Holding the Tavern Front -RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Holding the Tavern Front -RP
Warrior
Member # 3479
Profile #200
The charred bones were more of a frightening technique than an actual defense, and it worked. The soldiers were visibly shaken by the bodies shambling out towards them, combined with the brutal fighting of Schostas. Vincent was interested in the hawkmen foes. As Aarow decimated their ranks, the remaining hawkmen regrouped and charged for him, seeing him weakened slightly. Vincent burst forth at them, landing on one's back and snapping it's head off grusomely. He lept from that one to another, as it screeched and moved away. Vincent was going to miss, when his black, smoking tongue shot out of his mouth, wrapped itself around the horrified hawkman's neck, and began to melt through. It did its gory job well, as Vincent hit the ground. The hawkmen all attacked the frightening monster Vincent was with their morningstars and swords. He let them hit him, most absorbed by his chainmail, and the rest healed by the dark energy. They stopped their assault in awe. Vincent looked at them, then lunged his head at one of them and spit out a massive net of rancid goo. It coated three of them, and stuck them in place. The others were shot by friendly arrows as they fled. Vincent killed two of the hawkmen quickly out of spite, but left the last one. He grabbed the last one by the jaw, looked it in the eyes, smiled, then bit out it's throat with his black magical fangs.

--------------------
-"Well, double dumbass on you!"
-William Shatner, Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #201
OOC: DAMN, wasn't expecting the hawkmen to die that quickly! They are much harder than you guys think, but its a bit late now. I'll just have the remaining hawkmen flee.

IC:
Rasil watched with amazment as the Hawkmen were more than easily defeated by Aarrow Swift and Vincent. The remaining forces freed their captors from the magical rope, and helped each other to their feet. Vincent sent another wave acidic goo, but the company leaped off the ground by then. They were soon flapping away, afraid of any other demonic attributes Vincent had in his sleeves.

The battled coninued in the inn, but the defenders were getting closer to winning.

OOC: I can't remember for the life of me, how the heck Vincent became so godly powerful.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Warrior
Member # 3479
Profile #202
OOC: I alluded to his dark powers in several past posts, but he never used them. Don't expect him to be in the best of shape when this bout runs out. You heard what happened last time, and all he did was two spells of moderate power (WARNING: FORESHADOWING).
IC: Vincent's body was straining at the influx of energy, but he loved the fight too much. The Geraldians were all but routed. Suddenly, there was another flash of reddish light, but from behind the wall. There was a lot of roaring, and the sounds of rattling chains. After a cacophonous jangle of chains hitting the ground, a horrible yell filled everyone's ears. When Vincent saw it, even his jaw fell open. The Geraldians must have done the entire attack to lead up to this: a Titan had been magically transported there. This was going to be the hardest battle any of them had ever faced.
OOC: This is a titan in the Greek sense, not the crappy good titan portrayed in D&D. In case you didn't know, the titan carries a huge mallet, and has magical powers. Good luck, everybody.

--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #203
Realizing that Shadow Wolf could only do so much at once, twenty soldiers immediately charged at him. Sensing their attempt to surround him, Shadow Wolf leaped back, formed a Soul Lance with his right hand, and hurled it at the enemy. The missile went through two heads, killing their respective owners immediately. The blademaster then made a crescent slash into the air in the direction of the enemy, then slashed upward. The Geraldians who tried to charge him found themselves suddenly unable to move, shackled to the ground with soul energy, the shackles slowly draining their life energies away. "You could've just fled," Shadow Wolf sighed. "I gave y'all the chance, but you had to force me to shed the unnecessary blood that is yours."

He then turned, and prepared to disable the Titan and strike it from behind...

[ Wednesday, November 19, 2003 15:24: Message edited by: Bimillenial Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #204
OOC: I intended for them to escape my attack, just didn't get a chance to post last night. This battle is becoming a little boring. All of a sudden they simply summon a godlike creature from mythology out of nowhere? A little lame.

IC: Aarrow watched the hawkmen flee with pleasure. His technique wasn't terribly lethal, but it did a decent job of occupying enemies while scaring them pissless. Suddenly, he noticed the Titan that had been summoned. It seemed the two armies were retreating now, presumably to avoid any unnecessary casualties from fighting this beast. The warriors from inside the inn were gathering as well, the Geraldians having given up their efforts through the portal. It appeared the Titan would see the full fury of the defenders of the inn.

