Valley of Thunder RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Valley of Thunder RP
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #25
Kenthred quickly moved towards the wagon to equip himself as soon as Chadussid threw the rock. Now wearing a battered set of chainmail, old and reinforced with leather and metal plates only in a few strategic places and hefting a large shield, clearly fireproofed and possibly magical, since its much better construction suggests it was looted off a wealthy opponent.

He puts on an iron helm. The equipment is not going to stop all attacks and will weigh him down quite a bit, although he's used enough for it not to incapacitate or tire him excessively.

He looks around. Most of his fellow adventurers are less extensively armoured, relying on magic, agility or inherent abilities to escape attack. Nevertheless, if the corpsman is as good as he appears, none of those are guaranteed to save them.

Kenthred speaks up. "Right, column of march here. Anybody else with proper armour or a big shield get to the outside. Pack animals, mages and the incompetent to the centre. Tie Jansen to a pack animal and if you aren't guarding the column, carry some extra baggage."

"Chadussid, you're our best means of spotting imminent danger. I want you with me at the front. And if I think you're protecting him, I won't hesitate to skewer you. No offence, of course."

"Rey, watch the back. Don't lose contact."

"He'll most likely target the pack animals. They're our only method of moving our wounded and it makes carrying supplies quicker. He's also going to target anybody who gets careless. And if he doesn't kill you, I most likely will. The healer's dead, so if somebody's fatally injured, we're going to have to kill them. If we try to save them, we waste supplies and time and make ourselves more vulnerable."

"Also, heading for Selger may not be a good idea just yet. If there are demons or barbarians around here, we don't want to attack them whilst simultaneously being trailed by a lunatic black opsman. We need to find an open stretch of high ground and establish base camp."

"Any questions?"

--------------------
"I particularly like the part where he claims not to know what self-aggrandisement means, then demands more wing-wongs up his virgin ass"
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #26
Rey watches the back of the group. He keeps a sharp eye out for any danger. Rey stretches and yawns. He then realizes he fell slightly behind by doing so. He quickly catches up to the group. Then he hears someone say "Dang" nearby in the forest. "We are not alone!" Rey then says.

Rey pulls out his sword and readies his shield.

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"Did you know that the human is the only animal that preys upon itself?"
-The Squire of Gothos
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #27
OOC: Character approved. If Wiseman confirms that he is a survivor, then I will allow people to post as survivors every now and then if they wish. However, I will not allow any Demon Lord or demon characters right now. Maybe later.

Drakefyre, your character is good.

IC: Oskoth looks around at the unfolding scene with the injured healer and the people firing randomly around in the woods with magic and arrows, scorching and tearing it up here and there.

Oskoth: "For god sakes people, conserve your energy and weapons!! We are here to save the valley...not tear it up!!"

The people seem to hear him and stop. They get the healer to safety and start treating his wounds, only to find him him dead within a minute of doing so. Oskoth then turns back to Eferas, who is staring with an agitated look at a figure standing to the far back.

Oskoth: "Who's he?"

Eferas: "That man, is Garath. He is rumored to carry a field of nullity around him that stops mages from casting spells or using any magic while he is looking at them. Apparently it is true, it has just happened to me."

Oskoth: "So that's what you meant when you said that you felt as if you had a blindfold being pressed over your eyes."

Eferas: "Yes, but it has gotten worse. I feel numb and my magic ability is gone now. This has only happened to me on rare occasions when someone like him has been around. I am not a psychic, but I can easily see that he is going to be a burden to us on this journey."

Oskoth: "Great, our party has a handicap worse than most others. We will have to strategically avoid him then."

Eferas: "That's an idea I can concur with. We had better not let him in on it or he will be on our heels constantly. I say, what's all that commotion about."

A bunch of yelling at the front of the group catches their attention.

