Zombie Attack RP 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP 2
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #125
OOC: ...And MSW is the one to don the "Joan of Arc" slot! And she did a helluva job, too.

IC:
Lynn and Eirik, carrying Galen with them, took off for the temple in haste. She had the blue spear on her back, shining against the new born sun. The Fog was clearing a little; The inn wasn't lost completely when they reached the shrine.

Already, there were people standing around. Most of the mercenaries, but some happened to be local townsfolk, just trying to survive such an attack. Lynn laid Galen prostate on the floor, and looked at the scar. It had gotten bigger since last time, and Galen was sweating badly from all around his body. "Quick, find a healer! I'll stay with him," Lynn commanded Eirik. Eirik had no other choise but to agree. After all, this was someone's life on the line...

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #126
…blood of our blood…

…come…

…join us…

…give it to us…

…blood of our blood…

…come … give us … BLOOD…

Galen thrashes uncontrollably. Lynn tries to calm him down, her gaze grim and worried. The townspeople and mercenaries clear a space around him, wary of the force in his movements. The seizures grow more violent, and Lynn at last resorts to tying the Wanderer’s hands and feet together to stop him from harming himself. Still unconscious, he is speaking rapidly now in a language she does not understand but recognises as a Wanderer dialect. Lynn is chilled, for his voice is filled with terror and is strained so much that she would not have recognised it for his were she not looking at him.

A shout precedes Eirik and a healer into the shrine. Lynn does not hide her relief as she looks up at them. “He’s getting worse,” she says.

The healer takes one look at Galen and immediately starts chanting, whatever words he might have said sacrificed for urgency. Sweat beads on his brow; his expression shows great strain as he brings his power to bear on Galen. The scar shrinks, slowly, slowly. Lynn and Eirik do not realise they are holding their breaths until they let them loose as the scar finally disappears.

But his struggles do not cease and his eyes remain tightly shut. They look at the healer, who shakes his head. “The wound is healed,” he says, a note of apology in his voice. “I’ve done all that is in my power. This- these seizures are not caused by the undead infection.”

“Then what are they caused by?” Lynn asks.

The healer shrugs helplessly. “He’s a Wanderer. They’re a strange folk, with magics they keep to themselves. It could be… anything…”

His voice trails away as he searches his memory for a long forgotten piece of trivia. What was it? Aye, Wanderers like their spice. They say it wards against … the unholy. Kneeling beside the thrashing Galen, the healer rifles through his pockets. Ignoring the inordinately large amount of small change the Wanderer carries, he takes the pouch of spices and tips its entire contents into a flask. The pungent smell of garlic, pepper and salt wafts through the air.

“Make him drink this.”

Eirik uses all his strength to subdue Galen’s movement, while Lynn holds his nose and empties the flask into his mouth. The Wanderer swallows reflexively. He curls up in a sudden fit of coughing that leaves blood splattered across the marble floor. When it stops, Galen is awake and breathing hard. He lies limp on the floor.

“Ai, maane”, he moans softly, voice hoarse. He blinks slowly, recovering, then holds his bound hands up to Lynn in silent request.

[ Tuesday, October 28, 2003 01:40: Message edited by: premonition ]

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #127
Terebrant had heard all the noise above him and he knew that what he had learned while snooping last night would be useful, for his own good and for Lynn's carrier.

His new goal was to attract attention, he couldn't remember where he put his whistle so he decided to use one of his bird call.

Before doing it, he shuffled the deck and put it back in his bag, he replaced the ladder, got the candle and went down and under the hole he blewthe day before.

When he had a chance of being heard, he used the bird call, soon, the shrine was silent and he used it again, seven short burst, enough to guide them to the hole. He then remembered that he wore his whistle has a necklace but he no longer cared as he was walking away from the hole.

OOC : I kept my previous location, I will post what Terebrant did during the night when Lynn gets down.

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #128
OOC: Ok, I will join this one. The first post might be a little lengthy.

