RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #100
OOC: Damnit, everytime i want to join a RP, it's always too late! Guess i must spend more time on the board, instead of lurking every two month... IMAGE(frown000.gif) Wait for me in the next expedition! IMAGE(rolleyet.gif)

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #101
You could always take one of the pods to the MicroSpider. Just get in it and it will automatically makes its way to the ship.

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #102
OOC: No, just getting in won't do it. You also need to press the button. to start it. Then it will bring you to the MicroSpider.

IC:
ADoS: Ever notice how things always smell the same as they taste? Why is this?

*Jonnie wakes up and gets out of bed.*

Zik: What was that?!
ADoS: Jonnie must have gotten up. Luckily, this vessel is equipped with gravitation devices, so we won't notice too much when he moves. Unless he moves too much, like if he goes on a roller coaster or something.
Jonnie: Hey, I can hear you! What's going on?
ADoS: There are headphones and a microphone on the table near you. Put them on so we can communicate clearly.
*Jonnie puts on said microphone and headphones.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #103
IC:
Zik: Ladies and gentlemen, we are now about to proceed down the throat to the left lung. We have to pass the epiglottis, which is a flap of tissue that keeps food from going into the lungs when we eat.
The microspider then scurries down the throat to the left lung, were it encounters a series of tubes.
Zik: These are the bronchial passageways. the air we breath goes down these to the alviolie where it is added to the blood stream. As soon as we get down there, we will slip through the wall into a small capilary. Thank you, that is all.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #104
McRalph, strapped down in his chair was getting more and more irate by the second wit the crowd currently plastered to the window, "Hmm... sightseers gazing like are they, realise they not that mission we are on? Rollocks to this," getting up and striding down the corridor, in his anger he almost ran down a group of oddly clothed people.

Taking one look at them he knew something was wrong... they all had green beards - even the women, "hmm... need of medical assistance do you?" The odd looking people only just then realising his presence started to make a grab for him - "Skri- smoo- smoothie skribbane, want more!"

Swiftly realising that these really odd people weren't in fact the harmless maniacs he had first taken them for, and instead were some REALLY, really weird type of junkie, he pulled out his Great Big Pointy Stick out of his cloak and started to poke the weirdass people. Lots. Rampantly...

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #105
Heimen wakes up and looks around the medical lab. He sees a boy wearing a lab coat sitting next to him in a chair, napping away.

Professor: "Who are you?!"

The boy in the chair jerks suddenly, startled, and falls on the floor. He quickly gets back up and starts questioning Heimen.

Zephyr: "Professor Dumdum, do you have any pain anywhere?"

Professor: "Who is this Professor Dumdum?"

Zephyr looks back at him confused.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #106
Zephyr: "Oh, no! It looks like he has amnesia!" Zephyr takes a big medical book. "Maybe this book can help me!" He takes the big medical book, and whacks Heimen on the head. "What's your name?"
Professor: "Is it Sally?"
Zephyr: "Uhhhhhhhhh.....no....." Zephyr thinks very hard. "Oh man...what should I do?" This isn't good...AHA!" Zephyr makes Heimen sit on a chair with wheels. He shoves the chair and it hits a wall, but Heimen falls out of the chair before it hits the wall. "SHOOT!"

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #107
OOC: hahaha, you ruined the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde thing...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #108
OOC: Wait a minute, there are pods too? They REALLY thought of everything...

IC:

"Why me, WHY ME?"
Dr. Levy sighed. "They could have called somebody else to deliver that package," he said to himself. "But nooooooo, they woke me up in the middle of the night, because nobody else was "available". YEAH RIGHT..."
He hopped in the small pod. "But if they think i will stay and do some chat, they're wrong: i get there, i give the package and then i resume my night!" he thought.
He checked the package one last time, and pushed the big flashing button."Yet something tell me that i'm going to stay for way more time than expected..."

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #109
Plah: *innocently stumbling across Zephyr and Prof. while searching for souce of crashes*

Hey, what's wrong?

