Zombie Attack RP 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP 2
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #200
OOC: If she fires an ice bolt, the Cryobeast will jump in front of it and take all the *damage*.
The Cryobeast still needs something cold. He STILL has low morale and vigor.

COME ON, HE NEEDS SOMETHING ICY COLD!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #201
OOC: Her name is Jesitonia right?

The woman speaks. "Foolish mortals, you have walked right into my trap. I have been gathering the forces of the damned for quite some time here. And now, with my arcane magic and hellish minions, I will crush you and your pitiful army. You cannot stop me. Hope for a quick death, for I will show no mercy. Once I grind you fools into the ground, there will be nobody to stop me from taking over the rest of this world. Now DIE!" shouts the woman, and her evil minions charge as she begins to chant...

OOC: How's that?

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #202
...take over the world? You've got to be kidding me.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #203
Cryobeast: *Terror fills his heart as his eyes widen. He flees from the battle, screaming in fear all the way. His morale and vigor was just too low to allow him to fight.*

OOC:
I told you he needed something cold.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #204
Lynn went into immediate action. "Quick, to the front ranks, NOW!" The soldiers responded by charging, and hacking off the limbs of the charging undead. With that, Lynn cried for her Guard, and they went into the fray. The largest unrecorded battle this town has seen is about to unfold.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #205
Eirik shaked his head and tried to understand what was about to happen. Not a good move. His head was still hurt and a massive slash of pain struck him. He silently moaned. As if two ghast attacks weren't enough for one day. Did he also have to suffer the wrath of an enormously powerful wizard and the worst headache he had ever experienced?

Eirik dimly noticed that all the people around him shouted and run back and forth, searching their weapons. Although he was only barely conscious, he understood that it was, most probably, not good. With some effort, he managed to stand up and survey the situation. From somewhere before him, he could, more sense than see, demons. A lot of them. And of course the mage, Jesitonia or something like that. Eirik reached for his sword, only to notice that it wasn't there by his side. The situation was quickly getting ugly.

Eirik, who knew enough of mages and of playing hero, crawled behind a pillar and hoped nobody would notice him.

[ Tuesday, November 18, 2003 10:12: Message edited by: Ironweed ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #206
Cryobeast: *The Cryobeast cowered by the entrance to the room, hoping no one would see him. Then a demon fired an ice bolt. The Cryobeast went into action, he jumped in front of it. His morale and vigor has FINALLY been restored! His cryofire glands turned on to full, making him seem twice as big and making it very uncomfortable to be near him. He lanched ice beams from his wrist cryofire glands and really hurt a demon.* "RRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #207
Maxim kept looking at the room from his outside perspection, he couldn't quite see who the other person inside the room was... The Maxim within the vision woke up. He backed up against the wall and got into a fighting stance. Slowly, the stranger raised his hand at Maxim, lifted him and threw him across the room. It was like a horror scene with no sound. Maxim was floating a foot above the ground, his arm stretched apart by an unseen force. The dark figure came to stand right next to Maxim, then leaned as to whisper to his ear, but there sure was no whispering as Maxim could see himself screaming in the image. As the vision started to blur, he could hear himself screaming, blood covered his eyes, and reality shifted back in. The screaming from the vision grew quieter as sounds from a battle nearby grew more intense and louder. Maxim got up, look around, grabbed his belonging and headed towards the commotion... but not before checking his neck.
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #208
IC : Terebrant went behind a pillar and found Eirik already hiding behind it.

Eirik was obviously experiencing a strong headache. Terebrant thought that this warrior wouldn't be of much help in this state and handled him a tablet, telling him to swallow it.

Terebrant ducked against the wall and used one of his bird call once again, hoping this might destabilize someone on the other side. It didn't seem to have much effect, expect on Eirik's headache.

OOC : Could we have a summary of our forces and foes before starting the battle ?

[ Wednesday, November 19, 2003 11:50: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #209
Kel-Aziz ran towards the front line were the Crimson Guard holded the demonic forces.

With the dashing speed characterisic of his combat style, Kel-Aziz pierced the very thick mass of the enemy forces. The speed boots he still had (gained back in the first Zombie RP), exagerated this effect even more, surprising the nearby warriors and confusing the enemy mass.

All the warriors could see was a black long cloak dashing here and there in a beautifull yet lethal dance of twin waveblades, the splashing demon blood formed elegant patterns as the waveblades threw them into the skies.

