RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #25
OOC: Zephyr's not wearing make-up!

That was before, he isn't now!

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #26
OOC: OKAY OKAY! I was referring to the camo for cryin' out loud!

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #27
Meanwhile, Wise Man waited... aboard the ship. Yes, somehow he obtained his own room inside the microspider without anybody noticing.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #28
IC: A tall, brown-haired man walked out of the crowd and up to ADoS.

"Hello, you can call me Zik. I'd like to come aboard as your navigator."

"Do you have any experience?"

"I went to medical school for eight years. I know pretty much everything about the body and its systems."

"Okay your in."

Zik walks over to the micro-spider and gets in.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #29
Peeking through one of the windows, Milla checks to see if the man with the axe is still there. He appeared to have left but she wasn't going to take any chances.

The almighty power of narrative had forced her on the ship and she had enough experience to know to go along with the flow.

In other words, she needed to choose a job.

Milla sat in spin-around chair and stared into space, thinking. Her eyes kept wandering to the mop and pail innocently sitting in the corner.

The nephil scowled and spoke apparently to herself "I wont do it; unless I get a very uber laptop and a nice room with it,"

The next time she looked at the cleaning equipment there was also a very uber laptop and some keys.

With a sigh Milla picked up the mop and etc. And that's how the MicroSpider got it's janitor.

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #30
Jonnie sits on his bed, humming to the song that has gotten so stuck in his head. He looks over to ADoS and says;

Jonnie: How long do I have to wait?
ADoS: Until we are ready of course!
Jonnie: How long will that be?
ADoS: Until I say we are ready!
Jonnie: ...

Jonnie sits rather patiently again, humming to the song that was still so horribly stuck inside his head...

--Jonnie Zahndi Zolohahni

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
JDF — Jonnie's Domain Forums.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #31
A man in green armor stepped out of the crowd, making for ADoS. ADoS caught sight of the metal and jumped.
"Sir David!"
"Yes, yes, who else would show up for an insane voyage in an insane vessel piloted by an insane -"
"I get the point! Welcome! Security? Programming? Which is it this time?"
Sir David thought. "You're going inside a body, correct?"
"Yeah..."
"And this is your current specimen, correct?" Sir David asked, inclining his head towards the boy on the table.
"'Current'?"
Sir David sighed, and began removing his armor. "Where do you go in?"
"What are you doing?"
"The arm? Head? Lower down?"
"We've already got a vict- specimen!"
"Now you've got a better one. Here, let me on the table. Go on, knock me out, start the operation."
"But -" Jonnie began.
"Listen, you've never been on one of ADoS' However Long it Takes trips. You'll be glad by the end of this. Now is anyone going to knock me out, or do I have to do it myself?" Without waiting for a response, Sir David lay down on the table, raised his sword hilt, and brought it down on his forehead. He sank into unconsciousness.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #32
Alex, lost in thought, drifts over in front of ADoS and stands there for a while.

ADoS: Um, did you need something?

Archmage Alex: What? Oh. Yes. I was just going to inform you that I will be the chef. If anyone needs something to eat they can find me in my laborat...I mean the kitchen.

Alex, once again lost in thought and now mumbling something about making the potatoes stop moving, wanders off in the general direction of the kitchen.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #33
OOC: I have, in fact, been in one of ADoS's 'Around in blah blah'. It was in a balloon. Please don't talk about things you don't know. I am not new, I was most probably around here before you.

IC: Jonnie proceeds to protest, as he volunteered first. Thankfully, Sir David was unconsious, and Jonnie took him and threw him out of the room, building, whatever.

Jonnie: Bite me. Me first. Bah.

I would also like to point out that that you should have used your apostrophe better. Darn it, Zeeqon, you rubbed it off on me.

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #34
My Character: Snuffkin.
Special Ability: Ability to change anything in the world with a single thought.

* Snuffkin uses his ability to turn into a lawyer.
Snuffkin: I, Snuffkin, hereby exploit the fact that the term "god character" ("god character") has not been explicitly and directly defined, in order to hereby give myself godly or near-godly powers.

Snuffkin: I, Snuffkin, hereby assume that the term "god character" ("god character") hereby means "a character who is god" ("a character who is god") due to lack of clarity.

Snuffkin: I, Snuffkin, hereby declare myself not a "god character" ("god character"), because God is everywhere and I am not everywhere all the time.

Snuffkin: I, Snuffkin, now that I have removed myself from all relevant rules designed to prevent me from becoming a god character, hereby declare myself one who has godly or near-godly powers, such as, including (but not limited to), the ability to change anything in the world with a single thought.

