Xylgham udwlnit skretcko!1!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Xylgham udwlnit skretcko!1!!
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #25
Thank you, Deighceyoughbah. For a moment there, I was afraid my life had lost all its meaningless. With the return of Misc, I can now sleep soundly.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
If an attractive young couple enters my realm, I will carefully monitor their activities. If I find they are happy and affectionate, I will ignore them. However if circumstance have forced them together against their will and they spend all their time bickering and criticizing each other except during the intermittent occasions when they are saving each others' lives at which point there are hints of sexual tension, I will immediately order their execution.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Thuryl was the one person who never died.
Fantasy literature trivia question: What novel has a character named "The Colonel Who Never Died"? It's a bit of spoiler to reveal that his name changes during the course of the plot.

Anyway, since Thuryl is now back, he should die twice this time to make up.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #27
I'm tempted to be excited about this.

--------------------
The Silent Assassin once attempted to create a teleporter in our kitchen.
WHY DID IT HAVE TO BE THE KITCHEN???

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Lazarus.:

Fanfic this good deserves its own BOA scenario. If only I had the time to make it.
This has been discussed. It would be awesomely impractical, but awesome nonetheless.

EDIT: Come to think of it, I'd be interested, but I think this might require a collaborative effort.

[ Sunday, April 23, 2006 11:34: Message edited by: Ephesos ]

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #29
The Jack who is not Donner, of course!

—Alorael, who has a sudden curiosity as to Major Major Major Major's college major.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by Possession:

My usual reluctance to get involved in community based inside jokes has been reduced.
Ditto, except in my case, I just kind of like to know if I'm somewhere being killed without my knowledge. A girl likes to keep up with those things.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #31
The next two scenes are up.

Dikiyoba will have something more to say after people have had a chance to look at them.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #32
Is there any problem that can't be solved by kicking a baby?

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #33
Sweetness! As soon as they get back with the gold I'll be back! Hopefully Alorael wouln't kill me, again, because of the skribbane.

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #34
Yay, spam! :D

Edit: I have now read the entire first one. It rocked.

[ Sunday, April 23, 2006 16:06: Message edited by: dareva ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #35
I thought everybody knew I liked Homeland by now... Anyway, I bought Homeland, finished it, and enjoyed it a lot, even if it was pretty difficult at times. Interestingly enough, I found the endgame (by 'endgame', I mean the Isle of the Winds and Necru) to be somewhat easier than some fights in Octavia or Buolkaloch. And by the way, there are some combat tricks that aren't in the manual. But, duh, the manual lacks a lot of information and you have to figure how the game really works yourself. Once you do, though, it's a lot more enjoyable. Especially once you get past the demo area (which is why I said you shouldn't rate it if you haven't tried the full version : the demo is missing a lot of enjoyable things, especially spells).

I definetely am not the only one who enjoys Homeland (and you should know that if you visited the Dragonlore boards before they were taken down), but I'm pretty sure I'm currently the only active member on the Spiderweb Message Boards who likes Homeland and openly admits it (sadly).

EDIT : I read the new scene. It made me laugh, as always. :D

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 01:51: Message edited by: The Lurker ]
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #36
Hey, I like Galactic Core.

But anyway, Dikiyoba, my Macintosh Powerbook G4 fails to open your site (the loading bar never moves) but my old, old iMac opens it fine. Any clue what could be causing this?

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 01:53: Message edited by: I Would Have Been Your Daddy ]

--------------------
But I don't want to ride the elevator.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #37
If I were to say that this entire script was nothing more than the unnessecary sequel to a what was already a godawful pile of horse manure, and if I were to say also that it's the greatest work of literature ever produced by humanity and to merely look at it is a transcendant experience that no person can be complete without, which one would go on the review page?

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 03:15: Message edited by: Dallerdin with a custom moniker. ]

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
LINKAGE
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #38
quote:
Originally written by Dallerdin with a custom moniker.:

If I were to say that this entire script was nothing more than the unnessecary sequel to a what was already a godawful pile of horse manure, and if I were to say also that it's the greatest work of literature ever produced by humanity and to merely look at it is a transcendant experience that no person can be complete without, which one would go on the review page?
Both.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #39
Yay! I'm in on the fun now! Incidentally, I am a big fan of inhaling helium.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #40
Great, now I'm going to be dead for a long, long time. Me and my big mouth.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #41
*smiles*
I have no personality, at least not since my account was wiped.
It is great to be a blank enigma.

--------------------
I am a mater of time and how .

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #42
I can't wait to see where this is going...

When can most of us expect to be revived?

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #43
Tyranicus, I think you're more of an Agrajag.

