RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: RP: Around the human body in however long it takes!
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #150
Jonnie sits and waits, looking around the room he is in, waiting for his aforementioned burb.

Jonnie: Hmm, what a dark room. Nice. Maybe I should do something. Oh well... I'll just wait. Doot do doo! Doot do doo!

--Jonnie Zahndi Zolohahni
Subtle hints post!

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
JDF — Jonnie's Domain Forums.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #151
OOC: Ship's as big as it needs to be. Christ! I got a big freezer in there. Some-one got an idea for Jonnie?

IC: McRalph: Bears you damn!

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #152
Jonnie thinks to himself, "I should go to an amusement park. The rollercoaster will be so much fun! But how can I get into an amusement park with no money?..."

Instead of giving it some more thought, he rushes out of the place where he is out (where am I, anyway?) and tries to find one...

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #153
Danny, lost somewhere in the ship trying to find the janitor, heard a growl. He had heard the announcement about emergency training, and thought that they were being invaded by creatures from the subject's body. He looked outside the window and saw the change of scenery. Hurriedly Danny followed the source of the growl; perhaps the others were there trying to fight the enemy. Soon enough, he encountered an unconscious bear. He was tempted to lie down and sleep on the comfortable-looking fur but resisted the temptation and moved on.

Danny: Um, excuse me, whose bear was that I passed by?
Plah: Sshh! You'll wake it up! And it's no one's bear; it came from a fridge.
Zephyr: Say, have you seen a guy wandering around?
Danny: Hm...I can't remember anyone like that...but I'll tell ya later if I do.

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #154
OOC: Sorry it took me so long to reply. It seems in my absence that I have taken command of the ship! How amusing.

IC: Alex sits in the control room with Zik.

Alex: Now that we have been knocked off course we must have a change of plans. Let's burrow through the side of Jonnie's stomach to enter his bloodstream. We are so small that the wound won't cause any permanent damage although it might hurt. After passing through his heart we can travel on to the ear where we will make our exit.

Zik: Sounds good, but I still need to go to the bathroom.

Alex: Fine! I will keep us just floating around in the stomach while you go to the bathroom! And don't take forever!

Zik went off and Alex announced over the intercom that everyone was to come and pick up an anti-bear weapon. As he flew the ship in circles and tired to avoid incoming food Alex idly wondered what exactly the anti-bear weapons did.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #155
McRalph: This what is?

Alex: It's an anti-bear device. See? You hold it like this and do the following. The bears should then go away.

Alex at that moment was holding something that looked like a cross between a drunk emu and Barbara Streisland (sp?). The problem was that it was about three metres long and appeared to have handholds every two inches. Alex, it would appear, had just randomly chosen a handhold and was now trying very hard not to drop it, having chosen handholds at either end for each hand to hold and didn't have a particulary good hold on either.

McRalph: So, basis in, have no idea working as to have you?

Alex: Err... no.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

Warrior
Member # 3096
Profile #156
OOC: RE-Damnit, I was overloaded with homeworks and couldn't get the time to post. Now i'm gone, forgotten by the spirits. Oh jeezus...

IC:

I never felt so useless befor.e i got there. Now i'm sleepping in a corner, worn down by boredom.

I wish that something happen...

--------------------
You go in, You go out, Repeat if necessary. - The Official Moron Guide For Sex

Be disgusted! (Not really)
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #157
IC:Zik:No, no, no, Alex. You press this button.

Zik presses a button on the bottom omf the thingy and it makes a sound.

Thingy: PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!

A ray of purple green shoots out and hits a bear, which goes back to the freezer and eats itself.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #158
Plah: *stopping to think after hearing the announcement* Zephyr, could you go get one of those anti-bears? Dumdum might be in peril, and we might need it. Or get someone who already has one to go with us.

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #159
Danny: Oh! Oh! I wanna handle that fancy gun.
Alex: Er...there is a label that says "For ages 18 and up."
Danny: Aw! I wanna come anyway. I got nothing to do.

--------------------
You go girl!
All are lunatics, but he who can analyze his delusion is called a philosopher. - Ambrose Bierce
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #160
Alex's voice is heard over the intercom: "After a tragic mistake involving Zik's left shoe, we have discovered that you must make sure you have your weapons on the right setting!"

A few minutes later is heard: "Brace yourselves! We are now tunneling into the wall of the stomach!"

Alex also relays the message to Jonnie saying he should be prepared for some possible stomach pain.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #161
IC:
Zik: 'K Alex, I'm back, and my shoe's holding up fine. Try not to cause him an ulcer.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #162
With nothing better to do Milla plays solitaire on her laptop. But just in case she had her anti-bear weapon and mop in handsreach.

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #163
Plah: *happening upon Milla at her laptop* Milla, what are you doing at a time like this?! Hey, I'll need your keys, and I need to know (what is that smell?!) which doors need which keys, we don't have much time.
Dumdum could be anywhere! Now where did Zeph go?

--------------------
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #164
OOC: We need to have some enemies, don't have to be fancy but we need SOMETHING to have a go at.

