Valley of Thunder RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Valley of Thunder RP
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #100
Inside the bunker...

"So...this place is filled with traps?" Rey said. "I'm afraid so." Raymond answered.

"And you know where they all are?" Rey asked next. "Yes. Unless someone placed new traps recently. But I should still be able to spot them." Raymond said.

"So, what else is here besides traps?" Rey asked.

OOC:
100th REPLY! YAY! :D :D :P :P :D :D
100th REPLY! HURRAH!

[ Wednesday, June 09, 2004 14:36: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"Did you know that the human is the only animal that preys upon itself?"
-The Squire of Gothos
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #101
"Oh no," Raymond muttered as he heard the gears moving beneath him. "Everyone take cover!"

Explosions rocked the ground close to Raymond, Eferas and Rey. Rings of fire filled the ground in front of them as square patches of earth exploded like a domino effect.

"Good job, whoever did that," Raymond sighed. "Somebody fired off the emergency trap trigger... I should have told them to look for two STONE pillars about as tall as me."

He looked at the ground in front of them. The ground was burning as if it were some sort of maze. Indeed, Raymond knew, it was. At least, it took one of the people who built the underground bunker to know how to pass the now-burning ground...

OOC: however you want to cross this, Aran and FB, just post...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #102
Here is a map of everyone's current location. The red dot with the "x" in it shows where the bombs exploded and fire has the road blocked. The purplish pink dot shows where Eferas, Rey, and Raymond are. The yellow dot shows where Daniel and me are. The lime green dot shows where everyone else is.

Cut and paste this link to your Internet Address bar. Clicking on it will not work.

http://www.angelfire.com/pa5/sherlock_holmes/Valley_of_Thunder_3.GIF

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #103
God, God, another stream... he splashed through it, panting, and looked over his shoulder. A dark shape exploded into a sickly red; the demon's howl pierced his ears, and he screamed in agony. He stumbled into a tree, fell to the ground, and crawled desperately away from the demon. Bones dug into his skin, severed fingers, shattered skulls - no, just rocks, he thought, looking down at the ground. Just rocks. He lurched to his feet, swayed, and looked fearfully behind him. He signed in relief - the demon was gone. To find a land route, he thought. Or to block the stream. Water was a useful barrier, but not a permanent one.

He reached for his pouch and drew several maps from it. Finding the right one, he leaned against a tree and peered closely. The cavern was in this direction, he thought. No, the other way. He closed his eyes, trying to remember. If the stream was behind him... he looked back at it. No bend in sight. He looked at the map again, finally locating himself. God! A crossing no more than half a mile away! Only the weakest demons would be hindered by such a crossing. He looked around himself frantically, his mind hardly functioning. The world was in shadow; even since he had left that cavern, his pick thrown wildly at the advancing hordes, his vision had been drained of color.

The river, he thought suddenly, looking once again at his map. He had drawn a symbol for inhabitable ruins just on the other side of a bend. He stuffed the map back into the pouch, checked over his shoulder once more, and set off for the river. He knew that the demon would catch him anyway, eventually - they always did. But if they had, why was he still alive? He shook his shaggy head as if trying to throw the parasitic confusion off and began running. Maybe he could make the ruins by nightfall.

OOC: He's at the opposite end of the valley and may not meet any of you, except possibly Drakey, for a while. And don't worry - by that time, you'll know more about him.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #104
"Let me try something..." Rey said. He walked to the front of the group, put down his shield, took of his glove, and stuck his pinky in the fire. "It's...not as hot as I expected..." Suddenly, the fire that Rey's pinky touched grew hotter and hotter. "YOW!" Rey quickly pulled his pinky out, and the fire cooled off to it's original temperature.

"Either it's not as strong as it used to be, or it was meant to punish those who thought they could run through it. Or...at least that's what I think." Rey said while thinking. "Well...we could run through it and hope to survive, or we could try to go through it. But if the magic's weak..." Rey thought further. He put his glove back on and picked up his shield and put it in front of him. He then attempted to run through that one wall of fire...

--------------------
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
-The Squire of Gothos
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #105
Can I still join? And, if I can, could somebody give a short description of whats going on, as I don't have time to read all what has been happening during the last pages?

--------------------
Dont think that the glass is half empty or half full. Think that the liquid is not worth of drinking anyway.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #106
OOC: Actually, yes, you can... I think. However, it would be best if you went ahead and read the whole thing. Much better then paraphrasing, since you can miss out on many more things that way.

