Xylgham udwlnit skretcko!1!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Xylgham udwlnit skretcko!1!!
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #50
quote:
And while I'm at it, does anyone else have a different name they want to go by?
Well, you misspelled my name. It's spelled WildKarrdeSmuggler. In addition I am trying to distance myself from that moniker and simply be known as WKS. You can use whichever you prefer however, as it is your play.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #51
Silicon is fine for me, thanks.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #52
I would definetely be Lawrencium, first because the appearance of this element is unknown (just as is mine), second because not much is known about its properties (again, fitting. you never know when I might stab a n00b in the back. bwahahaha), third because Lr reminds of 'LuRker'.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #53
Thulium. Because TM has the one I want.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #54
The sequel is just as good as the original. Let's just hope there will not also be 3 prequels. :)

Infernal, Plutonium is still available, if you want a famous radioactive substance used in weapons.

quote:
Originally written by Possession:

Also, I neither would've helped the other Spidwebbers since I don't really feel very highly of them all in all. I would've just ignored them until they figured to leave me alone. Most likely I would've spent my time stalking Khoth and observing the war events happening from a distance.

As it is, I refuse any other possibility other than that I simply was not present.

Minor characters still die in "everybody dies" endings. In fact, they die even faster than major ones. :) So I predict that you will have died from random friendly fire in Geneforge, or when Ur-Noob was searching for hiding Spidwebbers in General.

quote:
Originally written by Student of Trinity:

Great, now I'm going to be dead for a long, long time. Me and my big mouth.
Don't worry, I am sure there are people here capable of building a particle accelerator. (*i is the first person who comes to mind.)

[ Tuesday, April 25, 2006 08:03: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

Minor characters still die in "everybody dies" endings. In fact, they die even faster than major ones. :) So I predict that you will have died from random friendly fire in Geneforge, or when Ur-Noob was searching for hiding Spidwebbers in General.
Not in Geneforge surely, I only devote my time for General. Really. I never bother to really check what's going on beyond General.

Anyway, it wasn't really a 'everybody dies' ending, since not everyone died. That much is evident with... Well, Thuryl, Dolphin and bunch more fumbling the ruins. They weren't all 'gone' as such either.

EDIT: I know. I'm ridiculously touchy about my person.

[ Tuesday, April 25, 2006 09:09: Message edited by: Possession ]

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #56
Whine, whine.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #57
By Possession/Riibu:
quote:
Also, I bloody well did not die. Considering I'm usually one with the lurkers would mean I died in the avalanche or possibly skipped sides, and neither of those just would've happened with me. I never would've followed some .. person with a member number some 5000 bigger than mine. The whole idea is ridiculous! I've ranted on somewhat close to that subject before, I'm sure the topic can be found if one so wishes.
Referring to me, I presume?

--------------------
(Adds mapmakers to the list of unsuitable Legionnaires of Terror.)
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #58
I'm glad I never died, because acquiring some Ytterbium would be quite taxing.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #59
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

Referring to me, I presume?
Obviously. Nothing personal, mind you, but.. hell no.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #60
Holy Cow! I'm in the story :)

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #61
Next four scenes. Unfortunately, they're all short because of frequent scene changes. I'll try to update the appearances, members who now have elements, etc. soon.

-----

Originally by Slartucker:

quote:
Tyranicus, I think you're more of an Agrajag.
No, Tyranicus can be Beric Dondarrion. I think of [SPOILER] as Agrajag, because he changes form and because he'd kill Dikiyoba if he got the chance.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #62
CURSE YOU IMAGINARY ALORAEL!!! Who in the right mind would throw away a peice of gold. Besides its not like I actually stole any of Alorael's precious skribbane. I know better then to mess with the powers that be!

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #63
quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

Infernal, Plutonium is still available, if you want a famous radioactive substance used in weapons.
Sure, why not?