[ Sunday, June 06, 2004 16:50: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes ]

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #28
Wiseman's character has been reviewed, approved, and unsuspended. IMAGE(biggrin0.gif) IMAGE(cool0000.gif)

--------------------

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #29
OOC: Ray Law got accepted, so I'm moving on. And yes, MSW, he's one of the survivors, most likely the only one.

IC:
When Ray came to, it was dusk. He could hear demons all over the place. He checked to see if he was injured during the fight. Other than a few scratches and a skid mark on his vest of enameled armour, minor bleeding on his forehead, and a torn bandana that he ripped off and dropped on the ground, he was alright. Knowing that he didn't have much time before the nearby demons would spot him, he quickly cleaned and bandaged his head wound, and loaded his spear launcher.

Ray, gripping his spear launcher with his right hand and armpit, stood up and took a look around. This seemed to be the temple that the settlers tried to get to. Now, it was filled with demons - he knew he was right in assuming there would be a demon outpost here soon.

Quietly, he snuck out of the temple, crawling behind heaps of debris and such to avoid attention. To be safe, though, he pushed down a barely supported pillar to distract the demons present. It caused a chain reaction, one pillar crashing into the next.

In the distance, Ray could see a large party of adventurers. He could also sense demonic magic all over the place. Taking one last look back at the now more ruined temple, he made a run for the party...

[ Sunday, June 06, 2004 07:52: Message edited by: Wise Man of Blah ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Apprentice
Member # 4398
Profile Homepage #30
Name: Jay Taberd

History: Jay spent much of his time as a child working for his father as an apprentice blacksmith. As he grew older, he began taking over some of the book keeping, and as it turned out, he had a knack for it. After his father passed on, he found he wanted to wander a bit. He left the forge in the hands of his brother and uncle, after making a pair of dirks and armguards of his own design. He wandered for a short time, doing odd jobs, and came to a decision after two weeks on his own. He knew he still needed time to figure out where he wanted to be, but he didn?t think he could make it on his own. So, he joined the army eventually becoming a Quartermasters assistant. He had a beefy, but fit body from working the forge and hauling iron, but he went slightly to seed working in the Quartermasters office, sitting over ledgers and scribbling requests and sending supply demands out. After his mandatory time in the army had passed, he stayed on for another two years, traveling with supply trains to the remote forts of the kingdom, where he acquired an elaborate, but cumbersome, claymore. After a time, he once again felt there was something else he could do. When the king called for people willing to travel to the other continent, Jay was more than happy to sign up for the job. He gave notice of extended leave, and set out to join the expedition.

Physical Description: At 32 years old, Jay stands 6?4, and weighs close to 260 pounds when he wears the specially molded armguards he crafted over a decade ago. He still has the arms of a blacksmith, but is no longer spry, his sedentary job not giving him very much opportunity to exercise in that way. He can still move quickly when the situation warrants it, but never felt the need to, as when he fought anyone, whether on the field or sparring, the steel and iron armguards allowed him to absorb or deflect most sword swings and step in close, slamming his opponent to the ground with a left handed haymaker, or in the case of bandits, letting them get acquainted with his dirks. They sit in sheaths strapped to the inside of his left forearm, and the other on top of his left, allowing him to draw them from a relaxed position. The entire outfit sits up on his back and shoulders, allowing him to loosen the buckles that hold it in place and pull it off over his head when he isn?t in a dangerous situation. The metal plates are reinforced on the outer portion of his arms, with thick cotton cloth cushioning, letting his arms rest comfortably, if heavily. The plates are angled downward; so as to help deflect blows away from his head. The gauntlets, instead of having plates on the palms, have double thick chain mail, letting him grab slow moving blades, gaining the advantage in close quarters. A hardened leather collar and chain mail covers his neck and upper torso, completing the strange armor. When he needs to, he wears the five and a half foot claymore strapped to his back with a leather baldric, but this is not often, as the sword is slow to swing, and dangerous to others in groups.