IC: After he left Siris Island (Baltazar the Mad RP) he felt the need to visit his homeland once again, somewhere far away, on burning lands were the civilized world had not yet arrived. It was good to go back, he did not remember the last time he walked over those huge dunes under the constant burning of the sun. All those hidden memories brought back at his adventure at Siris Island had awakened in both his heart and mind the need to return to his homeland. He had avoided the visit for centuries as he did not like to see the remains of his once great empire turned into nothing but sand. The trip home was worthwhile however as the time he spent meditating on a mountain peak overlooking the huge desert proved to be enlightening. He opened his mind to knowledge he had forgotten codes he once swore live by.

Now it was totaly diffent. It had started to rain, and rain heavily. The long journey away from home had been too much for him. Even in his campaign experiences before he had never walked so much in such a short amount of time. He needed a place to rest and this small town in the middle of nowhere seemed promising.

As Kel-Aziz reached the local Inn, he noticed something was terribly wrong about the place. First of all there was no one at the Inn. From the corner of his eye he noticed a man running away from the town center. After following him around a few streets he watched him enter a local shrine.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #129
Slowly, Maxim opened his eyes, then he noticed he could't recognize where he was, or why he was here, piece by piece, his memory came back together, destruction, death, sorrow, pain, loss, worries, yep, he could remember all those things, and last came terror.

"The Vampires" he thought out loud, some of them didn't seem all that evil, but still, they HAD captured citizens, and they had admitted to creating some of the undeads.

He looked around. He was lying on the sole bed in this room, his equipment, strangely enough, had been placed on a desk nearby. He could now hear someone coming. He quickly unsheated the Devil's Tongue and put his back against the wall.

As the door oppened he heard a deep raspy voice
"Time to get up whelp!"
-he recognized this voice as Dorgar's.
As the Large man entered he crept up on him and took him by surprise. He put his sword to his chin and yelled.
"Step back Devil! One movement and I'll not hesitate to pierce your skull!."
The large man fixed something behind Maxim and quickly, unsure if this was a bluff or not, Maxim slashed Dorgar across the chess with his sword, leaving a large scar on his throat and scratching his thick armor, and turned to face what was behind him.

Dorgar screamed in pain, promising to make him suffer and such, but Maxim couldn't pay attention to him, in front of him stood young Maïka.

"Surely you wouldn't hurt a lady" -she said

"If I truly knew what you were, then I could be sure of what to do but for now lets just pret..."

BOOM! with a large thud, Maxim fell a chair crashing against his head, his vision blurred, he could see Maïka looking surprised and worried, and as he hit the floor, he saw Dorgar, grinning stupidly, holding the now broken chair leg.
His last thought before the darkness fell on his mind were:
"not again, why do I always get bashed on the head!"

Then noting...
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #130
Everyone at the shrine were ocupied thinking of their current desperate sitation, a few wounded were healed here and there and Galen's healing progress was observed carefully by both Lynn and Eirik, suddenly the shrines doors were opened.

Everyone quickly turned to see the new arrival, a few more paranoid adventurers even took their weapons out as they were not about to take more risks in an undead plagued town.

The opened doors revealed a dark rainy night and an inmobile black figure standing at the entrance. A man near the shrine doors was about to leap on the figure when it spoke.

Voice:...Do you people mind if I stay for the night?

The shrine suddenly broke into laughter as what they first thought would be a necromancer turned to be nothing more than a wonderer.

Mercenary: Shure you can stay traveller, just be carefull with the undead.
Man: Undead?
Mercenary: Thats right, many of em have attacked this town for a couple of days. We are currently waiting here for the nigh, a local witch summoned us here, she seems to have some sort of plan or something. You can come in, just sit behind and be quiet.

Kel-Aziz laughed at the situation, only a couple of years ago he had been stuck in a town just like this one, surrounded by undead. He slowly walked in the comfortable shrine making squishing sounds with his boots as he went, the soaked cloak that covered his hole body made him look like some sort of undead wraith or something similar. Kel-Aziz was not about to take it off anyway, it would mean many questions about his armour, thus his past and he was not in the mood for that.

