Zombie Attack RP 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP 2
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #100
quote:Originally written by Murder, She Wrote:
I don't care what Firedrake has to say about it, Zephyr. Are any of your characters capable of controlling weather or at least, creating wind? I need someone to help me with the fog. I suggest that everyone in this RP treat this fog as something unusual or supernatural. It would give the RP an aurora of mysticism if it didn't go away during the day or something like that. Somewhere in this RP, I could have sworn that there was a mage who could control the elements. Where did they go?I'll come back, just not as the Cryobeast.

I'll come back as Zephyr(A.k.a The Dark Wind. Genetically altered Shaper, more than once he has used a canister.)! He's a shaper(Dark Blue style), who rides on his trusty Plated Bug, Sting. He uses his spells to overwhelm his enemies. He has put all his trust into Sting, and will not make anymore creations unless Sting dies, then he makes a new Sting. The Dark Wind is very fragile, and if you can dismount him, he's done for.
Sting counts as a steed, so killing him off is no drastic loss. But I'd prefer if Sting would live.
You'll find out Zephyr's spells as time goes on.
And if he has to go into hand-to-hand combat, he will flee and start using spells again OR use his thorn baton. He has 22 extra rounds.
I'll bring him in once a good opportunity comes.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #101
I'll give a shot at trying to tie together the plot. Let's see, so we have unsettled wanderer spirits, necromancers, a graveyard, and VAMPIRES???

All of them ran away from the house with the powered up zombies running behind them. Chivon, Lavius, and Galen all conjured up their powers to create some magical barriers between them and the zombies. The zombies tried to break through the barriers while they were still forming and succeeded, but ended up being trapped inside them when the rest of the barriers formed.

Lavius: Well, we are safe for now. Let's try putting up some wards for the time being.
Lynn: OK, that's it. What is going on here?
Galen, while putting up a ward: Those specters were definitely incarnations of the untamed spirits of my ancestors. The ancients are strong, even in death.
Chivon: I swear it has to do with the fact that this place is an ancient burial site. The area is definitely heaven for Zane.
Lavius: Zane?? Who's that? Besides, I think the evil is coming from the graveyard and the temple that is next to it.
Eirik: Zane? I've heard of someone like that... I think he was, was, a NECROMANCER!
Lynn: You're right! I also heard of him, and the person who chased him supposedly to the ends of the Earth. I think his name was Chival or something.
Chivon: You mean Chivon. I've been following him because he has been leaving a path of destruction behind him again. I think he may have allied himself with the ancient spirits and the inherent evil of this place is probably making him stronger...

OOC: That's all for now. Maybe someone else can tie in all the other sources of evil and the reason why the vampires are here.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #102
Hey, this RPG has more replies than Holding the Tavern Front (101 vs 100), at time of writing! Hurrah!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #103
OOC: I don't care for the posts, its the content. I'm happy about my RP since I got three great rpers with me, and all of us knows what we're doing. I don't think I'll be wanting anyone else in Holding the Tavern Front RP either. =)

IC: Lynn was now throughly confused. All this talk about vampires, and graves were making her head spin. She never had to learn about things like this. She could only remember learning a little about necromancers, and the history behind them. "Okay, please," She started, "run all this over again when we get to the inn."

The five, after finishing wards, set off for the inn, talking about what could have caused all of the zombie raids. Lynn couldn't help but feel left out.

OOC: No, seriously, run this all over. I'm confused. Who is Chivon? I mean, we're with Chivon, but there's another guy named Chivon? And Zane is a necromance that chased Chivon to the ends of the Earth? Huh? Or is it the other way around? Er... Yeah, I'm very confused now.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #104
OOC: Time for me to continue. I am still wondering about that character who can control the weather. Who the heck is that person and why haven't we heard from them in a while? Oh, well, I will have to survive without them.

IC: Celisto continues along the roofs and then stops at one across from the shrine, despite the fact that the fog keeps her from seeing it. She can hear in the street below her undead everywhere. Here and there, she can make out the clashing of the soldiers' weapons on the undead as they are trying desperately to fend off the undead. She decides to summon some creatures to fight against the undead and help the soldiers out a little. But before she can, she hears a noise a short distance away behind her.

She turns around with a start, but can't see anything behind her. Then slowly a creature begins to take form in the fog and lantern light. She prepares a kill spell just in case it's an enemy. When the creature gets close enough, she sees that it is the Cryobeast. Apparently, it felt that the best place to hide was on the roofs as well. She cancels her kill spell and begins concentrating on her summon spell.