It would have been a horrifing and demoralising sight to behold for any mortals. Demons, however, could not care less about morale. With determined hate and violence they moved in, in larger numbers, slaying the careless as they went.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #210
Cryobeast: *The Cryobeast breathed ice on several demons, freezing them on the spot temporarily.* "RRRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #211
OOC: Is it just me, or is this RP going to crap? I will try to make it more interesting, as it is getting very boring to me.

IC: Oscevello whispers something to Celisto and she nods her head. She goes and stands directly in front of him with her back against his chest. They both put up their arms and cast a death bolt spell at the same time. The death bolt strikes Jesitonia and she literally explodes in a flurry of flame and blood. A loud menacing laugh can be heard deep inside the main shrine. The laugh of an evil woman. They realize that they just killed a drone. A mimic, or in other words, a copy of the original.

Flashes of light once again start appearing from inside the shrine, but the mist keeps everyone from seeing what they are coming from or their source. Suddenly, more creatures start appearing from within the mist and soon enter the fight scene. It is rather hard for Celisto and Oscevello to believe what they are seeing. Several huge creatures loom out of the mist. The ceiling in the room is at least 30 feet high, and the creatures are almost that tall.

It takes them a few seconds to understand what it is that they are seeing. Then it hits them. The creatures are nether dragons and there are four of them. The nether dragons are at least 25 feet tall, jet black with orange glowing eyes, and claws each at least a foot long. They are a very foreboding sight and many of the nearby soldiers run for dear life when they see them. Celisto and Oscevello realize that they can't do anything from this room to fight Jesitonia. They must somehow get into the room.

It's then hits Celisto. She has her invisibility charm. She whispers it to Oscevello and he agrees that it might be their only ticket inside the shrine alive. Celisto grabs a hold of it and grabs a hold of Oscevello's hand. She chants the necessary words and they both fade out of sight. They make their way around all of the demons and other hellish creatures.

They carefully squeeze along the wall past the nether dragons and into the main shrine, still not being able to see much, they make their way towards the candles and soon see a throne and a woman sitting upon it apparently in a trance. They are more amazed by the spectacle taking place before their eyes though. There is a deep pit in front of her with a green glow emanating from it and all sorts of nether creatures constantly crawling out of it. Oscevello recognizes it for what it is. A portal to the underworld, and unless closed, it will spew out an endless number of nether creatures and undead.

The flashes are coming from dense black clouds 30 feet over Jesitonia, where the red mist is also apparently coming from as well. Celisto and Oscevello begin to approach Jesitonia from the side, when she suddenly stands up. He eyes are still closed, as she seems to look around the room, sensing a presence close to her. Suddenly, her eyes shoot open as her head is turned in the direction of Celisto and Oscevello. Her eyes are a bright, bright red color and look horrifically evil. She continues staring in their direction as she points a finger at them.

Jesitonia: "I SENSE INTRUDERS!!!! UNDEAD ATTACK!!!!!"

With that, the undead creatures coming out of the pit head in their direction, leaving Celisto and Oscevello no choice but to fight back. Then each grab one of their weapons from their backs and letting go of the crystal, they both reappear, poised to attack the advancing undead.

OOC: I can't do the summary. Firedrake is better at that than me.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #212
Status of characters:

Fighting the Undead and Demons outside of the shrine: Kel-Aziz, Cyrobeast, Lavius, Lynn and her guard of elites, and Terebrant.

Near the battle/on the way to the battle: Eirik and Maxim.

Inside the shrine: Oscevello and Celisto.

IC: Later

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #213
Lynn brought her spear to her side and took a quick glance around the shrine. Her forces were getting decimated, and she knew it. The moral showed through like a dagger through cloth. The undead kept up their relentless attack, and more soldiers were falling. Lynn had no choise.

"Retreat into the Shrine!!" Lynn shouted above the din of battle and rain. Mud splattered about, as some soldiers took a head start for the comfort of the Shrine that it once had. But by then, nether dragons came out from the stormy mist, and dragged away the helpless soldiers that tried to seek cover quick. Lynn dogded the claw of one, and cut the claw off as it hit the muddy ground. "STOP!" She screamed, as the soldiers turned back. The whole group were now surrounded, and would have to make the last defence.

"Men," Lynn shouted as she scooted away from the undead, "This may be our last stand together, but that doesn't mean we'll go down easy!! Give the undead the hell they deserved from the start!!!" Her voice echoed across the pouring rain. The remaining soldiers gave cheers and fought on with renewed strengh, knowing to give the undead hell in a handbasket.

