Zombie Attack RP 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP 2
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #150
*Once again, the roaring, hissing, and explosions were heard. They started to slow down.*
Voice: "RRROOOOOOAAAAARRRRR!!! HISSSSSSS!!!!!" *Everyone recongnized that voice as the Cryobeast's! He's been kidnapped(Or beastnapped...)!*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #151
"I'll go help Kel-Aziz and the others outside. What should we do after we deal with what ever's outside?" asked Lavius

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #152
Kel-Aziz slowly stood from his place by the fire and then spoke to Lavius. "One thing at a time, first we deal with whatever is causing those screams outside".

To Kel-Aziz's own surprise he discovered he was quite rested even if he had only spent about an hour or so by the fire, then he remembered the amulet he was wearing around his neck. He slowly reached for it under his cloak and felt a warmth around his hand. He smiled as he remembered the fight with the Lich Lord, a former Darubian King, that used to wear this amulet (Baltazar RP) and how the item saved him in his fight against Baltazar.

He stared at the device crafted by his people in ages long lost in the dephs of time. On the back of the pendant, written in Darubian, his native tongue, it said:

"He who knows how to handle both superior and inferior forces will be victorious."

Mal-Shazur, Darubian King. Servant ot the secret flame of Darubia.

"I shall have that in mind" thought Kel-Aziz, as he walked out of the shrine followed by a few men to face whatever dangers lied ahead.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #153
OOC: Staying alive here. Sorry about the swearing, but it makes it almost sound like normal conversation. I don't swear like this in real life. Not this much.

IC: Celisto was rather upset that most of the soldiers followed Lynn into the passage.

Celisto: "What the hell!!!? How are we supposed to hold them back up here? For god's sakes!!! This is pathetic. Well. At least my summoned creatures are still sweeping the streets for undead. That should keep them away for a while. And wh..."

Cryobeast: "ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAR!!!!"

Celisto: "Okay, Celisto, get a grip! Would someone mind telling me what that damn noise is!! If you don't, I will go look myself!"

The other adventurers look at each other and just shrug. A crash of thunder can be head off in the distance. Celisto walks to the door of the shrine and looks in the direction of the thunder.

Celisto: "Oh, Wonderful!! Just what we needed at a time like this! There is a storm heading this way I surmise. Well. I will see you in a bit. I am going to go and find out what that roaring noise is."

Celisto walks out of the shrine in the direction of the roaring as another crack of thunder sounds. Flashes of lightning can be seen in the distance.

OOC: There. Now there is a storm heading in. Let's make this RP more dramatic.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #154
The thunder was raging, the roars and hissing in the distance were becomming barely audible.
Some people inside were getting warm from the fire others were playing card games to distract themselves. Then it came, *boom* *boom* *boom* *crrrrrrr* it immediatly became aparent that the eastern door came under assault, clawing and bashing could be heard in the storm, some warriors took arms, ready to act as soon as the eastern door fell. Some soldiers could be heard screaming outside, "probably that hooded stranger's party's under attack" -some soldier thought.
Then human screams: "open the door!!! and bashing on the western door was heard two man slowly opened the large oak door as two archers stood, their bow banded, ready to shoot through the first undead that would come through.

As the door opened wide enough for one man to come through some advanturers immediatly went in, much to the archers relief. Then, when what seemed like the last of them came in, the soldiers at the door were about to close the door when Lavius shouted:
"Wait! Kel-Aziz is still out!!"

"Kel-Aziz? That stranger? He's dead for sure..." -the soldier at the gate said.

"No look!" -an archer said before letting his arrow fly in the head of a distant zombie.

In the distance, a cloaked man could be seen, fighting several undeads at once, walking backwards towards the door as the undead horde became overwhelming. As soon as the man entered the building and sheated his sword, half a dozen arrows flew out the gap between the doors and hit the closer undeads. The guards then closed the doors on some unlucky undead, a few arms and a head were crushed and moved a little on the floor before dying one last time.

The Eastern and Western doors would hold some time. The advanturers would have peace for some time, and precious time to prepare defences, some were already building barricades to protect the Western door, but they lacked someone to direct their work, they lacked the experience of someone who had fought the undeads before and was trained in the art of warfare...

Meanwhile, across the town, three pale figures were dragging an unconscious man across the rooftops, towards the shrine.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #155
OOC: I get the hint Marooner . But first I would like to pinpoint everyones location, please tell me if I make any mistakes.

