Zombie Attack RP 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP 2
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #175
Eirik tried to push back the ghast, but his futile attempts didn't give any results. The ghast grinned and draw its wicked claws over his face, over and over. There was nothing to do, no release from the pain. Eirik dimly remembered another situation like this but he couldn't, no matter how he hard tried, recall wether it had been minutes or ages ago. Now there was no help to be found, only darkness and pain. Eirik's soundless scream echoed through the endless darkness.

Kel-Aziz turned to Lavius. "Your suggestion bears some wisdom. Within the crypts we will probably have an easier time defending us. At least there will be no windows", he said and managed to produce a little smile that quickly faded away. "And perhaps the people who are already down there can aid us."

Galen, who had silently listened, spoke. "Well then, master Kel-Aziz. I suppose you know what is best. But what sha..."
The Wanderer jumped high as Eirik suddenly screamed.

"AAAHH..they are...coming for me... Help me...I...NOO...I will not...go with them...release me...help..he..."
His voice died away. The rest of the group looked at each other, startled.

"He is raving! What curse have been laid upon him!? We must get away from here!" Kel-Aziz raised his hands and the shouts faltered.

"Galen and Lavius. You are the strongest of our group. Therefore, you will carry him. If anyone knows something about curses - his eyes met Oscevello - do what you can. We will know move on into the crypt, until we find a more easily defendable place." The people in the shrine seemed unsure wether descending deeper into the crypt would be a wise solution but Kel-Aziz aucthority was enough to convince them. They started packing their things.

Kel-Aziz turned to Oscevello. "One of us should probably try to connect with the other group that is already down there. They might need our help, and we most certainly will need theirs. Would you like to do this task. It is not safe but probably still safer than what we will have to do." He raised his hand again, as Oscevello opened his mouth. "This is an important task. Nobody will accuse you of cowardly behaviour. Go now, and do your best!" Oscevello nodded and turned to go.

Kel-Aziz surveyd the battlefield. It was over and therre was still more to come. He hoped that Lynn and the others could strike a blow against Jesitonia and ruin her plans. Otherwise, it wouldn't matter how long or bravely they would defend themselves. They would be doomed anyway.

Kel-Aziz sighed and followed Galen and Lavius, who where carrying the still raving Eirik, down into the deepths.

[ Saturday, November 08, 2003 07:22: Message edited by: Ironweed ]
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #176
As the group prepared to retreat to the lower levels of the crypt, a huge creaking sound was heard. As everyone drew their weapons, they saw the northern door, which had not been assaulted since the beggining of the assaults, burst open. Three cloaked figures, carrying a forth an unconscious one, entering the shrine.

One of them took off her hood, she had the look of a young woman, yet some could sense an aura of wisdom about her, she spoke : "I am Maïka, and by my sire, I have been ordered to assist you until the death of either Osvello, Calisto or this man, whom is named Maxim.

Wether you accept or not such help, is entirely your decision... With that she stood in front of her two male companion, waiting for either an assault or an invitation.

/ooc: I'll let you describe the reaction of your characters to the vampires, I believe the older ones, like Osvello and Kel-Aziz, would know what a vampires is/feels like, and Osvello do know them, Lavius, being a cleric, should be able to sense some of their dark nature, wether these three tell the other about them, is their choice. and as for the other, its entirely your choice to either know/like them or not
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #177
Lavius knew that the three figures were vampires, however, the aura around them however was different, and it was more nuetral than good or evil, so for now, he kept quiet about it.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #178
OOC: Celisto is still passed out. Time to wake her up.

IC: Celisto wakes up and holds her head.

Celisto: "Oh. I am still dizzy."

Then she sees the injured on the ground and the vampires at the north door, with the knocked out body man she had sensed earlier. She couldn't hear any zombies currently, but should sense them closing in on the shrine one more.

Celisto: "Well, Oscevello, what is our situation?"

Oscevello: "Well, we feel we must move into the area below the shrine as it won't hold off the undead for much longer. We stand a much better chance down there, than we do up here. I suggest we go immediately."

Turns his attention to the vampires.

Oscevello: "You did your jobs. Now get out of here as fast as you can. We will take it from here."