Prof: Nothing at all! Who are you?

Zephyr: Well, it looks like he's got amnesia! The book didn't help!

Plah: Amnesia? Oh dude?(thinking for a few dozen seconds)?ah, maybe Alex can help. I'll go get a few smoothies and cookies, and we'll see what they do.

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #110
OOC: ADoS/Zeeqon wants interesting. Well, I have no interestings.

IC: Jonnie walks around the almost empty room, and trips over a pile of dust.

Jonnie: Oof! Who put that there?

--Jonnie Zahndi Zolohahni
Told you so!

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
JDF — Jonnie's Domain Forums.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #111
OOC: I meant activities of daily living. This can be interesting while we are in the lungs. It can be more interesting when we are in the digestive system. Take that as you will.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #112
I think the idea of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde can still be saved with the smoothies and cookies. IMAGE(biggrin0.gif)

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #113
OOC: Oooh, I have JUST the thing!

IC: Suddenly, a few moments later, Jonnie realizes..

the lump of dust has hit his stomach! Gasp! Although it is not fatal, it will result in hours of pain and endless Coughs of Pain®!

Jonnie: AUGH *cough hack cough wheeze AUGH* cough.

--Jonnie Zahndi Zolohahni©

[ Monday, April 12, 2004 14:41: Message edited by: Jonnie Zolohahni ]

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #114
OOC: Sorry I haven't posted for awhile, been on holiday.

I haven't actually done any janitoring during this tip Milla thought. She decided to start by scrubbing the tiles in the bathroom.

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #115
Gasp! Tremors rock the MicroShip?®©, causing trash cans to fall over and dump their contents all over the place, glass petri dishes and beakers in the lab to tumble over the side of their table and crash to the floor, causing mayhem! Double gasp.

This, of course, causes Milla to have to clean everything up... which makes her mad, as she thinks about how much stuff could be strewn about. Should she clean or not?

--Jonnie Zahndi Zolohahni
Dead. Dead to the world to see, unburied in it's grave, forever. Or maybe alot of people are on holiday vacations and don't really care. Either way is good, I guess.

[ Tuesday, April 13, 2004 04:14: Message edited by: Jonnie Zolohahni ]

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #116
?oh dear.

Plah: *getting back up, unharmed* Whoa. Did he sneeze? What's up? *makes way back to sick bay, checks on Prof. and Zephyr* Everything alright in here? (thinking: Hmmm?we'll probably need the professor, and fast!) I'll go get Alex.

Alex! Alex!

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #117
Meanwhile...

My pod had finally arrived, and with it all these tremors caused by it connecting to the main ship. A bit dizzy, i quickly got out and slammed the small pod door.

"Now let's see where i can find that "Alex" dude whose package is destinated..." i said as i walked out the small "Pods" room.

Another tremor shaked up the place. "Augh! Now WHAT???" I quickly looked behind...

The pod was gone! Damnit, look like i'm stuck now...

OOC: No, i dont know HOW the pod, which was supposed to stay there, simply departed by itself.

--------------------

Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #118
Alex was knocked to the floor as the MicroSpider was violently shaken with tremors.

Alex: Oh my! That felt distressingly like a hiccup!

Alex then quickly set off in search of a safe place to ride out the hiccups. Turning a corner, he managed to simultaneously collide with a number of people who, coincidentally, all happened to be looking for him. As they collectively attempt to disentangle themselves the MicroSpider is rocked by another series of tremors.

[ Tuesday, April 13, 2004 15:57: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #119
Danny: I'm gonna get sick!
He was still in his chair; he had slept. Looking around, he found that some of the people have left their places. He also saw an airsick bag in front of him, with the words "In Case of Whatever Happens" written on either side. He opened it just in time. Beside him, a small LED screen was flasing "HICCUP."
Danny: This body better get scared somehow, or I'll fill up all these bags.

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #120
With rolls and rolls of toliet paper surrounding her Milla knelt on the ground trying to stop from screaming.