Celisto: "Do you think you can illuminate the street for me? I need to see where I am summoning to."

Cryobeast: "Sorry, I am a Cryobeast. Fire weakens me."

Celisto: "Damn!! Oh well. I guess I will have to do it. Unfortunately my spell won't last as long as I would like it to."

She decides to use long light spell, as it will last longer than a normal light spell. She puts out her hands and points them at the sky. She says a few words and a yellow pulse shoots from her hands and stops fifty feet up in the sky. An artificial sun appears and flickers. She realizes that it will only last for an upwards of six or seven minutes. So she prepares he summon spell. She looks down at the street and can barely make out dozens of undead and several soldiers fighting them off as well as they can. She can also see the outline of the shrine.

She notices that the undead appear to be coming from the direction of the graveyard. She points her hands towards the street and chants some words. The Cryobeast watches her all the time. A red light shoots from her hands when she finishes chanting and the beam hits the street. The fog in the way of the beam dissipates for a few seconds as the summoning beam evaporates all fog nearby. The fog begins to appear again as she finishes the spell and the beam ceases.

She can see in the light of the artificial sun, her summoned creatures. Standing before her in the streets are several imps, hordlings, a drake, a demon, an efreet, and some salamanders.

Celisto: "Destroy the undead around you!!! Help the soldiers!! DO YOUR DUTY FOR THIS TOWN!!!! BURN THEM ALL!!!!"

With that, the summoned creatures begin attacking the undead. And Celisto turns to the Cryobeast.

Celisto: "I take it that since you are on the roofs, you have the ability to either fly or levitate. I vote for fly, just because you don't look like a mage to me. Now, I don't care if you tag along, just don't get in my way, or you will be sorry. I have a short temper and don't like being mad. But, you look like you will be very helpful to me. Pardon me for a minute, I have to survey our surroundings."

Celisto sits down on the roof Indian style, clutches her amulet in her hand, and begins scanning the area around her.

OOC: I was planning to give help to the people trapped in the house, but I think they left it already. I can't be sure. Please use the artificial sun to your advantage if you can. It will only last for five minutes. That time is vital if you want to use it.

[ Thursday, October 23, 2003 11:32: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #105
*Celisto hears a cry from behind her.*
Voice: "Cryobeast! Cryooooobeeeeast!"
*The Cryobeast looks where the voice is coming from. Celisto sees a large PlateBug, but what is riding it amazes her. On the Plated Bug there's a Shaper wearing dark blue robes and dark blue boots. And of course the robes cast a shadow on the shaper's face, and his eyes glow blue. The shaper is 4 ft. 11" tall, and only 11 years old!*
Shaper: "Cryobeast, there you are! You should go home now."
Cryobeast: *He runs up to the shaper.* "Yes, master. It has been so long since I've seen you!" *He then runs towards a large cabin in the distance which the undead are ignoring.*
Shaper: *Turns to Celisto.* "Hello there, I am called The Dark Wind." *His Plated Bug then rears up threateningly, but The Dark Wind pulls on the reins he had put on the Plated Bug.* "Careful there, Sting. We don't know if this stranger is hostile!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #106
OOC: WTH?
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #107
OOC: ????!!?!??! Why does the universe of Geneforge suddenly come in? And why is the cryobeast now a creation? He was trapped in a stone and his elemental master was the only one he listened to. Anyone, sorry about my previous post's wording. Chivon was referring to himself sarcastically and he is the one who is chasing zane.

Lavius: Look! An artifical sun! It's getting smaller. Come on, let's go there before the wards weaken.
They run towards the sun, hoping that they won't trip or run into hoards of zombies. They were definitely getting stronger by the moment.
Chivon: I think I know what's going on now. Zane is at the root of all this. He is summoning the essence of each of the major undead powers in this area. I swear I heard him mumbling about the "forbidden ones" before he disappeared last time. What else could it mean? Let's see, there are the restless spirits, the burial ground bones, the fresh graveyard...

OOC: I'd really prefer not to interfere with the vampires because I don't want to screw up their personalities and allegiances. Perhaps the creator of Maxim and the vampires could help here.

