Zombie Attack RP 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP 2
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #50
OOC: Here is the continuation of my storyline.

IC: She turns her attention back to the crystal ball again. She mutters a few words and it begins to glow. She begins seeing images of the undead invading the inn. Then she sees the dead bartender. She then starts focusing on the area surrounding the inn. She sees the soldiers that were torn apart and the keeps scanning the area until she catches a glimpse of the shrine. She sees magical bursts coming from within, but decides to keep on scanning.

Then she sees one of the necromancers. She thinks she recognizes the necromancer, but can’t be sure. The robes look distinctively familiar. Then suddenly, as if the necromancer knew it was being looked at, it turns towards Celisto and casts a spell. The crystal ball fills with mist and the necromancer’s image is gone. “Damn!! Smart little devil. Must have telepathic powers. Though I can’t quite place his face and robes. I know he is a danger to the group at the shrine. I must help them somehow. But what can I do from here? Ah-Ha!! I have it!!”

An idea comes to her on how she can free the inn from the plague and help the group at the shrine. She opens the window and raves a few words. Then she points her hands towards the ground and electricity shoots from her fingers. When it strikes the ground, smoke billows up and shrouds the street from view for a few seconds. When it clears, several fire lizards, fire golems, and hordlings can be seen staring up at her.

She looks down at them and then gives them commands. "Attack the undead around you and make this place safe once again for my fellow adventurers. They need a place to rest and rehabilitate during the battle. The undead are your enemy, now, GO!!!! ATTACK THEM!!!! I order you to show them no mercy!! BURN THEM TO A CINDER!!! CREMATE THEM!!!! And when you are finished, go help the adventurers at the shrine!!! Let them know that I am at their service if they need it!! GO!!! NOW!!!!"

And with that, the monsters turn their attention to the inn and enter it. She shuts the window and then goes back to the bed. She begins thinking to herself a little. “Maybe if I rest for a little while, the necromancer’s identity will come to me.” With that, she lies down on the bed. Below her, she can hear the sounds of her creations fighting the undead and slowly destroying them. She closes her eyes and falls asleep with a smile on her face.

OOC: Was that okay, Omlette, and everyone else? If you don’t mind, I will join in on the RP again.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #51
IC: Eirik screamed and tried to jump backwards while drawing his shortsword, but the undeads were to fast. One of them, a big ghast, hurled itself towards him and landed on top of him, pressing him towards the ground. Eirik tried to get his sword arm free but it was in vain. The ghast clawed him, tearing apart his leather armour. Eirik thought : I knew I shouldn't have come to this town in the first place...

And then suddenly the ghast was gone. Eirik blinked and looked up just in time to see it getting nailed to the wall by Lynn. The new spear she was wielding glowed slightly and he could hear the humming sound it made even as the furious ghast screamed. In moments, the ghast were dead, and Lynn jumped of to help the Crimson Guard without even looking at Eirik.

Eirik stood up and looked around. There were more undeads than he even had thought possible, and they were not all zombies either. There were, apart from ghasts, also ghouls and blackhooded devas. The Crimson Guard was fighting bravely but they were horribly outnumbered.

Eirik glanced at the door behind him. It would be just too simple to leave this cursed town and never look back. Then he shook his head. Lynn had saved his life, and he had a very un-mercenary feeling that there were more in life than gold and riches. He draw the bow he had dropped and nocked of an arrow which hit one of the bigger ghouls in the chest, sending it down to the floor. The Crimson Guard fought desperately and Lynn's spear whistled in the air as she struck down upon the undead as an thunderstorm.

The battle had just begun.
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #52
IC :
Terebrant was leaning against a wall behind the combat scene. He needed to rest and there seemed to be no place to do it as the inn had some nasty guest.

Terebrant thought that the shrine won't be a haven for long, the undeads will find the other door and they will have difficulties defending both entry".

Not being able to do much, he decided to take some rest.

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #53
OOC: room for more?, I'll take that as a yes

DESCRIPTION:
Name: Maxim

Weapons: Carries a fencing sword which has a red glow to it and a silver handle embeded with small rubies, two quality steel daggers strapped to his boots and a set of small balanced knives resting on a leather attachment on his chest.

Appearance: Maxim is 22, he has light-brown hair, deep blue eyes, a tanned body and the smity work has made him more muscular than the average townsperson, most consider him handsome and he is well know in the village for his good and helpful nature and as someone extremly trustfull.
Maxim is married with Kristania the town elder's daughter and is soon to be a father.

