THE ABOMINABLE PHOTO THREAD: THE THIRD COMING!

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: THE ABOMINABLE PHOTO THREAD: THE THIRD COMING!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #75
That explains why you look like one another.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 19:02: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #76
Yes, even more so now. His hair has been gradually changing to a darkish brown since a couple of months after that photo was taken. Our facial features are a bit different, though.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 19:06: Message edited by: Spring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #77
quote:
Originally written by Dolphin.:

That explains why you look like one another.
It would also explain why they are all in the same photo.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #78
It could be a picture of him with his friends :P

--------------------
Nena
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #79
On my first day of school? Right. :P

--------------------

Polaris
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #80
Friends in the neighborhood, well ok :P

--------------------
Nena
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #81
lol. Nice try Dolphin. Anyways, I should say you two look pretty cute. I love kids, and specially pictures of people when there were kids. Someone should start a thread about it.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #82
Why? We have this thread. People can just post both. I have a baby photo of me at 3 days around somewhere...

--------------------

Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #83
Yes, the link to my "picture" is deliberately broken. I don't have a picture in uploadable format and I don't have a scanner to turn one into an uploadable format. Besides, I've been mysteriously anonymous for too long to go ruining it now.

Stugie: Are you able to contort your fingers into shapes not normally attainable by joints? I have a friend (coincidentally with a name very similar to yours) who has been known to do the spidery fingers in face trick. He has caused several screams and on one occasion a spontaneous collapse.

—Alorael, who supports all efforts to resemble Rasputin. Partially because he had an overpowering beard, and partially because he was really evil, but mostly because he was probably the closest anyone has ever come to matching the horror and "Why won't you die!?" of a zombie movie. Such are good traits for the coming time of overwhelming n/f.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #84
quote:
Originally written by Cellulism:

Yes, the link to my "picture" is deliberately broken. I don't have a picture in uploadable format and I don't have a scanner to turn one into an uploadable format. Besides, I've been mysteriously anonymous for too long to go ruining it now.

Why not? You ruin threads, why not ruin your anonymity? :P

Please?

EDIT: Thank you, Dolphin. I knew it wsa something like that, but couldn't think of the spelling.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 22:33: Message edited by: Spring ]

--------------------

Polaris
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #85
Anonymity.

--------------------
Nena
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #86
Here's a pic of me. Bad quality and when I was 30 hours without sleep. Not a pretty sight. I'll see if I'll take a new pic of me (it's about time to do so, anyway).

IMAGE(http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/4230/overwhelming7lt.jpg)

Edit- t Dolphin: I know, but the glasses, eyes, nose and mouth made me remeber the character. And hey! It's a cartoon, some facial features are exagerated. ;)
BTW, Dr. Ido was one of my favourite characters in that story, so it was a compliment, Aran. :)

[ Sunday, July 24, 2005 05:15: Message edited by: Overwhelming ]

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #87
IMAGE(http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y169/morganwild/Me.jpg)

My photo from the old thread, I should have more on my computer soon enough consisting of pictures of my recent holiday.

It pains me to say it, but the Harry Potter speculations end here.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #88
quote:

Stugie: Are you able to contort your fingers into shapes not normally attainable by joints? I have a friend (coincidentally with a name very similar to yours) who has been known to do the spidery fingers in face trick. He has caused several screams and on one occasion a spontaneous collapse.
Well, my fingers are all quite normal, joint-wise, but my thumbs are quite another matter. They're double-jointed, and I can bend each thumb around so that it makes a right angle with the knuckles at the base of my fingers. If that's hard to understand, I'll attempt to get a picture of it at some point.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #89
quote:

Those are some pretty convincing lies, I must admit. However, I happen to know the truth and am going to share it with everyone here. Your tampering with the Necronomicon has rendered your appearance so geometrically blasphemous that your image autocorrupts whatever it comes into contact with—it breaks mirrors, makes paint run on canvas, makes eyeballs explode, cripples cameras, and scrambles pixels. You're now forced to live in a deserted mansion by yourself, with a series of locked doors and warning signs between you and all the exits to prevent unfortunate mishaps with innocent visitors.

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #90
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

Edit: Post 666. In an effort to make this post more worthy of the occasion, I shall observe that Ben appears to be demon possessed.
Really? How so? ;)

Oh, and Spring, you have changed quite a bit from the looks of it, most notably in the height department.

EDIT: Yikes, missed a page! :eek: Oh well, this should still me marginally relevant.

[ Sunday, July 24, 2005 11:58: Message edited by: Mister Maoben ]

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #91
If that were true, Icshi, I wouldn't have pretended to post a picture.

—Alorael, who is actually quite dashing in an inverted and seventeen dimensional way.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #92
Hmm. On not-so-popular demand, I provide a link to my movie. Like this. Link.

No towel pictures I'm afraid.

--------------------
"Son--err," her father said, "I mean... Daughter, I give you your first and only sword. Use it for with skill for great villainy." Nanoisms

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery - WannabeCool Forums
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #93
quote:
Originally written by The Almighty Doer of Stuff:

... I'd probably have a nice smile if I didn't have braces, but I do, so I didn't smile in this picture.
Hey ADoS, braces are hot and somehow charming - look at Ben's pic! Didn't Britney Spears wore braces with proud?
:P Well, Britney is not actually hot but braces make her at least, um ... more special.

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #94
quote:
Originally written by spy.there:

Hey ADoS, braces are hot and somehow charming...
I'm amazed at the above comment. Could I be wrong? Do I actually hate my non-brace-needing teeth now?

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #95
quote:
Originally written by Conspiracist:

If that were true, Icshi, I wouldn't have pretended to post a picture.
You didn't pretend to post a picture. You made the attempt, all right, but it autocorrupted and deleted itself from our continuum. It just wasn't compatible with our universe.

--------------------
The A.E. van Vogt Information Site
My Tribute to the Greatest Writer of the Science Fiction Golden Age
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #96
Unfortunately, my braces have been subsequently removed. But I still have to wear a retainer. :/

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #97
quote:
Originally written by spy.there:

Didn't Britney Spears wore braces with proud?
The grammar in this sentence is like fingernails on the blackboard of my soul.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #98
quote:
Originally written by Overwhelming:

Here's a pic of me. Bad quality and when I was 30 hours without sleep. Not a pretty sight. I'll see if I'll take a new pic of me (it's about time to do so, anyway).

IMAGE(http://img316.imageshack.us/img316/4230/overwhelming7lt.jpg)

Your face reminds me of that Jared Fogle guy from thems Subway commercials. Scary.

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #99
quote:
Originally written by Spring:

I actually expected Ben to have black hair and to not have glasses.
Me too, actually. Or at least dark brown.

I see no resemblance between Kel and Alec, nor between Tobey and Ischi... Kingy, however, looks like one of my acquaintances, hair and all.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.

Pages