On the horizen, a massive beast loomed. Tel's dragon, though obedient, wanted to return and see him once again.

Out of sight of the defenders, the thirty remaining hawkmen conferred with Lance, deciding their next move.

"Tomorrow, during the duel, I want half of you to secure the inn while the defenders are distracted, and the other half... well... I have special plans for you."

OOC: There. I've set up the next battle and thrown in a few plot twists. Anyone is welcome to decide the fates of the other 15 hawkmen.

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #205
CRASH! Tel was thrown trough the window by the massive arm of the titan. "Christ! He just touched me!” Tel was ready to charge at the titan when he suddenly became aware of two things: 15 hawkmen, and Sauron. Tel made his decision in a millisecond. He whistled a long tune, and he saw Sauron fly at incredible speed towards him. Sauron picked Tel up with the claws, threw him up in the air, and with a nice saltomortale Tel landed at his back. "What is the need of flames, when you got CLAWS AND FANGS?” Sauron crashed trough the hawkmen, knocking five unconscious at the instant. They fell to the ground, and were killed. "Comon! Spike their ass off!” Sauron skewered a hawkman on his claws, and threw him right into another one, both fell to the ground. Then he flied at full speed towards the remaining hawkmen, did a 90 turn, and crushed four of them with the tail. "You hungry Sauron?” Sauron roared, and bited over two hawkmen in one bite. "Look Sauron, I need to train my bow skills a little", Sauron took the hint, and stood still in the air, while Tel killed the two remaining hawkmen with his bow. "Good hunt Sauron", Tel whispered. Apart from a few arrow flesswounds, Sauron was perfect. Now the thing Tel worried about was Aarrow’s reaction.

[ Wednesday, November 19, 2003 16:14: Message edited by: Sauron T Deciever ]

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #206
OOC: The hawkmen are different, not only by appearance, but by skill, too. They are practically bonded together, so if you kill one, the others get much stronger (either with revenge, or through thought), and the hawkmen are few and far between. Trust me, when you only have 50 hawkmen to command and over a thousand soldiers, you know they are somewhat rare.

IC:
Rasil now had his mouth open at something else. A huge Titan had formed itself inside the inn. Then it struck him very dumbfoundedly. THE INN!!! ITS GONNA GET DESTROYED!!!! Rasil knew these things only from legends again, but he knew enough from the legend that Titans destroy anything in their way... even mountains.

He clambered down the battlements (The battle had receeded, and the two forces were now pulling back) and reached the floor when the Titan burst through the inn door, fractured splinters now. The door was missing, half of the tables inside were broken, the walls were literally torn apart. The inn looked as though it would not be able to support itself for long. The windows on the top floor were destroyed, and some of the floorboard from the second floor were practially upheaved. The Titan gave another roar, now out in the open field.

Rasil readied his daggers.

OOC: I dunno. I don't really like the idea of the Titan either, but since it happened, it happened. And jeezus, all 15 hawkmen, Tel!? God, so now they are down to just 15 left... GOD!!! :mad: (I rarely use emoticons... but I'm badly pissed. I just hope we can finish this RP before everything goes haywire.)

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #207
OOC: Just a note .It seems you are really pissed at ME, Tommy, but you didnt say anything about their power in the begining, so dont blame ME!
(Ps. I didnt like the titan either. I think the enemy are getting far too many special stuff!)
EDIT: Yes, i know you said something about the bonding.

[ Thursday, November 20, 2003 01:26: Message edited by: Sauron T Deciever ]

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #208
OOC: killing 15 of the best troops Lance had in one post is a little much, don't you think? oh and Shadow Wolf is capable of short-range teleportation.

IC:
Shadow Wolf dashed outside and threw a ball of soul energy at the Titan, shocking his nervous system and stunning him (OOC: that isn't supposed to hurt him any, just stop his movement). The blademaster then disappeared, and reappeared near the Titan after a split second. The gargantuan creature than bashed the ground in an attempt to crush Shadow Wolf. It missed, but he was forced back by the shockwave...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #209
OOC: Now this is a challenge I find to be a bit much, but I think Schostas would like it.