IC: Unfortunately, at the exact point in time when the MicroSpider was entering the stomach wall, Jonnie, who had found some money in the back pocket of a pair of trousers which were next to some odd chalk lines, had found a funfair and had got on the rollercoaster...

OOC: Hint, brace for impact!

--------------------

Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #165
Professor Dumdum wakes up in total darkness. Still having amnesia, he has no idea where he is or who he is. He gets up and begins feeling all around him. He makes the mistake of stepping onto a mop on the floor and slipping. There is a loud crash and the sound of more stuff falling off the shelves as he falls against it. Just then, the whole shelf unit tips over and everything falls down on top of Professor Dumdum.

Now totally buried in shelf material, dozens of mop heads and rags, lots of cleaning supply containers, and knocked out once again, he is at the mercy of the debris on top of him. He drifts off to darkness, as if it wasn't dark enough already, and is dead to the world until someone finds him.

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #166
Looking up she replied "I'm playing solitaire to answer your first question and to your second question, which keys do you need?"

Milla then sniffed the air "Now that you mention it, what is that smell?"

--------------------

This is also a good site
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #167
OOC: He was actually referring to the kitty smell, which would be more?present, due to the size increase.

Plah: Uhh, all of them! We have no idea where to look for the Professor, and we don't know when we're going to need him. Eh, uhh?we should start by just going through the ship, checking all the rooms, which is why we need the keys.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #168
Having left the headset with the man at the controls, Jonnie gets on the Rollercoaster and it takes off from the platform at the exact same moment that the MicroSpider starts cutting through his stomach walls.

Jonnie: "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! MY STOMACH HURTS!!! LET ME OFF!!!!"

Too late now, as he is already halfway up the hill of the first and biggest dip.
-----------------------------------
Meanwhile, in the MicroSpider...

Plah and Miller are sorting through the keys when they hear a massive crash coming from a nearby closet door.

Plah: "What the hell was that?!!"

Milla: "I don't know. But my guess is that it is something I am going to have to clean up. How thrilling."

Plah: "Well we better go see what it was."

They head to the closet and unlock it.

Creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeak

Milla & Plah: "PROFESSOR DUMDUM!!!!?"

It's then that the MicroSpider starts to shake violently from Jonnie going down the first dip on the rollercoaster.

Zik gets on the loudspeaker.

ZIK: "HIT THE DECKS!!!! JONNIE GOT ONTO A ROLLERCOASTER!!!"

--------------------
(Looks around in the Study)
Colonel Mustard: "Just checking."
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #169
Jonnie: AUUUUGH! Owie, my stomach's ripped open.. I think.. oh, it's not. I'm not dead. Woo hooAUUUUGH STUPID ROLLER COASTER!

The MicroSpider is knocked off course, and starts hurtling past the duodendum and etc. and heading towards Jonnie's intestines!

Haha, I used my elispes incorrectly.

--------------------
—Jonah Zahndi Zolohahni
Jonnie's Domain.
Agent
Member # 464
Profile #170
Danny: Uh oh. And I thought roller coasters were always fun. Eeek!

Danny and Zephyr run around, or try to, in panic, as the MicroSpider gives them their own mini-roller coaster ride. Over the speaker they start to hear "Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride" from Lilo & Stitch.

Zephyr: Didn't know they had some music on board...Where did?ow!?Plah go, anyway?
Danny: I think I saw him turn over there...oof!

--------------------
You go girl!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #171
Zephyr: Zephyr immediatly headed for the medical lab to keep things in order there. Things were sliding off shelves and flasks were about to spill. "OH, NO!" Zephyr rushed around to keep things from falling. "WHEN WILL THIS RIDE END!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?" A little hole in the ceiling opens up, and a metal rod with a ball at the end of it comes down. The part of the ball facing Zephyr opens up, showing a timer.
Rod: "It will end in approx-" Just then the Microspider started shaking very voilently and the rod quickly moved back up into the ceiling.
Zephyr: "Well, that was weird." Zephyr continues to rush madly around the Medical Lab trying to keep flasks from breaking and things from falling, etc.

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #172
"Ahhhhhhhhharg!" is all Milla could say as she hung onto a railing for dear life. Trying not to let go. This was because she was hanging over the edge of a platform and she didn't want her death certificate to say 'death by violent digestive system'

Is this guy trying to kill us?...oh look the door is puce...I'm going to give his kidneys such a kicking ...I could really go for some nachos right now were Milla's rather disjointed thoughts although since starting the
trip, her mind had slowly been cracking.

The janitor's last coherant thought was Messy is Chic before slipping into delerium.

OOC: Has anyone thought of going through the bloodstream because I think it would be interesting.

--------------------

This is also a good site
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #173
OOC: I don't know about you guys, but the first thing that started in my head when I heard the words Hawaiian and the situation we were in was SURF GUITAR!

Plah: Help me grab the Professor!

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 4315
Profile #174
Red_Lord_QQ: What is all this commotion about? What happened to slasher anyway?

Ados: Have no clue

--------------------
Michael Marmorstein

Pages