Background: Maxim was the son of a blacksmith he was an apprentice to his father and was to take on his father's craft after he passed away years later. Only, his father passed away days ago and there is no more smithy to work in, he left his father's foundry after making sure he wouldn't com back as one of "them".
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #54
*While the Cryobeast was battling a fetid zombie, doing his best to avoid the claws, a Vengeful Shade snuck up on him and slashed!*
Cryobeast: *Roars in pain.* "RRRRRROOOOOOAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!!!" *He backs away in pain and stares at Aran wiht eyes that seemed to be saying "Help me". He backed into the shadows and retreated.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Warrior
Member # 3479
Profile #55
Varzuth decided it was time he helped the people fighting the hordes of undead. He had been exiled from the last country he was in, so he might as well make somewhere a home. this place at least seemed interesting. Varzuth charged a group of zomies in the street. His first swipe cut two of them in half. With his blade perpendicular to his body after the swipe, he stabbed one of them in the chest and pulled upward to the sky, pulling his ribcage from his body. Rotten viscerals spilled everywhere as the battle raged. After he quickly dispatched the group, two more rounded nearby corners. He then heard a rumble, and a gaggle of flaming creatures came screeching at the undead. In a fury of flame, claws, and congealed meat, both sides were thoroughly destroyed.
" What an... interesting place."
Varzuth then noticed a temple, at which a battle was being waged. He furiously threw himself into the fray. As more undead of more powerful types started to emerge, Varzuth really had to start trying hard (unlike what he had been doing). He was cornered by a handful of ghasts after saving a member of what the man called the "Crimson Guard". He had one choice. He jumped up, kicked the wall behind him, and chopped several of them in the back. The battle raged on.

--------------------
-"Well, double dumbass on you!"
-William Shatner, Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #56
Lavius's flail spintered the Skeletal Captain, crushing the foolish skeleton into pieces. Chivon fights off several skeletons, and
Galen kills the necromauncer with a well placed strike. "That was too easy..." shouted Lavius to the others. Suddenly, a large portal formed, and out came a new wave of undead and necros, this time backed up by spell casting spirits, deadly ruby skeletons, and quickghasts. Another battle starts up in the center of town...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #57
*Strangely, everyone hears a horn being blown. It was a low, long note. They looked at the source and saw...
The Cryobeast and his siblings(Of some sorts)! One was a Pyrobeast(Like a Cryobeast, but it's fire, and they have an ice weakness and fire strength.), a slith cleric(Obviously the leader, for the siblings were willing to obey him and listen to his advice.), and a slith warrior with a horn.*
Slith Cleric: "We will fight and win this battle!"

OOC: They're just friendly people in the battle. Any of you can control them, but don't kill them off!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #58
I take it that my fire beasts are all dead? Oh, well.

--------------------

Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #59
IC: As soon as he had seen the town in the distance, Maxim had know something was wrong, there was a foul stench in the air and even the land looked as if it was dying, he had travelled for a day and a half, without sleep, and was utterly tired, the new tools his father had ordered had made his load none the lighter.
He walked up to that last hill and could see the black fumes rising in the distance, as the town met with the horizon, he fell to his knees, he could see it, less than a mile away, his father's smithy burning still and the foundry reduced to rubbles. He was exausted, but still he ran, ran like never he had run before in his life.

As he arrived near the smity, he saw that a whole wall had caved in and that flames were coming out of the backside of the building. Maxim, without thinking, entered through the split front door. He entered what once was his the entry hall, because of his carelessness, he didnt notice the skeleton torso clawing his way through the flames towards him, as it grasped his leg Maxim let out a cry of horror and instinctivly crushed the thing's head with his free leg, thus ending the creature's non-existence once again.

Maxim then heard what sounded like hsi father's voice: "Maxim, inside, com inside...."

To his right was a collapsed room and to his left was once was the living room. He went that way and saw how strange it looked, most of the furniture were broken, hundreds of bones littered the floor and the wall had been heavily damaged by the fighting, in a corner rested Maxim's father, Joachim. His body had been badly bruised, battered slashed and burned, blood was flowing out of his belly, one of his hand had been crushed and his right leg was twisted. He still clutched a HUGE hammer in his good hand.

- Joachim: " Come son, I must talk with you *cough* I fear I haven't much time *cough*
- Maxim: "Save your strenght father, I..."
"No, I'll not make it out of this fight and we both know it, There are things you must know and you must listen" Maxim knew his father's fate had been sealed, kneeled by him and although angry and crying, he listened "Son, Three things *cough* Firstly, take this" Maxim received a sheated fencing sword with a silver handle embeded with small rubies "This is Devil Tongue, had I known how to use the sword, it might had *cough* saved my life it reacts to evil *cough*. Second, Promise me you will find, take care, protect and love Kristania as I loved your mother" weakly, Maxim said "I promise father" "And *cough* last, Maxim, I will not die by the hand of things lesser than beasts, Maxim, my son *cough* I want to die at the hand of a man" " NO! " Maxim backs away " I can't!" "You must,*cough* or else I will come back as one of them... Please, my son, it is the last i ask of you *coughs heavily*" Joachim looked at his son one last time, carressed his face and then closed his eyes. Tears running down his eyes, Maxim unsheated Devil Tongue, the bones of skeletons nearby immediatly made the sword react, it grew crimson red and as Maxim swung it in the air it bended, twisted and made sharp slashing sound, he then looked at his fatherone last time and he struck right at his heart. The sword entered the huge man's body like butter, soon blood ran down his mouth he gasped for air one last time and then he then fell, dead, like most other things in this room.