The vampires nod their heads and walk out the door, shutting it behind them. Oscevello turns to the others.

Oscevello: "We must get the injured into he underground first. Then the warriors will follow. Understood?"

The others nod their heads. Celisto breaks in.

Celisto: "Okay. Now that it is understood. Oscevello and I will stand out ground here until you are all safe in the underground. Let's get moving now."

The adventurers and soldiers start gathering their things and begin moving the dead. The storm continues to rage outside, and the wind begins getting severe.

OOC: Ok. Take it from there.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #179
Galen wonders what he has gotten himself into. Creatures of the dark, aie. He does not know what those three beings are, but they fairly reek of the unholy. It is with relief that he sees them leave, relief and no little unease. Are they now to be allied with such creatures? That is something he cannot bide by. Galen keeps his silence as he cares for Eirik.

"Ssh, my friend," he says, feeling the heat on Eirik's forehead. "Be strong, be calm. Aye, the maane are anger and fury. They seek all that they lost in death, but they cannot take it by force. They cajole and persuade and threaten, yet stand firm against them and your will shall remain your own."

The Wanderer sighs as he watches Eirik's ravings, and knows that it is not so easy as that. Anything can be worn down by time and relentless pressure, even the strongest of wills. He knows that; he knows it very well. And the maane never give up. They batter against him now, a storm against the forced calmness of his spirit, a storm against which only the Wanderer birth rituals aid him.

And Eirik has not even that.

Galen barely acknowledges Lavius as the cleric sets Maxim down beside him. Did he have it within him? Did he have the strength of will to save both himself and the life of a man he barely knows, who is not even a Wanderer? The answer must be yes, for if he did not, then the maane will have them and, given body, they will be a darkness not even the necromancers can control.

A strange look is upon his face; Galen stands and leaves the main body of adventurers without a word to any. With steady steps, the Wanderer walks deeper into the underground, cleared of undead for the moment by Lynn and the Crimson Guards. He will not last forever; the closer he is to Jesitonia and the necromancers when the moment of his death comes, the better. Galen walks, and lets the storm inside.

A great pressure lifts off him; Eirik relaxes at last into a soul-healing sleep.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #180
OOC: Time to get this one going again. I will not let it die.

IC: Celisto helps to get the injured through the opening and into the underground. Suddenly, she can hear another wave of undead approaching the shrine. Oscevello hears the same thing, and the both head towards windows to have a look at the impending horror coming towards them. They can see a huge amount of undead heading towards them. They back away from the windows and head towards the opening to the underground as the last of the soldiers and adventurers pass through it.

Celisto: "We must black the windows somehow. I suggest we use our magic barrier spells. It is the only thing that will hold them for a while."

Oscevello: "You are right. We must block the windows and doors and quickly. The barriers will only hold them for so long, but it will give us plenty of time to get to the underground."

They both concentrate their powers and begin putting up barriers in front of doors, windows, and cracked walls. They make the barriers extra thick because they will need all the time they can get. When they finish, they can hear the zombies already battering against them. Oscevello and Celisto make a mad dash for the opening to the underground and when they are both through it, they once again create a double barrier to seal it up. They walk over to the waiting group and join them to get their bearings.

OOC: Let's get this RP moving again people.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #181
Still no reply to my last RP post...

*Sigh*

[ Tuesday, November 11, 2003 12:14: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #182
OOC: maybe some people would just like the cryobeast to die...

but who would would want the beast to die, who would be so cruel to reserve it such a fate..

[ Tuesday, November 11, 2003 15:51: Message edited by: Marooner ]
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #183
OOC: Zephyr, what are you whinning about? Celesto and the cyrobeat are back with the others. Your last post was about a page and a half ago.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #184
No one told me the Cryobeast suddenly healed from his many wounds.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #185
OOC: Zephir, the Cryobeast is still wounded, he was taken down with the rest of the wounded soldiers. BTW, my internet conection is messed up so I wont post to often for quite some time. Ironweed is allowed to use my character if for some reason I dont post anymore.

IC: Kel-Aziz wandered into the dark and stood behind a pair of warriors holding torches.