Holding the Shrine:
-Handfull of men.(Veteran Warriors)
-Eirik (Warrior/Archer)
-Lavius (Cleric)
-Galen (Warrior/ Wanderer)
-Kel-Aziz (Elite Warrior)
-Oscevello (Archmage)

Under the Shrine, searching for a path to Jestonia hidout:
-Crimson Guard (Veteran Warriors)
-Lynn (Warrior Captain)
-Telebrant (Chemist/Prestidigitator)

Somewhere outside:
-Calisto (Archmage)
-Cryobeast (Uh...Beast?)

At the cementery fighting a rougue Necromancer:
-Chivon (Paladin/Hunter)

On the rooftops:
-3 Vampires? (Warrior-Mages?)
-Maxim? (Warrior)

EDIT: Fixed mistakes.

IC:

Kel-Aziz was surprised. He had not expected such an amount of undead to be called upon so early in the battle. Many of the few warriors left to protect the shrine were allready starting to get desperate.

"Curse this, we are never going to hold this shrine long enough before the Crimson Guard reaches Jestonia!" Cried a desperate soldier while he barricaded the eastern and western doors of the shrine.

Kel-Aziz stared through one of the still unblocked windows of the shrine and observed the slow but steady advance of the undead. Kel-Aziz then turned to the rest of the men inside. Observing each of them he could tell all had faced the undead before so at least he had hardy veterans with him. He also noticed a few men that iradiated more confidence than the rest, these were Eirik, Lavius, Galen and the strange Oscevello that observed from a corner.

Kel-Aziz wanted to help, his combat knowledge was fresh since his last enlightening journey to his deserted homeland, but before he aided these men he needed to learn from each of their strengths and abilities. He remembered the code as if he had just learned it. Rule number three of Darubian Combat Code "If ignorant both of your enemy and of yourself, you are sure to be defeated in every battle."

This first undead attack was big in numbers but weak in individual units, it was a perfect chance to observe and learn from both enemies and allies.

Walking to a nearby bench, Kel-Aziz waited for the zombies to arrive staring at the reflection of the fire on one of his waveblades.

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 13:41: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #156
Meanwhile, Terebrant was sitting on the other altar.
When everyone came down and he saw it was Lynn's troups, he asked her when the mages would come by and if they should not rather start dealing with the zombies.

"Your steel should be enough to destroy them and we won't be too far from here if we get more people, I suggest we lure them in the front of this temple after having disposed candles there or we would have to fight in the dark. " said he as he stood up, "Moreover, I think we are near an exit of a "ant's nest" with the leader at the center, we will probably be surrounded near the center with tunnels from every directions. It might be wrong but that would explain why many streets went out of control this fast. " explained he as a looked at the ceiling before sitting back on the altar.

OOC :
-Galen (Warrior/ Wonderer)
Isn't it Wanderer ?

-Telebrant (Chemist/Prestidigitator Warrior)
He lacks the strength to destroy undeads but he could stab and maybe finish them if they are already damaged. However, he would rather stay behind and find ways to avoid danger.

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 12:22: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #157
OOC: Lavius is a cleric, not a priest. Only a slight differance.

Lavius thought as the zombies advanced. He noticed that a majority of the new undead wave consisted of zombies and skeletons. "If this first wave gets through, I might be able to turn or destroy some of them, then we can counter-attack," said Lavius to Kel-Aziz and some of the others standing around.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #158
*As Celisto was walking along, Cryobeast roared again. She felt a tingling sensation. The next thing she knew she felt a painful shocking sensation and her hair was standing on end! She has been electrocuted by lightning(Not struck, but still electrocuted.)! The next thing she knew she saw the Cryobeast, with several undead patrolling the room.*
Cryobeast(Remember it's not easy for him to talk): "I see you have been kidnapped too." *Celisto notices they're in a dark room and they're chained to opposite walls.* "I trust you can get us out."

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #159
*sigh*
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #160
Galen tips his head towards Lavius. “Aye, Cleric, do as you will. I also have an idea that may work.”

With that he falls silent, waiting, juggling several strangely shaped flasks in a complex pattern. If the others had time to watch they might be impressed; as it is, they simply face the advancing lines. The zombies and skeletons are pressing against the walls now, aiming for the doors and any other egress they can find. A window shatters.

“Has anyone thought that standing in a dark shrine is mayhap not the best place to fight the dark?”

Without missing a beat, one of his flasks flies through the broken window and drops in the midst of the zombies. The sharp sound of an explosion startles everyone, and they glance over to see several zombies burning to ash.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #161
OOC: Oh, I am captured. Wonderful.

IC: Celisto looks around her and can tell she is in a stable. Celisto looks up at the chains and shackles holding her hands in place. She tries to wrench herself free, but to no avail.