IC:
Daniel continued to follow Oskoth through the small path. The night seemed quiet all of a sudden, as the few crickets stopped, the trees nearly froze, and only the sound of feet could be heard. Hmm... Thought Daniel. We have eight traps marked down, and we need about 35... The sound of distant machinery was heard as both Daniel and Oskoth looked in the direction the sound was coming from. A few moments later, a loud explosion, and then a faint sound of fire. The two continued to hurry until they came upon a bridge.

The bridge was a simple construction of wood; Really sturdy for many feet to trample on. The river beneath looked to flow a little easy, so the bridge really wasn't needed. However, there were still those kinds of people who needed to stay dry. Oskoth approached the bridge slowly, and a small glint caught his eye. "Another trap," He said to Daniel. There was a trip wire tied to two trees, and the effect were unknown. "Okay, mark it. I'll pull the trap," Oskoth said. With that, he went away from the trap, and found a round rock, big enough to roll along the path. He threw it toward the trap. The rock literally broke the string, but it still set the trap off. Dozens of arrows came flying out, peforating the dirt ground and the bridge, including some areas of the river. The sound the arrows made was quite loud, but instant. "Well," Danliel said. "That makes nine. Let's hurry up and get to those ruins." The two crossed the bridge and continued their path to reach the ruins.

OOC: Just marching the story... sorry, but my form is off today, so it looks very... bland.

EDIT: Italics error... ^_^;

[ Thursday, June 10, 2004 04:31: Message edited by: Tommy ]

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote

Newage3 - Insanitatious Fun in a Browser!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #107
OOC: If you don't take the time to read, you can't roleplay well. RPing is about reading as much as about writing, just like conversation. Just thought I'd mention that.

IC:

"Fool." This time it was Rey who was yanked back, and it was Eferas doing the pulling. "You don't run through traps. First rule of adventuring."

Then he took the time to feel the fire with his mind, highly attuned to the magic it contained.

"You're right, in part. This is not an ordinary fire. First of all, it uses no fuel, but magic to run. Secondly, it is remarkable in that it conserves energy by not providing any heat as long as no one is near it. Though why someone would go to that trouble..."

He was silent again, and his face suddenly lit up.

"I think we're not approaching the problem correctly. Whatever it is made of, it's still a maze. And you cross mazes by finding the right path, not by trying to bash through the walls. As a matter of fact," he rummaged in his pouch a little, "I'm still carrying two of these little devices here, specifically for situations like this one." He found what he was looking for, and pulled out a slightly flawed blue gem. "A sapphire. Used for close-range scrying."

"Get to the point, will you?" Raymond was getting impatient. Understandable too. Not a time for many words; Eferas felt he really should get out of that particular habit.

"I am." He closed his eyes for a moment, and there was a blue flash as the crystal evaporated. Eferas brought out a sheet of parchment, and quickly scrawled down a sketch of what he had seen.

"Good thing that Garath person is not around; it would have been quite hard to rationalize this spell for him..." He handed the parchment to Raymond. "Now we just have to hope the flames stay that way."

--------------------
Visit The Santharian Dream and its RP board. Or the Encyclopaedia Ermariana!
Got a brain? Go to Polaris!
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
To a conspiracy for downfall and desperance
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey (freely translated)
Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #108
"Well, that didn't work quite the way I expected."

Garath looked at the hell of fire and smoke they had just unleashed, and tried to produce an attitude of relaxed candor.

"What now?" Someone said. They had all gathered together, perhaps to see punishment being meted out.

A quick head count showed that they were all back, and Chaussid was being unusually quiet and brooding. Garath saw an opportunity, and took it.

"Well, we can go around for miles, or we can just swim across the river. The carts can be floated across, if we use a little cunning. That way, according to the map, we can get to the temple, where we may find some survivors."

Jay shook his head. "We don't know what is in the water. You've seen the eggs. It could be dangerous."

"Seen the size of those eggs? No animal that small can be very harmful. Look, I'll swim across first, to show it is safe."

And before they could stop him, he had jumped in, paddling with swift strokes to the other side, breaking the surface into small waves. He disappeared for a moment beneath the water, but even as they shouted for him, he was back, regaining his breath. In a few moments, he had arrived on the opposite bank, and called out for them to follow.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #109
IC: Daniel and Oskoth walk along the road on the other side of the bridge and then stop when they realize that there is no path to the ruins.

Oskoth: "Wait, wait, wait... This can't be right. There is no road leading up to the ruins from here. How can that be? All of the other ruins have one."

Daniel: "Maybe that's why they built the bunker here. With no road leading to it, the demons would most likely never know it's there. Hence, a demon-free refuge for emergencies."

