THE ABOMINABLE PHOTO THREAD: THE THIRD COMING!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: THE ABOMINABLE PHOTO THREAD: THE THIRD COMING!
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #175
I left it at SW's front door now, alright? Can we now continue with the topic?

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #176
Settle.

Anyone got more pictures of themselves? I would post one, but my computer only has about 900MB of memory, so it would take too long.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #177
Hmmm...I have a short of a movie me and a few mates made last year somewhere around here. I don't think I can get in trouble for posting it but in the full lenth movie we got into trouble with the cops and arn't allowed to sell any more copies. DumbAss It was pretty much Back of the Y. Which is, by far, the best New Zealand show ever. I recommend that anyone who hasn't seen back of the Y go and buy it right now. It's like Jackass etc except really good/funny.

True New Zealand humor at it's best.

Note: The DumbAss preview isn't funny as it's just a clip we stole from about halfway through the video. The rest, however, makes alot more sense when it's complete.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #178
The link goes to a page full of symbols, no movie.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #179
Symbols like that pop up when using a Mac. Try clicking on the link on a Windows computer and it'll show up fine.

[ Thursday, August 11, 2005 07:48: Message edited by: Jeros ]

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #180
quote:
Originally written by Marvin, the paranoid android:

quote:
Originally written by ben XIII:

That's common knowledge here at Spiderweb. He's 7.
How do you mean he's 7! That's a joke, right? I mean, how can he be 7, and send in a photo of him being ten!

No, no, calm down and remember that your sanity is now indeed at the door, giving you the ability to accept things like this with now afterthought whatsoever.

That said, I'll say that physicists have yet to distinguish the true definition of the arrow of time. As far as we can figure out, past and future are exactly the same, though for some strange reason we're only able to remember the past. Therefore, the picture of Drakey is obviously a snapshot of him three years into the future.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #181
quote:
Originally written by ben4808 [1950 - 2100:
]
quote:

quote:

How do you mean he's 7! That's a joke, right? I mean, how can he be 7, and send in a photo of him being ten!

No, no, calm down and remember that your sanity is now indeed at the door, giving you the ability to accept things like this with now afterthought whatsoever.

That said, I'll say that physicists have yet to distinguish the true definition of the arrow of time. As far as we can figure out, past and future are exactly the same, though for some strange reason we're only able to remember the past. Therefore, the picture of Drakey is obviously a snapshot of him three years into the future.

I laugh at ben using science.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #182
quote:
Originally written by demonslaeyr:

quote:
Originally written by ben4808 [1950 - 2100:
]
quote:

quote:

I laugh at ben using science.

What? I have nothing against science.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #183
Or for it, is what I think he's saying.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #184
Marvin- you bear a significant resemblance to Robert Fripp (of the band King Crimson).

I don't really have any more pictures to show at this point, although I might have a good many more in the next few months.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #185
[quote=Drakefyre]
[qb] IMAGE(http://ryan-thompson.home.comcast.net/age10.png)

Me @ 10.
[/quote]This guy looks like my brother at 10. Except with sideburns. And it would seem the one on Drakey's right is about half and inch shorter than the left-side 'burn.

--------------------
\/ Do not trust anything the following poster has to say. \/
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #186
You can download the movie on a Mac by option clicking or holding down control, clicking, and choosing something that involves saving or downloading the link. You'll need to download Windows Media Player to view it.

—Alorael, who isn't sure if clicking the link works properly if you have WMP installed.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #187
quote:
Originally written by Not I:

[b] [quote=Drakefyre]
[qb] [Drakey's picture here]

Me @ 10.

This guy looks like my brother at 10. Except with sideburns. And it would seem the one on Drakey's right is about half and inch shorter than the left-side 'burn.[/b][/quote]Its the shade there, not his sideburns.

--------------------

Polaris
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #188
Edited out just cuz I don't like being seen for too long.

Ladies, don't be intimidated by my hotness. Fellas, don't be jealous.

[ Monday, August 15, 2005 10:21: Message edited by: Medicine Man ]
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #189
quote:
Originally written by Stugri-La:

Marvin- you bear a significant resemblance to Robert Fripp (of the band King Crimson).

I don't really have any more pictures to show at this point, although I might have a good many more in the next few months.

I suppose that's a good thing? (who is this band? No, What is this band?

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #190
Unrelated to the topic but DumbAss II has rolled into production. Within a few weeks a clip might be available of the starting.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #191
quote:
Originally written by Mysterious Man:

Ladies, don't be intimidated by my hotness. Fellas, don't be jealous.
Oblivious fool....!

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #192
Does thinking you're really sexy fall under jealousy or being intimidated by your hotness?

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #193
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

Its the shade there, not his sideburns.
No, it's definitely his hair. See how the his right-hand sideburn ends just shy of the middle while his left continues almost to the bottom of his ear? It's definitely not shadowing, because it's too thick and dark.

To prove this, inspect his lower cheek/jaw. The shadow there is clearly, well, shadow. Now compare that to the anomaly in question. See the difference?

--------------------
\/ Do not trust anything the following poster has to say. \/
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #194
It's because I'm incredibly left-brained, so my hair grows faster over there.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #195
You mean will grow faster on that side. :cool:

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #196
Yes, he does.

Error - It is a bit longer, but no the half an inch you said. As you can see, the lighting is coming from his right side, so naturally his left side is cast into shadow. If he had a lighter color hair, like blonde, it would be easier to tell. But you are right, it is a big longer.

[ Friday, August 12, 2005 13:52: Message edited by: Spring ]

--------------------

Polaris
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #197
RL Pic threads. Sure, why not. Hailing from the deadbeat hole of Adelaide, South Australia, your party host, Matt.

Click Me.

Or, for those who need a good deep-in-thought look, take heed of the following;
http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/9028/matt26xc.jpg

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #198
Offtopic: Yayness another Aussie. I live in Warrnambool, about 6 hours drive from Adelaide (in Victoria's sothwest).

On topic: The first photo of you, kuc, is a bit hazy. I guess its just the lighting.

--------------------

Polaris
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #199
Actually, it looks like the photographer forgot to hold the camera still. That or he wasn't supposed to take a sharp picture of those girls behind you. :P

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ

Pages