She had just finished cleaning the bathroom when suddenly the ship shook, causing various body care goo to fall off the shelves and splat on the ground with a gooey sort of sound.

This didn't do much for her temper.

Milla took several deep breathes and attempt to assess the stituation calmly.

If the bathroom was like this obviously the rest of the ship wouldn't be much better.As janitor it was her responsibility to clean the ship.This would take a very long time.She couldn't start cleaning while she was in this state-which was bordering psycopathic rage.Perhaps she could strike a deal with Alex. If he used cleaning spells on the ship she would test his experiment foods.However in the meantime...The janitor looked at the mounds of toliet paper with the kind of smile that if seen would cause the viewer to try to leave the vicinity as quickly and politely as possible.
Gathering up the toliet rolls after quickly straightening up the bathroom, the nephil decided to do a little toliet-papering. The basic take out your frustrations on someone else ploy.

Milla stalked the corridors when she came across a man who seemed to have just arrived. He looking through the pod room door and had not noticed the P.O'ed janitor creep up behind him.

With a shout Milla struck, toilet paper flying.

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #121
"OOWIE! OOWIE! ARGH!"

"There, teach you that will."

McRalph shuffled swiftly away to avoid another confrontation. Turning down the corridor to the lounge he was suddenly thrown off his feet. "%$£^£!!" Swearing copiously he got to his feet just in time for another tremor to topple him again. "£%%"%%"$£ "$£$"$"%$ £%£%£%£&^^!!!!!"

Getting up for a third time he decided that he REALLY needed to get to the bathroom or otherwise that janitor was, most likely, going to try and kick whatever else remained of his stomach contents not just out of him, but all the way across the inside of the MicroSpider as well.

He just managed to get the bathroom just in time to empty his stomach. As he stood before the mirror afterwards, splashing his face with water, Mcralph had two thoughts, "Silly pilot find I must to what that was find out. And te- Was that the janitor trying to shove TOILET PAPER down a man's throat as I came in? Holy guac-" With extreme swiftness he started to run for the door.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #122
OOC: Since he had bumped into me, that must mean that Milla and a lot of toilet paper are also in this pile-up. I believe the list of people who were looking for me (and thus are in this tangled mess of people) includes: the skribbane addicts, Dr. Levy (the new arrival), Milla (and her TP), and Plah.

IC: Alex, disentangling himself and staggering to his feet, had just enough time to be confused as he received in quick succession demands for cleaning, medical aid, skribbane smoothies, and that he sign for a package before further tremors knocked him yet again to the floor.

Politely asking everyone to wait a moment and commenting that something simply had to be done about these hiccups, Alex ran to the nearest window and cast a hiccup-curing spell. A second later he was knocked agian to the floor by violent tremors.

Realizing that because he had been shrunk that the spell must be cast on a much larger scale to have any real effect, Alex gathered together a vast amount of power and as he began to cast was once more knocked to the floor. The spell twisted oddly as it flew out the window. The less magically attuned observers only saw the look of horror that came across Alex's face...

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #123
Professor Dumdum, having been knocked in different directions from the shaking ship and still suffering from amnesia, gets to his feet in the lab and proceeds to walk out the door into the hall. The young boy in the lab coat now lies unconscious on the floor of the med lab, having been knocked out by flying debris. Heimen, now lost and confused, begins wondering the ship trying to figure out, who he is and where he is.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #124
Zephyr: Zephyr wakes up after being hit repeated times on the head with debris. "Ugh.......where am I? Who am I?" Zephyr trips and hits his head on the book he hit Heimen with earlier. "OW!" He gets up and rubs his head. "That book CAN help amnesia! Right Mr.Fishy?" He looks down at the picture of an angel fish on his shirt, expecting an answer. "Mr.Fishy? MR.FISHY!" He puts his thumb on Mr.Fishy near where a real angel fish's heart would be. "I can't find a pulse!" He realizes somehing. "Wait...Mr.Fishy isn't supposed to have a heart." He then wonders off to find Heimen to get him back in the Med lab.

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington

Pages