Runescape anyone?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Runescape anyone?
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #200
I'm glad I didn't join you two when you asked me if I wanted to come :P I really should wait before I have realle decent armour (right now i can't make anything better then steel swords (still level 34, you see)). Until I made myself a full mithril armour (which will still take a loooooong time), I wouldn't go into the "wildy," As you two call it ( :) ).

Now i have a small question for you guys. I'm going to tell what happened with one of my Runescape friends, and you explain to me his reaction, becasue I don't get it.

I was mining, and then my friend came. we said nicely hello, and then he started asking for two free coal. After a while I gave up and gave him what he wanted, because he wouldn't go away (ussually I would give things, but now I myself am trying to mine at least 600 coal and 200 iron). So I give it to him, but he almost gets killed by one of the scorpions (this is in the Al Kharid mining site) and he runs away. About ten seconds later he says he is been killed and immediatly he asks for free stuff. Rule number one, don't come to me and then even ASK for free stuff. If I want to give, I will give. Anyway, I didn't have much to give him. After a few minutes, I remembered the steel full helmet that I got from somebody because I had helped him. I went to the bank, collected it together with a red cape and went to this friend. I gave it to him, but what was his first reaction: "Do you have more"! What kind of a reaction is that! I tolled him that if that is his attitude... Then he left me. After several message I got a PM saying he will take me off my list! I asked him why, but instead of just answering, he started counting seconds from 10 to zero. Half an hour later I got another PM of him, saying he was really sorry. We talked it over and we are friends again, but why did he did this in the first place I ask you?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #201
Why is he your friend?

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #202
because he is on my friendslist. It doesn't mean that he really is my friend. I just call it like that.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #203
I'll note that I too have an account in runescape. My nickname is Alkutalvi.

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #204
Here is your answer: He is a begger. They are the people too stupid to realize that with the amount of time and effort they put into demanding next-to-worthless items off of others they could make/earn their own, probably better, stuff. My suggestion is to simply ignore him.

Or, on the other hand, he may simply be six years old.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #205
Well, as many people he was too stupid to realise that a bank can save you in these situations. if he had just stored his money and stuff... Oh well :rolleyes:

On the other hand, he has a good tactical mind. He did solve puzzles and helped me with things I didn't understand. or he heard it from somebody else and passed it on to me. But really, most people I know in Runescape are like him. Only 25% of the people on my list actually thanks me, say hi occasionally, ask me what I'm doing... And belive me, these 25 % mainly consist of you guys, the SW members, my school friend and some other people I teamed up with because we both died because of the same cause and we lost almost the same stuff.

So who exactly will I see tonight? At the moment, I expect to see Eagle, Eldibs, Wise man and Alex.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #206
I just ignore most of the players I see. After all, they're of no use to me unless they want to buy the stuff I make or don't need, or sell the stuff I want.

Updated again:

Wise Man = Wisemanism, No Wisescope
Aran = Arancaytar, Cara Melora
Alex = Archmagealex, Hand of Dark, Spellcrazy ( :P )
Riibu = Riibu
Marlenny = Marlenny
Hawk King = Flat Fighter
Thralni = Benthol
Eldibs = Eldibs7
dreamqueen = dreamqueen99
chicho = ??
Jib = Jibrada
Infernal666hate = Kadenzza
Ares = Sorceror107
Eagle = Eagle TAS
Frozen Feet = Alkutalvi

[ Saturday, November 05, 2005 06:59: Message edited by: Wise Man ]

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #207
Will I be able to expect you Wise man? I'd like everybody who will be there or thinks he will be there at 18:30 GMT (London time, for those that don't know what GMT is), to post a post is he will be there.

At the moment I'm still expecting Eagle, Wise man, Alex and Eldibs.

(by the way, Eagle = Eagle Tas)

[ Saturday, November 05, 2005 05:56: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #208
I may show up later if I manage to write the fourth chapter for nano, but it'll probably take a couple of hours in any case. Um, not from this very moment.. but in about half an hour. Because I'm still procrastinating.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #209
I might go on once I get some homework done.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #210
I'm online now, but the stupid friendlist won't load. Perhaps I calculated the time wrong?

[ Saturday, November 05, 2005 10:41: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #211
Ghedoriah, though I'm often doing something equally as dull and meaningless with my life, that isn't that.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #212
I found it very nice to see you Eldibs. Maybe we can meet tomorrow (sunday, to make it clear that tomorrow when its sunday, you wouldn't think of it being monday etc.) a second time? Pity I didn't see you, Alex. Oh well. Another time we will meet again.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #213
Sure, I'll come on tomorrow, around the same time.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Apprentice
Member # 5170
Profile #214
I don't play rune scape anymore but i'll tell you one of the best ways to make money mine rune esence sell it in lots of 1k you will make heaps especialy if you have high mining skill because it is mined quickly.

--------------------
Do not fear Jib is here!
Apprentice
Member # 5170
Profile #215
Just in case it may seem i'm on i'm not if i'm on it's because i gave my account to a friend that i don't see anymore but he says I gave him the wrong password so i don't know

--------------------
Do not fear Jib is here!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #216
Good you told me that, now I can take you off my list. Pity i wont see you. Oh wel... (I really say that many times "oh well...". Oh well...)

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Warrior
Member # 6268
Profile #217
Do not play Runesape. I repeat do not play Runescape.

--------------------
Un ronron ronchonne, un ronfleur ronfle.
Un rongeur ronge, un roi règne, une orange roule.
Ça c'est la réalité.
Mais si le ronchon ronge, le ronfleur ronchonne,
Le roi roule, le rongeur règne
Et l'orange ronfle,
Ça c'est une autre histoire.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #218
to late! I already play it, and I happen to like it. Anybody who says to not play it I ask: why? Say more then "don't play," tell me why I shouldn't play, and then we can talk.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #219
A lot of people don't like Runescape. They usually say "there's not enough action" or "it's hard to get into." Personally, I think every game nowadays has action, so it's nice to get a break from that, and I didn't find it hard to get into, there's so much to do in the game.

--------------------

Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #220
And people who've tried and don't play complain about the repetitiveness, the players and possibly the not-so-prettiful interface. And so what? You can't please everyone. Let them compain to their heart's content, while we have fun.

E: I prefer calling them dickheads, personally. ^^

[ Sunday, November 06, 2005 13:30: Message edited by: Pien' Kiusanhenki ]

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #221
Exactly.

BTW, I complain about the players too, but that's something the the game makers can't help. It's not their fault the majority of players are jerks.

--------------------

Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #222
Try "phallusheads", Riibu. Less likely to be stamped beneath a modetorial boot. I still much prefer GB, to RS. I tend not to have a great deal of time and if I really fancy enjoying RS, I tend to have to take time on it.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #223
I'll maintain that Runescape is really really bad. It's like most of the other MMORPGs out there, except with all the good things taken out and replaced with awful.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #224
What good things have been taken out? Personally, I like the ability to craft my own weapons and armor. Every free online RPG that I've played seemed exactly the same, with no reason to continue playing after a certain point. At least in Runescape, there's always something left to be done.

[ Sunday, November 06, 2005 16:16: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------

Pages