Celisto: "Now I am getting angry!!! Who electrocuted me!!? I really doubt it was the undead. Sounds like the work of a necromancer!! Well, let me think. These are steel shackles and chains. Now how do I get loose? Hmmmm."

She looks over at the Cryobeast.

Celisto: "You're no help!!!! Hmmmm. Aha!! I got it! Dumb necromancers. They obviously don't know who I am."

Celisto begins chanting some words and points her hands towards the shackles as well as she can. A bolt of white light envelops the shackles on each of her hands. The shackles begin to shake and the sound of twisting metal can be heard. She falls forward onto the ground when the shackles break and stops herself with her knees. She looks up and sees a pitchfork less than a foot from her body.

Celisto: "OW!!! Boy, my wrists hurt now!!! And that pitchfork is too close for comfort."

She looks over at the Cryobeast and gives a half smile.

Celisto: "I suppose you would like to be loose as well? Oh, very well."

She repeats the same spell on the Cryobeast's shackles. The shackles soon break and the Cryobeast is free. It gets up and begins heading for the door.

Celisto: "I wouldn't go out there just yet if I were you. I'm sure there are undead guarding the entrance. We better sneak out through the roof."

Celisto casts a spell and there is an explosion through the roof. She chants a few words and levitates up through the hole. The Cryobeast follows after her and soon they are both on the roof. From their vantage point, they can see very little. But that changes as the thunder gets louder and lightning starts to flash. In the flashes, they see a horrifying sight.

They can see many of the streets of the town from the roof and in the flashes, they can see almost all of them moving with undead. It reminds Celisto of a river, only instead of water, the movement is all made up of undead.

Celisto: "Dear god!!!! We have to go tell the others at the shrine quickly!!! Let's move!! NOW!!!!"

They run across the rooftops heading towards the shrine at a menacing speed hoping they won't be too late.

OOC: The RP just got harder and more horrifying.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #162
*Several odd turrets come out of the rooftop. 1 launches a chain(Rattling), it wraps around the Cryobeast, and explodes!*
Cryobeast: *Hisses in pain.* "RRROOOOAAARRR!!!" *Breathes ice on a turret.* "HISSSS!!!!" *Celisto sees all the wounds he's covered in from the explosion. The Cryobeast wouldn't be able to take another blast.*

[ Wednesday, November 05, 2003 11:53: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #163
OOC: This gets weirder all the time.

IC: Celisto begins to get irritated with all the distractions. She figures there is only one way she will get to the shrine with the Cryobeast before the humongous wave of undead. She runs to the Cryobeast avoiding all the projectiles hurtling at her. She grabs a hold of the Cryobeast's arm, and with her other, clutches her amulet. She mutters a few words and they both disappear from sight.

They begin running for the shrine and they notice that the projectiles have stopped firing at them. Rain starts to fall as thunder and lighting begin going crazy overhead. They are now within 100 yards of the shrine and the undead are getting closer by the minute. At their present rate of running, they have a chance of making it just to the shrine just before the wave of undead.

OOC: The action seems to be becoming increasingly minimal all the time here. Let's get something going under the shrine please.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #164
OOC: Uh...MSW, you are forgeting one of the basic rules in any RP wich is read all previous unread posts before you post your own. The Shrine IS under attack already (read Prem's post).

IC: "The windows!, They are comming through the windows!" Cried one desperate soldier, who was allready wounded by an undead slash.

Kel-Aziz observed the battle with great intrest as the wanderer threw some of his potions through the window, killing may undead at a time. He also noticed Eirik's incredible ability with the bow. Every arrow he shot reached the surprised undead that intended to pass through the window. Behind both of them, he observed Lavius muttering some prayers in total concentration when suddenly a burst of energy came from behind Lavius, it was Oscevello, Calisto's misterious Archmage friend.

Oscevello moved towards one of the most attacked windows and with a hand jesture, motioned some of the men away from it. Just as a zombie head poped through the window, Oscevello unleashed all his energy in a great shockstorm that reached out though a huge mass of undead. The result, a horrible stink of burned flesh and a great loss for the undead force.

Oscevello, mellow as always, returned to his corner were he remained in silence to regain his lost energy while the rest of the warriors moved with great speed to block some windows again.

"Impressive group." Kel-Aziz thought.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #165
Eirik turns away from the window and resumes his chosen position. Out of the corner of his eyes he watches Galen, who is once again juggling his remaining flasks.

“Should you be doing that?” Eirik asks. “What happens if you drop one?”

