RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #50
Milla's eyes watered as the pungent smell assaulted her delicate nose (with a rake no less. Coughing and wheezing she groped through her janitor kit looking for anything that could help her. Her fingers closed around the strap of a gas mask. She quickly strapped it over her face- this was effective until she moved causing the gasmask to hang around her neck, it was too
big.

Cursing everthing in existance; especially the person that had created the janitor equipment, she adjusted the straps, this made the mask stay on her face-but she would now need someone else to take the mask off.

Milla hoped someone would get rid of the smell before she got hungry.

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #51
What IS that smell? Wise Man said to himself as he stood up after a few hours of meditation (hahaha). He then left his room to investigate.

OOC: me lazy.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #52
"Hmmm... smell, what is that hideous? As Confucius say: if skunk smell essence of rampant is, and gas mask attached to janitor, silly, silly; attack smell must I, with big stick pointy."

And so off he went to amazingly attack the really, really nasty smell. With a big pointy stick.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #53
Alex, smelling something unpleasant, makes tuna-chocolate chip cookies in the hopes of combating the smell. Alas, the combination of skunk-tuna-chocolate is not more pleasant. (Arguably it makes things worse) Not to be deterred, Alex proceeds to make magic-enhanced smoothies for everyone, with special, (hopefully benificial) random effects.

[ Friday, April 02, 2004 11:33: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #54
The skunk smell reached Danny as well. Not long after, another smell occupied the air and mixed with the already-present foul odor, causing a new, really really bad odor.

Danny: Eww! Where's that coming from?

He left the room and sought for a person he can ask. He came across a stranger whom he didn't remember seeing from the crowd (in fact he didn't pay much attention to the crowd).

Wise Man: Hey, little one, what's with the smell?
Danny: Beats me, mister. I didn't do it.
Wise Man: Neither did I. Must be the new guy.
Danny: New guy?
Wise Man: Uh...never mind. Anyway, I'll go ahead and see where it came from.
Danny: I wanna come! Sounds interesting...

So, they head off into the direction where the odor seems to come from.

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #55
OOC: Start the RP already ADoS!! I think everyone who is going to join already has.

--------------------

Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #56
OOC: He's got a point, big pointy sticks can only do so much.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #57
OOC: Looks like it already has!

PLAH:*walking into the (first) stink-source room* What the?? God, that's not gonna stick around the whole trip, is it?

(Well, is it? I think it would be funny if it did.)

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #58
OOC: How about it turning into a character? Anyone fancy playing the part of a really smelly smell?

IC: It dang. Smell somehow pointy stick dodging.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #59
ADoS: We'll leave as soon as the pods get here. Until then, I'll explain what path we will be taking. We will start by entering through the nose, going down the windpipe and into the left lung. From there we will travel along the entire circulatory system, going through veins, the heart, the liver, and even the brain, until we get back to the left lung, at which point we'll go down the throat, through the digestive system, and out through the anus.
Crowd: Yuck!

*Several pods are brought into the room.*

ADoS: Ah, the pods! These one-person pods shrink just like the MicroSPider, and travel at high speed on an auto-navigated course to the MicroSpider. Just hit the red switch to activate it. Come one, let's get going!

*Jonnie falls asleep, and everyone boards the MicroSpider.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #60
"And the Kitty presses the red button," Milla muttered as she peformed the action. She had spent a few amazingly long minutes trying to find some who could take of her gasmask, having to resort to threats involving a mop after going through muffled requests to sign language.

It was amazing how quickly people responded to threats.

Her musings were cut short as she was thrown back in her seat. Unluckily the pods had no windows so Milla had no idea what was happening and was flying blind.

This does no one's nerves any good.

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #61
"As Confucius say: random button pushing usually idea bad. Oh well." And amazingly, after pushing the button and being propelled forward, McRalph thought of even more things which Confucius may well have said: "Get out of this, if I, know will he meaning of BIG POINTY STICK!"

