RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #0
*ADoS is standing in front of a large spider-shaped vehicle. He has the usual cane, cardboard hat, large goldfish, and enormous smile. There is also a bed next to him, and a large crowd.*

ADoS: Come one, come all! Gather 'round the amazing MicroSpider Human Body Exploration Device!
Crowd: We are gathered 'round!
ADoS: Oh yeah. Anyway, I will be going on an expedition with several volunteers, inside the body of another volunteer, and we will do research and all sorts of cool stuff!
*oohs and aahs from the crowd*
ADoS: So, who wants to volunteer?

RULES:
1. No god characters.
2. No killing other people's characters with permission from the owner of that character.
3. No making major decisions for other people's characters without permission from the owner of that character.
4. Don't hijack the plot too much. Try to keep it consistant with my general idea.
5. Don't make the RP too serious. This is an "antics" RP. But don't make it too nonsensical either. "OMG< TERHE SI A gainT PIG IN TEH STumIK TAhT SI EETiN R HEDZ!!!!111!1!!11" is not acceptable. Keep it fun.

[ Monday, March 29, 2004 16:57: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #1
Professor Heimen Dumdum is your typical shortsighted skeptic. There is no other way to say it. With his 70s style glasses, long flowing 60s hair, shoes from the 1950s, and clipboard and pen in hand, he is your typical scientist. One thing that draws away from the idea that he is a scientist is the 2-foot long bushy brown beard and equally bushy mustache on his face, making him look like your average hillbilly from Arkansas.
Another is his British-accented voice, which makes him appear even stranger. And then there's the fact that he is 6'5" tall and built like a Hercules.

He heard of this too-good-to-be-true venture that the Spiderweb Corporation was advertising and has shown up as representative of Snively Inventions Ltd. to be an official tester of this far-out device. With a not too thrilled look on his face, he steps up to the announcer and shows his ID Card to him.

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #2
Archmage Alex stumbles out of the crowd.

Archmage Alex: I volunteer!
ADoS: Wonderful! We will enter you as soon as we get the rest of the volunteers!
Archmage Alex: No, no! I mean I volunteer to ride in your MicroSpider Human Body Exploration Device!
ADoS: Oh, all right. Hop in then!

Alex proceeds to load a large amount of strange magical devices and equipment onto the MSHBED.

EDIT: For those who do not remember my character from past RPs, he is a mighty archmage who particularly enjoys magically engineering new foods. Unfortuanately, he is rather absent-minded as well as often getting involved in his work to the extent that once he didn't notice that his lab had caught fire.

[ Monday, March 29, 2004 16:43: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #3
OOC: Call it the MicroSpider. It is not a bed, much less a mshbed.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #4
OOC: Soooooooooooo.......a funny RP, right? I can do funny. Or at least very entertaining.

IC:
A boy no older than 12(But with plenty of medical knowledge) steps out of the crowd. He slips, does a back flip, and lands flat on his face. He has a long wooden staff tied to his back.
Boy(muffled by the floor): "Mfgherfleer...pohlmuhmiepoplidrrrrbie..."
ADOS: "What?"
The boy gets up and brushes himself quickly.
Boy: "I volunteer for the microspider. I could defend us!" He pulls out the long wooden staff and spins it around. It hits his nose and the tip points up. He pulls it back down and it flips back up("DARN IT! It's going to do that all day!"). He pulls it back down and puts the staff away. "You can call me Zephyr."

Zephyr is wearing a pair of jeans, white socks, grey shoes, and an aqua colored t-shirt with an angel fish on it. He has brown hair and mathing brown eyes.

Zephyr: "Mr.Fishy volunteers, too." Zephyr points to the angel fish on his shirt.
ADOS: "Ok...hop in!"
Zephyr attempts to literally hop into the microspider. He goes through the door and hits the wall.

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #5
Nothing to see here.
I actually see possibilities with that.

[ Monday, March 29, 2004 16:58: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
---------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #6
POST TERMINATED

POST SERVED PURPOSE

POST BEHEADED

[ Monday, March 29, 2004 17:04: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #7
Right then?an RP eh?

Well, I suppose I could try my hand at that.

PLAH: Some long-haired, burnt out teenager, who was pushed to the front of the crowd, and had his hand raised by someone. Unwillingly shoved into the MicroSpider.

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #8
OOC: Plah, when you do the "Name: thing, your character is speaking. Just so you know.
EDIT: Typo.

[ Saturday, April 03, 2004 03:57: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
---------
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #9
OOC: I surrender to your rP! Jonnie is a mostly intellegent 14-year-old. Even though, he is very undecided at times, most times not knowing what to do, and acts stupid at most?and usually cannot help it. Clad in all black attire (Black t-shirt, jeans, shoes, earring, etc.)

IC:

*Jonnie steps forward and looks around, a bit nervous*
Jonnie: Uh, I volunteer, for the.. MicroSpider thingie. Eh.
ADoS: Ah yes! Of course! Wonderful! Step right in!