IC: Schostas sat back down at his table in the corner, stunned at what he just saw. He had of course heard of Titans, but he never thought he'd see one. Now that the creature is outside, he has time to think. He rushes up to his room and heads towards a trunk. He unlocks it with a key in his pocket and pulls out a bottle with a black liquid in it. He grabs another bottle with a murky brown liquid in it and then a third, with a green liquid in it. He sets them aside and then pulls out a mortar and pestle. Then a medium sized wooden bowl and a pouch filled with some odd dried plant leaves.

He shuts the chest, grabs each item, and heads back downstairs. He sits down at his table and sets everything in front of him. He puts a handful of the odd leaves in the mortar and grinds them to powder with the pestle. Then he puts the powder in the bowl, and with a wooden spoon, adds precisely measured out amounts of each bottled liquid he has with him. As he adds a little of the murky brown liquid, a strange smell fills the air. It smells a lot like ginger and isn't very repulsive. When he opens the next bottle filled with the green liquid, however, the smell is pungent and nauseating. It smells a lot like that of stagnant water in a swamp and anyone nearby quickly walks away.

He carefully measures out some of the liquid with the spoon, and adds it to the other liquid and the powder in the bowl. At first, nothing appears to be happening, but soon the mixture flashes a bright orange color and begins bubbling slightly. Schostas picks up the third bottle and pulls out the cork. The black liquid doesn't seem to give off much of a scent, but the vapor from it causes his eyes to begin watering. After measuring out a certain amount of the liquid, he adds it to the mixture in the bowl and on contact, it causes the other liquid to give off a small amount of smoke or mist.

People nearby think the table is on fire and yell for water, but he gets up quickly and waves them away. The concoction continues to smoke and bubble as he begins mixing the solution together with the spoon. It flashes various colors during the mixing and soon becomes viscous like tar. Then he pulls out all of his Chinese Throwing Stars and sets them on the table. He begins to carefully coat each one with the goo and then sets them in place on his belt. When he finishes, there is still some goo left over, but he just gets an empty bottle from the bartender and dumps it in.

Someone asks him what the goo is for and Schostas grabs a bow and arrow from a table that is still standing. He dips the arrow point in the goo and then holds the arrow up to a torch. It ignites instantly and glows a bright red color. He then sits back down and gives everyone an explanation.

Schostas: "Well, to put it all in Layman's terms, it is a recipe I learned from the Queen herself. She called it a Poisonous Flaming Projectile recipe. The goo, once lit, cannot be extinguished with water, only by magic, but eventually will burn itself out. The goo has a deadly poison in it that spreads through heated contacted, hence the flame. The poison spreads quickly through the blood, attacks the brain and nervous system of the creature hit, and will kill it in a matter of about five minutes. In this case, the Titan would be that creature.

Unfortunately, because the Titan is magically protected, it will take a lot longer for the poison to affect it. The flame from the burning goo can catch an enemy on fire. But since this Titan is magically protected, we would need to douse it with some sort of flammable liquid, and I have very limited amounts of this flaming poison."

He looks at the bartender.

Schostas: "How much liquor do you have?"

Bartender: "I have barrels of it."

Schostas: "They will have to do. They will make a decent enough flammable liquid. Now the problem is administering it to the Titan. BAH!!! It wouldn't really matter anyway. According to legend, Titans are almost immune to fire, poison resistant, vulnerable to cold, and magic resistant. What can we possibly do?"

Schostas starts pacing back and forth in the now ravaged inn. He looks around and sees the various summoned creatures still lurking about. Then it hits him. Get the summoned creatures to help in the battle with the Titan. There were more than enough of them to provide a good amount of aid to the inn, so he gathered them all together outside the inn by the fire that the Centaurs, basilisks, ice lizards, and drakes were still sitting in front of. Soon all the creatures were gathered around the fire.

Somehow, both of the dragonflies were still alive and were now fully healed again, the three dryads were now fully recovered from their exhausting ordeal with the Dark Wyrm, the ogre mages were hungry for action, the spectre was also groaning for action, the aranea were eager to finally get to do something else, and the hordlings were more than ready to fight.

OOC: I will continue their plan in another post sometime soon.