Jay's first thought was a simple one. 'This is NUTS'

Their first small forey into the vally and they were already under attack. He had expected it to take much longer for any fighting to start, so he was wearing nothing but his travel clothes. He sprinted to the pack mule where his equipment was, dropping his cloak from his shoulders as he approached it. He set the armor rig over his head and tightened the buckles to their maximum, slipping his dirks into their places. He reached over the animal, grabbing at his sword on the other side. As he was drawing it and the baldric out from the bundle, it slipped from his hand and he cursed. He stepped under the mule, grabbing up the baldric and wrapping it across his chest. The hilt of the sword jutted out over his shoulder. By the time he turned and surveyed the area the attack was over, the priest that had been hit was being tended to, everyone still on edge. He sighed and silently reminded himself never to be so foolish again. As he did, he noticed something else, off in the distance.

Someone had just run out from the temple...

--------------------
Part of a shot contest is knowing when to say "Yeah, I'm done", and not yelling "Frrreeedom !" like William Wallace instead.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #31
The spirits were screaming in his ears. "Attack!" Hispar shouted uselessly as the first of the black shapes broke into the open. They were hazily indistinct except for long, gleaming claws. Some fell quickly to swords. Others made it into the center of the circle, wreaking havoc before dying. A pack mule screamed as one of the demons disemboweled it, then the demon in turn exploded into a wisp of smoke as one of the mages hurled a spell onto it.

Hispar grabbed up a clod of dirt and scanned the chaos. There, a spirit prompted. He turned. The runner had almost reached the front of their column, but the demons were close behind. The shaman threw his ball of earth, accelerating it with magic, hoping that it would slow the pursuers. It didn't; when it made contact, the hit demon dissolved into dark smoke. Others nearby, hit by the spray of dirt, likewise faded.

"They aren't real! They're just?" he was cut off as one of the black blurs leapt onto him and sank its long claws into his shoulder. Hispar screamed in pain and flailed his good arm wildly. One solid hit dissolved the creature, but the knife-like claws remained firmly embedded in his flesh.

?Alorael, who should give in to the inevitable and refrain from putting his signature in RP posts.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #32
"DIE FIEND!" Rey shouted as he thrusted his blade into one of the dark shapes. It dissolved into a cloud of black smoke.

"They aren't real! They're just-" Rey heard Hispar shout before his message was cut short. "They're just what?" Rey wondered. His pondering was cut short when one of the black shapes hit him in the head. There were scratch marks on the back of his helmet now. Rey spinned around and the black shape got a taste of Rey's sword. It dissolved. "I'm pretty sure they're just illusions now." He said.

He jumped back just in time to dodge one of the black shape's attack. But he jumped right into teh path of another's attack. "AAGGHHH!!!!" Rey dropped his longsword. His right hand was too hurt from the claws to hold anything. Rey rammed his shield into the black shape to get revenge. The black shape dissolved. "Now what am I going to do? I'm right handed!" He had a very worried look on his face as a black shape charged at him. He hid behind his shield...and ran. He was on the edge of the battlefield, keeping an eye out for any threats. His right hand started to bleed like crazy.

--------------------
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
-The Squire of Gothos
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #33
Ray had almost reached the party, when an imp threw itself into his left arm, causing him to drop his spear launcher. "Curses!" The bladesman screamed before giving it a solid gloved punch between the eyes. Strangely enough, the imp disappeared in a puff of black smoke. The attacking force of demons is definitely an illusion, though the imp did leave a claw mark on his sleeve.

Replacing his spear launcher for his katana to conserve ammunition, Ray entered the battle - the adventurers needed help anyway.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #34
OOC : General Custer, I need some explanations about the officer on three points :
- You wrote he/she was believing we are invader, however, we are in an unsettle area in a world were peace reign and the only problem is demons.
- You also wrote that the agent wouldn't be able to identify the group yet it identifies at least the priest and probably you.
- The officer doesn't attack you although you should be the main target since you are supposedly the one match for its skill and you are obviously with the group (giving instructions), so either you have been subdued or you are with him/her like the whole group.

