Zombie Attack RP 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP 2
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #75
OOC: Here is the other part of my post.

IC: When she gets downstairs, there are several adventurers lifting up the bartender to carry him outside and add him to the pile of dead soldiers. "Wait!!! Don't take him outside!! Lay him on the counter!! Don't stare at me like that!!!!! DO WHAT I SAY!!!!" The adventurers obey and set him down face up on the counter. The bartender hadn't been completely torn apart, but had several fatal injuries.

She walks over to him and lays her hands on him. She begins ranting and raving and a pulsing yellow light suddenly surrounds the bartender. His body begins healing all over and the fatal wounds soon seal up. After a minute or so, no trace of any wound can be found on his body. Then a blue light envelops him and his body starts convulsing. Suddenly he takes a breath of air and it is loud enough that everyone in the room can hear him. Finally, the convulsing stops and the blue light goes away.

She takes her hands off of the bartender as he begins to sit up. Suddenly she feels light-headed and collapses on the floor. Five minutes later, she wakes up on the counter with all the adventurers and the bartender looking down at her. "OW!!! My head hurts! I forgot about the draining effects of the resurrect spell." She sits up and gets down off the counter. She goes and sits down at a table in the middle of the room. The bartender walks up to her. "Thank you for resurrecting me. I have a wife and three kids to look after. Is there anything I can give you in gratitude?"

Celisto thinks for a few seconds and makes up he mind. "Yes, there is one thing you can get me. Can I have a Chicken Cordon de Bleu?" The bartender smiles at her and laughs. "Of course, of course. You are lucky. I am the only person in this area that knows how to make one of those things. And it will be on the house. In fact, you can have as many as you want." Celisto looks at him and smiles. "Thank you for your hospitality. I won't ever forget you." He smiles right back. "Nor will I ever forget you."

He goes behind the counter and begins preparing her meal. As she was sitting in the chair looking around, she notices the light outside beginning to dim somewhat. "Hmmm. Night must be coming,” she thinks to herself and then turns her attention to a book she has is her pocket. She pulls it out and begins reading it. It is titled, "Night of the Living Dead."

OOC: Your turn Zephyr.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #76
Lynn was in the middle of repairing a torn down house. The town was half destoryed from the attack, night had come, and Lavius had ventured off to the graveyard himself. That idiot, she thought. Going to get himself killed, even if night time had arrived... She continued on with the renewal project. The inn was next, as half of its wall was missing, and the roof was holed.

OOC: Sorry for the short post... gotta get to school.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #77
As Maxim exited the still flaming smithy, one thing bothered him, the night was setting in. Sure, he didnt know a lot about undead, but if the darkness didnt help them in any horrible way, he was sure it wasnt going to help him reach the city hall any faster...

He ran past remains of undeads, some frozen, some burnt and some simply disemboweled.
- "Hmmmm" he thought "Surely there are warriors capable of fending off those un-beasts."

He ran through the silent night, one unsure hand clutching his sword and the other holding a small throwing knife. He hoped that the dead along road would stay dead forever.

He ran, tears still in his eyes, but hope growing in his heart as he got closer to his hearts desire.
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #78
OOC : This is a long post.

IC : Terebrant woke up alone in the shrine, the sunset light growing dimmer.
"I won't have enough time to get to the inn. " thought he as he mindlessly started collecting the shrine's candle, except the already burning ones and put them in his bag.

"This shrine was probably built on the top of another one, I just need to find a way in." thought Terebrant has he got the last candle and lit it by the nearest already burning one.

He then looked around, searching a weakness and finally found it, beyond the altar a stone wasn't lying on the floor, apart from it by a very small space.

He had a hard time finding a way to move that floorstone, unable to use his weapon as a lever and anyway was not strong enough to move it. The solution he found was a bit primitive but he needed to get down there so he didn't cared much about destroying the stone.

In order to put his solution in practice he took a small pack of explosivean put it on the stone. He then went on the other of side the alter and took two small vials from his bag, threw both on the stone and lay as close as possible to the altar.

The explosion wasn't that impressive but made a big enough hole to let him go down. He fell hard but had a good reception. What a saw there wasn't a shrine but a probably huge temple as he felt the air moving. He envisaged visiting it but before doing anything he lit another candle with the first one, he then saw better that it indeed was huge.