--------------------
How do signature's work?
-Keep
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #108
OOC: maybe im just to old for this, but:

#1 Shaper in Avernum world?
#2 11 y/o shaper? first doesnt it take years to be a shaper second WTH???
#3 whats the age average, i like RPs be it let your creativity flow, but there are limits to that, i am sorry but zephyr, you remember me of a kid in BC, ten years ago, who used to think he was a power ranger so bad he acted like one all day long...

#4 as for the vampire, the three i mentioned as evil could be used by anyone, probably them being controlled by zane would be cool, think of them as future sub-bosses, as for the other two, they are just your typical physophical vampire who feed but try not to kill... but the heroes dont know that, so they might well attack them on sight anyway, on the basis that they are abominations....
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #109
OOC: CAN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER STOP NAGGING ABOUT MY CHARACTERS!?!?!?!?

*Leaves RP again.*

I have my rights to pick an non-godly characters, SO WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE A SHAPER!?!?!?

And as I mentioned before, THE DARK WIND HAS USED CANISTERS!!!!!!! And why couldn't his father been the Cryobeasts master, HUH!? HUH!?!?!?!?!?!

[ Thursday, October 23, 2003 14:37: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #110
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

your character is 11!!!?

#1 where would he get canisters?
#2 how the heck did he suddenly get here
#3 and most of all!!! THIS ISN'T A GENEFORGE RP
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #111
You know, I liked the Cryobeast better. I haven't played Geneforge yet, so I have no idea what a shaper is. I had plans for the Cryobeast. Though I think a Pyrobeast might be better, seeing that undead are immune to cold.

Please just use a Pyrobeast or a Cryobeast. I know what they are and I can handle them. I prefer to work with characters that have been here a while. Not ones that just show up out of nowhere. Otherwise, I will have to forge on alone.

Dang, it sucks having only played games from the Exile series and none of the others. I have enough room on my computer for all the games from Spiderweb. The problem is that I only play games when I am in the mood for them. And currently I am not in the mood for any. Oh, well.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #112
IC:

The five reach the inn just as the artificial sun burns out. Soon, the town was plunged back into darkness again.

Lynn put her head down on the table and began to bang it. One of the Crimson Guard members came up to her. "Are you okay?" Lynn couldn't help but feel a little saddened at the thought of how the h*ll she was gonna get out of this situation. "Yes, I'm okay..." Her voice trailed. All the talk about vampires confuddled her mind and messed with her vision. All the action today was almost too much for her. A certain bar patron happen to speak up a small rumor of some 'cyrobeast' floating about town. Lynn groaned. Not another strange demonish creation!

OOC: Get the RP moving. I'm tired of you people fighting. FB, just stick to the Cyrobeast. It seems the best option to go, since MSW has already used him. Forget the Shaper. Marooner, just keep rping... please. Oh, Marooner, ever heard of child progidies? That could happen. =P

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #113
[ooc] Yes. Please let's try to keep this civil. [/ooc]

Galen leans against one wooden wall. The inn is crowded with mercenaries and frightened townspeople both. The Wanderer knows that now is the best time to do what is his livelihood: entertain. These people need it badly; they need to forget the maane that awaited outside. But his vision shifts and blurs with every little movement. Sweat beads upon his flushed brow and he shivers as though caught in a chill wind.

Ai, it had been a mistake to come to this place.

What can he do against such an evil? He is no drabarne to wield magic against these foes, and for the first time in his life, Galen wishes that he is and not rely on the trinkets the drabarne had given him. He wonders if the drabarne had known where Galen would find himself; if the drabarne had known of the endless anger in these maane, the hatred they hold for those still living and not trapped.

Galen suppresses a shiver not caused by fever. He needs a drink; leaning forward, the Wanderer reaches out to grab the glass of strong spirits. He misses on his first try, and his second. On the third, he lifts the glass, only to let it slip through nerveless fingers and crash upon the ground. The Wanderer follows the path of the glass, overcome at last by vertigo and the festering infection spread from the slash across his back.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #114
Ok, I'll use the Cryobeast. Forget what you know about The Dark Wind. Look here, please. *Puts on shades, holds up some sort of flashlight. No one remembers what happened next.*

But I'll come back in later...
I'm sick today...

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #115
OOC: MSW go ahead, I'm giving you control of this rp. I'm out of this one.