IC :
A first wave of creatures were attacking the group, most have been destroyed but a few have been able to enter the circle, his side hadn't been attacked but he was reluctant to leave his position. Then he heard the mage that spoke with Chadussid scream.

Telling the warrior on his left to abandon his position under no circumstance, he turned around and started cleaning the center, his dog's leash in the right hand and his takouba in the left.

The first demon he ever saw couldn't even scare him. Afterall, he was already fighting for his survival. However he was surprised to see it disappear when Anees bite it.

From the corner of his eye, he spotted the mage and saw that he was injured. A demon was approaching the grounded man, Anees tried to bite it but Akhtar's sword had already transperced it.

He saw a man joining the group and quickly wondered if it was the same that killed the healer. He didn't had time to give it a second though, he advanced his left arm to help the mage get up while Anees was eyeing a demon in the center.

Other adventurers also had been destroying the foul creatures and they have done well from what he could see.

[ Sunday, June 06, 2004 11:44: Message edited by: So Incredibly Sad ]

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #35
OOC: Rey and Ray? WM, stick with Raymond. It's easier on the brain.

?Alorael, who will let a few more posts go by before making another IC. Proper RP etiquette and all that.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #36
Law piled into the demons, taking little notice of the humans around him. It was therefore easy for Kenthred to plough into his side and knock him over.

Grabbing him by the collar, Kenthred dragged him away from the fights to a nearby tree. The spirits ignored him, seeing easier targets in the centre of the column.

Law gulped as he felt a sword touch his throat. It didn't look particularly well made, but the point certainly felt sharp.

"You want to tell me who you are? You aren't wearing Corpsman clothing, but that doesn't mean you aren't one of them. You have ten seconds to convince me you aren't the one who's being harrying off before I pin your throat to the floor with this sword."

Law stuttered and began to speak, only to see Kenthred raise his shield as a flash flew through the air towards it. A second later he heard a thud as the deflected bolt stick in a nearby tree.

A hand was offered to him. "You aren't a Corpsman. You can tell me who you are later, but for now, you can help me catch the bastard who just shot at me."

As Law raised himself, Kenthred was already rushing off. Fifty yards later, he came to a stop, seemingly out of breath. As Law powered after him, Kenthred's arm came out like a flash, almost striking Law in the chest.

"There's a trap just ahead. He's escaped. Lets get back to the demons."

--------------------
"I particularly like the part where he claims not to know what self-aggrandisement means, then demands more wing-wongs up his virgin ass"
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #37
OOC: Yes, I agree. Alec's conduct in this RP is beginning to get on my nerves slightly. Explanations are needed.

Please clear things up Alec or you are going to end up killing this RP through confusion, whether intentionally or accidentally.

IC: Whether out of pure coincidence or by an early warning that neither Oskoth or Eferas saw, Garath disappeared in the instant that they had turned their backs to observe the onslaught of the demonic horde that had suddenly appeared.

Oskoth: "Where the hell did he go so quickly?!"

Eferas: "I do not know. We had better go help the others and figure that out later. My magic has returned.?

A few minutes of fighting made it clear that the imps and demons were in fact drones sent out to scout for food and further places of advantage for controlling the valley. They were expendable and were very easily killed. Chadussid became aware of this. As the last of the drones were dispatched, he got everyone?s attention.

Chadussid: "Everyone listen!! A party of scouting drones attacked us. They were not illusions. They were very real. However, drones are not like regular demons. They are considered expendable in the demon world and are used purely for simple scouting. This is because they are easily killed, but are at the same time very easy to create and can be done so in plague proportions. We must move on to another location quickly. Every time a drone is destroyed, the real demons know it and they will soon be here to investigate. And... Ah, I see we have a new person joining the scene. Bring him here Kenthred. Now, just who are you? For your sake you better not be the assassin that is hounding us."

--------------------

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #38
OOC: ok then, i'll use Raymond instead.

