THE ABOMINABLE PHOTO THREAD: THE THIRD COMING!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: THE ABOMINABLE PHOTO THREAD: THE THIRD COMING!
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #25
quote:
Originally written by Lady Davida:

Dolphin, I don't know if I've said this but you look almost exactly like a friend of mine. What's that zebra thing behind you in the second pic?
*giggle* It's a towel under my rat's cage so they don't destroy the dresser. I had to take the picture myself, so stuff ended up in the background.

[ Friday, July 22, 2005 19:06: Message edited by: Dolphin. ]

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #26
I'm so glad there is finally more pictures of Aran, whom I think does not look that much like Harry Potter (maybe just a tiny bit). and how old is Ash anyway?

ps. I know my picture is not very clear, but that is the example of what happens when you don't have a digital camera, a web cam, or a scanner and end up asking someone you don't know that well for a favor. (to scan my pict)
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #27
quote:
Originally written by Gobsmack:

Not really, David. Dumbledore said on numerous occasions that Harry is very thin. And so has Mrs. Weasley.
Believe me, Harry's not as thin as Aran. These pictures don't do him justice in that respect.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Marlenny:

I'm so glad there is finally more pictures of Aran, whom I think does not look that much like Harry Potter (maybe just a tiny bit). and how old is Ash anyway?

ps. I know my picture is not very clear, but that is the example of what happens when you don't have a digital camera, a web cam, or a scanner and end up asking someone you don't know that well for a favor. (to scan my pict)

Around 21, I believe. I can't really remember. A don't worry, I think the picture is nice.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #29
Thanks. Btw, is it me or Ash looks way younger in that picture? he looks 18 or 19.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #30
I don't have any new pictures, but here's the one you've all seen before: me.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #31
IMAGE(http://thuryl.desperance.net/lucien.jpg)
That one's about 3 years old now. I should probably get a new photo.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #32
Wow Kel, we've been focusing on the wrong SW member. Sure Thuryl is good, but damn you are fine. Yet you could never beat Aran.

Edit: *takes a second look at kel's picture and changes the post*

[ Friday, July 22, 2005 22:39: Message edited by: Marlenny ]
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #33
IMAGE(http://515.skankyflat.net/Retards/Dead.jpg)

Yep, thats me at my friends flat party after drinking a bottle of vodka in under an hour and feeling fine, then deciding it would be a good idea to attempt to drink the 12 pack of 440ml beer I bought him for his birthday. That picture was taken at about 10:00 and the party started at 8:30.
Edit: It was his idea that I drunk them, I didn't just go steal them.

[ Friday, July 22, 2005 22:53: Message edited by: Kingy ]
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #34
Is it just me, or do Kel and Alec look strikingly similar?

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #35
Yes, they do look somewhat similar.

Kingy — while your alcohol consumption might be admirable (though you might not of felt that way the morning after), I can't seem to get a proper look at you. I'll try tilting my head.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #36
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Is it just me, or do Kel and Alec look strikingly similar?
It's the nose, I think. Same reason Alec reminds me of Gerard Depardieu.

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #37
quote:
Originally written by Aran, The Eternally Late:

IMAGE(http://www.santharia.com/treasures/santhmoot/pics/448.jpg)

Maybe it's the glasses, but you surely look a lot like Dr. Ido, from Gunnm, except the haircut, of course:

IMAGE(http://gen.jbcgroup.com.br/img/gunnm/pers_daisukeido.jpg) :D

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #38
Well, Alec *does* have Kel's picture in his profile right now. I believe one of Alec's pictures is here.

http://alec.desperance.net/Photos%20of%20Alec's%20penis/presidente6-800x.JPG[/url]

Don't let the URL keep you away, it's perfectly harmless.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 03:28: Message edited by: Arancaytar has left the building. ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #39
On the other hand, how many people (himself likely included) would really descibe Alec as "perfectly harmless"?

Edit: And I agree with Marlenny, Kel certainly gives Thuryl some tough competition.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 06:32: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #40
Wow, Kingy, if I ever managed to down that much booze in one night, I have a feeling I'd never post again. Impressive that you're here, with all of your marbles seemingly intact.

As I have quite a few pictures stored up, I figured I'd post another one. More might come later, as well. This one manages to be even less flattering than the last, but it's funnier as well. It was taken immediately after a little mishap in which I lost my balance and spilled most of a whiskey/coke all over my shirt. As you can see, though, it didn't bother me in the slightest.

IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v57/Stughalf/Cock2.jpg)

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #41
Wow, these are the hands of a holy man. I'm not a chiromant though :P

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #42
My hands, or rather my fingers, are rather exceptional. My hands are often said to be spider-like, as the palms are small but the fingers exceptionally long and thin, with larger knuckles. As these knuckles make it very difficult to remove rings and the like, my first marriage will likely be my last. :P

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 08:29: Message edited by: Stugri-La ]

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #43
t Overwhelming, Dr Ido's chin is too different from Aran's for there to be any resemblance, and his eyebrows, too.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #44
I'd post something here if I had a good picture in digital format, but we're kind of still sticking to the film. That and I don't feel like taking one just for this purpose. :/

EDIT: *looks around*

Oh, wait, there is one, but I don't know how good it was. My brother surprised me taking that one. :/

Here.

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 09:27: Message edited by: Mister Maoben ]

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #45
Alo, the image link is broken...
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #46
It was meant to be. Alo doesn't have a picture to show us. Or he just doesn't want to.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #47
Honestly, do you want to see what Alo looks like?

Me, I'll have a picture soon.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4001
Profile Homepage #48
quote:
Originally written by Stugri-La:

My hands, or rather my fingers, are rather exceptional. My hands are often said to be spider-like, as the palms are small but the fingers exceptionally long and thin, with larger knuckles. As these knuckles make it very difficult to remove rings and the like, my first marriage will likely be my last. :P
They *are* spiderlike. My arachnophobia nearly kicks in while looking at your fingers, and I'm creeped out. :P

[ Saturday, July 23, 2005 10:16: Message edited by: Aran, The Eternally Late ]
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #49
quote:
Originally written by Mister Maoben:

I'd post something here if I had a good picture in digital format, but we're kind of still sticking to the film. That and I don't feel like taking one just for this purpose. :/

EDIT: *looks around*

Oh, wait, there is one, but I don't know how good it was. My brother surprised me taking that one. :/
Here.

Why is it that I would've never pictured you blonde?. Is someone surprised to see how different we look from what everyone thought? and when are we going to finally know what Alo really looks like?

Pages