As he didn't had time to visit it before the undeads got into the shrine and the temple might not be more secure, he looked for a shelter, holding a candle in each hand. The pulpit looked like the place to go : more than two meters above ground and the only way to get there was a ladder which he could remove from there and about three by two meters, enough to hide the ladder and sleep.

He left a candle below, climbed, put the other candle up with his bag then went down to grab the first candle which was almost finished and climb again, this time getting the ladder with him. He left it fell then pushed it not far from the edge, away from the candles. He finally sat down, getting an ivory deck out of his bag and started a game of Castles in Spain.

OOC : My character isn't sensible to magic so the temple might as well be a mausoleum. Towns were often built one layer above one other, the lowers becoming sewers so I might be able to get out on my own but if anyone wants to help the "spy", you are more than welcome.

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #79
As Maxim ran past an old decrepit sewer entrance, he thought to himself: "Well, at least I'll not be spending the night down that hellpit"

He could see the main town buildings in the distance; a church, the town hall, an inn and various commerces. Night had definitly setted in he could hear the sounds of what sounded like the undead rising again to torment the living.

Maxim knew he would need to find somewhere safe to spend the night, at first he assumed that he would have time to reach the safety of the inner town, but the misshapen forms in the street ahead proved him wrong. He tried opening the door of the building to his right before the things ahead would have a chance to catch his scent. The door resisted at first but a swift kick where he assumed lock was standing burst the lock. Maxim entered the building, searched the first floor quickly and proceeded to barricade the front door and windows with whatever furniture he could find. As he opened a large chest to find some tools to help barricade he felt a searing pain going through his spine and blacked out.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #80
Lavius set up a small fort on the graveyard side of town. As night fell, the undead became more restless. Quickly thinking, Lavius casted several undead wards on a building. A few of the town guard were also staying the night in the building, the entire bottom floor sealed off from the upstairs. "Time for some rest, and in the morning, I will try to end the attack by assaulting the graveyard," though Lavius. "Mabey I can convince a few of the heroes around town to help me.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #81
OOC: Damn. I've been away too long it seems.

IC: Eirik looked up and breathed heavily. The undead were destroyed but there was more to come. Sure enough, another fight seemed to break out in the center of the town. Eirik cursed. He wasn't as young as he had thought.

Eirik was about to run up to the fight when he noticed that one of the slaughtered devas was wearing a nice-looking sapphire necklace. He bent down and picked it up. He really didn't like to take anything that had belonged to one of the undead, but then again, it sure looked valuable. Eirik decided that since he anyway wasn't giong to be paid for fighting today, he could just as well help himself. He stuffed the medallion in his pocket and run off.

Eirik followed the noice of the combat but suddenly a thought struck him. It was getting dark. Undead and dark, not a good combination. He nervously checked his surroundings. Perhaps a retreat would be wiser. Flee and fight some other day. Yes, that sounded wise.

Eirik turned and run into the growing darkness.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #82
Lynn walked in the darkness by herself, lantern held in her hand. The rest of the Crimson Guard were in the inn, helping and drinking with the reinforcements and other defenders. Maybe Eirik didn't noticed where he was running...

Eirik bumped into Lynn, hard. The lantern flew out of her hand and broke upon the ground, dousing the fire and leaving both of them in darkness. "What... who..! Eirik!!" Lynn couldn't keep her temper from Eirik's unfortunate appearance. "You've been a burden to me, ever since you had to travel with me! But now knocking both of us into darkness...!?" She stopped and looked. For some reason, a thick fog had appeared ever since she left the inn, and just now, she noticed it. She couldn't even see a building or light nearby. "...Er..." Eirik started, about to apologize, but was then hushed by Lynn. Sounds were coming, and they didn't sound human. More of a strange gurgle...

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #83
OOC: Time to get this RP going again.

IC: Celisto is enjoying her Chicken Cordon de Bleu and is just finishing the last of it when she feels a psychic disturbance nearby. She puts the final piece in her mouth and reached down for her necklace. She clutches the large crystal in her hand and then seems to go into a trance. Adventurers nearby to her table see what she is doing and ask her. But, she doesn't respond. In her trance, Celisto can see the streets of the town. There is a lot of fog in the way, so she casts a spell with her mind and the fog clears.