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #64
I believe Alo gets his Skribbane from Exile rather than Avernum, as he prefers it in potion form.
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #65
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Next four scenes. Unfortunately, they're all short because of frequent scene changes. I'll try to update the appearances, members who now have elements, etc. soon.

-----

Originally by Slartucker:

quote:
Tyranicus, I think you're more of an Agrajag.
No, Tyranicus can be Beric Dondarrion. I think of [SPOILER] as Agrajag, because he changes form and because he'd kill Dikiyoba if he got the chance.

You do remember grudges longer than the one who held them. :P

Agrajag wouldn't fit though; not until you've killed me another few dozen times...

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #66
quote:
Fantasy literature trivia question: What novel has a character named "The Colonel Who Never Died"? It's a bit of spoiler to reveal that his name changes during the course of the plot.

Roger Zelazny Jack of Shadows, although I had to go to his home page to get the title.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #67
Yep. Zelazny's darkest book, a sort of outlier in his oeuvre. Somehow undeniably a minor work, but strangely memorable.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #68
On an entirely unrelated note, osmium is used in the tips of fountain pens, phonograph needles and very old lightbulbs. It is toxic when pure, and thus usually alloyed with iridium (Dallerdin) or platinum (Spy.there).

Not that it has anything to do with the story. No.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #69
Dikiyoba, I find your lack of Legions of Terror disturbing.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
Any and all magic and/or technology that can miraculously resurrect a secondary character who has given up his/her life through self sacrifice will be outlawed and destroyed.
(Wow. This is really, really relevant.)
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #70
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

Dikiyoba, I find your lack of Legions of Terror disturbing.

--------------------
IF I EVER BECOME AN EVIL OVERLORD:
Any and all magic and/or technology that can miraculously resurrect a secondary character who has given up his/her life through self sacrifice will be outlawed and destroyed.
(Wow. This is really, really relevant.)

I am glad Ur-Noob failed to read his copy of the evil overlord list. :)

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #71
Quote: Diki
quote:
Nonsense. Thuryl was the one person who never died. He only disappeared. But to make up for that, I'm retroactively killing BainIhrno and Fatman.

Um, I really didn't like dying. If getting resurrected means dying again I am most certainly not up for that unpleasant experience (although I suspect I have no control over it)

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #72
First off, I'd like to apologize for how slow this script is coming out. I've been busier than I would like lately. No new scene today, either, since I've run into a problem with my Freewebs site and I don't have the time to work around it at the moment.

-----

The following people now have elements:

Infernal666hate
Niemand
Rakshasi
The Lurker
Wise Man
Wonko the Sane

-----

And, as Riibu requested, she will not appear in either script. Apparently, she is just watching it all from a distance.

-----

Originally by Arancaytar:

quote:
On an entirely unrelated note, osmium is used in the tips of fountain pens, phonograph needles and very old lightbulbs. It is toxic when pure, and thus usually alloyed with iridium (Dallerdin) or platinum (Spy.there).

Not that it has anything to do with the story. No.
Dikiyoba doesn't take hints. :P
Infiltrator
Member # 5410
Profile #73
Diki, why do I have to die?

quote:
Nonsense. Thuryl was the one person who never died. He only disappeared. But to make up for that, I'm retroactively killing BainIhrno and Fatman.

It's not a fun experience. :(

quote:
The following people do NOT have an element according to Jewel's current Periodic Table of Elements chart. Obviously, if you don't have an element, you can't and won't be brought back. Which would be bad.
Bringing me back would just lead me to having to die again and I didn't enjoy the process the first time around. ARRRGG. :mad:

--------------------
"Dikiyoba ... is demon ... drives people mad and ... do all sorts of strange things."

"You Spiderwebbians are mad, mad, mad as March hares."
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #74
Dikiyoba is testing sig links...

They work (at least for me). I finally found the time to restructure the website. (Although it is now websites. Stupid 20 page limit!) I finally found the time to put up Act 2, Scenes 1 and 2 as well, and will hopefully have the time to write more soon.

[ Saturday, April 29, 2006 07:45: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]

Pages