[ Monday, November 24, 2003 21:05: Message edited by: Sherlock Holmes - MSW ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Warrior
Member # 3479
Profile #210
OOC: First: It's more than logical that this attack was leading up to something like this. Gerald has no honor to defend by pressing such an attack for no other reason than to kill his own soldiers. He also is dastardly enough to do such a thing. Second, nothing seems to challenge us, unless it is extremely powerful. Thus, a Titan. I also thought the hawkmen were a little too easily dispatched (even though I helped). I also didn't intend the Titan to form INSIDE the inn. I was referring to the battlement wall, not the walls of the inn structure. Oh well.
IC: Vincent didn't know what to do. He was still stunned by such a mighty creature. Vincent finally decided to do what he thought he wouldn't ever do again. He let all the negative energy in the area, all the fury, all the anger, all the hate, flow into him. His body roiled. His skin stretched, his muscles strained, his bones ached. He grew in stature until he resembled some sort of horrible Demon. His armor and clothes had mostly torn away, leaving him wearing naught but a leather skirt of sorts (worn for such an occasion). His body was bloated and red, he had grown real claws and teeth, and his body was sprouting bony horns and spikes on his head, knees, elbows, and back. His humanity left him. He charged the Titan, oblivious of the danger. A blow from the Titan sent him into the remainder of the inn wall with a resounding "thud". Vincent, undeterred, started hurling stones from the inn wall at the creature. they were having little effect. He finally reeled back for a breath weapon. A gout of black, burning fluid sprayed all over the titan. The titan didn't even respond to the attack. A boulder came flying at Vincent, who wasn't able to dodge it. He was partially buried in rubble from the inn as he connected. He began to dig himself out.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #211
There isn't anything she can do. Neris had tried banging, and shouting, and even kicking. But the door is solid wood and does not yield to her. At last Neris sighs in defeat and phlomps down on the bed in the small room. There isn't even a window she can reach to crawl out - not that she is quite that foolhardy, this high above the ground. Frantic shouts and shaking walls had frightened her for a moment, but the bartender has chosen her room well, and it is far from any danger. Neris sighs again and curls up against the wall, wishing that her pet kitten is there so that she might cuddle it and be brave for it.

"What in the name of all is that?" the Captain breathes. He stares wide-eyed into the large shallow basin holding a watery image of the inn.

"A titan," Lance replies bitterly. "Gerald must be trying the same thing he did to Mother. Pull the infiltrators back."

"Sir?" the Captain looks at him askance. "They're nearly in position."

"Order them back. I'll not have them waste their lives on that titan, nor help Gerald take that inn. We've lost enough. The remaining hawkmen can have their vengeance tomorrow." He looks as though he has a bad taste in his mouth. "The Middle Passing has survived much longer than I would have thought possible. Let Gerald spend his power on them."

The Captain salutes.

"What is that?"

"A titan, lord."

"I can see that," Gerald snarls. "When did my dear brother get the power to summon that beast?"

The First mage hesitates. "Ah, my lord... he didn't."

"Then who did?"

The mage knows the answer, but there is no easy way to say it. Swallowing, he begins delicately. "My lord, when is the last time you saw your wife...?"

Gerald's growl is filled with wordless fury. The First mage is wise enough not to dodge the blow that sends him sprawling to the ground.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #212
Rasil couldn't do anything, until he saw the barrels. He walked over there, and asked one of the defenders near by what Schostas was doing. "He's going to douse the Titan in liquor, and then set him on fire! His nasty poison should work... I hope..." The voice trailed. Rasil brought out a canteen (Just "borrowed" from the nearby defender), and filled it up with all the liquor he could store. With that, he sat up against the wall, and took a swig. I don't see much else to do, now that I can't even touch such a creature... I'll watch Vincent... Vincent once again was buried underneath rubble. His human side was gone, and all that was in place was a demonic looking form.

Gerald was now even more infuriated. "HOW COULD MY WIFE DO THIS!?!" He screamed. Everyone in camp could have heard his voice and his senseless rants. "THAT WOMAN WILL PAY WITH HER LIFE TO TURNING MY PLANS AROUND!!!" Even Lance's camp could have heard his voice.

Lance walked outside of the tent. The Titan was one thing, but what about his forces? Sure enough, soldiers were appearing back at the camp, as the retreat was called. Lance didn't care for the soldiers at the moment; only for the 15 men in the air.