Jonnie does so, almost tripping; he stumbles and almost hits a wall to the left of him.

[ Monday, March 29, 2004 17:21: Message edited by: Jonnie Zolohahni ]

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
JDF — Jonnie's Domain Forums.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #10
Zephyr: Zephyr's head is stuck in the wall. He pulls very hard and he comes out. The wall wasn't pierced(Only a REALLY BIG dent). "That was fun!" His nose flips back up and he pushes it down.

--------------------
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #11
With impressive but flashy special effects an old RP character is resurrected for this journey.

Milla: *coughing from the special effects smoke* "Where the @#$Q am I now!?"
She then noticed ADoS standing on a box in front of a very strange looking vessel. A noise between a groan and a growl escaped her mouth. She now had a very good idea why she was there and it didn't make her feel much happier.

Milla pushed through the crowd towards the MicroSpider. (Although she didn't know it was called that) Pushed wasn't the right word. Being as short as she was, Milla had to climb up on someone's shoulders and play extreme hopscotch to get to the front of the crowd.

Milla: *panting slightly* "Hey-guy-that-is-in-charge-of-this-undoubtably-crazy-and-sucidal-trip!"

ADoS turned around and gave her an out of focus smile. Milla's slit-pupil eyes widened with recognition.

Milla: "Oh God, it's you! The guy from the NSI that really liked milk"
ADoS smile became less unfocused, someone had recognized him.

Milla continued "You also drove that bus, so I guess that this is another of those 'as-long-as-it-takes' trips. I really wish that the other Milla would stop putting me in these RP's, I was playing computer solitaire and I had a winning streak going,"

"Yeah, that's right," ADoS hands her a pamphlet and bends down to whisper in her feline ear "By the way, you just broke the fourth wall,"
"Did I?" she looked nervous and frowned as she read the pamphlet.

A couple of minutes later she looked at ADoS "So let me get this straight?" she asked "You are looking for volunteers to go in a shrunken ship which will be placed in someone else?"
ADoS nodded "Exactly, we still need more people. So shall I write you down?" his hand complete with pen was hovering over his clipboard.

The small cat-woman hesitated. She actually had a choice here; she didn't have to do this. She was about to answer when an angry shout rang from the crowd.

"Where's biatch that ruined my hat!" this came from a heavily muscled guy that was clutching a now flattened top-hat, he was also holding a large axe. His friends looked just as large and annoyed. Unfortunately for Milla they were talking about her.

Damn power of narrative! she cursed as she ran into the only place there was to hide, the MicroSpider. It always works

ADoS calmly wrote something down while muttering "I'll have to get her signature later,"

OOC: There ya go sorry if the dialogue changes halfway through but I have spent over an hour writing this. I anyone wants to know Milla (the character) is a very short darkly coloured nephil dressed in green.

EDIT: Went through spellcheck.

[ Tuesday, March 30, 2004 01:07: Message edited by: Milla ]

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #12
Danny was a boy who daydreamed and blanked out a lot. It was these habits of his that pretty much moved his life along. For instance, he was dreaming at the time when volunteers were bravely putting themselves up for the expedition. The noises of the men looking for some person who ruined his hat or something like that.

Danny: Yeah, whatever, I'll come!
ADos: Excellent! Come in!
Danny: Wha? What did I do?
ADos: You've just volunteered yourself to journey along with other people into the body of someone else.
Danny: Yeah? Okay. Where do I go?

ADos showed him the entrance after signing him in. Not long after, Danny was daydreaming.

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #13
OOC: I want in! I want in! I even promise a cut-down on insane nonsensical rambling. Can I take that as a yes? Koolbeanz.

Little old slightly-smiling Chinese man hobbles surprisingly-swiftly out of the crowd.

McRalph: Volunteer will I.
ADoS: Name?
McRalph: As Confucius say: Ralphie Ralph Ralph McRalph Mc Mc Ralphie Ralph McRalph, but call me McRalph you may.
ADoS: So... McRalph you say?
McRalph: As Confucius say: Never use cannon to swat mighty fly, though jasmine may grow-
ADoS: Look. Yes or no?
McRalph: That is, being yes!
ADoS: Right, climb aboard and shut up.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #14
OOC: We still need a volunteer for the MicroSpider to enter. Also, everyone entering the MicroSpider must have a job. So choose jobs. Jobs include chefs, weapons operators, doctors, janitors, scientists, lab assistants, etc.

IC:
ADoS: While we wait for more volunteers, I'll elaborate on what will happen. First of all, the person who we will enter will only need to be asleep while we enter the body. After that, he or she can go about his or her daily business. The volunteer will need to be cooperative or the mission will be a waste.