Slowly, as he was told, he sat at the back row of the shrine, just by a small fire some of the local Mercenaries had started too keep a wounded man warm, one of the men atending him looked at Kel-Aziz and greeted him.

Lynn: Greetings traveler, I am Lynn. This is Eirik and this wounded fellow here is Galen.

Kel-Aziz noded under his hood at each one.

Kel-Aziz: Kel-Aziz at your service.

[ Wednesday, October 29, 2003 06:58: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #131
OOC: Oh, boy, Kel-Aziz joined. This could be a reunion.

IC: Oscevello and Celisto quickly approach the shrine and soon it is in sight. They land in front of it and see a glow within. They head inside and are confronted by a decent-sized group of adventurers. Celisto is the first to speak.

Celisto: "Hello. I am Celisto and this man is Oscevello, an old friend of mine. We have a serious situation approaching us in this town. We have been attacked by undead, but no one seems to know what the source of all the evil is. This man does and he will explain it all to you."

Oscevello: "This started from the conquering of a certain Overlord."

Kel-Aziz sits up and speaks out.

Kel-Aziz: "Overlord? Are you speaking of the same Overlord that attacked a town in the caves?"

Celisto suddenly recognizes the man in rags that stands before her.

Celisto: "I know you!!! I saw you in my crystal ball. Most likely, you never saw me down there in that town because I kept myself hidden during most of the fight. I only came out at the end of the fight to investigate the body of the Overlord. It may shock you to know that that was not the body of the Overlord."

Kel-Aziz: "What? You're kidding right? You mean to tell me that we fought to save that lousy town to end up killing someone else? Well if that don't beat all. Damn. All that time wasted. If I had kno..."

Celisto gets annoyed and interrupts him in mid-sentence.

Celisto: "You helped save that town and don't you forget it!!!! If it hadn't been for you and the other adventurers, that town would have been demolished!! And it was all because of me that he had that town attacked. But I don't have the time to explain why. Who you helped kill was his first in command general and on top of that, you managed to completely deplete his army. I knew he was still alive, and so I fled that town in the caves and came to this town on the surface, hoping he would never track me down. Little did I know that I brought myself into an even worse situation."

Kel-Aziz: "Oh, god. Don't tell me that he is behind the undead attacks on this town.? I don't want to go through all that again."

Oscevello: "No, the Overlord, whose name was Delgotto, is in fact dead. He was killed at the hands of a High Priestess of the undead who was actually stronger than he was. And it is she, by the name of Jesitonia, who is summoning these hordes of undead. Her lair lies somewhere in this town. However, we must face another problem as well. She is sending for necromancers from all over this land to come and help her. She is having them surround the town and create undead to attack us from all sides.

There is, in fact, a large group of them headed to this town from nearby Beltor at this very minute. They are being lead by the priests who were in this very shrine. These undead attacks are going to get much, much worse. I heard of an incident here at the shrine involving some undead. Doesn’t it strike you as strange that undead would appear in a good holy place? In a good shrine, there are magical traps. In an evil shrine, there are summoning traps were demon, imps, or undead are usually summoned.

I understood it that some adventurers had tried to remove the Sacred Spear from its resting place to store it somewhere safe from the invading undead and undead appeared to protect it. That means one thing and one thing only. This shrine is evil and is most likely not the original. There must an underground passage somewhere to a much larger complex.

I have seen things like this before. It makes a perfect cover. A group of priests keep a holy object in their shrine and appear to be good in every aspect. When in reality, they are hiding a vicious cult of necromancers worshiping a powerful high priestess of the undead. Therefore, we need to come up with a plan. Any ideas?"

OOC: Okay. I leave some of the planning up to the other RPers. We all have to have an equal amount of fun.