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #62
Deleted and moved to after the launch post. :rolleyes:

[ Saturday, April 03, 2004 11:00: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes ]

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #63
OOC: I would like to point out to Milla and FBM the fact that you are not in pods. You are in the MicroSpider. Those pods are for those who join the RP late.
Izzy, you're going to have to start the MicroSpider sometime soon. If you don't post in a couple hours, I'll have to do it myself.

IC:
ADoS: Zik, are you going to launch the MicroSpider or not?
Zik: I don't know how.
ADoS: Oh, okay. This blue button activates the PA system. This green lever starts and stops the vessel. The black joystick in front of you pilots the ship. The red button activates the alarm system. There are similar buttons throughout the vessel. This panel of buttons and this microphone allows you to communicate with the pods. The lights above each button indicate which pods have been activated. There are also pods in the dock of the vessel, along with space suits.
Zik: Space suits? I thought we were going into Jonnie's body.
ADoS: We are. They're left over from the Spiderprise. They're here in case we need to leave the vessel without a pod, like if someone flushes something they shouldn't have down a toilet. This green switch activates the engine. Lastly, this white lever causes the vessel to shrink and expand. It locks after it shrinks, and requires a key to unlock, so you don't accidentally hit it and kill the test subject. There are keys in that box on the wall, and there are others elsewhere in the vessel, just in case. That's all you really need to know for now. The buttons are all labelled. You should be able to figure out what to do.

[ Saturday, April 03, 2004 10:48: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #64
OOC: (affecting Southern drawl) Well I'm awful sorry Mr. Stuff, I didn' mean to misun'stan' you sir... Little ole Uncle Reamus never mean' to hurt nobody! (Song of the South referrence for those who think "Disney" is a type of ice-cream) Sorry mate, misunderstood and followed a lead. I'll try a recovery:

IC: Actually McRalph woke from the weird and wonderful dream involving mutated sea bass, the west coast of Peru growing legs and some sort of pod. After remembering the smell had knocked him out in the 12th round. Picking up his (as always) very pointy stick, he screamed the war cry; "You dang smell get it now, oh yeah. Personal this time is." And charged once more into the affray.

--------------------

Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #65
Alex, impatient for some one to test his new smoothies, set looking for some one he could force one upon.

--------------------

Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #66
OOC: I try one. But if you kill my character because of it, I will be displeased.

--------------------

Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #67
OOC: Okay, that's it. I'm starting it myself.

IC:
Zik: Should we go now?
ADoS: Sure, but first tell everyone to take their seats.
Zik (over the PA): Everyone, take your seats: We are about to launch.
*Everyone takes their seats. Zik hits the shrinking switch, then launches the MicroSpider. They head toward Jonnie's nose.*

--------------------
---------
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #68
Cow of the holy nostril!?! Clean his nostrils ever has he?!

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #69
While Heimen is crawling down the halls on his hands and knees to avoid the smell in the air above him, he hears over the loudspeaker a call for everyone to take their seats. However, as he tries to get to his feet, the MicroSpider gives a sudden jerk. It knocks him off his balance again and sends him crashing into a metal door, which knocks him out for a minute or two. He comes around as he feels someone removing his glasses from his face. When he opens his eyes, he sees a blurred face and then everything goes black as something is put over his head. This is followed by the sound of crumpled paper hitting the ground.

After a few moments of struggling to grasp what is going on, he realizes that his glasses have just been stolen and someone has stuck a wastepaper basket over his head to slow him down while they make their escape. When he removes the basket, he looks around and sees a blurred image of a person standing at the opposite end of the hall with what looks like a rifle in their hands. However, as it is long and thin, it could just be a pole or a mop for that matter. Squinting harder, he can see that the person's face is not normal and looks quite alien. (Reference to Milla's gas mask and mop)

Now thoroughly frightened, half blind, and not knowing that there are pieces of waste paper tangled in his beard and hair, Heimen thinks about what he should do next. He then realizes that he left his clipboard in the Medical Lab, so he hurries off in that direction, eager to find help and get away from the alien-looking creature. It then occurs to him that he will never find the lab by just groping the walls. So, he starts sniffing hard and tries following the rancid smell, hoping it will lead him back to the lab again.