"They are not far, but if we want to join them in time we will need to move faster. Something must be done about the wounded. Lavius, is there anything you can do about them, specialy the Cryobeast and that Maxim boy?"

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #186
IC : When Terebrant entered the temple, he spotted the two mages Lynn mentionned and the rest of the group. As he approached he saw that the cryobeast was there with two uncounscious humans, Eirik and one which he didn't knew.

As soon as he was near enough to be heard and gained some attention by using his bird call, he began speaking :

"We were fighting an army of skeletons, we put a defence line at the end of a corridor to allow some good shooting for the archers and destroyed maybe ten before being pushed back by what I would call a specter. At this time, we are outnumbered and cornered. This might be just a strategy to slow us to get the really powerful ones in place so I ask that all those who can fight goes right out of the temple and after the door, left. You will be in their back or flank. "

Having said what he had to, he added that he needed to rest and will stay here with the wounded a little before going to lie on an altar.

OOC : The spirit hasn't been described yet, I suggest we continue premonition's idea and make it a former wanderer with incomplete body.

[ Wednesday, November 12, 2003 11:54: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #187
First there was pain. Then there was something else as well, a presence. It was impossible to understand anything. Nontheless, the presence spoke words, calm words that run over his mind as gentle waves of cool water. He could feel that the pain was gone, at least for the moment. Then the presence bowed down and whispered to him, and was gone. Eirik opened his eyes and sat up.

His first impression was light. It was all around him. First he was scared but since the light seemed static enough, he calmed down. He could feel the cold, worn out stone floor under his hands. Eventually his eyes adapted to the light and Eirik got to take a good look at his surroundings.

He sat in a hall. It was not a very big hall but a hall nontheless. The walls where completly covered by bookshelves and though there was no windows, the strange light lighted up the room so that every single detail could be clearly seen. Eirik had been in many places in his life, but he had never seen anything like this.

OOC: Well, since Eirik is unconscious (after Galen had slowed down the curse that affected him), I came up with this idea to let him frolic around in his own mind for a time (and maybe search for an exit...). Since these kinds of situations seem to make me very poetic (read: write long posts) I'll try to cut them down a bit, describing one event at a time.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #188
"I can stabilize the worst of the injured, but then I must lend a hand in fighting the undead," Lavius said. He quickly went to work. He managed to stabilize some of the wounded. However, Eirik had fallen unconcious, and Lavius was unable to do anything but wait.

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #189
Cryobeast: *Cryobeast still lies there, extremely wounded. And very helpless. He relies on the soldiers around him for protection. He starts to fall unconscious.* "Hissssssssss..." *He lies completely still. A soldier puts his hand near the Cryobeast's nose to see if he's breathing. The Cryobeast's cryofire glands shut off.*
Soldier: *Pulls hand away from Cryobeast.* "Cold...but he's still breathing. But maybe not for much longer."

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #190
Opps. Double Post

[ Friday, November 14, 2003 14:43: Message edited by: Firedrake the Silent ]

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #191
OOC: Lavius healed you Zephyr, read other posts before whinning.

Lavius charged out into the hall, confusing the undead slightly as he appeared with several guards behind him. He concentrated for several seconds and most of the skeletons turned and began to flee from the fight. However, several skeletons and the spectre remained. The trapped guards fought back and the skeletons and the specter were pushed back. Lavius muttered some words and suddenly, the corridor became very bright, burning the undead, as Lavius casted False Dawn. The specter remained powerful and turned it's attention towards Lavius.

OOC: It's almost time to get towards the end of this RP. It's beginning to get long and people are starting to post less. MSW, begin the events leading to the end.

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #192
OOC: If you healed the Cryobeast, you should really announce it. Did he use any cold spells on the Cryobeast to restore his morale and vigor?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #193
OOC: Ok. I'll try. This will mark the beginning of the closing events ahead.

IC: Celisto looked ahead of her at the sudden flashes coming from the room at the end of the corridor ahead. She then spots a piece of paper lying on the ground. She picks it up and sees that it is a map of the chambers of the underground temple. She turns the map over to see if there is anything on the other side. She then notices something else on the map. Strange symbols and shapes in each of the corners on the backside. She recognizes it as something similar to a page from the spell book she had tucked away in the trunk of her room.