Maxim, consciousness heavy and scarred sheated the sword and proceeded to exit the smity.

[ Tuesday, October 14, 2003 04:05: Message edited by: Marooner ]
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #60
IC:
Having levitated up onto the inn's roof, Nys surveyed the battle-scene. It had had changed drastically, when one of the fighters had killed the necromancer she had almost let out a sigh of relief. Then the a portal had opened and a new host of undead had emerged.
Nys tried to think of what she could do to help. The portal she realised it must have had something to ground the portal on this end.
Sending her magic out into the sky, stormclouds came into being supernaturally fast, centering around Nys. She focused her thoughts on the her adversary-the portal. With flash of light a lightening bolt struck the portal. It wavered, then flickered back to full strength.
She tried again, this time hitting the ground surrounding the portal. This time the portal flickered out of existence and came back much weaker than before. Nys nodded to herself she had thought as much. The portal was grounded her because someone had enscribed runes into the ground beforehand. Desarcrating the runes meant ungrounding the portal on this side.
Third time lucky, she thought as she tried again this time using her staff to increase the power. The resulting lighting bolt cut deep into the ground, leaving scorch marks and effectivetly destroying the runes.
With a final shudder, the portal died out leaving the undead stranded.
I never realised I could do that she thought with some amazement then shrugged. She learnt something new everyday. She then concentrated on a group of ghasts, sending a lightning bolt into a group of them.

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #61
The portal was destroyed, as the Crimson Guard continued their fight. Eirik was behind, firing off his own arrows at any foul smelling target. Once the portal erupted, everyone around gave a huge cry of victory as they pressed even harder to destroy the rest of the undead. Lynn loppped a head of a zombie off and cut right though the torso of the next in one swing, then came around an bashed a ghast with the blunt egde, and swung her spear up to cut from the middle up to the head. She jumped in futher.

The last of the undead from the temple were finally destroyed. The wave from the outside also seemed to stop after the portal was destroyed. Many people lay about the rubble of many buildings, looking in depreased thoughts. Lynn looked out to see it all... "Have... I failed?" She saw the destroyed smithy, many destroyed houses, dozens of dead people lying there in the road. The town was devastated, and not even the worst had come yet.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #62
OOC: Who amongst you will buy Blades of Avernum in order to build scenarios, not just play them, and who will give a shot to creating a zombie RP?(I just got a feeling that we will be swarmed with thos at the begginning of BoA)
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #63
OOC: I changed my mind

[ Thursday, October 16, 2003 10:45: Message edited by: Firedrake the Silent ]

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #64
No one is paying attention to my posts.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #65
OOC: Sorry for some blantant spam, but who is going to be continuing this rp? I know Firedrake, the starter, is pulling out his character, but that doesn't mean this rp has to go down. Someone continue the storyline, please.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #66
I won't do it. I am not risking having people tell me I am, hijacking the plot. I'd sooner die than continue going through that mumbo jumbo again.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #67
If no one is paying attention to my posts, I guess I'll just leave this rp.

You guys always ruin my fun...

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #68
OOC: Crud, Everyone is leaving, and this is my first RP and boo hoo I had thought of a cool part involving MSW and already its going down the draind
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #69
Come on, I was enjoying this RP. Firedrake, you come back here this instant. I won't let you create this RP and then abandon it. Unless you would like to give all rights of the RP to me. Consider it blackmail if you don't.

[ Thursday, October 16, 2003 15:59: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #70
[ooc]
Firedrake and Zephyr are the only people who have stated they are leaving. As far as I know most others are still in, though they may post at a slower rate. I myself am rather busy at the moment, and have restricted myself to no more than two rp posts total per day.

Zephyr, just as much attention is being paid to your posts as to anyone else's.
[/ooc]

The blood on the rapier is bright and sticky despite the near-undead state of the necromancer he had destroyed. Galen shakes his head in disgust and skewers another ghast.

"Bad luck," he mutters. "Very bad luck."

Ah, but he does not like the death, be it even so dark and twisted a soul. The wide battleground is not for the Wanderer; not for them the open fight, but rather the shadows to fade into, out of sight, only to appear again later with a smile and a vengeance that wounds pride and pocket. But that is not a method that works against the restless dead, and the shadows have themselves faded into the walls. The shadows...

Galen realizes then that the thick clouds that had blanketed the heavens have been swept away in the wind; the sky in the east is past pale and burns now with the fire of the newborn sun. The undead weaken under its gaze, compelled by instinct into shambling flight. For now, at least, the town is free.