* Snuffkin uses his ability to turn into a cat, and changes reality so that he is now located aboard the ship. He finds a nice space under the floor, and settles there until he is ready to reveal his existance to the crew.

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 08:59: Message edited by: Snuff ling kin ]

--------------------
Blades of Avernum Script Archive - Submit your script now!
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #35
A strange green man walks up to the ADoS.
"Hey, you volunteer for the ride?" ADoS ask.
The green man nods. "Right, what?s your name?"
" Harvester of Sorrow ", the green man says out loudly, "Right and what?s your job?" "My Life Suffocates!? HoS exclaims, "Um, and that means?" "Planting Seeds of Hate!" "Look, I ca-", "I think he is supposed to be an entertainer", someone says, "Ok, entertainer it is!" "I've Loved, Turned to Hate!" HoS says cheerfully and enters the ship.

OOC: That?s right; HoS can only speak the lines of "Harvester of Sorrow? by Metallica!

EDIT: MAAAI SPOLEELLIJNG!!111!!1! aka. My spelling.

[ Thursday, April 01, 2004 01:35: Message edited by: We called it Sin ]

--------------------
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
for the holy town of gods
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

The one and only StD!

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #36
Sir David, refer to Rule 3.
Ignore UA (Snuffkin).
WciS (Do we know you?), refer to Rule 5.

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:08: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #37
quote:
Originally written by Snuff ling kin:

My Character: Snuffkin.
Special Ability: Ability to change anything in the world with a single thought.

* Snuffkin uses his ability to turn into a lawyer.
Snuffkin: I, Snuffkin, hereby exploit the fact that the term "god character" ("god character") has not been explicitly and directly defined, in order to hereby give myself godly or near-godly powers.

Snuffkin: I, Snuffkin, hereby assume that the term "god character" ("god character") hereby means "a character who is god" ("a character who is god") due to lack of clarity.

Snuffkin: I, Snuffkin, hereby declare myself not a "god character" ("god character"), because God is everywhere and I am not everywhere all the time.

Snuffkin: I, Snuffkin, now that I have removed myself from all relevant rules designed to prevent me from becoming a god character, hereby declare myself one who has godly or near-godly powers, such as, including (but not limited to), the ability to change anything in the world with a single thought.

* Snuffkin uses his ability to turn into a cat, and changes reality so that he is now located aboard the ship. He finds a nice space under the floor, and settles there until he is ready to reveal his existance to the crew.

God character (noun):
A character who has godly or near godly powers.
Or a character who is god or who is a god.

IC:
Zephyr: Zephyr is in the medical lab, studying the equipment. He notices a robotic arm which is supposed to be used for surgery. "Ooooooooh!" Zephyr takes the controller for it and makes it swing around and grab things and put them back. "Cool!" He sees a glove that has a label that says Note: Only use glove to control arm for delicate operations. "COOL!" He puts down the controller and slips his hand in the glove. It fits enough for him to use it. He makes a fist and the robot arm does, too. He makes the hand gesture that someone might use when he/she says Live long and prosper(The robot arm does, too.). "Wow! I could do a lot of things with this!" He takes his hand back out and picks up the controller again. He places the robot arm in the doorway and he sits next to it, hidden. He waits for someone to walk by...

OOC: Zephyr will trip anyone(With the robot arm) who's walking close to the medical lab door if they're not paying attention.

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:06: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #38
OOC: Sorry, Zephyr, but no such result.
http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=god%20character

If that isn't enough, then god is everywhere, even in this RP, and as a result, you cannot enforce the rule, using your definition of "god character" successfully, as you are not above god and thus have no power to stop him.

IC:

* Snuffkin curls up, comfortable in the warmth of under the floorboards. He'll proably stroll about the ship as an invisible cat sometime soon, in search of food.

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:14: Message edited by: Snuff ling kin ]

--------------------
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #39
I am mod, I am god.

*walks onto the ship through the wall, reaches through the floor, grabs Snuffkin by the back of head, and lifts him up through the floorboards*

GET THEE THE HELL OUT~~

*lifts Snuffkin up with both hands and drops him, punting him out through the wall of the ship and off beyond the horizon*

V.

*walks out through the wall*

(Seriously, UA, I'm going to have to ask you not to come into these RPs with unreasonable characters. People don't appreciate it and get angry when you do, and then they complain to me and I get angry. -_-)

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 10:52: Message edited by: Imban ]
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #40
This post gone.