Suddenly a portal opened up and a cleric jumped out. "Lavius sir, you're needed at home right away. There's an emergency." Lavius exited with the cleric through the portal.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #116
Well that exit sucked, you'd have to be a heck of a loser to abandon everybody in an emergency hopeless situation for some unknown thing...
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #117
OOC: This RP needs help. Since I finished the Baltazar RP and my character is currently unocupied I might join this RP, but confusion on what is going on prevents me to. Maybe when all the plot is cleared out...

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #118
OOC: You know, everything is crazy at the moment. This RP is going down in flames (Literally, burning up!). I'm going to get Lynn out of this town as soon as possible if it continues out like this. This RP is more or less done for at the moment unless someone dons the "Joan of Arc" act and saves it just in the nick of time.

IC:

Lynn and the Crimson Guard took patrol of the inn for the night. The zombies came in periodic sieges through most of the night, giving time for rest every now and then. They had such an advantage to kill me, but for some reason the zombies held back... A small slant of light shone out onto the town covered in fog... A new day was arriving.

"Finally!, I see light!" Lynn sighed. Another zombie could be heard in the distance.

OOC: Just read each post, Nazgul. That is the best advice I can give you if you want to learn about the plot... if there is one. =P

--------------------
-Random Quote
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #119
OOC: Thanks Firedrake. I'll do my best to pull it out of the hole it is in. To tell the truth, I didn't want control of the RP. But to do you proud, I needed to put on some inspirational music while doing this. I am listening to music from "Warriors of the Wind." Also known better as "Valley of the Wind" or the Japanese version title that I can't remember.

IC: Celisto goes into her trance with the crystal and starts scanning the area; all the while, the Cryobeast sits down next to her and shifts his attention between her and her summoned creatures brutally destroying the undead in the streets. Celisto scans the surrounding area and sees many of the happenings. She sees a group of vampires leaving a building, but oddly enough, she senses that that are not evil. Or at least, not of the same evil as the undead in the town.

She scans the building they came out of and senses a human presence there locked in a room, but not in any immediate danger. She starts scanning the graveyard and sees a figure conjuring undead and she can see that it is a necromancer because the sun is beginning to rise. It looks unfamiliar to her though, but she knows it is the cause of some of the undead. She continues scanning towards the inn and sees them fending off the occasional undead with ease and decides to move on.

She begins scanning the slums of the town and can sense frightened people hiding in the buildings all around that area. She sees a necromancer on one of the roofs there, but doesn't recognize her. She continues moving towards the northern part of town and sees someone jump in a portal. She recognizes him as Lavius and can tell that he is leaving the town. She can't blame him with all the undead however, so she keeps on scanning.

As she begins scanning to the south, she sees what looks like another necromancer on a roof again. She zooms in for a close look at the supposed necromancer and realizes that it is the same one that she saw near the shrine. Now, though, she can recognize him as a mage she knew. Memories flood back into her mind when she remembers his name, Oscevello. He was an Archmage in Delgotto's castle, but for the life of her, she couldn't see why he was here on the surface and was here in this town. She thought he was dead and he certainly couldn't be in league with Delgotto, as that seemed completely unfeasible.

Then the figure once again turned towards her magical projection, realizing it was being telepathically watched. It attempted to end the transmission by casting a spell towards the sight. The telepathic link stayed however and so he cast a scry spell. Celisto could feel herself being scried from a distance and then saw the reaction on Oscevello's face. It was one of sudden surprise of recognition. She could see him mouth the words Celisto with a slight smirk on his face. She was even more surprised when he suddenly began a telepathic link with her.

Oscevello: "Sorry about scrying you, but I realized it must be a powerful mage watching me if I couldn't magically break the link. I thought maybe...well...what are you doing here, Celisto?"

Celisto: "I should be asking you the same thing. But if you want to know, I came here to escape Delgotto's wrath."

Oscevello: "I can put your mind to ease on that subject. Delgotto is dead. He sent his forces to attack that town you were in. The adventurers there wiped out his whole army and one of the vampire groups defected. He was raising a new army when one day they and a neighboring tribe of vampires and necromancers attacked his castle. A powerful mage was among the group. Her name was Jesitonia.

I escaped from the castle during the attack and later heard that she a teleported into Delgotto's throne room. She took him completely off guard and assassinated him by bringing the walls down on him. She then reduced the entire castle and him to dust with a fire crystal she had with her. Then she teleported out of the caves and onto the surface. I asked a friend I had amongst the vampire clan and he told me that Jesitonia was a powerful mage who had a vendetta against Delgotto. However, she was also the high priestess of an undead cult of immense power who they had sent for.

