Xylgham udwlnit skretcko!1!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Xylgham udwlnit skretcko!1!!
Warrior
Member # 7067
Profile #200
A adminastor is the most powerful person on a board. There can be only one of them and their power is twice that of a administer.
Don't be sorry, I would have been wondering too.

--------------------
"I knocked him out, but I managed to hit the reply button before he fell down."-The person behind him.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #201
The most powerful? It is to laugh. Why, an Adminastor is not even an Archon. And as I know all too well, even an Imponderable Archon is merely the ignorant puppet of the real powers.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Warrior
Member # 7067
Profile #202
I made up adminastors just a couple hours ago so what would you know about them?

--------------------
"I knocked him out, but I managed to hit the reply button before he fell down."-The person behind him.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #203
Even Imponderable Archons have some power. Time is not a constraint for any RW Cultist. You don't need to know any more. If you did, your implants will have told you yesterday.

Dikiyoba.
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #204
You know, this is becoming like the God vs. God topic. My Archon's powers are greater than your adminastor's powers and therefore can beat him up. But Dikiyoba rules them all...

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #205
Duckiyoba, you crazy duck.

Now, Dikiyoba. From how the noobs are talking on the Encyclopedia Ermariana I'm guessing that the thing swaps the speaking of Spiderwebbers and noobs. Oh and also would you approve of His Spiderness Jeff Vogel making a game based off of your scripts?

Goldenking out, Dikiyobaa, you sheepish script writer.

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #206
A scenario based on the spiderweb general boards has absolutely no marketability. In Jeff's eyes it would be akin to flushing his now limited time down the toilet, its pretty much a moot point.

The only chance of ever seeing something similar in the form of a game is fan-made BOX scenarios. Which, I might add, I'm now seriously considering for my next project.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #207
quote:
Originally written by Lazarus.:

The only chance of ever seeing something similar in the form of a game is fan-made BOX scenarios. Which, I might add, I'm now seriously considering for my next project.

TM's Inn of Blades was full of cameos of forum members, which helped increase its ratings. Of course just throwing a bunch of cameos together doesn't make a good scenario, but if you can turn this script into a fun scenario (and Dikiyoba permits it), that might be fun. (It would probably be better as a BoE scenario, because I suspect there are more forum members with only BoE than with only BoA.)

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #208
I was also planning on making a Forum-orientated scenario, but not based on Dikiyoba's story. Thralni is aware, and says it's a good idea too...

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #209
My scenario wouldn't just be Dikiyoba's stuff in BOA form, it would actually be my own material. I might have to borrow some of her characterizations though, I'm just not perceptive enough to pick up on some of those things.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #210
I think I've said this before, but I'd be willing to collaborate on a forum scenario.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #211
In the unlikely event that it happens:

I give permission to anyone who wants to create a scenario based on or using information from my scripts to do so freely. Just give me credit if you pull a lot of information from the scripts.

Oh, and if it is a BoA scenario...I wanna beta-test it! :P

-----

Act 6, Scene 2.

Dikiyoba really should come up with some clever ways to announce these updates, but Dikiyoba is always too creatively drained after writing, editing, and placing the scene to think of anything. Oh well.
Warrior
Member # 7002
Profile #212
quote:
Originally written by Learned Darikiyoban:

Dikiyoba really should come up with some clever ways to announce these updates, but Dikiyoba is always too creatively drained after writing, editing, and placing the scene to think of anything. Oh well.
Just put whatever the latest act is in your sig? As text, not a link.

--------------------
Polaris
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #213
No, no. I meant something really witty, like a brief poem or catchphrase or something. :P

Putting the most recent update in my sig wouldn't be a bad idea but no one's complained about missing updates yet and I'd like to keep my sig as short as possible.

Dikiyoba.
Warrior
Member # 7002
Profile #214
How about a haiku?

Just released
Dikiyoba fan-fiction
Act Six:Scenes One, Two

[ Saturday, May 27, 2006 19:57: Message edited by: Mr.Bookworm ]

--------------------
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #215
Send out fliers.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #216
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

I think I've said this before, but I'd be willing to collaborate on a forum scenario.
Didn't Shotts make a really awful scenario that was based on people on the SpideyBoards? It really wasn't very complimentary, and had something to do with sleeping with certain female members.

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #217
quote:
Originally written by Robinator, #034:

quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

Didn't Shotts make a really awful scenario that was based on people on the SpideyBoards? It really wasn't very complimentary, and had something to do with sleeping with certain female members.

Sounds like Moderator Land.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #218
Originally by Spring:

quote:
Send out fliers.
IMAGE(http://i4.tinypic.com/10zpqnc.jpg)

Put in words, it means that Act 6, Scene 3 is done. And Dikiyoba improved the appearances page a little.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #219
quote:
Mysterious Man stands up, picks up the beer, and exits. Most of the Spiderwebbers follow. Only Alorael (who is still writing the letter), the mages, *i, and Zorro remain.
I missed my exit then.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #220
Wait, wait, wait. There is a teenage turtle, with a name, and it's not named after some dead Italian! That's no good at all.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #221
*ahem*

I haven't appeared yet.

*ahem*

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
His Mighty Tentacle
Member # 627
Profile #222
Did I just get inflated?

quote:
*i puts some helium through the antimatter machine. Zorro quickly combines the few molecules of antihelium with Galactic Core and revives Delicious Vlish. Delicious Vlish wiggles his tentacles experimentally.
Down here we all float!

--------------------
If I could make just one wish, I would want a tasty vlish.

Geneforge IV. Still no tasty vlish.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #223
Originally by Little Billy Sue:

quote:
I haven't appeared yet.
I know, I know. The mages are working as fast as they can. The good news is, there's only about fifteen people left to be revived.

---

Originally by Jumpin' Salmon:

quote:
I missed my exit then.
For obvious reasons, I don't list every single person who enters and exits in a group like that. It would take too long and it would be boring.

---

Act 6, Scene 4.

Hmm. Dikiyoba just realized that Dikiyoba unintentionally put together another 4-member adventuring party in that scene.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #224
Exellent. More pray comming into the BoA forum. Now if only I can incorporait bad speling into my evil scheme...

By Little Billy Sue:
quote:
*ahem*

I haven't appeared yet.

*ahem*
Directly askin to be included in the script is bad form. Insted, drop very obvios hints. Repetedly. Its more sutle, if by the narowist margin.

--------------------
I'm evel. Um... very evel! Er... bwa-ha-ha-ha?

Pages