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 11:14: Message edited by: Snuff ling kin ]

--------------------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #41
Actually, ADoS and Jonnie, that's exactly what I thought would happen =]

IC later, tomorrow, whatever.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #42
Danny was sleeping on a chair, head tilted, drool hanging off his mouth. Milla comes across him and pokes him gently.

Danny: YES! I WON!

The drool swung around his face.

Milla: (recoiling slightly) Sorry?
Danny: Where's the alien I shot?
Milla: There was no alien. And...um...
*Milla hands him a tissue.* Here.
Danny: Oh, gee, thanks, miss!
Milla: Uh, anytime.

Milla leaves Danny. Danny, finally realizing why he was given tissue, cleaned himself up. He started walking towards the direction where Milla had come from and came across the lab. He peeked carefully, and thought for a moment. Gradually, his thoughts would wander off and he would frolic.

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #43
Jonnie, triumphant and once again in is favorite mood, finds himself sleepy. Thinking that ADoS wouldn't mind if he dozed a bit, he goes a head and lays down...

Jonnie: (Mumbling in Sleep) Snuffkin? Eh hah snuffkin so funny... ah hah what a funny name... why the heck Snuffkin?... hee hee...

Edit: Proper elipsis usage...

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 13:37: Message edited by: Jonnie Zolohahni ]

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #44
Professor Heimen, having recovered from his earlier fall now sits in the cockpit looking at the various controls. He makes notes on the various settings and controls and pulling out a camera, takes a few pictures. He then heads towards to the medical lab to make some more observations. Upon entering, however, he soon finds himself falling rapidly towards the floor where he is knocked out cold again.

His clipboard flies out of his hands and strikes a glass beaker filled with some sort of liquid. It falls off the counter and breaks on the floor, giving off a horrible smell.

Zephyr: "Uh oh."

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #45
Plah: Oh, god! Who was that?! *running away, while holding nose*

Are we ready yet? Someone's cooking up a storm, dude!

[ Wednesday, March 31, 2004 16:29: Message edited by: Desert Plah ]

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #46
OOC: Soon. I want to wait for a few more people to join.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #47
An elderly and irate citizen with a long beard, dyed bright green, and a strange looking symbol on his forehead stepped forward. Following him were three people, likewise green-bearded but without the symbol, stepped up behind him. They appeared to be chewing, and had massive packs on their shoulders, and delirious expressions on their faces. He spoke with an excessently formal and somewhat stupid voice:

"Ah-hhem! We represent the religious sect known as the Cult of the Skribbane. We wish to travel in this spider creature. We bear... gifts."

"Do you have any experience?"

"We must go in!"

"But..."

"We MUST! Do not stop us, unskribbaned one!"

He appeared to be boiling over. He might be dangerous. ADoS thought it best to agree, before he turned dangerous.

"Oh, alright... just sign your name here."

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #48
HoS scrutinized the spider, "Trapped Far Beyond My Fate..." he whispers amused, "I give!" he suddenly yelled when he looked trough a corridor and saw a scientist crawling on the floor, and a little kid standing over him. "Huh?" the boy suddenly says, "You take!" "Do I?" "This Life That I Forsake", "Who, when?" "Been Cheated of My Youth!" "Um... That?s sad...? the boy says doubtfully, "You Turned this Lie to Truth!" HoS says angrily and begins walking away, "Hey! Do I know you?" the boy says.
But HoS is gone.

[ Thursday, April 01, 2004 06:19: Message edited by: We called it Sin ]

--------------------
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
for the holy town of gods
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

The one and only StD!

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #49
Zephyr: "Errrrrrrrrr.........whats that smelly liquid..." He surveys the scene of the spill while holding his nose and finds the label. It reads: Skunk Spray Sample. "UGH! Oh, man!" He looks around for something to clean it up. He finds nothing suitable. He finds a speaker, turns it on, and speaks into it. "Will this spider's janitor please clean up the mess in the medical lab? Thank you." He turns it off. He takes a cold compress and pushes it onto the back of Heimen's neck. He wakes up about a second later.
Heimen: "AAAIIEEE! That's cold!"
Zephyr: "Uhhhhhhhhhh.........continue your job, please."
Heimen: "UGH! What's that smell? I'll gladly leave!" He moves on while holding his nose.
Zephyr: Zephyr takes a pair of tongs and picks up the remains of the beaker and drops them into a bag. "Ugh.......maybe I shouldn't pull such pranks.......naahhh!"

--------------------
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington

Pages