Celisto: "Oh dear god!!!! It couldn't be!! Or could it?"

She starts bending the outside corners towards the center of the map and as each corner meets the center, a whole picture emerges. It is a picture of the evil shrine itself. The map was made with a very simple scheme in mind. To a trained eye, it was more than it seemed with three maps instead of two. However, to an average person, there were only two visible maps on the paper. Celisto could see its significance right away. The two maps of the shrine rooms on the front were nothing but decoys. The shrine room map formed by the folded corners was something more sinister.

Celisto's eyes automatically widened when the realization of its significance became apparent to her. She turns to Oscevello and shows him the map. Right away, he sees what she sees and a grave look appears on his face. He turns to the others and speaks with a voice that is very much in earnest.

Oscevello: "Oh, god!! Everyone!!! I need your attention now. Celisto found a map of the two rooms we can clearly see down here. One we are currently standing in and the other is at the other end of that corridor. That room is where some of our fighters and mages are at this very moment fighting undead of all sorts. We can only see flashes because it is a rather big room and they are fighting at the far end of it. But she discovered something more serious on the map that the others must have missed.

She discovered what appears to be a hidden room adjoining that one. We must get there quickly, as I fear that they are walking into a trap. The secret hidden room is in the shape of an evil shrine and I feel the presence of Jesitonia nearby. Stand together!!! This day we will be victorious in destroying this horrifically evil woman!!! However, we must all work together! She is immensely powerful and very deadly!! Let's go!!!! Now!!!!"

They start heading towards the corridor, but Celisto stops abruptly. She looks back and sees the Cryobeast and Eirik still being attended for their wounds. Celisto walks back to them and reaches into her pocket for something.

Celisto: "I have a feeling I will regret this. But we need all the soldiers and fighters we can get!"

She pulls a ring from her pocket with a black onyx crystal on it and slips it on. She then proceeds to close her eyes and sit down Indian Style in front of Eirik and the Cryobeast. She begins chanting some dark magic words repeatedly and the crystal on her ring begins to glow and blood red color. She repeats these words in an almost screaming pitch as she points her hands in a praying position outward towards both of the injured.

Celisto: "SPIRETI ENFERNALI OBEDITI!!!!"

I blood red light shoots out from her hands and envelops both the Cryobeast and Eirik. Their bodies begin to tremble and convulse insanely. She continues chanting and then open her eyes suddenly, sending forth a blinding white light that blinds everyone in the room and makes them unable to see what is happening beyond Celisto's back. Then a demonic voice takes over Celisto and begins reciting the words instead of her. Then a last pulse of eye-piercing white light is emitted from her eyes and the room goes dark again.

She then falls over on her side unconscious and Oscevello runs to her. He lifts her to her feet and holds her there while he casts a recovery spell of some sort on her causing her body to glow a yellow color for a few seconds. Then she opens her eyes again and looks around.

Celisto: "Ouch!!!! DAMN!!!! That spell hurts the head!! I will never get used to it!"

Oscevello: "Yes, but it was worth it. Look."

She looks down at the Cryobeast and Eirik, who are both beginning to stir. Soon they open their eyes, sit up, look around, and then manage to get to their feet with little difficulty. Oscevello then fills them in on all the details they had missed while they were unconscious. When he finishes, the confused looks on the faces of Eirik and the Cryobeast are gone and are now replaced with that of determination.

Oscevello motions for them all to head down the corridor once again. With that, Celisto, the Cryobeast, Oscevello, Kel-Aziz, Eirik, and the others head down the corridor towards the room adjoining the still hidden main evil shrine, which they know will soon be revealed.

