RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #75
Little Danny dreamed he was driving a car. He was smiling in his sleep.

Danny: Hahaha!...Yeah, that's right!...Race ya!!...Watch out!

The car crashed into an oak. Danny woke up. He was alone in the room, and the man he'd met was gone.

Danny: Oh, this is so boring! [He raises his hands in the air.] Why me?????

He starts exploring the MicroSpider again, this time with some difficulty, as the vessel was at a faster rate than before.

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #76
PLAH: (holding on to chair next to ADoS) Dude. We aren't going to be going this fast the whole time, are we? That would like?suck, man.

I gotta do something about this. [/muttering]

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #77
ADoS: No, we're not. Just until we get into Jonnie's nose.

*The MicroSpider enter Jonnie's nose and slows down.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #78
"B-hutch of the monkeys!! Blue am I now! Find silly man and meaning of big pointy sitck where sun shines not shall I!"

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #79
Zephyr: The Microspider slows down, and Zephyr lets go of the sofa and stands up. "Dang, the ride's over." He hears the sound of someone breathing loudly. He looks out the window and sees a slightly reddish-colored "wall" and cilia. He also sees some mucus. "I see we're in someone's nose." Zephyr turns away from the window. "We must be inside the volunteer...COOL!"

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #80
After reality had re-asserted itself, making sure that the pod incident never happened. (She still has mask on)

Milla found herself walking down the corridor. Now and again she would come across a window and she would stare at the fasinating sculptures of bodily fluids.

As she turned the corner she came across an interesting scene. A group of green haired people were surrounding a man who appeared to be holding several milkshake glasses. The green haired group were swaying to unheard music while chanting a repedative verse which sounded like "Slibain! Sliibain SLLLIAnN!!"

The guy with the milkshakes looked either confused or scared, she couldn't tell.

"Excuse me?" she shouted. The shout was somewhat muffled by the mask and no one paid attention. Milla hissed and took a deep breath...

"OOIII!!!"

The group turned around and observed what looked like to most of them a alien wielding a vaguely sinister object.

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #81
Danny was relieved that the MicroSpider was back to normal; but when he came across a window, he freaked out.

Danny: *enormous gasp, cough* We're in the alien mothership! I've got to warn the others!

He ran around the ship until he came across Prof. Heimen. They spoke at the same time.

Heimen: Hey, can you help me find my glasses?
Danny: Hey, mister, we're in the mothership!
*Heimen races for the next line*
Heimen: Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on. Aliens? I thought we were going inside someone else's body.
Danny: Oh yeah! I remember now!
Heimen: Uh...okay. Now, will you help me look for my glasses?
Danny: Hm...
Heimen: What's that supposed to mean?
Danny: Hehe, nothing, mister. I'll help ya out. But are you sure there are no aliens? Or are we the aliens? Are you an alien?
Heimen: Let's just focus on my eyeglasses for now.

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #82
"I don't think you'd want your glasses back," Wise Man suddenly cut into the end of Heimen and Danny's conversation.

"I found these bolted down to a wooden board," he told the two. "Apparently somebody decided to scratch swastikas onto it... as well as a few games of tic-tac-toe."

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #83
"Hold on a minute," said Sir David, coming out of a corridor. "Let me see those glasses."
The professor handed them over reluctantly. "What do you need them for?"
"Nothing. They're scratched up, right? I won't be a second."
A moment and several duct tape noises later, he turned around and returned the glasses. "Stupid Nazis."
"What? What did you do?" They were completely scratch- and dust-free.
Sir David smiled enigmatically and put the roll of duct tape back from where it had come. "If you need anything else fixed, just let me know. Now," he continued, walking towards a clear wall, "where are we? And WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?"
"What are you talking - WISE MAN, GET OVER HERE! LOOK AT THAT!"

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #84
Still puzzling over his glasses, he puts them on and joins the others.

Professor: "Oh that. I do believe that that is what we call a booger. Only it's hundreds of times its normal size, now that we are shrunken down and inside the nose."

Everyone else: "EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWE!!!!!"

Wiseman: (Looking over at the professor and seeing something odd) ?Uh?Professor Dumdum, you have bits of wastepaper stuck in your beard and hair. You might want to remove it.?

Professor: ?Really?? (Runs to bathroom and a minute later a surprised scream is heard by everyone looking at the solidified mucous) ?AHHHHH!!!! Goodness gracious!!! You?re right!!? (He then proceeds to pluck out every piece that he can see, while everyone else continues looking at the slimy green object towering over them.

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #85
Alex, relieved to have any way to get away from the odd men, walked briskly over Milla and asked if she would like to come to the kitchen for some cookies and without waiting for an answer headed off in that direction until he came across some people staring out a window.

Alex: My goodness! What is that!!!

Wiseman: It's a booger.

Alex: Well! Some one needs to clean their nose more often!

And with that Alex proceeded to blast cleaning spells out the window.

[ Tuesday, April 06, 2004 04:35: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #86
Danny: Are you sure we're not abducted?

Everyone immediately says "No." Meanwhile, the cleaning spells were hard at work. A voice over the speaker (someone said, "We have speakers?") called out, saying:

Voice: Hey, stop cleaning that, it's going to irritate the nose and we'll get sneezed out. Over.

Alex: Don't worry, these spells are environmentally friendly, he won't feel a thing.

Voice: All right. Over and out.

The audience oohed and aahed at the magnificent cleaning show before them.