[ Wednesday, October 29, 2003 10:37: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes - MSW ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #132
Lynn felt strange. She kept hearing a strange noise coming from below her, no matter how much she tried to shake it from her head. With nothing else to do, she told Eirik to look after Galen, with Eirik's usual complaining. Lynn left out and began to find the source of the noise. The noise could be heard clearer with each step she took, until she came upon a small hole in the temple, where the sounds grew louder. She grabbed her spear, the one that was taken from the temple, and went down.

Her fall was a bit rough. Without a ladder there, she had to jump down, and it hurt her ankle badly. With another look, she heard the sound one more time. With that, Lynn took off in the direction. She bumped right into Terebrant.

OOC: There we go, SIS. Sorry for the delayed post and all. Ok, take it away.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #133
OOC : very long post which can be read quickly.
When Lynn bumped into Terebrant, he almost let his candle fall, fortunaly, he didn't.

"You look alright, take this until your eyes become accustomed to the darkness and follow me" said Terebrant as he handled Lynn a burning candle before going to an altar on the left of the pulpit.

Once there, sprayed sand with marks on it where visible.
code:

Temple
_/-\_ L are doors
|_L L_| $ is the pulpit
|_L L_| * are altars
/ \ ° are columns
/———/ \—— — is the hole
|* ° ° \______
|$ — ___L_L
|* ° ° /
\———\ /——
_\ /_
|_L L_|
|_L L_|
\_/
"Here are our surroundings" said Terebrant pointing the right diagramme, "here is the problem" said he pointing the left one :

code:
† ____ † Temple
| | | z | < exit
< / \__| z | = stream of undead
|u|__/L______L z | z zombie
\____________u ___| g ghast
| | ? unknown
| |
_____| |_____
| |
| gggggggg |
| |
????????????????Terebrant : As you can see, we are trapped and will need much more firepower than we have if we want to get through.

OOC : Thank you Tommy, I will post an other part later as this one is more than long enough. My character don't know that we have got mages. In order to have a Zombie Attack RP, I propose something like "Game of death" but anything can be made up after the ghast. I don't remember if maps have already be done and a consensus was reached but I prefer to comment mine than post in the Vanilla format which some might not recognize.

[ Wednesday, October 29, 2003 04:22: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #134
IC: Kel-Aziz was quite surprised by Calisto's words. "Another undead attack, just what I needed." he thought.

Having travelled from so far he could not bother himself to think of these things. Moving closer to the fire he closed his eyes and rested, patiently waiting for the others to decide on the matter, while the comforting heat of the fire covered his cold skin.

[ Wednesday, October 29, 2003 14:45: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #135
IC: Eirik walked back and forth without really knowing what to do. Galen lay buy his feet. It seemed as if he was sleeping now, and the healer had said that the wanderer probably was going to be fine, but Eirik had a nasty feeling that the whole business wasn't over yet. The healer had been right in one thing though. Wanderers were strange people.

On top of all Lynn had disappeared somewhere, and everyone seemed to be a little jumpy. The woman, Celisto, had explained something about overlords and necromancers all around the city and that certainly wasn't what he had wanted to hear. Celisto had also been interrupted by a strange fellow, and Eirik was feeling pretty dumbfounded for the moment. Combined with the company of the occasionally moaning Galen, it was not a very nice feeling. The woman had summoned them to shrine but proposed no plan. What was he supposed to do?

Eirik decided it was time for him to go meet Celisto. That was the only way he could clear things up a bit. He looked at Galen who lay by his feet and realized he couldn't just leave him there. For a moment Eirik hesitated and then called upon one of the adventurers standing nearby.

"Hey, you over there! Could you go fetch Celisto? You know, the woman that called upon us all. I would really, really like to ask her a few things. I think she is somewhere in the shrine but I have a sick man to watch over!"

The adventurer nodded and turned to go.

OOC: I was hoping that maybe someone could be that "adventurer". Anyone is fine with me.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #136
Lynn looked at Terebrant in a confused manner. "Wait, can you go through this again?" She took another look at the diagrams, somewhat confused. "So you want us to get over there? Past all this? Why don't we get everyone else?" Lynn stared at him now, waiting for an answer.