Oskoth: "That sounds like a plausible explanation. But how do we find it?"

Daniel: "Well, according to the map, we are standing due north of it. So all we have to do is go directly south through the forest and we should run right into it."

Oskoth: "That works for me, but what about traps? I doubt they went through all the trouble to keep this place hidden and safe and forgot to set traps..."

Daniel: "Well, we will just have to keep our eyes open for them. There will probably be some, but we are both experienced and should be able to spot them."

Oskoth: "Right, well, let's be on our way. It's already getting dark. I'll use a weak light spell to illuminate our way. Too bright and it might attract demons."

Daniels: "Good thinking. Let's go."

With that, Oskoth picks up a piece of wood and makes a magical torch. Just bright enough to alert them to any traps that they may encounter ahead of them without endangering themselves to rogue demons. They then both head south into the forest directly towards the ruins.

OOC: Come on people, this RP was doing so well. Now all of the sudden you all stopped posting. When I said I wanted to slow the pace for others, I didn't mean to the point where the RP seems dead. :P

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #110
Inside the bunker...

Rey thinks and then starts to speak. "You might as well throw that map into the fire."

"WHY?" Eferas asked.

"Once you enter the maze, you should be close enough to the fire that it will heat up! Since mazes take time, it would be too hot to survive by the time we got to the end. Our only hope is to run through the walls." Rey stands right inside the maze, and sure enough, the fire senses him and it starts to heat up. He walks out of the entrance and the fire no longer senses him and it cools down.

"We could just run through, or find a way to hide from the fire, or find a way to extinguish the fire." Rey says. "I suggest we either run though or find a way to hide from it...or we could somehow blind the fire..."

[ Friday, June 11, 2004 13:38: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
-The Squire of Gothos
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #111
I think it's slow because we're spending so much time waiting for the traps to be disarmed so the plot can advance.

I'd advise you try to speed through this. If there were so many traps, the base would be useless since anybody inside would starve to death.

--------------------
"I particularly like the part where he claims not to know what self-aggrandisement means, then demands more wing-wongs up his virgin ass"
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #112
OOC: FB, we're trying to get INSIDE the bunker. we're still OUTSIDE the bunker, which is under the ruins we are at right now.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #113
OOC: It's still possible to get through the maze. You just don't get much time once you're in it.

--------------------
-The Squire of Gothos
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #114
OOC: Okay, I know enough of the situation to join. Lets see how this works...

IC: A Dreamer was sitting in the middle of the flames. With his closed eyes he saw a maze of fire, a secret place of his, inside a trap. The Dreamer, named Shirr-Uth, was ment to protect the bunker, but since there were none inside it, he had no purpose. So he just sat there sleeping. Suddenly three characters entered the dream, and the maze of fire, one of the few magical traps inside the bunker, became true. Shirr-Uth opened his eyes. "Those are not demons. But there should be no one inside! Who are they?" He thought. The characters were arguing about how to cross the flames. The first wanted to run through the flames, the second wanted to walk trough it using a map he had made using a saphire just a second ago. The third remained quiet. Shirr-Uth knew that he was still invisible, as he hadn't moved. "I can help you cross the flames. But first you must tell me who you are." He spoke. "And, most importantly, why are you here..."

--------------------
Dont think that the glass is half empty or half full. Think that the liquid is not worth of drinking anyway.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #115
I never knew the bunker had a guardian, Raymond thought as he heard the mysterious voice speak.

"Whoever you are," he replied. With his ability to sense magic, he knew very roughly where the voice came from, relative to him. "I don't know WHY you would be here because I helped build this bunker. I am one of the survivors of the demonic invasion... Quite possibly, the only one that survived."

--------------------
--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #116
OOC: Ok, Frozen Feet. I will approve it for now. However, if you turn this Rescue Mission RP into a fantasy one, you are out.

Anyone know why isn't Alec posting?

IC: The other adventurers watch as Garath swims to the other side. He reaches the other in safety and appears to have had no trouble whatsoever in his endeavor. Chadussid speaks up again.

Chadussid: "Alright. I think we should vote on whether or not to follow him. The water may contain hidden dangers that we have not yet seen. However, it?s all up to you. All in favor of crossing raise your hands."

Almost all the adventurers raise their hands.

Chadussid: "Then it?s settled. We will cross. I suggest that we all cross in one mass, that way we will have less of a chance of being picked off than we would if we went across one by one. We might as well get started. It's beginning to get too dark to see. Can one of you mages provide us with some light so we can see where we are going?"