The hawkment landed with exhaustion and pain. Their escape was heavy paced, and all of their equipment were damaged. Lance tried to look for their commander, but he was nowhere in sight. "Where is your CO?" Lance asked with annoyance. "Sir..." One of the hawkmen got up quickly. He was the commander's brother, Ri'Kinsdal. "The CO... is dead... We lost him... when a man on a dragon... spotted us." His words came between heavy breaths. Tears could be seen in his eyes, as they continue to burn. "...We are the only ones left..."

Lance was more than dumbstruck. His best men, defeated, with only around 1/5 of his force left? The Titan roared outside, still showing destruction outside the inn.

One woman smiled in the darkness, somewhere within the mountains. She continued to look in the basin, watching the Titan continue the destruction of the inn.

--------------------
-Random Quote
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #213
Shadow Wolf barely dodged another blow that would have killed him. He responded by weaving his blade in the air, moving upwards. Coils of energy swirled around the Titan, rooting him in place.

You know, I could use a spear launcher, Shadow Wolf contacted Din as he retreated back to the Inn... or what was left of it...

--------------------
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #214
IC: "Damn it! Nothings happening!" Tel said as Sauron continued to pick up rocks from the ground and dropping them at the Titan.
"I have to figure out a way to help defeat that thing! Maybe!" Tel dropped of Saurons back, and landed at the head of the titan, Sauron flied back to the mountains. "PREPARE TO MEET YOUR DOOM!" Tel struck the katana right down into the brain of the creature...Wait, he did NOT, he just hit solid. But the Titan still became aware of it, and threw Tel right up in the air, and then he smacked Tel midair right trough the wall of the inn. Tel landed at some room, which was all he remembered before he passed out.

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #215
OOC: I actually meant that the hawkmen had already retreated from the battle, and Lance would have special plans for them the next day, just like he had plans for the others the next day. Sorry I was gone for a few days again. So, is the Titan inside the inn or outside it? I'm going to treat it like it near the inn, and crushed a few walls as a result of being so close.

IC: While the other defenders prepared their assault on the Titan, Aarrow had retreated to a dark corner, unnoticed. There, his eyes began to glow an eerie orange color. His eyes were locked on the dragon and it's rider circling above, killing hawkmen. :rolleyes: He then watched with interest as Tel was knocked through the wall of the inn by the Titan. The circling dragon seemed at a loss without instruction from it's rider.

Perfect, Aarrow thought. The orange energy surrounding him focused once again into the arrow, and he released it. The arrow raced into the air and repeated the same phenomenon that occured with the hawkmen. The beasts scales seemed unaffected by the acid effect of the attack, but its wings were bound just the same. Unable to fly, the dragon fell, dealing a glancing blow to the Titan just before striking the ground. The massive Titan was uninjured, but knocked off balance by the blow.

Exhausted, Aarrow sat on the ground in his corner to rest, confident that the dragon would be injured in the battle against the Titan.

OOC: Sauron, a little advice. Pay closer attention to other's posts and the overall flow of the RP. Randomly killing enemies gets very boring. Your enemies are not always weaklings compared to you. My character used one of his ultimate techniques that leave him very drained, attacked them with a trick technique, and took them by surprise. All in all it killed only about 10 and temporarily disabled about 20 more. Your character, in less than a paragraph, rather boringly slaughtered 15 with little effort. Give the enemies a little credit, or it starts to get to the point that the RP is entirely about killing enemies and never has any challenges, like there were with the Dark Wyrm. Just my 2 cents worth, take it or leave it.

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #216
Neris squeaks as one wall dissolves in a shower of rubble and dust. Sitting up, she looks on in astonishment as an unconscious Tel flies through the gap and lands in an unceremonious heap against the opposite wall. She runs to him, but there is little she can do. Soon her curiosity leads her to peer out of the hole in her wall. Neris gasps at the sight of the titan and the dragon engaged in a bloody brawl that looks likely to take the entire building down in the process. She jumps back as the dragon slams against the inn wall, knocking more stones loose.

--------------------
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #217
Shadow Wolf went to the back of the Inn - the only undamaged side, since it was away from the fighting. Alright, I need the spear launcher with the sniper scope, Shadow Wolf contacted Din through the PsyComm. Throw down a pack of anti-armour spears. One nice shot should do it, but those are hard to come by.