"My name is Raymond Law, though some people just call me Ray," the bladesman replied. "And if i wanted to die, I would have killed myself back in the demon world."

"Oh, so you were one of those who disappeared?" Chadussid asked. "Did anyone else survive?"

"I'm lucky to be alive, myself," Raymond admitted. "As far as I know, they could all be dead!"

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #39
Rey walks over to his longsword. He trieswith great difficulty, to hold it. He drops it again. It's too painful to hold his sword. "Could somebody help me?"
He said. "Perhaps even heal my hand?"

--------------------
-The Squire of Gothos
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #40
quote:
Originally written by So Incredibly Sad:

OOC : General Custer, I need some explanations about the officer on three points :
- You wrote he/she was believing we are invader, however, we are in an unsettle area in a world were peace reign and the only problem is demons.

I personally refuse to believe such a situation is even possible. And even if it were, think about it: he was protecting the village when it got overrun by demons. He has been alone in the woods for some weeks, dependent on his own wits to survive from minute to minute, and all too possibly corrupted by demonic forces -- it'd be hard to find someone sane in the valley after that sort of time.

- You also wrote that the agent wouldn't be able to identify the group yet it identifies at least the priest and probably you.

For all he knows, we were sent by the demons, or are the hostile operatives the Corps has trained all of its soldiers to fight against and yet no one ever sees. As I said, he's no doubt insane.
- The officer doesn't attack you although you should be the main target since you are supposedly the one match for its skill and you are obviously with the group (giving instructions), so either you have been subdued or you are with him/her like the whole group.
The 'corps men don't kill each other' thing is mostly an excuse to prevent Chadussid from being killed off in one volley and the rest of the group being picked off one by one.

Chadussid's glare at Rey was all daggers. "No. You're going to adapt or you're going to suffer. If anyone left in the group possesses healing magic, they're going to hold back on it until we know we're somewhere safe. Doing otherwise will result in him killing the healer, and that will weaken us far more than one broken wrist."

"In fact, I must stand intransigent on this point. If anyone elects to reveal himself as a healer, if the man in the woods doesn't kill him, I will, as you will have directly endangered the lives of everyone in the group over sentimental, illogical weakness. Understood?"

--------------------
They want to have a war to keep their factories
They want to have a war to keep us on our knees
They want to have a war to stop us buying Japanese
They want to have a war to stop industrial disease
They're pointing out the enemy to keep you deaf and blind
They want to suck your energy, incarcerate your mind
Give you Rule Brittania, gassy beer, page three
Two weeks in Hispania and sunday striptease
Meanwhile, the first Jesus says, "I'll cure it soon
Abolish Monday mornings and Friday afternoons"
The other one's out on hunger strike, he's dying by degrees
How come Jesus gets industrial disease?

Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #41
OOC: it is kinda cheap to introduce an artifact to nullify the primary interest of my character. Feel free to distract me, introduce friendly fire and so on, but not a stupid necklace.

IC:

Garath poked his head up off the undergrowth, and clambered back to his feet. He was shaken, and stars ran in his eyes, and he could only dimly hear the agitation that was going on in the head of the column. Damn, he wished that he did not leave his dog behind...

A few moments passed before he calmed himself enough to grip his javelins, and make the dash to the head of the group. There, he found the others fighting...

Smoke.

He almost laughed at their credulity as the puffs of black smoke disintegrated, even as he watched.

Someone was saying something about drones, and quiet mutters of "weak magic, easily nullified" drafted about. There was another individual being passed spoken of, but he didn't pay much attention.

He focused his eyes on the trinket that mage - Eferas, wasn't it? - was carrying. Pity how people relied on cheap jewellry. Even as he watched, the thing appeared to fade and become gray. He looked up, and saw Eferas staring at him with a look of dismay.

He grinned.

But it was obvious the others did not see the obvious. So he cried out to any who would listen.