The mages groan in unison and then starting talking amongst themselves. Finally, they stop and one walks to the bank of the stream. The female mage then starts chanting some words and four pillars of light appear above the water on either side of their swim path. It's bright enough to illuminate their way, and yet dark enough to keep demons from noticing them. The group of adventurers then enter the water and start making their ways across.

--------------------

This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #117
I suspect Alec isn't posting because the RP has come to a halt because he, like the rest of us, can't do anything until we get to the bunker. I hope this is the last hint I have to drop.

I also suspect he'll get pissy if you roleplay his character MSW. It's not that you're using it, it's that you clearly don't understand the character of Chadussid. He has after all clearly told the mages not to cast spells and expressed a contempt for leadership by consensus.

[ Saturday, June 12, 2004 08:39: Message edited by: Your Unborn Child ]

--------------------
"I particularly like the part where he claims not to know what self-aggrandisement means, then demands more wing-wongs up his virgin ass"
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #118
IC :
Akhtar hadn't raised his hand. He felt there was something wrong with this plan but he couldn't point it.

"That is not a good idea. " said Akhtar, only a few heard him.

"That is not a good idea" said he louder, approaching the river.

He moved to face the biggest number of adventurers.

"How many of you can swim?", some obviously hadn't thought of it,"How many of you can swim with their armor or wetted robes? And Jarsen? And Hispar? "

He could have crossed, having imitated Anees a few time in water but he was sure some couldn't.

"We have light, wood and blades and number. There is no need for an advanced bridge, a few trunks would be sufficient. "

The strongest arms also were the most armored and not really willing to loose their live senselessly. After half an hour, a primitive bridge was done and the group went on the other side, pillars of light at their side.

Anees was a litlle nervous about all that water when he traversed but he made it to the other side safely.

On the other side, Chadussid wanted to destroy the bridge. The group however wanted to reach the bunker's safety before the black night.

As they finally reached an open spot in the forest they saw the x pillars. Would the corpsman not have been ahead, many would have died to the trap.

Chadussid : "The place is heavily trapped. The river was a natural obstacle and we probably have avoided the first lines by crossing it. Now, here is the last passive defense before the bunker. Any ideas about how we could pass it?"

One of the mage spoke up : "Is it possible to skirt round it? "

Chadussid : "No, not without crossing back and following Ray, Rey and Eferas."

OOC :
Any moon around this world? If yes, what is their albedo?

This trap should be cleared quickly, burn the forest or something. In the next IC from the other group, they should be able to enter the bunker so we should better be at the door soon after.

MSW don't roleplay Chadussid correctly but General Custer didn't make an IC in 5 days, considering it an npc and suppressing some of the things that made him an outstanding character of the group seems ok.

Chadussid might disapprove leadership by consensus but the way it is written still paint him as a control freak and Chadussid don't want to fragment the group. The magic however is harder to explain but not loosing the group is a pretty good explanation.

[ Saturday, June 12, 2004 09:21: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #119
"There isn't a trap here," Hispar said blearily, startling everyone. He had been quiet for some time. Chadussid glared.

"If you would like to trigger it, go ahead. If we're lucky it will only work once and the rest of us will be able to get through. I know traps, and I know that there is one in the clearing. The rest of the forest is even more likely to be trapped. We need to think our way through this and get in."

The shaman smiled slowly, his eyes still glazed. He had clearly not listened to a word the sergeant had said. "They tell me that I will be protected."

Someone called out, "Who?" but by that time Hispar was completely lost. He drifted into the clearing, staggering slightly as though he were drunk. The strange smile was still on his face when fire ripped through the clearing followed by the hum of bolts launched from unseen crossbows.

The fire died down. Hispar, now charred and with several shafts sticking out of his robes, swayed and looked at the others. "The trap will not reset for a few minutes," he called before collapsing.

?Alorael, who apologizes for having dropped out of the RP for a while. Not that anyone noticed. For those of you who are confused, he does not intend to stay out in the future. Expect more theatrics later!

[ Tuesday, June 15, 2004 17:54: Message edited by: Straw Man ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #125
Having been pointed at, Terril strolled outside to take up his position. The leadership contest he couldn't give a damn about - just another chance to flex the testosterone. The next morning they would set off to the village, either to find the survivors, fight some demons or just go home. But that is tomorrow...

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #126
The bunker was a small blockhaus, designed to house some mages or archers to disrupt the attackers lines while pikemen or swordsmen rushed from its lower levels. Its emptyness was quickly filled by the adventurers' presence. Some started eating their rations others were taking care of their minor wounds or were chatting.