In real life, the fog is still there, but Celisto possesses the ability to see deeper into things. She scans each of the streets until she comes to the one in line with the graveyard and that has the inn along it. She sees two people standing in the darkness with a broken lantern lying on the ground next to them. As she heads towards the graveyard, she sees a whole cavalcade of undead heading right for the two people standing in the darkness. Behind all the undead, she can see a necromancer in the distance close to the graveyard, and one up on a roof oddly enough

She suddenly comes out of her trance and jumps up from her table. Someone asks her what she was doing. "I felt a psychic disturbance nearby and decided to scan the area with my mind."

One of them asks her what she saw that made her jump up so fast.

"There are two people lost out in the fog not far from here and..."

The adventurers all wait for a response.

"There is a large horde of undead heading towards them and us."

OOC: If that doesn't bring people back, nothing will. I am still waiting on Zephyr to bring his Cryobeast and it's siblings to the inn. Or at least say they are already there and have been there for a while.

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #84
IC: Eirik listened. Lynn was right. They were doomed. The damned fog was to thick and he couldn't even remember from where he had came. Fleeing was not an option.

"Listen up you fool! By the sounds of it, there are several tens of undead coming this way. They might already have surrounded us. I don't know.
What I do know is that we will never be able to fight them back, you and me. We will have to find some place were we can defend us properly." Lynn glanced at Eirik. "That is, if you wouldn't rather hit the road again. You might even get away with only one of your legs chewed off."

Eirik whimpered at the thought. "No, miss, I think your idea was the wiser one. How about that house over there?" He nodded at a seemingly abandoned house. "We could at least keep them from attacking our backs."

Lynn hesitated a moment and then nodded. "You are right. Let's get inside. NOW! And see if you can find something to barricade the door with."

They both run into the abandoned house. Outside the voices grew stronger and stronger. Suddenly, however, they stopped, as an blackhooded figure stepped out of the shadows. Silently he stood there for a time, watching the house, and then he nodded and walked back into the darkness. The screams filled the air once more.

The next moment the house was surrounded by tens of zombies.

OOC: Forgive my melodrama.
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #85
Maxim awoke with one hell of a headache, it took a while for him to come to his full senses, first there was the headache, then the blurry vision, immediatly followed by the pain all over his body. The first thing he noticed when he woke up were the metal bars in front of him. It appeared he was in a cell of some sort. To his left he could see a long corridor which joined with the sewers further down, high above, there was was looked like a sewer grate, he could hear the sounds of the undead roaming above and smell their foul stench from down there. As he regained more and more of his awareness, he saw he was not alone, there were others here. In the other cages were children, beggars, old man and woman, woundeds and such... There was a man with dark robes, his back turned to him, reading through a tome hunched over a desk. He also noticed four wooden coffins and a larger one made of rosewood.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #86
Lavius woke in the middle of the night as the undead broke through the baricade downstairs. He grabbed a falchion off the wall and ran down the stairs assisting the guards in fighting off the undead. They escaped the house as zombies broke through the back door. The guards ran towards a fortification while Lavius ran off in the opposite direction. He was cut off by the undead. He ran for a while until he arrived at a barricaded house surrounded by zombies.

OOC: I'll have Lavius help Tommy and Ironweed's characters out. Btw, Zephyr's character is powerful enough. I won't let him bring any overpowered pyrobeasts or anything like that into this RP. He gets one character.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #87
OOC: I think I stayed away for a little too long. I suppose it was never at the 'Most recent post area' so I didn't see that there were new posts.

IC: Chivon: I still don't think that this is just a matter of tormented spirits. I mean, the empire keeps pretty good records. And... WHAT THE HECK??

Several incarnations rose from the ground. They were like insubstantial skeleton mist with robes on them. They had no faces and each seemed to be unarmed. Suddenly, one of them dons a face.

Necromancer: You are going down now, Chivon. I guess you couldn't stop me fast enough...
Chivon: You murderous-
Necromancer: Shut up! Kill them!
The face disappeared and the specters slithered forward. The wanderer (OOC: Does he have a name by the way?) cast a powerful dispel on the specters, but they simply flickered in and out of existence when they were hit. Chivon then cautiously slashed one of them up with his sword. It falls apart, but the mist was still animate. The other specters then created weapons with their mist and went forward once again.
Chivon: Run!
Wanderer: Where to?
Chivon: Well, we could either go to that abandoned house surrounded by weak zombie over there, the haunted graveyard, or the inn with the others...