--------------------

Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #70
Alex approaches McRalph with a smoothie.

Alex: Hello! would you like one of my magical smoothies?

McRalph: Suppose I will your smoothie try.

Alex hands him a strange, sparkling, lumpy, blue smoothie. Just then the MicroSpider jerks forward and the smoothie splashes all over McRalph. Alex magically cleans him off, but reveals that McRalph now has strange, sparkling, lumpy, blue skin.

McRalph: Fix me you must!!!

Alex: This wouldn't have happened if you had eaten it correctly. The smoothie was not meant to be taken externally. I don't really know how to fix it. The effects should wear off eventually, I think.

Alex wanders off mumbling about people eating their smoothies incorrectly and wasting them. Something is mentioned about finding the janitor and seeing if she would like a smoothie.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #71
Zephyr: "Cool..." Zephyr was checking a big book of diseases and was looking at a picture of a gangrene infested arm. He turned the page and it showed an internal picture. He closed the book and right when the pages touched, the Micrcospider jerked forward and Zephyr was thrown on the floor. The robotic arm was sliding towards him quickly. He grabbed it at the right moment and put it back in it's place. "Hold on, Mr.Fishy(The picture of an agnel fish on Zephyr's shirt)!" He walked over carefully and then fell on a sofa and held on. The Mircospider started going faster. "WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!" Zephyr was holding on as if he'd die if he let go.

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #72
The bump brought Sir David back to consciousness. He was a fraction of his former size, though he didn't know it. Getting up and opening the door, he looked around.
"Hello?"
"My life suffocates!"
"Er?"
"Planting seeds of hate?"
"Who are you?" Sir David lifted the helmet from his head an peered at the man in the corridor. "You're... green? Any particular reason?"
"I've loved, turned -"
"Look, would you stop that?" Sir David interrupted, exasperated.
"- to hate!"
"Really, that's very -"
"Trapped far -"
Sir David drew his sword. "If you don't stop that right now -"
"Sorry, sorry!" HoS held up his hands as if warding off a blow. "Come on, we're learning about the human body, not destroying it!"
"Alright, alright." Sir David sheathed the blade and began walking down the corridor towards a distant light. HoS followed.
"Are we inside the body now?"
"This life that I forsaaaAAAAAAHHHH!"

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #73
Heimen continues sniffing the air and feeling his way down the hall. He comes across someone and asks for help, not knowing that he's actually talking to a coat rack that has a coat and a hat on it.

Professor: "Excuse me sir, can you help me find my glasses? Someone stole them from me and ran off."

No response.

Professor: "Sir, can you hear me? I need to find my glasses. Oh, and can you help me get to the Medical Lab, I left my clipboard there?"

No response.

Professor: "Fine, ignore me!!! I don't need your help!!"

Heimen continues feeling and sniffing his way down the corridor and runs right into someone coming out a door.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 3898
Profile #74
Looking for someone to give a smoothie to, Alex stumbled onto a group of strange, green-bearded people. He held out a smoothie to the one who appeared to be the leader.

"Here. Try this smoothie."

He held out a slightly green one. Immediately, the elderly and extremely strange looking person grabbed it and sniffed. He suddenly shouted a strange word beginning with an S. THat was all Alex could make out of it. oNe of his followers stepped forward with a vacant expression and gave the leader a leaf, which he added to the smoothie and then began to try to chew it. He became vigorous, then took on the same vacant expression as his fellows.

"More... more skriba- more smooth. Skribbane. Yes. Hehehe! Skribbane! SMooth! Make... more!"

Alex stepped back, looking a little frightened.

--------------------
~Note : The professional newbie's advice should not be taken seriously, or at all.~

Pages