The lighting struck near the town, and the clouds grew darker than night.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #214
He comes to stand beside her, completely silent. Jesitonia looks at him and laughs. "So, you've found yourself a body, have you? But you still serve me, maane. Go now, and get rid of the rabble outside." She puts the force of power behind her words.

He does not move for a long moment, and Jesitonia laughs again to feel the undead spirit test her will. Then he glides out of the shrine, totally ignoring Celisto and Oscavello.

The rain falls fast and hard. Lynn wipes water out of her eyes and stares hard at the shrine. Hadn't she seen, in the brief flare of lightning, a figure striding towards them...? The undead that encircle them shamble to a stop. Soldiers grip their weapons tighter and stare at them tensely, but the creatures do not move. At all. Another lightning strike, and this time Lynn is able to make out the only thing that moves amongst their undead foes.

Her eyes narrow as she studies the tall figure, brightly ribboned, dressed as a Wanderer... Galen. But his eyes are empty and his expression is blank; he walks with an unnaturally smooth gait; and Lynn can almost feel the hollowness and malevolence that emanates off him as a tangible force. She notices then that his many pouches are missing, as is the blessed rapier from its sheath.

The creature that is no longer the man she had known, however briefly, raises one hand and points at her. Then the short respite is over, and the undead attack again under his direction.

The pain is more than anything he had imagined possible; more even than the gaje fire that burned through his mother's wagons and her body and his heart. Galen screams.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #215
OOC: Nether Dragons! And Haakai! Hmm. I sure hope someone has got a little deus ex machina ready to be used. Otherwise...blood, blood, splat, argghh, the end.

IC: Eirik stood up and ducked as something came flying against his head. The battle was furious as the men fought for their life. He felt a little better now, but to fight against the mightiest demons known? Forget it. That was the job of archmagi and...well, archmagi. Certainly nothing for a mere mercenary such as himself. As he turned around to flee, however, he only barely avoided getting caught in the claw of a dragon. Eirik screamed and jumped backwards, quickly deciding that he actually felt very good. How though could one demon be? Eirik, as so many men before him, found out that a dragon behind one's back improves the fighting moral greatly.

Eirik quickly grabbed a sword from a dead member of the crimson guard. It was a longsword and not very well balanced but it had to do. As he looked up, however, he understood that attacking the greater demons would be futile. He wouldn't even be able to scratch them, let alone slay them! There had to be another way!

Eirik screamed to Lavius who was engaged in a fight with one of the smaller demons. Lavius quickly looked around his shoulder and gave him a glance that seemed to mean: Help me kill these bastards! THEN we can talk!. Eirik understood and charged towards the demon. Lavius who saw Eirik running towards them with his sword lifted, moved left in order to block the demons sight. Then, as Eirik was almost there, Lavius suddenly jumped aside. The demon had not enough time to react. It still growled as its life swiftly ran out of the wound in the belly, caused by Eirik's sword.

Eirik turned to Lavius who wiped the sweat of his face. "You are a priest, and know more of the creatures of darkness than anybody else here. You also seem wise enough to understand that we will never achieve a victory here by fighting! Tell me, by what mean is it possible to banish the demons and the dragons back to the abyss from where they've come? There must be a way!"

OOC: Perhaps by killing their summoner? I'll leave that to Lavius, however.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #216
Lavius thought quickly. "Lets see... if we can destroy the shrine, I'm guessing that more will stop summoning. Then I'll try to purify it, causing the evil to weaken greatly," said Lavius.
"So lets get going!!!" shouted Eirik.
"It's not that easy. For starters, we'd have to get across this room, and then I'd have to concentrate, which would make me quite vulnerable to attacks. However, if everyone can keep the demons off of me, I can do it. It's our best shot, so on 3. 1...," Lavius began to count. "2... 3! Quick! Try to charge through." Shouted Lavius. Eirik and Lavius managed to charge to the other side, with several demons in tow...

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #217
OOC : It is a long post. This RP should be finished by the end of the week, or so I think. Lets go in the evil shrine.

IC :
Terebrant saw one of the mercenary get in the first line against demons and destroy a group of them. This warrior was far from the common one, his fighting style seemed to result from extremely difficult equations, that was interesting.

However this was not time to ask.

One of Lynn's mage was against a wall, a small angry demon in front of him. Then Terebrant was there, ducking right next to the now lying demon which had wrists and knees cut.