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #88
[ooc] The Wanderer is called Galen Firemaster. He does not cast spells, btw, having no inherent magic of his own. Let's just say he used a gem or something. [/ooc]

"The abandoned house surrounded by zombies," Galen decided. He stared at the spectres as he pocketed the ineffective warding gem. It was bad, very bad; that gem was the most powerful ward in his possession.

"Why there, Wanderer?" Chivon asked curiously, slashing at another spectre.

"Because a graveyard at night is not a good idea, my friend, and these maane are between us and the inn."

Chivon nodded. "Very well. Now... RUN!"

The two rushed away, leaving the spectres howling for a moment before they followed. They made it to the front of the house a moment after Lavius. Galen offered him a cocky grin and salute, then used the gem once again.

A number of zombies collapsed, the forces holding them in the rotting bodies dispelled. The door was clear, if only for a short time.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #89
Lynn could only look out to see sounds. Suddenly she heard someone shouting "RUN!". Without hesitation, she opened the door, and in came three people piling on top of each other. She closed and started to board up the door afterwards.

Lavius, Galen, and Chivon sat beside Eirik as Lynn continued to board up the door. The sounds were next to them, and scratches could be heard outside. Only one window was not borded up; with that, a zombie blew through, and was dismembered from limb to limb by the five before it could hit the ground. "Quickly," Lynn shouted, "Board up that window!" but she didn't even need to say it. Lavius was already hard at work, fending off the arms of zombies will nailing the wooden planks to the wall.

--------------------
-Random Quote
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #90
OOC: I will bring Celisto out of the inn again. I will try my hardest to try and make her less like a demi-god character. But she does have lots of power, and I can't leave all of that out.

IC: The adventurers in the inn headed out into the fog and instantly got lost after disappearing from view. Celisto knew she had to do something. But before she could step out of the inn, a group of lizard-like people walked into it. There was a Slith cleric, a Slith warrior, a Pyrobeast, and a Cryobeast. She recognizes them right away as the same creatures she saw in her crystal ball.

"Well, welcome to the inn of this zombie-laden town. There is the bartender, perhaps he can get you something to eat and drink. But as for me, I need to figure out how to get rid of this ghastly fog. It is hindering our progress and is making it harder for us to see the undead coming at us."

She directs her attention to the three magical creatures. "Can any of you control the elements in any way? I can summon a large fireball over the town to heat up the air and get rid of this horrible fog, but I can't do it for very long. I need to find a way to create some wind to blow away this fog. Can any of you create wind for me in some sort of way?"

OOC: I am relying on Zephyr to come back and take over his part. For god's sake, someone please get a hold of him. I need him to continue. I refuse to take over for his characters. I don't know how to handle them.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #91
OOC: Zephyr isn't doing too bad. But he's introducing too many powerful characters. Plus, there's not enough people here to take over the other characters.

Lavius nailed up the windows and barricaded the door. He then sat down to rest. "Well, what do we do now?" asked Eirik. "We wait till morning and then we attack the heart of the evil coming from the graveyard," said Lavius.

[ Tuesday, October 21, 2003 17:19: Message edited by: Firedrake the Silent ]

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #92
OOC: Fine. You win. But I still feel sorry for Zephyr. After all, he is 11 going on 12 years of age. I will just have to work around his characters now.

IC: The lizard people all shake their heads no. "Dang. How am I to help the people of the town if I can only see them through my crystal? Looks like I need to get to the roof tops." Celisto walks over to the bartender and before she can say something, his jaw drops. She turns around and looks in the direction he is looking. She gets a look of slight surprise over her face.

Where there used to be four lizard people, there is now only one. The Cryobeast is the only one left. She realizes that the other ones must have been summoned. The Cryobeast comes inside the inn and sits down at a table. Celisto turns her attention back to the bartender who has gone back to his work.

"I need you to make me a provision pack. I need plenty of food for at least three days and enough water to last me for just as long. Throw in a bottle of wine as well. I have a feeling that this fog isn't going to lift for a while. Not even when day comes. It is much thicker than normal fog and has a magical feel to it. Can I have a glass of merlot to go?"

The bartender smiles at her and opens a bottle of wine for her. After pouring her a glass, he gets started on her provision pack. She sips on the wine slowly and savors every delicious drop. After about ten minutes, the pack is finished and he hands it to Celisto. "Don't worry about paying for it, it is on the house for saving my life. And here, you will need this lantern." She looks at him and gives him a smile. The she puts the pack on her back, grabs the lantern, and leaves the inn.