Kenthred brought in fresh food, one of the best way to gain attention and asked the group to choose the leader. He then procedeed to choose who would keep watch.

Akhtar was designed. He would have liked to rest and speak a little with the others but he recognized it has an order and prepared to do his duty.

Even if he was not in the army, his training included guard post and he was going to put it in application, again. He started whistling.

He heard Rey ask what was the bloody eagle. A sadistic smile accross his face, his brown eyes locked on a slightly dammaged plate of Anee's armor, Akhtar answered :

"It is simple : You cut the ribs from the spine and then pull the lungs through the holes et voilà, that is how we can have cute eagles among our fine company. "

He finished inspecting Anees and himself under five minutes, without stopping whistling again. Then he told his vote would be for Eferas, and took his position.

[ Monday, June 14, 2004 14:21: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #127
Wild eyes watched from beneath the fallen pillars of a ruined shrine. Heaven knew what gods had resided here, but they were gone now; no god would allow so many demons around. None that he knew of, anyway.

The rising of the sun eliminated many of the shadows from his vision; he saw them skittering away, deep into the woods. When the last demon left the clearing, he stretched and rose. Another sleepless night like this might kill him, but then, so would the demons, if they found him. Grabbing a stick for support, he began chewing on the last of his salted meat and set off towards Selmar.

A flash of darkness startled his cloudy mind, and he bolted like a rabbit. He could feel more than hear the demon behind him, a dark blot in an otherwise beautiful landscape. His mind fell back as his legs took over; a tree scratched his face, and the scent of blood made him run still faster. He threw the stick wildly, and was rewarded with an inhuman screech; the demon paused and then, with a howl, launched itself at him furiously. The sun passed overhead, unnoticed; the dark shadows passed away, the trees, the streams, the birds... and then he was sleep-running, his mind shut down, his eyes shut tight. He tripped over a rock and hit the ground, already unconscious, and sank into blissful rest.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #128
OOC: Before Morning comes, so before David's post.

IC:

Both Daniel and Oskoth were getting exhausted from constant travel in the night, and the forest seemed endless. The sounds of the wilderness echoed about, signifying that the Demons were not about hunting for more prey. The stream trickles on, letting the pair keep their path in order. A light fog slowly falls upon the valley, moistening everything within. The sounds of their own feet continue to pad among the ground, keeping pace to reach their destination. Daniel couldn't hold back the feeling of hunger; His stomach growled for a measly ration of bread, and to stop and eat now was suicidal. They kept trekking further into the forest.

Finally, from the cover a shrub, they find it; The ruins in which they were seeking.

The ruins itself was basically what it was said; A ruin. Two pillars crossed took the centerfold, and a ruined bunker nearby was still possible cover. There were at least four people guarding the outside, keeping watch for any possible demons. Daniel was slightly happy to see the group again. "Well, shall we make our entrance?" Daniel commented.

"Why not?" replied Oskoth. Both strode out in the opening, waiting for the greetings of their comrades. And hopefully some food, Daniel thought.

OOC: I'm sorry, but I might have gotten the ruins wrong. I'm not too certain where completely the bunker is located, but I'm pretty certain it is located in the ruins.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote

Newage3 - Insanitatious Fun in a Browser!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #129
OOC: This happens right after Daniel and Oskoth enter the bunker.

IC:
"Well...this is getting pretty boring." Rey said pretty quietly, so no demons out there could hear him. He then heard a voice in his head. "We know where you are...we can smell your blood. We can smell your fear...we will come...we will kill you." "Is someone there?" Rey then asks nervously. No response whatsoever. "Darn chldhood memories..." Rey mumbles to himself.

Rey looks around in the darkness. Out of the corner of his eye, he thinks he sees something move. "Guys, I think something's out there..." Rey says. Rey then hears angry hissing from the woods, followed by a short conversation.

"There's nothing hear but some ruins, I tell you!" said a raspy and creepy voice. "But I thought I saw two figures enter the ruins." said a quiet and feeble voice. "We'll check in the morning. We must get moving again. We have to find those soldiers!"
the raspy voice said. "But what if they're at the ruins?" said the feeble voice. "I said we'll check in the morning." Said the raspy voice coldly. Then quiet marching was heard, and a glimpse of a greyish shape was seen leaving.

"It's not going to be very safe in the morning..." Rey said, slightly scared. "That might've been a very large group of demons."

--------------------
-The Squire of Gothos

Pages