Aite, came the reply. Seconds later, a crate came falling from the sky, and landed just in front of him. He opened the crate, using Silentstriker as a makeshift lever, and saw what he needed. Immediately he sheathed his blade, assembled the spear launcher (which works like a cross between sniper rifle and a bazooka except it fires spears at high velocity), and leaped up to a flat point on the roof, spears ready behind his back.

The blademaster laid down on his stomach, and loaded the launcher. A tripod held the weapon in place as he aimed at the Titan with the sniper scope. As soon as the Titan faced in his direction without the dragon in the way, he could shoot the spear through the Titan's eye and into the brain, killing him instantly...

--------------------
--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #218
OOC: Sorry for staying away for so long.

IC: Schostas and the summoned creatures had been talking for fifteen minutes and had come up with a decent plan. They realized that they might not survive the battle, but they were willing to sacrifice themselves to save the inn. Schostas leads them to the field where the Titan is and turning around to look back at the inn, Schostas notices someone on the roof. He can tell that it is Shadow Wolf. He halts the summoned creatures and tells them to wait by the inn for him. Schostas grabs a nearby ladder and climbs to the top of the inn.

Shadow Wolf puts his concentration on hold to speak with Schostas. Schostas explains to him that the summoned creatures are willing to put their lives on the line to distract the Titan. Shadow Wolf tells him that he needs a good precise shot to kill the Titan, and that the creatures would make a good diversion, as long as they don't get in the way. Schostas agrees and heads back to the ground. He tells the creatures the new addition to the plan and they all agree to it. Schostas goes back into the inn and gets his black long sword and his throwing stars and heads towards the battle scene.

OOC: Okay. If someone makes actions for my character or the summoned creatures, remember that Schostas has flaming poison for the Chinese throwing stars and try not to kill off my summoned creatures. That is for me to decide. I created them after all.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #219
OOC: Just wanted to say that i propably wont post in some time, im sick and stuff, and if i try to write in english, everything gets screwed up bad. Tel is stil unconcious and Sauron flies back to the mountains when the titan is dead. Arrr headace, took me forever to write this stuff.

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #220
Frantic warriors raced back and forth as Rasil was drawn into a cloud of confusion. Getting up slowly from his spot beside the wall, he noticed the summoned creatures trying to attack the titan. The defenders were hastily trying to keep the Inn intact from falling, as the Titan now drew its powers toward the little summoned nucances(sp?). Looking up, Rasil could see a something projecting from the roof...

The Titan gave another swing, creating a crator in the ground, with a couple of smashed hordlings, and a hurt drake. Once more, another swing, taking out some wall of the Inn this time, trying to attack the dryads and dragonflies fluttering about in the air. The Titan turned, its eye on one of the dryads, the dryad right in front of Shadow Wolf...

Ri'Kinsdal prepared the remaining Hawkmen, 15 in all including himself. They would get revenge, especially from the dragon and his rider. The last hawkman lifted into the air, weapon and wit ready. The sun stooped toward the west, as daylight was slowly leaving again.

OOC: I'm not letting this die. Simply put, I want to finish this.

--------------------
-Random Quote
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #221
Come on... Shadow Wolf said to himself. Get out of the way, you damn Dryad.

Calmly he waited. The Titan, not seeing him, smashed a Dryad to the ground. He saw the perfect chance when the Titan stood back up. It noticed the blademaster, and began to charge at him.

Perfect, Shadow Wolf said to himself.

"Thank you for your cooperation!" He shouted, and fired. The spear shot straight through the Titan's eye, and into his brain. A bloody spearhead soon protruded from the back of the Titan's head. The great creature collapsed to the ground, immediately dead, and almost made a small earthquake...

--------------------
--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #222
IC: K'lez woke up.
"Damn dragon, im gona kill him personaly!"
He walked over to where Dys'selek and the rest of the hawkmen that were crushed by the dragons tail was lying, only Dys'selek was alive.
When they were all asembled, they found out that 8 survived, "we dont die by simply falling to the ground, we need more than that"

OOC: It seemed you all hate me a little, so lets just say the hawkmen were more resistant to pressure (Falling, crushing)

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #223
In it's fall the Titan brushed against the inn wall. Already considerably weakened, it was more than the structure could take. The remainder of the wall collapsed, taking a good portion of the upper level floor on that side with it. Neris screamed as the wood beneath her disappeared with a sharp crack. Scrabbling desperately for a handhold to stay her fall, the girl managed to grab and wrap her arms around a large splinter of support beam left extending a short distance into the air. The rough wood bit into her skin, drawing blood, but she was too frightened to notice the pain.