When she has gone no more than 20 feet from the inn, she loses sight of it. She can barely make out the outlines of the buildings around her. She pulls out the lantern that he gave her, lights it with a spark spell, and heads towards a building. Off in the distance, she can hear the gurgling and moaning of undead. Oddly though, she can't hear any of the adventures that left the inn no more than fifteen minutes before. When she reaches the front of the building, she chants a few words and then begins to levitate. She floats up to the building's roof, and then lands on it.

She knows that the safest place she can be is off of the street and up out of the reach of the undead. She makes her way along the roofs, heading for the main part of the undead horde.

OOC: Celisto is unaware of the necromancer walking along the roofs and might even run into him eventually. This RP is becoming a lot of fun.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #93
quote:Originally written by Firedrake the Silent:
OOC: MSW, the reason I was ignoring Zephyr is his character is becoming more and more godlike. Then he introduced his siblings, and I'm putting my foot down. His Cyrobeast is powerful enough, so I'm not allowing his siblings. Let it go.THE CRYBEAST IS NOT OVERPOWERED! He has a lot of firepower, but he can't take much damage! AND NO ONE WAS ATTACKING HIM!
DON'T YOU KNOW ANYTHING!?!?!?!?!?! DIDN'T YOU ACTUALLY READ THROUGH MY POSTS?!?! IF YOU DID YOU WOULD KNOW HE IS FRAGILE! HE IS LIKE AN ARTILA! HE NEEDS PROTECTION IN ORDER TO CRUSH HIS ENEMIES!!!!!!

[mumble]c..t....[/mumble]

AND IF YOU PAID ATTENTION, YOU'D KNOW HIS SIBLINGS WERE OPEN TO ANYONE WHO WANTED TO USE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UGH!

FD, you HAVE to let go of your issues of my Rp style! I always use alien-like or genetically altered creatures! The Cryobeast falls under alien-like, FYI.

[ Tuesday, October 21, 2003 17:02: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #94
OOC: Calm down Zephyr, I read your posts. Your doing alright this time. I just don't want any of Cyrobeast siblings in this RP. Alright?

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #95
I don't care what Firedrake has to say about it, Zephyr. Are any of your characters capable of controlling weather or at least, creating wind? I need someone to help me with the fog. I suggest that everyone in this RP treat this fog as something unusual or supernatural. It would give the RP an aurora of mysticism if it didn't go away during the day or something like that. Somewhere in this RP, I could have sworn that there was a mage who could control the elements. Where did they go?

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #96
IC: Eirik sat down and sighed. It seemed that the zombies couldn't get in. For the moment at least. He turned to his fellows.

"Has anyone ever payed any thought as to where these creatures come from? And even more importantly, why are they here? If your assumptions are right, then there would also be some necromancers here. Why?" Eirik uttered an unhappy laugh. "It's not like there's some great treasure in this town or anything! It's just a little stupid town in the middle of nowhere! And suddenly it's surrounded by zombies. What could anyone possibly hope to earn by attacking it?

The rest of the group stood quiet, pondering his words. Eirik continued.

"Are any of you native to this town? Since this town really doesn't have that much of a strategic position, the true cause to this attack must be something else. I'm just a wandering mercenary, so I don't know the heck of it, but someone from this town might know some of its history."

"I think we should really get to know what we will be up against tomorrow, before we storm the graveyard!"

OOC: And so do I. Time someone finally explains this (whoever so wants is fine with me). It's time to gather all these loose threads into a central plot. Go ahead.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #97
I just felt like dropping in:
If you need to justify a character trait by giving the character a corresponding weakness, don't bother giving that character that trait. You either end up with a disadvantage you don't want to work with or a horribly drawbridgish character.

Just a general RP rule there.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #98
Lynn could only shake her head. "I wish I really knew. The preists that used to reside in this town probably could have been part of it..." Eirik couldn't help but look a little blushed from that comment. "...after all, we found a lot of undead in the temple, thanks to Eirik over there." Eirik blushed even harder.

She turned her head toward Lavius. "What do you know about this town? You seem to be-" Before she could finish, the boards on the door snapped right before their eyes, and the door burst open with zombies flooding in each second.

"So much for explainations now!" Lynn shouted, gripping the spear she got from the temple in her hands. The five charged toward the door, and into battle.

