Runescape anyone?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Runescape anyone?
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #75
Are we going to go over our levels now? I'm 39, but I'd have to check on specifics with the rest. I know that with the exception of ranging, which is 10 I think, all are above 20 at least.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #76
Combat Lv: 58
Mining: 68
Smithing: 52
Crafting: 57

That's all I remember.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #77
I got my mithril pickaxe and managed to destroy it almost immediately. :P Repairing was cheap though.

Does anyone know what feathers are for?

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #78
River fishing. A good place for training fishing is near Lumbridge, because there's a river fishing spot and a chicken farm, and trees so you can cook them too. But you need.. I don't remember, more than ten for that? As in the level. I forget.

[ Sunday, October 23, 2005 13:28: Message edited by: Pien' Kiusanhenki ]

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #79
You can always look here.

Anyway, we need a time where we can all be online so we can meet and stuff.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #80
Hmm. I use the tip.it site. Any notable differences?

Also, ^ I agree, but won't say more on that subject because it's late and I'm going to sleep.

Also, because I want to, my stats. Compare all you want. :\
att - 37, str - 30, def - 26, rang - 10, pray - 25, mag - 33, runec - 26, hits - 33, craft - 34, mine - 51, smith - 45, fish - 27, cook - 31, fire - 37, wood - 37.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"

BANNED
Member # 2385
Profile Homepage #81
Level 76 here, with 55 range and 60 mage, look up projectinsan in the top 1000k, though I don't play too much anymore.

EDIT: Oh, and 55 runecraft, something I'm very proud of because I reached it alone, never had a bunch of level 20 noobs running essence for me.(no offense to all of you level 20's.)

[ Sunday, October 23, 2005 14:03: Message edited by: Every Man For Himself ]

--------------------
I am a silly, silly fool.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #82
quote:
Hmm. I use the tip.it site. Any notable differences?
Personally, I prefer www.runehq.com, but I use tip.it for their skill calculators.

[ Sunday, October 23, 2005 16:39: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #83
quote:
Originally written by Wise Man:

We just need to know all our usernames, then we will see if anyone else is currently online. I'm unable to significantly alter my schedule anyhow, so I'll have to make do with chance meetings.

I'm Arancaytar. Wiseman is Wisemanism. Thralni is Benthol. Anyone else?

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #84
Eldibs is Eldibs7

--------------------

Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #85
And Riibu is Riibu. I already have you all on my friends list.

Also, I've gotten all of my stats completely on my own, so shut it. Whoeveryawere.. I don't even trade.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #86
Trading is easily the cheapest way to get Rune stuff ... :\

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #87
quote:
Originally written by Wise Man:

"Most ores are for smelting into metal bars. Mining is hard work so you will also get fatigued and have to rest in a bed occasionally. You can spot the closest bed to each mine on the world map."

Was the author making stuff up, did that feature get cut, or is it just that I haven't yet mined enough to get that tired?

--------------------
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #88
I've almost all of you on my list. My username indeed is Benthol, as was said twice, now three times.

I previously said when I can be online, and when not, but I'll say it again for the heck of it:

Time: 18:30 GMT
world: 67 (ALWAYS 67, except when it doesn't work. Then it will be one of the Dutch worlds, probably 52)

The coming week I'll be in Oxford to play "Bernstein's Mass" with my orchestra, so I wouldn't be there. However, today you'll still see me (that is, if you log in). I really can't log in at a time other then 18:30 GMT. If I do that, My mother will de furious.

About trading and getting to levels on your own: big deal. I do nothing other then that. Past week I've managed to come to level 38 mining by just mining, mining and mining. My armor: I have steel body, kite shield and legs. That's because I ot them from a friend. i died and lost the helm and sword. Now I decided I'd ONLY wear things I made myself. So everybody who gives me something that I can easily sell, I'll sell it. doesn't matter how hard you worked for it. I'll go to the store and see wha't its value is, and then I'll try to find some idiot who wants to buy it for twice its worth. My general goal is to get to level 50 smithing, so I can make things for my friend, who first said It'll take me a loooooong time to make mithril things. he he. My small revenge :rolleyes:

Trading with me? I won't buy anything, unless its really good. I'm usually the one selling the stuff.

[ Monday, October 24, 2005 06:29: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #89
How are the fortune telling chickens?

*this message sponsored by stouffers*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #90
Oh they are just great! Glad somebody is actually interested. They are presently on vacation and wouldn't comeback until the day I come back from oxford. What a coincidence...

Anyway, I didn't do much with them becasue of people saying it started to be a bit obsessive. They obiously never ate a grilled chicken.

OUCH!!!! (I didn't know the Almighty chicken gods can throw a bold of lightining from the bahama's so accuratly...)

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #91
When I said I'm doing everything by myself, my point wasnt that I'm some sort of elitist gamer, relying only what my own hands can achieve, but because I want nothing to do with any of the damn dickheads that litter the worlds. Hence me mentioning why I also keep public chat set on friends only.
*grumbles* I hate forced interaction games. >.<

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"

Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #92
You should play PvP games. Then, when someone tries to interact with you, you can axe murder them.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #93
Aran, I just wanted to say I'm sorry for leaving so abrubtly. I really had to go, but you were logged off. Did you still buy the axe? Please?? I'll see you only in a week or so, so it has no haste. We'll see in a week if you bought it or not :)

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
Apprentice
Member # 5555
Profile #94
quote:
Originally written by Imban:

You should play PvP games. Then, when someone tries to interact with you, you can axe murder them.
quote:

can i have fre stuf plzzzzzzzz???????????!!!11

*thud*

No.

[ Monday, October 24, 2005 13:46: Message edited by: lightningmaster2016 ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #95
Thralni, I just went offline to change worlds - didn't buy the pickaxe yet, but will do that tomorrow. Bring some money. :P

I now take a bronze pick whenever I go mining. It occasionally sells for an exorbitant price. Also, it actually does bring triple the profit to stand in the shop shouting "Selling iron longswords, 60 gold" for half an hour rather than dropping off the entire bulk at the vendor.

--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #96
It would be even easier to mass produce steel plate and cast high alchemy on them all. Now if only I had 59 magic and loads of nature runes... :(

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #97
It only takes 55 magic to cast High-Alchemy.

--------------------

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #98
I must have been thinking of the smelting spell then. Hmm.

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #99
quote:
Originally written by Noreni:

Thralni, I just went offline to change worlds - didn't buy the pickaxe yet, but will do that tomorrow. Bring some money. :P
I know you did, it just took a few minutes to long. Don't worry about money. i hav enough money to buy maybe 12 steel axes at the moment.

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!

Pages