Ephesos, I imagine that depends on how easy it will be to find your element. Quite an ingenious setup for a sequel, I have to say.

[ Monday, April 24, 2006 15:19: Message edited by: Mathman v. Qwerty ]

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #44
And now it's time for a long, important post. Bear with me.

-----

I don't think I'll be able to write up the next scene tonight. It's getting late, I'm busy, and I haven't even started typing it yet. Apologies if I don't.

-----

Snafta, Possession, and Dead Weight on the Forums: you died in the first episode. Really. (Someday, I will write a "special edition" to fix these discrepancies.)

-----

Dead Weight, is there a particular name you want to go by? (And while I'm at it, does anyone else have a different name they want to go by?)

-----

Spoiler warning--Do not proceed unless you have read Act 1, Scene 3
The following people do NOT have an element according to Jewel's current Periodic Table of Elements chart. Obviously, if you don't have an element, you can't and won't be brought back. Which would be bad. Which is why I'm asking for audience participation. PM me with suggestions for what element you or anyone else on this list should have, along with a sentence or two about why you/they should have it. Once I get a good suggestion for someone, I'll mention that they have one. For instance, I have an element planned for Delicious Vlish, which is why he isn't on the list.

quote:
Croikle
Demonslayer
Dead Weight on the Forum
Enraged Slith
FBM
Infernal666hate
Khoth
Kingy
Nicothodes
Niemand
Possession
Pyro
Redstart
Rent-an-Ihrno
Shaun Waun
Silent Assassin
Sir David
Smoo
Snafta
The Almighty Do-er of Stuff
The Lurker
The Ripper
Toenail and Matisyahu
Wanderer
Wise Man
Wonko the Sane
Dikiyoba hopes that everyone who will appear in the script and does not have an element is on this list, and that Dikiyoba caught everyone who already has an element. But since Dikiyoba is only human (unless Dikiyoba is actually a reptile disguised as a human), there is likely to be one mistake somewhere.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #45
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Dead Weight, is there a particular name you want to go by? (And while I'm at it, does anyone else have a different name they want to go by?)

It's not a problem as is. But if you are left with a sense of unfulfillment, you may want to know that I go by "rakshasi" everywhere else.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #46
Actually, I'm known as Riibu around here (or should be by now, at least).

Also, I bloody well did not die. Considering I'm usually one with the lurkers would mean I died in the avalanche or possibly skipped sides, and neither of those just would've happened with me. I never would've followed some .. person with a member number some 5000 bigger than mine. The whole idea is ridiculous! I've ranted on somewhat close to that subject before, I'm sure the topic can be found if one so wishes.

Also, I neither would've helped the other Spidwebbers since I don't really feel very highly of them all in all. I would've just ignored them until they figured to leave me alone. Most likely I would've spent my time stalking Khoth and observing the war events happening from a distance.

As it is, I refuse any other possibility other than that I simply was not present.

Damn, now my hands are actually shaking from indignation.
Or possibly sleep deprivation. :\

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #47
quote:
Originally written by Possession:

Actually, I'm known as Riibu around here (or should be by now, at least).

Also, I bloody well did not die. Considering I'm usually one with the lurkers would mean I died in the avalanche or possibly skipped sides, and neither of those just would've happened with me. I never would've followed some .. person with a member number some 5000 bigger than mine. The whole idea is ridiculous! I've ranted on somewhat close to that subject before, I'm sure the topic can be found if one so wishes.

Also, I neither would've helped the other Spidwebbers since I don't really feel very highly of them all in all. I would've just ignored them until they figured to leave me alone. Most likely I would've spent my time stalking Khoth and observing the war events happening from a distance.

As it is, I refuse any other possibility other than that I simply was not present.

Damn, now my hands are actually shaking from indignation.
Or possibly sleep deprivation. :\

You can refuse it as much as you want, but in the end it's Dikiyoba who writes the script. So, :P to you.

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #48
Since I have as yet no element, can I be Niobium?

Niobium takes on a bluish color, and is used in a variety of places from jet engines and rockets to nuclear power-plants. While mostly an unexceptional transition metal, it stands out for being the highest temperature elemental superconductor, so it can be used for super powerful magnets and other such cool high tech things which I find fascinating.

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #49
quote:
Originally written by Armyking:

You can refuse it as much as you want, but in the end it's Dikiyoba who writes the script. So, :P to you.
Indeed, but that would contradict the way everyone else has been pictured, that is, in a manner which one would expect for them to act as far as stereotypes and gimmicks go. I'm just saying that I do have a personality, even if it was mainly established some years ago and shows nowadays moreso outside the boards.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?

Pages