"Well," Galen says conversationally to Chivon, cleaning his blade carefully on a scented cloth. "And what shall we do now? We have lost your friend, though I did not see him fall."

Galen sways suddenly, and Chivon reaches out to catch him before he falls. "Steady. You, Wanderer, should go to the inn and rest. As for me, I still have work to do. The sun has shown itself and the portal is destroyed, but the necromancers' hold is growing. The light will not deter the undead for long."

"And what will it avail you, to go alone? Do you know where these black men hide? You too must come to the inn and gather reinforcements." Galen stumbles; his smile is bright and self-mocking. "I would offer my skills in an instant, but alas, I fear I am rather overcome by this last excitement."

He turns and traces an unsteady path through the devastated town. Only then does Chivon see the long gash, already red with infection, running down his back.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #71
OOC: I changed my mind, however, even though I still think things aren't turning out as great. I wasn't in a great mood the other day.

IC: Lavius and the others finished fighting, the necromancer and his undead fell quickly after the portal was shut. "This won't end until the necromancers are eliminated," thought Lavius. Just then, Lavius felt a surge of unholyness coming from his north. He pulled aside a townsperson. "Tell me, what is in that direction?" he asked. "That be the way to the old graveyar'," said the old man. Lavius set off to the graveyard to end the attacks...

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #72
quote:Originally written by premonition:
[ooc]
Firedrake and Zephyr are the only people who have stated they are leaving. As far as I know most others are still in, though they may post at a slower rate. I myself am rather busy at the moment, and have restricted myself to no more than two rp posts total per day.

Zephyr, just as much attention is being paid to your posts as to anyone else's.
[/ooc]
Then why did no one even try to use the Cryobeast's siblings? They were open to anyone to use.

Today is just getting wierd, there's a squirrel outside the bathroom window that's threatening my house! THEY ARE EVOL!

[ Thursday, October 16, 2003 13:15: Message edited by: Alienated Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #73
Zephyr, I will make use of your siblings if I can. I plan on bringing my character out of her room at the inn. I don't care anymore if everyone thinks my character is too powerful.

I tell everyone now. I have no intention of taking over this RP. But if Firedrake wants to leave at any time, I will be glad to take it off his hands. But, I don't want to "hijack" the plot or make my character seem too powerful. I just feel that my character didn't get the closure she deserved in the last RP.

So, I will reenter the RP in my next post and make use of Zephyr's siblings, though I don't know what most of them are. Apparently, all of my minions from the inn were destroyed. But it should be safe for adventurers now. I might have to raise the bartender from the dead though.

I'll be back soon.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #74
OOC: I will try to get Celisto out of her room. But I use a lot of detail, so I might not be able to achieve it in this post. Most likely, I won't. Hopefully it will.

IC: Celisto wakes up and goes over to the table with the crystal ball on it. She sits down in the chair and casts a spell on the crystal ball. It lights up and she begins scanning the area around her. She sees that all the undead that were in the inn are now dead and have been burnt to cinders. She scans the area around the inn and sees similar results. When she gets to the area where the Shrine is, she sees hacked up undead all over the place along with her summoned minions.

"Damn!! My minions are all destroyed!! They don't seem to bear marks of being attacked by the adventurers, but were destroyed by undead and..." She blinks and does a double take when she sees the Necromancer. "...MAGIC!!!" She zooms in on the face of the Necromancer, which was exposed when his head was cut off. "Oh, dear God!!! That's not the same Necromancer I saw earlier! This is a different one." She sits back in her chair and looks out the window, not seeing anything but lost in thought.

"I have a feeling I will be seeing that Necromancer again. Now that it is safe to leave, I better ge...” She catches a glimpse of something in her crystal ball. She focuses in on it and it turns out to be four beasts she hadn't noticed before for some odd reason. "Hmmm. A Cryobeast, a Pyrobeast, a Slith cleric, and a Slith warrior. They might prove useful in this fight against the Necromancers and the undead. Well. I have to get out of this room first."

She picks up her crystal ball, takes it over to the trunk, wraps it up, and puts it inside again. Then she shuts the trunk, locks it, and goes to the door. She waves her hands as she chants a few words and there is medium-loud click. She takes out her key, unlocks the door, opens it, goes out in the hall, and locks it behind her. Then she places another strong ward spell on it and heads for the stairs. All around her, the other bedrooms were broken into and dust was piled up in front of her door where the ward had zapped several zombies and reduced them to it.

OOC: I have more written than this, but I will continue directly in my next post. Can we let night come on now?

And Zephyr, how about bringing your characters to the inn for the night? That way our characters can get to know them. I have some plans for them. They will be very useful in the next day's fight. And I promise not to kill any of them.

--------------------

Pages