Runescape anyone?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Runescape anyone?
Warrior
Member # 6234
Profile #400
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, Nephil translators & co.:

And I can't believe this topic is still posted on! When again did I start this topic?
Your first post is written October 19, 2005 06:16 AM... so this thing is running for over 2 months now, that's a very good topic. *starts applauding*
I bow for thou :)

--------------------
There are 400 words in the dictionary that begin with "self" and only 8 that begin with "fellow".

When in doubt. . . mumble.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #401
Thee.

Also, this topic has been running for 2 1/2 years now, and 835 posts. It is also marginally more useful.

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #402
839 now, because TM changed his moniker.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #403
So, err.. Um...

Woot! Celebration! I'm level 50, yay :)

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #404
@Riibu: Congrats!! Yay!!

@Alex: Your ranging technique is awesome, I'm nearly at lvl 50.

It turns out that the top 3 prayers are member only :mad: It seems I'll be stuck using protection from melee from now on :rolleyes:

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #405
I've managed to get to level 34, but what I'm really proud of is my Mining level of 48.

Still, I won't have time to play for the next few weeks. Will probably do it anyway, but I will feel ashamed while doing it and that is what matters, right?

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #406
That's right. If something is worth doing, it would have already been done.

I still have like 1200 coal to mine, then I'll have level 70 mining. Good thing I can get into the Miner's Guild.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's, Macintosh PC's
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #407
Is the miner's guild on member territory?

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #408
No, it can be accessed in the southernmost part of the Dwarven Mines or south of Faldor's East Bank.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #409
What's the minimum level you need - 40 as with most other guilds?

--------------------
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #410
No, 60. You could easily find these things out from the runetips.site, you know.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #411
Yes, but that would take work. :)

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #412
Good God Aran, you're goin the way of Thralni. Pretty soon you're going to disregard all skills except mining and smithing, get pissed that the game goes so slowly and is now boring and eventually quit. (Where's a horror graemlin when you need one?) Mining and smithing are not supposed to be the first two skills you make to the high scores chart.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #413
For heaven's sake, I've started training my crafting skill too! (if only so that I can finally use all that gold)

[ Friday, January 13, 2006 04:58: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #414
It's good to have your crafting skill high. When you get into the Crafting Guild, you can mine lots of gold easily to raise your mining level. Plus, hardly anybody is ever in there.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #415
quote:
Originally written by Infernal666hate:

Good God Aran, you're goin the way of Thralni. Pretty soon you're going to disregard all skills except mining and smithing, get pissed that the game goes so slowly and is now boring and eventually quit. (Where's a horror graemlin when you need one?) Mining and smithing are not supposed to be the first two skills you make to the high scores chart.
No no no no, now you got me all wrong. I started mining and smithing, cause I didn't take what one of my friends said that day to me: "It will take you a very long time to get to where we got." i immediatly decided to let him know I was as good as he was in mining and smithing and that he has to shut up. When I eventually got bored around level 58 mining and 45 smithing, if I recall it correctly, I decided to do something new: magery, which I found very exciting and nice at first. After a week that also started to bore me, although teleporting I really liked. then I stopped playing Runescape. Reason: the game started to bore me and the community str=arted to irritate me.

Question: does your account get deleted after a certian period of inactivity? (i hope not, maybe I would want to ply it again)

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #416
Well, you can also try your hand on fishing and cooking, so that you have food for PvP combat :P

--------------------
Polaris - owns you.
Undead Theories - double U slash E
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #417
Thralni: I let my account stagnate from about October 30th to December 27th. If there's a deletiong deadline, it's not very tight.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #418
That's nothing. I had an account from Runescape Classic that sat from the beginning of my freshman year of high school, all the way until I got out of school, and nothing happened to it.

--------------------

Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #419
This thread was on its way to oblivion, but I just had to come back. I just had to. For I have dream...

I mean, I dreamed of runescape last night. Actually, I dreamed about a lot of things. I woke up about 5 or 6 times all in all during the night. But one of my last dreams was about runescape. I was there, as my character, but I was also not really quite there. Partially just an onlooker, you know how it is. Anyway, the world had become twisted and wrong. There were big imps and demons around. Some player attacked me out of nowhere and killed me, although we were not in a wilderness area. My character got called, while I was helping a friend get more familiar with the game, and on my way back I hoped that that friend would've figured out to grab my stuff so the PK couldn't get all my good stuff. Apparently I also lost all what I had, sort of skulled effect, because the world was so twisted and all. I even thought clearly about some of the equipment I do have.

That's about all I can remember anymore, actually. I wasn't a nghtmare or anything. Just an odd dream. I think it might have because I just did the dragon slayer quest on thursday and killed a lesser demon and other exciting stuff. And yesterday my member credit ran out and I have no money to pay more for a while now. Such big things and then nothing. I'm sure my brain was affected somehow. The game won't survive without me, just look.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #420
Wow, Riibu, take it easy with that game. I did say it would become addictive back in November...

And I remember you thought I was about to flip while selling those bronze maces, right? "SELLIN BRONS MASE WTF LOL!!!111" How times change. :P

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #421
That's nothing, sometimes I daydream about it.
While I'm playing.....

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #422
quote:
Originally written by Infernal666hate:

That's nothing, sometimes I daydream about it.
While I'm playing.....

Seriously, have you considered doing something productive instead, like posting in online forums? :P

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #423
No, I do those both at the same time.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
BANNED
Member # 6655
Profile #424
quote:
Originally written by Andraste:

To voice my opinion(but no one really cares) runescape is the biggest waste of time and bandwith ever.Period. The gameplay is terrible and the psudo-3d "graphics" are hidious. Also, many of the people whom I met while "playing" were incredibly rude and harrassed me.
I can't believe they charge a monthy fee and rarely update it.

I totaly agree...

[ Wednesday, January 25, 2006 10:22: Message edited by: Commander Edward ]

Pages