I decided that an evil power like hers, even more powerful than that of Delgotto itself had to be stopped somehow. I enlisted the help of the Vampire clan and they constructed a portal that would take me to her lair. When I got here, I found the remnants of a clan of vampires and asked them about her."

Celisto: "So that explains the non-aggressive vampires that I saw leaving a house and heading in your direction. What did they tell you?"

Oscevello: "If you say there are vampires headed in my direction, then the clan must be heading to my location to give me more news. Heaven help us, Celisto. Jesitonia is more powerful than I ever feared. The clan told me that her lair is in this town somewhere, and that she was planning to turn it into an undead colony. These undead that you see now are only the tip of the iceberg of her plans. She is going to steadily bring increasingly more and more undead into the town, and they will gradually get more and more powerful. I suggest that we work together, Celisto. For old time's sake. Our combined power, with that of the adventurers may be just enough to destroy her."

Celisto: "I don't think we have a choice. Why don't we both go meet the vampire clan and try to find some of those adventurers to help us? Dear god, if this undead horde that we have here now is only the brink, I shy to think how it would be at it's worst. Let's me come over there first."

Oscevello: "Sure, but don't take your time. I beg you. Time is precious and we need all we can get."

With that, Celisto wakes up from her trance and sees that her summoned creatures have annihilated all of the undead in the streets and have moved onto other streets. The Cryobeast is still next to her, only it has fallen asleep. She shakes it gingerly.

Celisto: "Hello? Please wake up. I want you to go with me. You can fly behind me. No, wait, better yet, go back to the inn and tell every adventurer there that Celisto wants to me them at the...well...the shrine in two hours. Have you got that? Good. Go now!!!" With that, the Cryobeast gets up and heads for the inn. Celisto, meanwhile, begins chanting and soon lifts off of the roof. She then starts heading in the direction of Oscevello.

OOC: That should give this RP a plot. Whoever suggested a sewer or something below the Shrine has hit on something. I think that after gathering up the adventurers, we can head into the sewers and look for signs of Jesitonia. I liked that idea. Sorry about the incredible length. I had to do it in order to try and save this RP.

[ Saturday, October 25, 2003 20:35: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #120
OOC: Your post cleared things up pretty well for me MSW. I may join, although I am also tempted to join "Holding the Tavern Front" if it is still possible. After all my character knows a character from that RP(Rasil) and that RP is more combat oriented than this magical oriented RP. Still, I had quite some fun in the first Zombie Attack RP and I hate to see RPs die..

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #121
*The Cryobeast arrives at the inn. He raises his hand, and then shoots a cryofire bolt at the ceiling. he gets everybodie's attention.*
Cryobeast: "Everyone, Celisto wants to meet you all at the...shrine...I think you should go now." *He then walks out of the inn and "flies" toward the shrine.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #122
Eirik, who had just thought about having some rest, almost fell of his chair when the roof suddenly seemed to cave in behind him. He struggled to his feet and turned around just in time to see some strange blue-green lizard-like creature open its mouth and speak.

"Everyone, Celisto wants to meet you all at the...shrine...I think you should go now".

The next moment the creature was gone. Eirik heavily sat down * not another magical creature! * and turned towards the others. Lynn seemed to be calm enough but Galen, the strange man who called himself a wanderer, was nowhere to be seen. He was just about to point this out to Lynn when she spoke.

"Do you know who this Celisto is? I have never heard of her. She wasn't with us in the battle today, was she?"

"No, I don't think she was. What does it matter? Probably just another adventurer."

Lynn looked at him squarely. "Of course it matters! She just asked us to come to the shrine, for heavens sake! Remember the place? That's where you almost got eaten! And who is she to command us in such a fashion? I'm not going anywhere until I get an explanation!"

Eirik sighed. "You saw that...creature? Well, if she can command one of those, I don't want to make enemies with her. We haven't got anything to loose, either. I say we go. Just look around, many other are also going".

Lynn thought about it for a minute and then reluctantly nodded. "If it leads to this making any sense."

They both stood up and having ordered the Crimson Guard to follow, Lynn and Eirik started walking towards the door. They hadn't taken two steps before Eirik screamed and pointed towards a corner in the inn. There lay Galen, behind a table, looking very ill. They kneeled by his side. There was a big ugly scar across his back, and though Eirik didn't know anything about diseases, this one felt somehow strange. Suddenly he understood.