Galen grins. “If I should let one slip, you will be down one warrior.” He looks around at the defenders edging away from him. “Possibly more.” Then he laughs merrily. “Worry not. In all my years I have juggled far worse and come through with nary a scratch. I am Galen Firemaster, and there is no creature better skilled at my craft than I.”

So saying, he increases the pace of his throws, weaving a complex and vision-blurring pattern all about him. He uses more than his hands: feet as well, and shoulders and knees, and any part of his body that could fit this intricate dance. With a fine instinct for the dramatic he juggles until it seems to his audience that he cannot keep it going and he must drop one, and, teetering on that edge, he tosses all the flasks high up, catching them quickly before they hit the ground as they rain down around him.

Galen bows and retreats beyond the circle that had formed around him. Catching his breath, he observes that his audience seems a little less tense now, and a private smile flitters across his face. If he’d thought ahead, he would have put a hat out. There is no more appreciative an audience than one badly needing a distraction.

He can hear the voices of the maane, whispering, cajoling, wanting. His companions are not Wanderers and cannot hear them, and for that Galen is grateful. He knows that they will attack his mind again, soon, and it will take all his will, or more, to repel them. If they slip through his barriers but once, he will be lost, and his body no more than a shell controlled by the vengeful spirits. With that pleasant thought in mind, Galen once again runs through all the old rhymes, searching for something, anything, that will help.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #166
"Well I don't care. Besides, I got the light beside me from the door to help me right now," Said Lynn, and went through.

Lynn burst open through the door underneath the temple, and gutted a stationary zombie. Soon, some of the undead noticed, and began reaching for the opening that was just made. Lynn pulled her spear close and began to spin it. As though it was a dance, she began to make mincemeat out of a zombie through all the twirling of the spear. Soon, a zombie and a skeleton was upon her. She stopped her dance, stabbed the zombie, and swiped off the head of the skeleton. The room was clear, but ahead were the ghasts, and regular soldiers aren't really up for a sort of task like that.

The room where the small group of undead were was now lit with candles. Some soldiers lazily dozed, wiating for orders, while others played cards. Some actually left from the underground, and went back up to help the temple. Lynn summoned Terebrant to her side. "We need to get rid of the line of Ghasts, but we can't just send the soldiers ahead. We'd lose too many. So I'm taking you with me." Before Terebrant could speak, Lynn grabbed the side of his shirt and dragged him toward the room with the ghasts that were waiting...

The sound of thunder resounded through the candle-lit room.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #167
Eirik leaned against one of the walls and sighed. The group had fended of a great number of zombies but it seemed they were infinite. Someone (or something, he thought and shuddered) had to be preparing for the final assault. Unless of course, he was participating in it at this very moment.

Suddenly a big ghast jumped through one of the windows with incredible force, knocking Chivon to the ground. Eirik lifted his bow although he knew it was of no use at this distance. The ghast was over him before he could even scream. There was nothing he could do. The ghast howled and then lowered its claws. Eirik screamed of fear and pain as the claws sank into his face and violently rolled around on the floor with the ghast on top of him. The pain was unbearable.

Suddenly the ghast was gone. Eirik had almost fainted and he could only barely hear how the others screamed. Kel-Aziz, it seemed, batteled with the ghast while the others still defended the shrine.

Eirik, however, didn't care anymore. He felt as if he was dreaming. All the screams sounded as if they came from a long distance. He shut his eyes. The pain was to much, finally. Mercifully he sank down in the darkness below. And then there was no more.

OOC: I'm not planning to kill him, don't worry.

EDIT: But, I can imagine he will be severly wounded. And when I use the word severly, I usually mean it.

God, I'm sounding cruel.

And forgive my cliche-like description of Eirik's fainting...

[ Thursday, November 06, 2003 05:38: Message edited by: Ironweed ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #168
OOC: Sorry that I didn't specify my previous posts. My scenes were taking place as the undead were approaching the shrine. In other words, mine are in the past. I will now update them to the present.

IC: Celisto and Zephyr continue to run over the rooftops towards the shrine and as they make it to the rooftop of the shrine, Celisto can see she is already too late. The undead must have come from the street behind the shrine, because now it is completely surrounded by them. Knowing that trying to get in through the doors would be hopeless, she looks for another way in. She notices the second floor window and manages to get it open with precise lock-picking skills.

She crawls through the opening and drags the ever- relaxing body of the Cryobeast through after her. She then closes the window and proceeds to drag his body down the spiral staircase. The adventurers hear her coming but are surprised when they see no one appear at the foot of the stairs. Celisto, realizing that she has forgotten to let go of the crystal, does so and both her and the Cryobeast reappear. Everyone in the room jumps back in surprise at their sudden appearance.