OOC: Yes, diverting away... however, something with the temple and priests that used to reside there had something to do with this... maybe it could be found in the sewers (where I belive someone is...). For that matter, how were the boards snapped in half, clean off?

--------------------
-Random Quote
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #99
"There is something terriby wrong here," Maxim thought to himself

He had been in fights before, he had even single handedly defended the village from a raiding party of two slimes and a rampaging goblin once! Sure, he wasn't a big adventurous type who can crush the undead with his eye and such. But there had something to be something to do to help, and he had to find Kritania soon, she had to be alive, he couldn't even face to think otherwise.

Maxim was taken away from his thought by the scream of a man, he looked and saw a man holding another by the neck, his mouth near his troath. "This cannot be!" he gasped.
"What be you, beast or man?" he yelled with uncontrolled anger towards what he wasn't was.

The creature dropped the man to the ground, a tricket of blood escaped from the man's throat, he then looked at Maxim with gleaming red eyes blood running down from the corner of his mouth.

"What?!" the creature said, "Did you not just refer to me as a thing? For your information, human I am much more than you shall ever be, probably because the next thing you will be is my next meal, pathetic bloodbag!!"

What Maxim began thinking with horror might be a vampire started walking towards him and stopped in front of his cell door. The vampire gave him a fanged smile.

"For you information mortal, I am Dorgar, 5th generation vampire, currently serving under Damascus, the sire of my sire's sire.
And now, you should pray to whatever godling you worship, for you are about to serve as my next meal."

Maxim backed agains the wall of his cell, determined to put up a fight, but aware that his chances of survival were unexistant if a miracle didn't occur, and soon. Dorgar took hold of the jail door with a single hand and teared it from its hinges, bursting the lock, he threw it on the ground a dozen feets away.

He approached Maxim, mouth oppening, looking at him with fiery eyes.

"Enough childe!" a strong and authoritarian voice echoed throught the prison, everyone turning their heads to man who stood in a large Rosewood Coffin.

Immediatly Dorgar let go of him and backed away, fear in his eyes. Maxim looked at the man, he was tall, with long withe hair and yellow-gray skin he had an almost godly aura around him.

"Sorry for my childe's innospitability stranger, I am Damascus grand grand sire of Dorgar whom you have met, Maïka here, and Kolgar there, and grandsire of Tachita, and who might you be stranger?"

As he said that Maxim took a while to formule a response, his eyes were now fixed upon the three other vampire who had just risen from their coffins, one was male, and ressemblant of Dorgar, he had a dumb crazy look in his eyes, like he wasnt in control of his body anymore. The one he had reffered to as Tachita looked older with raven like beauty, black hair and dressed in black leather. The other female, Maïka looked dramatically younger, like a 16,17,18 years of age, but with such confidance and power about her that she could as well have been 117.

"I am... Maxim.." he replied with uncertainty
"Did you create the undead?" Maxim asked

"Speak when spoken to, mortal!" Dorgar lashed at him.

"Doorgarr!" Damascus roared "Talk when allowed to! and go fetch some water NOW!, and to answer you fairly, maxim yes and no, we created some servant, but they soon went out of control some great evil is at work here"

"Are you in league with them" Maxim thought out loud.

"In league?" Damascus replied "No, but we have no intent of stopping them either, we shall move away as soon as possible."

"What do you want from me, why do you not treat me like the other humans"

"Because, as you will soon find out, you are not like them, you will excuse me, but I have business to attend to, Maïka, see to it that our guest is well treated and keep that fool Dorgar away from him." With that Damascus and the other left.

Maïka approached him and told him to follow her, she took him through narrow corridors and stairs to a room a couples of floor lower.

The room was small, there was a bed, water and a desk with a mirror.

"You can rest here," Maïka said smiling at him, I will be back shortly, just don't go anywhere, I wouldnt want you to be mistaken with an intruder. with that she bit his earlobe and left hime there.
"oh, and be careful of Tachita, Dorgar and Korgar, I believe they might be planning something with the dark forces at work here."

"God oh god!" Maxim thought "this is pure madness"
he touched his ear and looked at his hand, there was blood on it.

With that he layed on the bed and shut his eyes.

OOC: hope i didnt post to much, just thought that we should know who is on whose side and we really need a main evil. Of the vampires Tachita is evil, she influences Dorgar and Korgar as she is their sire, and Damascus and Maïka are neutral, although their consideration for human life might not be as good as it should be. Anyone can use them

Pages