Then the building shook violently when the Titan hit the ground. The tremor caused the support beam to slip out of her precarious hold. Neris let out a long piercing shriek as she found herself falling into air.

"Daaaa!"

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #224
OOC: Time to note the damage.

IC: Schostas looked at the dead Titan in front of him and then around at his various summoned creatures. This is what he had observed.

Both of the remaining Hordlings had been crushed to a bloody pulp. They were caught off guard by a white light spell and were crushed by the Titan who retaliated on them.

Two of the three dryads were undamaged, but the third was on the brink of death, having been nearly crushed flat by the Titan. The Dryads had managed to blind the Titan several times with White light spells, enabling them to keep out of the Titans grasp time and time again. The severely injured dryad was put in the largest empty room upstairs with several other injured creatures, all receiving thorough care from the alchemists and healers about the inn. Even Schostas was doing his best to help in the healing.

The aranea were pummeling the Titan with magic, but to no avail. The Titan had emerged unscathed and eventually was able to fry two of the aranea to ash with fireball spells. Only one had survived, and it was mildly damaged. It was now in the room with the dryad recovering in a web put together magically by the Alchemists.

The Centaurs had been running circles around the Titan, striking it every now with their swords, but still doing little to no damage at all. The Titan had caught one of them off guard and knocked it to the ground, dealing it a good amount of damage in the process. The hurt Centaur was among the injured in the upstairs room.

The surviving Spectre had dealt the Titan sizeable damage with it's freezing touch, but too was caught off guard and mildly damaged. It was carried to a bed in the upstairs room to recover.

One of the Ice Lizards was killed and the other was severely damaged, but not before also doing plenty of damage with their icy breaths. The surviving Ice Lizard was taken to the room upstairs and placed on a bunch of straw in a corner.

Both basilisks were still undamaged and had done some decent damage to the Titan, having turned spots on the Titan to stone, though not much more than small spots. Nothing major on the Titan had been damaged.

The Drakes were both still alive, but both were mildly injured. They had both been pummeling the Titan with fiery breath and various fire spells, doing very little damage, and both were caught off guard by the dryad white light spells. The Titan had hit both of them with force walls. They were too big to be taken into the inn, so a makeshift medical tent was created outside the inn next to the only undamaged portion of wall.

The Dragonflies were both uninjured, having escaped the clutches of the Titan in the air and being too fast to be hit with flying magical projectiles. They had successfully stung the Titan several times, but did almost no damage to it at all.

Finally, the ogres were both alive yet, but both were mildly injured this time, having been struck by various spells flung at them by the Titan. They dealt the Titan tremendous amounts of damage, but the Titan had the ability to heal itself, and did so without so much as a hint of loss of energy. When the ogres were taken to the upstairs room, the room was found to be getting to full. The Centaur was moved to the makeshift tent outside with the Drake and ogres were given its two beds in the room, which were needed to fit the size of its body.

Schostas had been hitting the Titan with spells to distract it and had hit it with several flaming poisoned Chinese Throwing Stars. It took a while, but eventually the Titan began to respond to the poison after about fifteen minutes of fighting. The poison finally began to slow it down, and after it had nearly killed the one dryad, Shadow Wolf had his chance and had killed the Titan with one swift shot. Schostas then collected his Throwing Stars from the Titan's body after extinguishing them with magic and headed with the surviving undamaged creatures to the inn.

The dryads used their magic and restored several of the tables and chairs back to normal so they could sit down. The basilisks decided this time to stay in the warm inn, as did the uninjured Centaur and the Dragonflies. The bartender had food brought to them and this time they accepted it heartily and ate their fills. Schostas sat down at his usual table after patching up the holes in the walls with magic barriers. They would hold for now, but the walls had to be repaired eventually.

Everyone in the inn settled down for a while and awaited the next news of attack and the following day, when the duel would be held.

OOC: There, that should do it. :D

--------------------

Pages