OOC: Sorry for the short post and all, but I'm somewhat confused at what Terebrant is going at.

--------------------
-Random Quote
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #137
"As I stated, we are not strong enough, even to ambush them in corridors would be unsafe. " said Terebrant calmy, " I suppose the so-called townguard was with you in the shrine but I need a precise description of who will help. "

He stopped in order to swallow once from a gourd : "Two of the ablutions rooms are locked and there are unknown undead in them, I guess they were human guinea-pigs as they were intelligent enough to lock themselves from the inside and obviously can't unlock their doors now. "

"Don't forget you have the highest rank among the others, that's why I told you this. "

OOC : The first diagram is the right one, I hope this cleared everything. As I didn't do it in the last post, welcome The_Nazgul. We should wait if premonition wants to explain some things, like the undeads.

[ Thursday, October 30, 2003 06:08: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #138
OOC: One question: what's a human guynea-pig?
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #139
*Everyone wondered why the Cryobeast had not shown up.*
Voices in the distance: "RRRROOOAAAAARRR!!!!" "HISSSSSSS!!!!!" *Rattling.* "RRROOOOAAARRRRRR!!!!!" *There is a large explosion sound. More rattling.* "HISSSSSS!!!!" *Another explosion, but it's closer to the group.*
Someone: "What's that sound!?!?" *Sounds of fighting continue. There is much more hissing, though.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #140
[ooc] Guinea pigs were used for scientific experimentation. A human guinea pig is someone who's been experimented on. Eg, if a group want to eat a food they are unsure of, the human guinea pig is the one who takes the first bite to see what it tastes like. [/ooc]

The floor is hard and cold. Galen sits up carefully, flexing his sore limbs. He has rarely slept on a bed or even a mattress in his life, but marble is nowhere near as comfortable as soil and twigs. Eirik appears to be waiting for something, his back turned towards Galen, and the Wanderer chooses not to disturb him. Dimly, he hears the sounds of some strange battle. He listens to the chatter in the temple.

What he learns makes him feel cold all over again. Galen hides his growing anger with the practiced skill of a Wanderer. Who in their right mind would give power to the maane? These necromancers had interfered in Wanderer affairs, and that cannot be bourne.

At that moment Eirik notices him, and comes over to enquire over his health. Then he gets to the heart of his concern. "What was that?" he asks.

Galen looks at him, face unreadable. Wanderer business is Wanderer business, and he does not wish to reveal anything to those who are not Wanderers. But then, the necromancers had interfered, and he needs help to accomplish his duty. He sighs softly. "Maane," he replies, aware that Eirik is not the only one listening to him. "The spirits of the lost, who cannot or will not be released. I spoke to you of the kinslaying long ago. Your necromancers have awakened them to anger and given them forms they should not have. What do they hope to gain? Power, aye, would be my guess. You would be hard-pressed to find a larger and stronger field of maane anywhere within the Empire. Fools!" Galen spat the last word, his anger and fear revealing themselves for a moment before he forces them beneath the surface. "They control the maane by a mere thread. It would take so little for them to break the necromancers' wills. Whatever design your necromancers have is far, far better than what would happen next."

"And what is that?" Eirik asks.

"The anger of the forsaken given a weapon to wield. You do not wish to know." Galen looks away. These maane are Wanderer spirits, and their very nature made them more powerful than others. They would kill any living being in their path, certainly, Wanderer or not. But it is the Wanderers they will hunt; blood of their blood. Galen cannot let that happen.

He changes the subject. "For the moment, they rely on the forms given them by your necromancers. Kill them, and I will deal with the maane."

Eirik notes how hard it is for the Wanderer to speak of killing. He notes, too, the fear in his eyes when he speaks of the undead.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #141
OOC: I have to get this one going again.

IC: Celisto is talking things over with Oscevello, trying to come up with a plan when a man approaches her.

Eirik: "Excuse me, Celisto, is it? I was wondering if you had come up with a plan to help this town."