"Look, who cares if these 'demons' know where we are. They sent these 'drones', so obviously they already know. Our big problem are the traps. We know someone is out there, right?"

He didn't wait for the nods.

"If someone is out there, there obviously aren't any traps where he is. Else, he would be stumbling into his own traps."

Hopefully they were beginning to understand.

"We have dogs, right? All we need to do is set them out to track our harrasser down, and we can find where they are coming from. And we need his attention, so we can find him. There is no point pretend we didn't see him, and let him whittle us down. A decoy is what we require."

Then he shouted. "You idiot out there! We still have a healer here. And it's ME!"

Then he ducked.

[ Sunday, June 06, 2004 13:58: Message edited by: FZ ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #42
OOC: Rey's wrist is fine. It's his hand that's injured.

IC:
"Well, could someone at least give me some bandages so my hand won't bleed so much? Because who knows what might smell the blood and come looking for the scource, which would be me." Rey said. He managed to pick up his longsword in his teeth.

--------------------
-The Squire of Gothos
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #43
Chadussid watched the woods intently. Something cracked behind him.

He spun around in time to see a bolt soar out of the woods and hit one of the dogs in the head, felling it instantly. People were about to shoot into the woods. Various people at the same time commanded them not to bother -- energy was scarce and he had already moved.

"Thank you for eliminating the possibility that he is mute or does not speak Cartouchian. Any other bright ideas?"

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #44
IC: Oskoth gets angry at the remarks that Chadussid makes and decides to speak up.

Oskoth: "Just who died and made you leader, Chadussid? This is a rescue party and everyone is equally involved. I don't think anyone here will just sit back and let you threaten people. We will all work together to survive and rid this valley of its demon filth. If we are going to have a leader, than I suggest we all vote on it."

[ Sunday, June 06, 2004 16:55: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes ]

--------------------

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #45
OOC: Of course he would know Sylvain - they're both important men from the same town.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #46
Raymond took a few glances around, and secretly retrieved an almost-depleted roll of gauze. He then threw it at Rey. "I don't know about you people, but I think it would be wise to hurry up and head behind the barricades."

"Aren't you going to bandage my hand?" Rey asked.

"Do it yourself."

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #47
"Uhhhhh...." Rey tries to think of a way to bandage his hand using only one hand. He puts down his shield and drops his sword. He takes some of the bandage, holding the free end with his teeth, then uses his sword to cut a strip of bandage out. "Now comes the difficult part." He says. He tries wrapping the bandage around his hand. He can't secure it using only one hand. "Dang. Could someone help me?"

--------------------
-The Squire of Gothos
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #48
(We're still some distance from the village, unless I've misread something somewhere.)

"Who died and made me leader? Hmm, I have no idea. Maybe I'm effectively in charge here because I'm the only person who knows how to deal with the madman in the woods on a professional basis. I'm sure you or the other magi could probably get lucky a few times, but I frankly don't trust you as far as I can throw you dealing with traps set by a well-trained officer of the Corps. We can go ahead and *vote* on a leader if you like, and whoever the hell it is will feel free to sit back, shut up, and allow me to keep as many of us alive as possible. I am not going to put our lives and this entire expedition in danger because you feel like throwing a popularity contest."

Among the mutterings of dissent, he turned to Kenthred and said, quietly, "If he does decide to throw a popularity contest, and someone else wins it, I want you behind me when I rectify it. The man in the woods is, I fear, among my seniors -- the caltrops I wouldn't have located unless I had quite nearly stepped on one, and I haven't caught more than a general direction from him thus far, and even that changes. It will be cussed difficult to come out of this thing alive, and I'm not about to allow sentimental weakness make it any harder."

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #49
OOC: Just to let you know Alec, I wasn't trying to attack you personally there. Sorry if it seemed that way. I just wanted to let the others in the RP decide on a leader and keep it in IC at the same time. And for the record, I don't want to be the leader. Let someone else have that role if they want to.

--------------------

Pages