Terebrant : "Could you cast a summoning for me ? "
Mage : "Probably not, I have blessed everyone and need energy. "
Terebrant : "Let me rephrase, summon a cat because else 1) a demon will eat you or 2) a nether dragon will kill you.
Mage : "Pass out or die ? "
Terebrant : "Great situation, isn't it ? "

"This mage was easy to manipulate he might not survive this spell as weak as he is" , thought Terebrant, "the Exiled mage he traveled with months ago said cats and dragons had great affinities, it will be verified soon. "

As soon as the cat was summoned, it went past the nether dragons which followed it.

By this time, a small group was making its way amidst the demons. Terebrant came pushing a demon in a sword and entered the group.

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #218
Cryobeast: *When Cryobeast saw teh Nether Dragons start to attack the cat, the human soul used to summon him(Which also is HIS soul)became sad, and then he went beserk to protect the cat! He countered the breath attacks of the Nether Dragons with all of the cold he could gather up. The Nether Dragons were frozen long enough for the Cryobeast to retreat the room with the cat(It didn't take him too long, either). He came back, satisfied that the cat was safe, but there were the Nether Dragons, thawed and quite angry.* "RRRRRRROOOOOOOOAAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!" *This roar shook the room, and the Cryobeast started to attack the Nether Dragons with every ounce of power in his body. His body temperature was starting to rise(This is NOT good for the Cryobeast.)!*

OOC: I can't bear the thought of a cat dying.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #219
OOC: Sorry for the delay, but I was watching this RP die slowly.

IC: Celisto and Oscevello had plenty of troubles of their own to deal with. The undead had reached them both and they had little trouble hacking them to pieces. When they looked back up to where Jesitonia was, she was no longer there. They looked cautiously around the room, but could see nothing.

Oscevello: "Dear god!!!! She has gone invisible!!. I will cast a detect life spell! Quick!!! You can cast an infrared spell!!"

Celisto: "Ok!! Hit it!!!!"

They both cast their spell at the same time and find that Jesitonia is standing in the center of the room. Jesitonia senses she has been spotted and turns around. She lifts a long0nailed finger towards them again and an ear-piercing scream emanates from her mouth. Everyone within one hundred feet of her drops to the ground clutching his or her ears. Even Celisto and Oscevello can't hold out against it and they to drop to the ground covering their ears. Celisto, with her head continuing to quake from the sound gets up and pulls Oscevello with her.

Oscevello continues to cower from the sound, but obeys Celisto's motion to get up. She removes her hands from her ears and winces painfully at the noise. Then she chants a few words and her eyes begin glowing red. Her ears go silent and the sound goes away. She concentrates on Jesitonia, who has a slight look of surprise on her face from seeing the sudden lack of effect on Celisto. Jesitonia counters by increasing the loudness and pain of her scream. Causing Oscevello to fall on the ground and writhe in agony. Everyone else nearby is doing the same thing.

Much to the surprise of some people, Jesitonia's minions start cowering from the sound as well. The sound becomes so intense that the glass jars the candles are sitting in begin to shatter one by one and the glass in the ceiling of the cathedral begins doing the same. Jesitonia's eyes begin glowing fiery orange as she increases the intensity even more t try to bring Celisto to her knees. Celisto however has mentally blocks the sound out and begins to prepare a spell. She begins waving her hands in a circular motion in front of herself and then screams out some words.

Celisto: "DESTALY EL FEMIGO DE TORMENTE!!!!!"

A strong wind materializes from Celisto's still circling hands and heads towards Jesitonia. Even in infrared, Celisto can see the utter horror on Jesitonia's face as she is picked up by the wind and thrown into a wall, causing her screaming to stop and the writhing of everyone nearby to finally cease. Jesitonia’s body reappears lying on the floor. But soon she gets back up, eyes blazing more brightly than before and a look of extreme fierceness on her face. Jesitonia decides to prepare a spell of her own and begins doing the motions.

OOC: If this RP is going to end, I suggest we make it go out with style. Maybe we can find a way to knock Jesitonia into the pit in front of her throne. There is a link to the underworld there and pushing her through it ought to break the link and send her to hell, disposing of the evil cloak as well.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #220
Lavius made it to the evil shrine, and began to destroy it, knocking the candles over, and he began to cast ritual of Santification. "Alright, keep them off me, this will take a few minutes," shouted Lavius to Eirik and the others.

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #221
Let's take time to admire the vivid description of the altar (maybe what it's made out of, its color, etc), the candles, and the surroundings. Or perhaps what his character is thinking, how he is faring emotionally, or anything.