She takes the Cryobeast to a bench and lies him down. She begins to feel light-headed from her invisibility spell and also goes and lies down as well.

OOC: Sorry that I didn't clear that up before.

--------------------

Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #169
When Terebrant entered the room he went immediately to the left, strangely, the ghast didn't mind him, but then entered Lynn.

The ghasts where still around two meters away when Lynn leaped in front of the most right one, and destroyed the one to it's left while pushing the other side of her spear in this one.

Terebrant saw this and was quite amazed, even if he knew two mages followed Lynn and probably casted spell on her, she earned her company the hard way and could claim to live by her standard.

Now near the already damaged ghast, he took an opportunity to stab it. Angried, it turned back and grasped him, one hand holding him firmly, the other ready to hit him. Two daggers appeared in Terebrant's hands and cut both of the ghast arms, now really mad, it tried to chew him but he had already retreat to escape the undead's jaws. Two more ghast where distracted from Lynn and coming for him.

Terebrant was now fleeing to the back of the room, the two daggers merged in one back in place.

OOC : I hope I didn't do anything wrong with Lynn. There were 8 ghasts, now 6 and one without arms trying to bite. Four undamaged are still attacking Lynn, the others coming for Terebrant.

[ Thursday, November 06, 2003 10:45: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #170
Lynn quickly took stock of everything around her while battling the six around her. With deft skill, she fended off all six of her attackers and dug her spear into one of them. The two mages in the back ran to help Terebrant, leaving Lynn to herself. "Alright, its time to show these mindless bodies what I can do!" She shouted. Her voice reverberated arcross the dark room. Sudden growls arose from the darkness behind the now 4 ghasts, as she just cut another one in half.

Lynn tripped another ghast and cut its arm off to take a quick glimpse at what was beyond the darkness. Sounds were coming, but nothing was forming. She stabbed her spear into the ghast still getting up, and ran-kicked across the other three. Pulling out her spear, she gave oscillate swings and tore the rest into shreads.

Terebrant had just escaped the three ghasts that had chased them, as they lay in smoldering ashes from the mages's spells. Both Terebrant and Lynn looked at the impeding darkness as the sounds grew. Sure enough, dozens of shapes started to take shape...

The thunder struck much louder this time.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #171
Kel-Aziz swiftly extracted the waveblade from the ghasts corpse. "That was the last of them" He said as he aproached Eirik's body.

"That wound will leave a nasty scar". Said one of the warriors nearby.

"Not only a scar." Said a pondering Lavius. "I'm afraid this man was struck by a special ghast. A scar like that could not possibly make a man faint unless the claws are enchanted in some evil way."

Kel-Aziz aproached the ghasts corpse and with another swift move from his waveblade retreived the ghasts hand. "Take this cleric" Tossing the hand at him "What can you make out of his claws?".

Lavius stared at the claws for some time. "Just as I thought, these undead are not common ones, they carry great evil power with them."

From behind the group Oscevello interrupted the conversation. He was attending the faint Calisto and the impressive Cryobeast.

"That is what we have tried to tell you all along...these creatures are stronger than any other you have met before. Jestonia is a powerfull wizard, specialy strong in the dark arts of the dead."

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #172
Cryobeast: *One of the Cryobeast's wounds on his right arm started to bleed very badly. The Cryobeast clutched his left hand over it hoping to keep the blood in.* "H-h-h-help..." *The Cryobeast was very wounded and was on the virge of death.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #173
Lavius concentrated for a few minutes, casting several anti-undead spells, preventing Elrik from becoming a member of the undead. "That's the best I can do right now. We'll have to wait for a while now. However, I don't think staying here is too great off an idea. If they get through both doors, we're in trouble. We should find either a better spot or try to find a exit down below," suggested Lavius.

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #174
Terebrant who was almost in front of the room's entrance saw the danger faster than Lynn.

Skeletons, lots of them.

While humans were the most common, giants skeletons were visible, much taller than the others, the moaning was from two shades floating around the army, seemingly exhorting them to march forward instead of frolicking.

Terebrant turned back, he saw the mages had already took a step backward but didn't care.

He came to Lynn and said :
"Call for retreat, this room is too large to hold. We can hope that some will get crushed by the others. "

He didn't had finished that the mages were already with the other soldiers.

OOC : Tommy, I would have prefered if you had said what they were. I hope you like them. We are not many and agree that, like FD said, we should reunite.

[ Friday, November 07, 2003 12:01: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling

Pages