OOC: There. That should get the end to start taking place. Now marks the beginning of the RP's finally events. Sorry for the length, but it was necessary.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #194
Cryobeast: *The Cryobeast was conscious, but still had little morale and vigor. He needed somthing cold.* Hissssssss..." *The spell Celisto had casted did more than heal teh Cryobeast and Eirik, it attracted some unwanted attention. Several large zombies appeared and slowly walked toward the group. There were several large holes behind them. Looks like they can dig!*

[ Saturday, November 15, 2003 06:57: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Apprentice
Member # 1695
Profile #195
Young Maxim, whom had been unconscious for a while now, came to his senses, with pain, he rose to his feet and looked around. lots of warriors and adventurers were moving around, he was in some sort of crypt or tunnel. He could feel the searing pain in his head and neck, he remembered it all to well, the ambush, the talking, the horrors, and finally his revolt... which ended with him getting bashed on the head with a chair... and now he was here... "Lord, do I feel thirsty" he thought to himself. He inquired a man nearby, dressed in an arch-wizard's robe about his location and situation. The man spoke, "We are closer to hell than heaven, we are trapped, surrounded and probably going to be ambushed any minute now, we need every able man and woman to help with the fighting, so, grab a sword and tag along youngster." Maxim examined his possessions and replied "I already have a sword" with that he took out his trusty fencing sword, which immediatly became crimson red. The Arch-Magi said "hmmm looks like a fire enchanted sword, nice, nice..." Maxim corrected the man "No, it was my father, its called Devil Tongue... it reacts strongly to the unholy and evil forces... but I have never seen it so bright before... surely there is some great evil at work here. The man, intrigued asked Maxim if he could examine the sword. Maxim nodded and handed over the sword. It slowly started to get dimmer a bit... hardly noticeable but still a bit... Maxim had a vision, he saw the room he had slept in, clouds covering it, he saw himself in the bed, slowly the clouds began to dissipate, then the door opened he saw a small framed figure enter. A pain seared from his back, to his neck, to his skull, then he collapsed in the darkness, once again.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #196
”Galen! The gaje are coming! A big group of them, an’ plenty of ale in them.”

The boy snorts and tosses his hair out of his face while keeping his eyes on the pebbles that crisscrossed over his head. The gaje, come from behind their safe town walls to gawk and point and laugh at the Wanderer fair, treating them as exotic jokers. The gaje, with fat purses that will be severely lightened by the end of day through Wanderer tricks and trade. “And will they keep the wolves at bay?”

“Course not.” His friend, dead now years past in a tavern brawl, laughs. “Them? All they can do is fill the bellies of wolves.”

That’s all the gaje are worth: feed for the animals.

Galen frowns. That last thought was not his, had never been his. He’d never bourn a grudge against the non-Wanderers, not even when they had ganged on that childhood friend for the mere insult of his Wanderer existence. Ah, maane. He staggers and falls against the wall.

Blood of our blood… give it to us…

The storm beats against him, again and again, until he feels he might scream from the pressure. There is no escape, and only a small kernel that he might draw his strength from, one little kernel left to himself in his own mind. And then the storm is pulled away by an outside force gathering power to itself. Aie, the necromancer. It is a compulsion the storm has not yet the strength to break. The storm howls and howls, refusing to leave him, pushing harder against barriers already worn critically thin.

Galen stumbles again. When he straightens, his face is blank and his eyes empty. He walks with a strange gliding step that is utterly alien. The maane turns and heads back towards Jesitonia.

In the small kernel in his mind, barriers broken and set adrift, Galen screams.

[ Saturday, November 15, 2003 09:56: Message edited by: premonition ]

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #197
Lynn followed suit with everyone. She was as confused as the last person, as everything was quiet, while at the same time, thunder and rain kept roaring about. She stood in the crypt, awaiting for anyone else to move. The skeletons were destroyed; they were strangely too easy, and the place was darkening for unforseen reasons. The team was getting closer toward the main shrine; everyone could even feel the evil being emitted. Lynn still had no idea what was written on the piece of paper that made Celisto so worried...

OOC: I just had to make sure that Lynn was still alive and kicking. Yeah, so we're about to get to last area, right?

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #198
OOC: So people are rushing to help the fighters fighting already right?

Lavius swung his falcion at the specter, missing but knocking off a skeletons head. The specter attempted to paralyze Lavius. Lavius began to freeze up, but suddenly the specter was destroyed by a fireball. Celesto and the others entered the hall...

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #199
OOC: Come on people!! The end of the RP is near!!