Or maybe not.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #222
OOC: Sorry for my absence. My internet conection is back up. I have read all posts since my last apearence and this is what I get from it.

Outside the Shrine, Surface (raining):
-Lynn
-Crimson Guard
-Galen.(possesed?)
-Undead Horde

(I suppose the crimson guard lured the great numbers of undead outside)

Lower Levels of the Shrine:
-Kel-Aziz
-Cryobeast
-Mercenaries
-Demons

Main underground secret Shrine:
-Jesitonia
-Oscevello
-Calisto
-nether creatures crawling from the pit.

At the main Evil Altar. (inside the same main Shrine?)
-Lavius
-Eirik
-Handfull of Warriors
-Telebrant (Runing towards them)

Some place I dont know about.
-Maxim

I wont post anything untill I get a clear idea of what is going on, I dont want to mess up. Is the above right?

BTW firedrake, I agree with Haamana on this one, try to make posts more descriptive. This is not a comic book.

[ Tuesday, November 25, 2003 14:16: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #223
OOC :
>Originally written by The_Nazgul:

>Outside the Shrine, Surface (raining):
As far as I understood, all adventurers went down in the temple (shrine), and head to fight undeads then a secret passage leading to the evil shrine opened.

>Galen (possesed?)
That is what premonition made us think, Galen is trying to repel what is in him.

>Cryobeast
It went away, it will have to get past the demons if it wants to join the final battle.

>At the main Evil Altar. (inside the same main Shrine?)
The way FD described it, it is in the evil shrine.

>Handfull of Warriors
These should be crimson guards, probably.

>Telebrant (Runing towards them)
Please use "Terebrant", I joined the bubble which went through the demonic line.

>Some place I dont know about.
>-Maxim
He might have been left in the shrine, it could join at the same time as the cryobeast.

IC : N/A

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #224
I will try to give a rough idea of what the shrine looks like. This is a complete OOC post. The shrine is evil and will give an awesome impression to all those who see it. It's size is overwhelming.

The entrance to the shrine is 27 feet tall and 25 feet wide. A mechanism from inside at the throne allows the door to be opened and closed at the pull of a lever. The door opens onto an amphitheater-like room, with many rows of seats extending down a decline to the center platform. On the center platform is an altar and a throne. The altar is made of oak, has been varnished, and stained a dark color. It is inlaid with brass and ivory. It looks like a relatively good altar, except for the blood staining it and knives adorning it.

The throne is made of gold and silver, inlaid with mother of pearl and ivory fittings. There are large red velvet cushions on the back and seat and a well-oiled lever on each side of the throne. The room itself is 80 feet wide and at least 75 feet from entrance to back wall. The decline of feet from the entrance to a level area just in front of the altar is about 30 feet. The level floor just in front of the altar at the base of the decline is as wide as the room and stretches for ten feet from the base of the decline to the steps in front of the altar platform. In the center of this level area is the pit, which is very deep and contains the portal to the netherworld.

The altar platform is raised two feet above the level floor and takes up approximately 20 feet itself from the flat floor edge to the back wall. The altar is directly in front of the pit and the throne is directly behind the altar, with its back against the back wall. The ceiling is 3 feet taller than the entrance door and stretches to the point where the decline becomes level. From there, it seems to disappear into the red and black swirling cloud that is directly over the altar and the throne. Along the wall, Celisto and Oscevello can see up past the fringes of the cloud and see that the ceiling above the cloud is actually that of the stained-glass windows and the ceiling of the cathedral, 90 feet above them.

The seats in the room are divided up into rows just like an amphitheater, with isles in between them. There are 4 individual sections of seats extending from the level floor to the entrance wall. There are 5 isles in all, with the main one down the dead center from the entrance. The pit can clearly be seen from the entrance, as it is at the end of the isle. Other odd things can be noted in the room. Where the floor becomes level, it is uneven, as though it is not the original. Chains dangle down out of the red and black cloud and are attached to the level part of the floor at regular intervals, giving the clear impression that this room can be lowered and raised at will. The level floor itself does not match the surrounding floor tiles and the seats are considerably older looking than the throne or the altar.

On either side of the altar and the throne on the platform and along the walls, are shelves and tables covered with hundreds pf red-jarred candles, all of them burning. Several now shattered after Jesitonia’s vocal display. Glass now covers much of the altar platform from the shattering stained-glass windows from the above cathedral.

I’ll leave the rest to imagination. I would add a picture, but it will take me hours to digitally draw it and I have no way of pasting it anyway. I hope this description is good enough.

--------------------

Pages