Celisto: "Well, I made some general observations of the people here and how it would be best to split them up in the town evenly. We have at least one hundred guards and only twenty adventurers. I have a basic plan, but I need everyone's cooperation in order to make it work. Now, I find the best thing to do is send at least twenty soldiers to each point of the town to guard that area from any approaching undead and necromancers.

I observe that it would be a good idea if we send at least two or three adventurers to each point as well. We will need to keep some soldiers around the inn and the shrine while a few of the adventurers go to the cemetery and a few help find the hidden inner sanctum of this temple which is obviously below our feet. But first, we had better decide who is going to the fringes of town, the cemetery, the inn, and the underground temple."

Oscevello gets everyone's attention and explains the plan. Then he gets to the part about choosing who goes where.

Oscevello: ...and so we need to decide who is going where and what you are going to do when you get there."

OOC: It is up to everyone else where they want to go and what they will do while they are there.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #142
Kel-Aziz interrupted "I don't think spliting up would be the wisest idea, specialy considering there is a horde of undead creatures roaming aroud." he was still sitting by the warming fire as he pondered on the situation a bit more.

"Remember the last time we fought these creatures Calisto?" asked Kel-Aziz "We were back in Exile in a town that was totaly surrounded by protective wards, walls, traps and many more men than those that we have here today. Remember also how almost every men died that day. What makes you think this shall be any different."

Calisto turned to Oscevello searching for an answer, she found none, turning back to Kel-Aziz she replied "Then what do you suggest warrior".

Kel-Aziz stared at the fire for a moment, then slowly he replied. "Rule number six of the Darubian Combat Code: He who only sees the obvious, wins his battles with difficulty; he who looks below the surface of things, wins with ease."

Calisto stared confused at Kel-Aziz "So you mean...?".

Kel-Aziz slowly bent over until he had his ear over the shiny marble floor. He then placed both palms over the marble. "This shrine is obviously not a holy one, we can all sense that." He streched up again placing his hands close to the fire. "Whatever is below this shrine emanates great power...and evil. I may be mistaken, but below this shrine may lie the passage that leads to the source of all our problems. I suggest you command a group of men down into the catacombs and lower levels of this shrine. I am too tired to follow you down there but I shall stay here with any of those who refuse to follow that path. We shall hold the undead back untill you find the source of Evil and eliminate it."

Calisto pondered for a moment when Oscevello interrupted. "I believe he is right Calisto. This may be our only chance to find and destroy Jesitonia."

"Fine. I shall lead a group of warriors to the lower levels but are you shure you will be able to fend the undead minions back?" From the slight ilumination given by the fire Calisto thought she could see a smile under Kel-Aziz's cloak. "Do not worry old woman" Kel-Aziz replied. "I trust that you shall make it in time to the source of evil before we get some serious undead visit."

Calisto nods and turns to the group of warriors who were listening carefully. "So it has been decided, any objections? If not, lets make the groups and make them fast. Time is of the essence."

OOC: Ok, you people choose what you like better. Heroic stand at the shrine or underground travel in search for the evil Jesitonia.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #143
Eirik pondered at the matter for some time and then spoke.

"I'm but a simple mercenary, of no great courage or mind. Fighting the evil that dwells beneath our feet, the necromancers and Jesitonia, is a task for those of a stronger spirit than me." He paused for a moment.

"Nontheless, I do have some knowledge of the arts of warfare. "I will stand in guard here alongside Kel-Aziz and fight back whatever they will throw at us."
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #144
Once again, my RP posts are being ignored.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #145
OOC: Can someone tell me what happened to my character and the other plot? Anyway, as I understand this, Jestonia is controlling everything and the vampires are semi-good. The graveyard and shrine are focal points of evil and wanderer maane spirits are being bolstered by necros and killing everything.