IC: As Celisto and the others enter the room after having destroyed the few zombies that had managed to tunnel into the underground somehow and sealing up their tunnels with Magic Barriers, they find the remnants of Lynn's soldiers, her, Lavius, and a lot of slaughtered undead (pun intended). Once in the room, they can feel the tremendous power emanating from the main shrine, which, at the moment, is still hidden to them. However, that changes in an instant. Once they are all in the room. A low, grinding, almost moaning sound can be heard coming from the left wall of the room.

Lynn, her soldiers, and Lavius quickly join Celisto, Oscevello, and the others. As they turn around and face the wall, it begins to slide into the floor. A blood red cloud of smoke begins wafting into the room as flashes of light can be seen through the smoke, and chanting can be heard. When the wall finally disappears into the floor, everyone is on edge. Though the red cloud is thick, they can see hundreds of candles burning away in red glass jars in the darkness, giving the room a terribly macabre reddish hue.

The chanting stops abruptly, the flashes stop, and the cloud begins to dissipate slightly. Slowly a lowly figure begins to come into view through the cloud as it walks towards the group. By its side can be seen two huge Haikaas and behind it, dozens of hellish creatures of all sorts that cannot be determined because of the cloud. As the figure steps out of the horrendous mist, the Haikaas follow it. The hellish creatures, however, stay hidden in the mist.

Celisto notes various things about the figure. She can make out the distinct slender figure of a woman. The woman is completely covered in brown robes and none of her features can be seen. Her robes are very distinctive in that they seem not to hinder the woman's movement whatsoever, despite the fact that they look very cumbersome and drag slightly on the ground. The robes are intertwined with various copper, silver, and gold symbols, of which Celisto and Oscevello know very well.

[FLASHBACK]
They are the symbols of the ancient order of Tuscombites, a group of very powerful wizards, warlocks, and witches. The clan was known for their great powers of good. But some began to practice evils and separated from the group. These evil ones became outcasts, but grew just as powerful in the evil arts as the their good colleagues grew in the divine arts. The noble ones began to fear their nether colleagues when they started making attacks on the innocent people of the land with undead and hellish creatures of the underworld.

They held a meeting and brought forth a plan to rid themselves of their hellish interlopers. They planned to imprison their evil colleagues forever in an underground cavern of good energy crystals, which would prevent them from ever escaping. The plan for the most part worked. They succeeded in imprisoning them, but they hadn't counted on the cavern ever being found. Which it was on a mining expedition for the empire of Florechnia, some 2,600 years later. When the cavern was unearthed, the miners were surprised to find that it was a proverbial tomb, with long dead bodies in it.

One of the ancient corpses had a spectacular robe on it that was somehow still intact, while most of the rest were only rags. This corpse had been found in the darkest and most crystal dense portion of the cavern, far away from the other bodies. It was taken to the King, who in turn had his mages and alchemists study it intensely. It was determined to be a robe from the Ancient order of Tuscombites, but was of the evil group that had been imprisoned to rid the land of their evils. The robes from the body were placed in the care of the mages and they in turn put it in a vault, to keep it safe.

One of the mages however got very curious about the robe and decided to steal it for herself. She snuck it out of the castle one night and fled the kingdom with it. She must have come to this town to seek refuge and learn of its powers.

[END OF FLASHBACK]

This flashed over in Oscevello and Celisto's minds in a matter of seconds. In Celisto's mind, there is no doubt that Kel-Aziz would know about it as well. Seeing as he is from the Ancient Darubian Empire, which flourished much earlier. Celisto surmises that Jesitonia most likely took with her the ancient manuscripts that were also found intact in the crystal cavern. She could have relearned the great powers of the Ancient order and put them to her own uses.

Then, without warning, the woman stops just outside the now recessed wall and pulls her hood back, revealing her remarkable beauty. Her hair is a fiery red color and very long. Her skin is a slightly darker hue than a normal Caucasian, but not dark enough to make her any other nationality. Her beauty itself looks almost evil impressed, as it could possibly be. Celisto and the others wait in anticipation for her to speak or make the first move.

OOC: Firedrake. I will give you the honor of speaking for her. Make it a good threat towards the group and make it terrifying. You started this RP and I want you to help me finish it. Cheers.

--------------------

Pages