--------------------
You go girl!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #87
Plah: (gulp) I sure hope he doesn't (gulp) sneeze!

That would suck, we'd go?fast?dude. *grabs hold of chair again*

--------------------
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #88
OOC: Hello? ADoS? Can we pick up the RP's pace a little? Make us move somewhere besides the nose or make something happen anyway.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #89
OOC: Sorry for not posting, ppl. I was in NYC for the weekend.

IC: Zik turned of the PA
Zik:Ladies and gentlemen, we are now entering the sinus cavity. Please return to your seats and fasten your safety belts. And Alex, would you mind bringing me a smoothy?

OOC: Just be sure it doesn't do anything bad to my ability to navigate, or else we'd be in deep s***.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #90
Milla jogged after Alex, her wheely bucket trailing after her. She soon came across a crowd watching the cleaning display.

Wow Milla thought Those kind of spells would be useful. She walked up to Alex and began tugging on his sleeve. "Hey smoothie man, where are those cookies?"

The mage stopped casting cleaning spells, with an audible groan from the onlookers and turned to Milla "Cookies? ah...them If you would follow me to the kitchen, I really need test results-I mean feedback on my lovely creations."

Milla frowned (but this couldn't be seen) at the mention of test results and opened her mouth to reply. Just then the speakers crackled to life and Zik to everyone on no uncertain terms to return to their seats.

With an apologetic nod the Janitor bounded away to the main room. (I don't know what it's called)

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #91
OOC: Alex, I don't want to rush things. I'm mostly letting everyone else move things along. I have very little knowledge of the human anatomy.

IC:
ADoS: Ooh, sinus cavities! Interesting. My sinuses give me lots of trouble. Zik, tell us more about sinuses! Maybe I can learn something from this.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #92
Alex cheerfully headed off to the control room with his tray full of smoothies, only stopping by the kitchen for a platter of what at casual inspection appeared to be chocolate chip cookies. Alex held out his tray for Zik to choose a smoothie.

Zik: I'll take that orange one and one of those cookies.

Alex: Sorry, but as the designated driver I am afaid I cannot allow you to have a cookie. Here's your smoothie though. And remember that is not to taken externally!

A bit confused Zik sipped at his smoothie and promptly began to glow bright orange and make small popping noises.

Zik: I feel strangely invigorated!

Alex: I would suggest drinking that one slowly as I am not quite sure what effect large dosages may have.

Alex then gave ADoS a cookie and went off to find his seat so that they could proceed to the sinuses.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #93
Zephyr: Zephyr went to the main room and found his seat. He sat down and soon became bored. "Are we in the sinuses yet?" He leaned back in his seat and began mumbling. "Why did I choose to be the docter? It's not like I'll be needed..."

--------------------
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #94
"Ah! Have way found I, get stuff blue off my face. Have poked it with big stick. Ran away has it, and corner it hides in." After poking it a bit more McRalph decides to see what's going on elsewhere.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #95
IC:
Zik: Ladies and Gentlemen, let me give a brief explaination of the sinuses. The human skull is basically a number of large empty spaces. Aside from the brain cavity, the sinuses are the other spaces. They are located behind the eyes, nose, and forehead, as well as many other places. As soon as we pass through these, we will be in the trachea, heade for the left lung. Thank you, that is all.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #96
Professor Dumdum sits buckled in a seat looking at a blank wall next to him where his window should be.

Professor: (Looking around and seeing that everyone else has a window) "Where the bloody hell is my window!!! Everyone else has one of their own!! HMMMPH!!"

Man over PA system: "Would the man sitting in the unclamped mobile seat please switch to a clamped mobile seat as soon as possible, or quickly clamp it down right now. We are about to head up the sinus cavity. Thank you."

Professor: "What mobile chair? I don't see one." (Sees people looking back at him and his chair) "Why are all you chaps looking at me like that?" (Looks under seat and sees that its not clamped down and is balancing on its wheels) "Oh dear. That's bad isn't it?" (MicroSpider tilts upwards and Heimen goes flying down a corridor buckled to his chair) "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #97
Heimen smashed into the rear wall of the MicroSpider's main room. He was knocked unconcious by the impact, and was bleeding a little.
Zik Over the PA: Paging Doctor Zephyr... Please take Professor Heimen to the Sick Bay immediately. Thank you, that is all. To the rest of you, we have entered the sinus cavity. If you look out the skylight, you will see the olfactory nerves, responsible for smelling, far above your heads.
Others: Oooooh! Ahhhhhh!
Zik: We are now about half-way to the back of the nasal sinus. You may unfasten your safety belts, but please fasten them again when I give the word.

Zik proceeds to finish his smoothie, while the others mill about in the other room.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #98
Zephyr: "My first patient....I was hoping that would come later in the trip." Zephyr went to the rear wall and pushed Heimen(In the mobile chair) into the Medical lab. He checks to see if Heimen is breathing. He still is. He puts Heimen in a CAT scanner. He gets to see Heimen's brain to check for any brain hemorrhages. He finds none that the CAT scan can show. He puts Heimen on a bed in the recovery position(For unconscious victims. See a Medical Dictionary/Guide for more details.) and puts a blanket on him. Zephyr sits in a nearby chair to wait for Heimen to wake up.

--------------------
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #99
Plah: (to Zik and ADoS) So, uh?when we go down the?windpipe?will the wind from breathing like?shake us? I'm a little afraid of flying, you know. I thought we'd be walking.

(muttering to self) How did I get into?

--------------------

Pages