IC: Chivon wakes, astonished by what he sees. "Where the heck am I?" He asked into the air. This was not where he fell asleep. He had gone back to the inn to sleep and he had done so. But now he was on the outskirts of town, away from all the zombies. He heard a few come from behind him and he turned around with sword and magic in hand. But the zombies walked past him and continued to the town.
Zane materializes from the decaying matter around Chivon.
"AHHH!! Die Zane!"
"Put that rusty thing down. I want to talk to you. Besides, we can't kill each other at the moment." Chivon looks questioningly at Zane, and then swings his sword at him. The sword failed to connect for some reason. He then said, "I see. I must be an astral projection then."
"Right you are."
"Why have you brought me here?"
"I need your help."
"HA!" Chivon laughs. "Why would I help you?"
"Because I'm actually going to do something selfless this time. I came here to start an undead empire, but then Jestonia came and subjugated my control. I will not stand for this. But I can't kill her like this. There is nothing I can do to stop her unless you help me. If it will make you feel any better I'll be surely destroyed in the process."
"I'm not buying this. I refuse to listen to any more of this. I shall now cover my ears and wait until I really wake up."
"Have it your way. We'll meet again, and I'll have done everything on my part by then. Look at me once more before I change, forever."
Chivon kept his eyes and ears closed and covered. He eventually awoke at the inn. He took his gear and ventured off to find the others which have abandoned him.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #146
OOC: You wanted to know what happened to the other plot. Drakefire abandoned the RP when he thought it was failing and gave all ownership to me. I did my best to turn it around and breathe it life again. It had no central plot and I did my best to give it one. I assumed you were at the shrine with everyone.

IC: Celisto: "Now, we have two things to do before we attempt to destroy the evil power below us. We need to at least take out the person in the cemetery to lessen the zombie invasion and we need to find out what that damn noise is outside. It is making me nervous. Anyone seen the Cryobeast by the way? He might be useful as a guard or in an underground assault."

OOC: Let's at least put one or two people at the cemetery to kill that dang necromancer. If you don't, I will summon creatures to do it.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #147
OOC: I have time for this RP again, so I guess I'll bring Lavius back in. I've been busy the last few weeks with school and stuff.

Suddenly, a portal appeared in the middle of the shrine, and Lavius jumped back out of the portal, arms attempting to drag him back in. He fends them off with his falcion, and manages to break free as the portal collapses. He catches his breath for a minute, and speaks. "So, what did I miss?"

OOC: I'll try to think of an explaination of why he had to go back home so quickly and why he came back.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #148
Lynn came out from the hole coughing somewhat from some upset dust. People noticed her as she called for everyone.

"HEY!!" She yelled. That got everyone's attention. "There is something down here, and I need a good force to come down with me. All Crimson Guard members, come with me. Anyone that wants to volunteer, follow me. I'll be waiting down here." With that, another cloud of smoke, and she back back down with Terebrant. "I don't think you knew we had mages," she said, walking toward the doors, waiting for the Crimson Guard and the volunteers.

OOC: Once again, sorry for the late posts. Didn't mean to keep everyone waiting.

--------------------
-Random Quote
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #149
Kel-Aziz stared from under his cloak the current events. As Calisto was planning an attack against a powerfull necromancer, a priest of some sort appeared out of a portal distracting the attention from Calisto. As the priest, who later was identified as Lavius, asked about the recent events, another female warrior joined the confusing scene from the lower levels of the shrine, she was Lynn the warrior he had greeted upon arrival.

Lynn inmediatly called for all the voluntiers on the underground journey, as she spoke more than half of the warriors on the shrine started descending through the dusty hole. Kel-Aziz noticed many of these were wearing common uniforms and was later told they were all Crimson Guard soldiers, leaded by Lynn.

Calisto and Oscevello were worried as most of the men decided to join the underground journey, leaving only a handfull of men to deal with the surface menace.

Calisto broke the silance in a worried tone. "But...you will need more forces to protect the shrine and to slay the undead out there, besides the Cryobeast is on the loose and in probable trouble."

"Do not trouble youself so much woman." spoke Kel-Aziz, "Eirik and I shall command these few men in the best way possible, save your energies for the final battle, we shall deal with the necromancers in time".

--------------------

Pages