"This must be infected by some zombie! God! We must find a healer fast!" He looked around but could see none. "This fellow is gonna be a goner! What should we do?"

Lynn was firm. "We must take him with us. If many people have answered Celistos call, we will probably find a healer there as well. And being the shrine, perhaps even some medical equipment. Let's go!"

They both lifted up the uncouncious Galen and started to walk towards the shrine. The sun stood high on the sky and Eirik sighed. At least that was an relief.

OOC: Sorry for long post which could have been written shortly.

EDIT: Changed blue into blue-green on Zephyr's suggestion.

[ Monday, October 27, 2003 21:43: Message edited by: Ironweed ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #123
OOC: FYI, Cryobeast is blue-green, not blue.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #124
OOC: Time to catch up to the others. Now I have to control two characters, but I am getting good at it.

IC: Celisto continues flying towards Oscevello's location and soon sees him on a roof walking towards the building that the Vampires came out of. He sees her and stops walking. Celisto lands just behind him and they begin talking.

Oscevello: "Celisto, it is so nice to see you again. How have you be...oh. Never mind that question. Have you managed to find some adventurers?"

Celisto: "I enlisted the help of a wandering Cryobeast that came here out of nowhere. I sent him to the inn and told him to bring all the adventurers there to the Shrine. Seems like as good a place to meet as any. Besides, there was a strange occurrence there yesterday."

Oscevello: "Strange? How so?"

Celisto: "Well, I heard one adventurer telling another that a horde of zombies appeared in the Shrine after they tried to remove the Sacred Spear to store it somewhere else. I could hear him say that there was a cloud of smoke or something, and a bunch of zombies just appeared out of nowhere. Doesn't that strike you as odd?"

Oscevello: "Most certainly. If a place is sacred and a holy artifact is kept there, undead shouldn't appear to protect it. Good sacred places, unlike evil sacred places, don't use black magic or summoning spells. They produce explosions and poisonous gases. Evil sacred places, when defiled or an item is stolen, don't explode, or give off poisonous gases. They tend to give off demons or summon undead to protect it. You may have hit on something, Celisto. We need to..."

Celisto: "Here come the vampires I saw during my scanning. Let's go meet them."

Oscevello: "Okay, but we need to meet them in that abandoned warehouse over there. Let's go."

With that, they cast flight spells and float to the roof of the building. Entering the door on the top, they make their way down the stairs and make it to the ground floor at the same time that the vampires are coming in. They look questioningly at Celisto and then at Oscevello.

Leader: "Oscevello, who is this woman? I warn you, if this is a double-cross, I'll..."

Oscevello: "Don't worry, this is an old friend of mine that I bumped into. She is going to help us get rid of Jesitonia. Now that we have that settled, what news do you have for me?"

Leader: "We have captured a man who was hiding in our lair. We are planning to let him go, but we are a little afraid that he might share the secret of our lair with the other people of the town. They won't react too nicely at the idea of their being a clan of vampires within the town. It will cause a panic if we let him go, but maybe we can bring him to you.

Anyway, you wanted news, not our problems. Another vampire in town told me that Jesitonia was last seen close to the chapel, before the priests left. I also heard one of them say that they saw a man entering the sewers close to the shrine. Moreover, another report came in from a vampire from another town. He said the priests that had fled to that town disappeared during the night. A contact saw them heading back towards this town and they had a group of necromancers with them."

Oscevello: "This is getting more serious. The high priestess must have sent them there to bring a group of necromancers to the town. If they get here soon, we will have a plague of undead attacking us. We must get word out to the adventurers in the town. That's where you come in, Celisto."

Celisto: "I have sent word to have all the adventurers in the town meet us at the shrine. You had better bring that human imprisoned at your lair with us. We might need him. We will need all the help we can get. This undead invasion is going to get worse and worse. I saw a necromancer up by the cemetery and another on a roof in the slums part of town. They are slowly surrounding us. We need to meet with the adventurers and come up with an attack plan. We better go now."

With that, the vampires head back to their lair to get the human imprisoned there, and Oscevello and Celisto go back upstairs to the roof. They cast their spells and head towards the shrine.

OOC: I know that was long, but it was necessary because I control two characters now. It will certainly give this RP some more atmosphere and help explain the dilemma better. I await more posts.

[ Monday, October 27, 2003 22:38: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes - MSW ]

--------------------

Pages