*He motions toward the "legs" of the MicroSpider.*

ADoS: Notice the hooks on the ends of the legs. They will be used to latch onto the insides of the volunteer. Don't worry, though. They're big now, but when the vehicle shrinks, they will be harmless. Also note the smaller front legs with the claws. These will be used to grab objects inside the volunteer. Lastly, the small eyes and spinarette fire lasers. These will be used only in extreme circumstances.

[ Tuesday, March 30, 2004 13:46: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
---------
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #15
McRalph wanders around the interior for over an hour, then he decides to come out of the toilet as other people are banging on the door. Amazingly swiftly he hobbles down the hallway and walks into the armoury.

"Hmm... as Confucius say: Hawks before Madagascar is the path of the mighty horse-chesnut. Out of character I shall be and become weapons officer." (Picks up ridiculously large rifle) "Lock'n'Load punk."

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #16
Jonnie finds a nice, secluded corner, and sits down. He thinks about what he should do, but he can't decide. So, in his dark, secluded corner, he waits for an idea to come his way. But he is unusually impatient.

Suddenly, he snaps his head back and says to himself;

Jonnie: Oh, to hell with it. I'll let someone else pick for me.
ADoS: Ah, Volunteers! Volunteers! We need Volunteers!

[ Tuesday, March 30, 2004 14:40: Message edited by: Jonnie Zolohahni ]

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #17
Zephyr: Zephyr heads down to the medical lab and takes some first-aid stuff and takes 2 pocket medical books. "I will heal those who-" Zephyr's nose flips up and Zephyr pushes it back down. "Who need-" Zephyr's nose flips back up and he pushes it back down. "Ahh forget it!"

[ Tuesday, March 30, 2004 14:54: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #18
Heimen walks around for a while looking at various devices and machinery in the MicroSpider, and writing down notes all the while on his clipboard. When he comes to the armory room, he finds someone playing with the guns.

Professor: "I do say chap, put that down before you pop someone."

Person: "Mind me business own, mind you business yours."

Professor: (Looking very confused) "Uh...okay. I'm going to leave now sir. Try not to shoot yourself in the foot."

Professor Dumdum quickly leaves the room and then makes a note on his list.

"Staff - decent except for one bloke who talks like Tonto."

Professor: "Oh god! What did I get myself into this time?"

Just as he is going around a corner lost in thought, he runs into the back of a young boy of around 12. He hits his head on a staff attached to the boy's back, loses his footing, and falls down the ground, knocking himself out.

Zephyr: "Oops...What did I do now?"

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #19
Zephyr: "Hey, are you okay?" He shakes Heimen but he doesn't wake up. "Errrrrrrr......" He takes his staff and jabs Heimen in the chest with it.
Heimen(Waking up): "OW! Careful with that thing!"
Zephyr: "Are you awake yet? Or am I hallucinating again? I don't think I'm hallucinating because no one's telling me to burn things."

[ Tuesday, March 30, 2004 14:54: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #20
Jonnie sat, lost in thought. He almost fell asleep, when he suddenly had an idea.

Jonnie: Ah-ha! I know! I will host the microspider!

Jonnie walks out to confront ADoS with this thought..

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #21
Plah:I am the uh, the er?ummmmm?problem solver. Scientist, you might say. I solve problems. Yesss?

Oh, and I take fecal samples, when needed.

*Sees everybody staring in disbelief at his last remark, hangs head a tad*

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #22
OOC: Perhaps you misunderstood what I meant when I said "weapons operator". Please read my post more carefully. Particularly the part about the lasers.

IC:
ADoS: Sure you can, Jonnie! Just wait on that bed for further instructions.

*Jonnie leaves the MicroSpider and sits on the bed.*

[ Tuesday, March 30, 2004 14:52: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]

--------------------
---------
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #23
Jonnie sits on the nice, black blanketed bed. It went so well with his attire, and the fact that he was in a gloomy mood. He almost never was, although he liked to be in one. In fact, thats why people thought he was such a weird person; he acted funny because he couldn't help it; alas, it just made things worse.

Jonnie: AUGHAUGHAUH?HEEHEEHEEHAAHAAHA

Nope, nothing happened besides the fact that now the crowd was looking at him with mild amusement and disgust. Instead of feeling gloomy, he felt embarrassed.

ADoS: Jonnie! When I said you must cooperate, I also meant when we are not in you! Now please, settle down!

Jonnie lays down and does so.

--Jonnie Zahndi Zolohahni

EDIT: ihatemyspellingability ihatemyspellingability...

EDIT2: ihatemygrammarihatemyspellingihatemygrammarihatemyspelling

[ Tuesday, March 30, 2004 15:14: Message edited by: Jonnie Zolohahni ]

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #24
Hmmph. A clipboard with man, a psychotic 12-year old make-up wears and two really, really silly people. And the OTHER oh one, no say Confucius about THAT. Heck oh. Guns not enough big, lasers sure though fun. One BIG pointy stick weapon be will. Navigation assistance provided also.

--------------------

Pages