What Kinds of Girls do you Like?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What Kinds of Girls do you Like?
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #75
quote:
Originally written by You know who this is:

Besides, I'm generally looked upon as a fat ugly retard, so theres no hope for me IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/frown.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/frown.gif)

*foghorn*

EDIT: A Stughalfian Principle, how many pages did your comment take up? Couldn't you have written anything longer? lol

I've written far longer. So have many, many other people. Sometimes you just have more to say than you can fit in a couple of sentences.

And there's hope for everyone, no matter how fat, ugly, or retarded. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/tongue.gif)

[ Sunday, February 15, 2004 09:08: Message edited by: A Stughalfian Principle ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #76
quote:
Originally written by A Stughalfian Principle:

-- And there's hope for everyone, no matter how fat, ugly, or retarded. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/tongue.gif)
I'd wish -_-

--------------------
Ah! My Homepage - In Finnish and English
Geneforge - The Maps
My Elfwood Gallery - Stories I've written in english
The WALL - Forums in Finnish
Waitingformedication. I could really use some.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #77
Yay, a fellow optimist. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/tongue.gif)

He's right, anyway.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #78
You *would* wish? If you're not fat and retarded yourself, then wouldn't you *not* wish, and if you are, then wouldn't you *be* wishing?

I probably stand no chance with them women folks, but my odds of caring are similarly minimal.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #79
I'm tall, average weight, but a dork... oh well, im still a prep from nerds, cant stand em', and also jerks, i hate nerds and jerks, nerds think they're smarter than everyone else, and jerks think they're cooler than everyone else, so i must be cooler then them because i admit it when uhh, oh wait girls, IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/redface.gif) ok, i like your everyday nice girls, usually long hair, nice to people, 50/50 chance of them being a cheerleader, stuff like that. but what i really like, is that feeling, you know, the flowers, and the pink, and the bunnies, gott love those bunnie, and the jitters... yeah, life is good IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/biggrin.gif) especially with bunnies IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/wink.gif)

--------------------
For a good time, play these free rpg's, http://www.r-fate.com/ and http://www.pristontale.com/
I wanna beta test BoA for windows!!!
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #80
Chavs? What would that be?

A friend says there's someone for everyone, and that's as may be, but it's possible you met your someone and really got on their nerves already.

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #81
quote:
Originally written by Shiryu:

I hate nerds and jerks, nerds think they're smarter than everyone else, and jerks think they're cooler than everyone else...
Actually, jerks could be those who consider themselves [insert any positive adjective]er than everyone else. I've found that there are supercilious people of all kinds, whether they think they're above intellectually or socially or spiritually. Every group has them, but don't let a few bad examples spoil you on everyone.

—Alorael, who has discovered that his taste in females has only that in common: they're all female. They usually have two arms, two legs, and one head, but not always.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3932
Profile #82
The difference between me and the rest of the world? im better then them.

--------------------
Clowns are baby eating murderers.

My science teacher says so.
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #83
that would have been my definition of a prep, not a jerk, a prep thinks hes better, a jerk tries to make you worse, something along those lines, and even worse, when they are in groups, they all go around grabbing nipples and raking each other. it is really stupid... oh, there newest "trick", drawing on people with chalk, pathetic.

--------------------
For a good time, play these free rpg's, http://www.r-fate.com/ and http://www.pristontale.com/
I wanna beta test BoA for windows!!!
Lifecrafter
Member # 233
Profile #84
quote:
It is worthy of note that the majority of Spidweb's female population is bisexual, married, or in it principally for the RPs.
None of the above (though I have always been curious about RPs).

quote:
And me also, I'm a very shy person. I hope someday I'll be able to scrape up the courage to ask someone.... (sigh)

Speaking as a girl... I'm not really interested in having a boyfriend right now. However, if I did he would have to be both smart and funny. My friend Liana told me that there are no smart guys. This made me sad, as I have seen evidence to support this. I was talking to another friend later, and she said that there were smart guys, but they were all in their rooms reading fantasy and cosmology books and playing computer games. Them she looked at me and said "That reminds me. You should really get out more." Oh well. How are the nerds of the world supposed to reproduce? Are we a dying breed? IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/eek.gif)

--------------------
I'm just too selfish to be Zen. I mean, once you lose yourself and reach total enlightenment you don't care what the answer was in the first place. Ultimately a few good friends and a bag of Doritos is a better investment.

There is no such thing as an over-active imagination.

Hmm... These games are addictive and quite possibly dangerous. I fear the FDA will start regulating RPGs.
Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #85
Naa, occasionally two compatible nerds meet, and then they disturb their friends with grotesque acts of nerduler sexual depravity.

If anyone is scared that RP dorks are a dying breed, start a dating service that matches partners strictly upon gaming/writing standards and see what happens.

--------------------
The many faces of Logalot
--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
--------------------
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #86
quote:
Originally written by Logalot^2:

Naa, occasionally two compatible nerds meet, and then they disturb their friends with grotesque acts of nerduler sexual depravity.
The friends are often jealous as well as disturbed. Or so I hear.

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #87
Zephyr would - AHH never mind.

Welcome back, ASD, assuming that you're back and not just popping in to enlighten us. As for nerd reproduction, I have several friend whose nerdy, middle-aged parents are still deeply in love with each other. These friends are nerds themselves. I don't know how nerds are supposed to find each other, but they do, apparently...

...rereading that, I realized that I was confusing geeks with nerds. Oh well. Close enough. I think.

I, for the record, am not part of any specific group. I'm a preppy geek, or a punkish prep, or a geeky punk, or something... nothing specific, anyway.

EDIT: The first part of this post is in reference to the last part of Logo's. Dareva's post wasn't there when I started typing this.

[ Sunday, February 15, 2004 18:55: Message edited by: Sir David ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #88
I tend to think love stories are kinda cute, but that's because I'm sappy.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #89
Welcome back, ASD! If you came to pick up the sanity you forgot at the door, I'm afraid the ravenous ferrets have probably eaten it already...

I think nerdism has to be a recessive trait, and heterozygous carriers exhibit some positive phenotype, ensuring that the gene survives. Kind of like sickle cell anemia...

—Alorael, who uses the term 'jerk' in the sense that it was given to him. He'd call the type '"irritating individual with delusions of grandeur and a massive superiority complex."
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #90
Yes, welcome back indeed!

-Motrax, who's got nothing to say on topic, but hasn't posted in a while so he'll just steal Alorael's signature and flee while there's time.

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 233
Profile #91
I feel so loved! (giggles girlishly) IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
I'm just too selfish to be Zen. I mean, once you lose yourself and reach total enlightenment you don't care what the answer was in the first place. Ultimately a few good friends and a bag of Doritos is a better investment.

There is no such thing as an over-active imagination.

Hmm... These games are addictive and quite possibly dangerous. I fear the FDA will start regulating RPGs.
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #92
I'm simply the most perfect human being ever to have lived. Nobody can resist my devilish charms.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #93
What's the definition of a nerd? Someone who uses his computer (too) much? Someone who is shy and lives in seclusion? Or both of these?

I and my friends are daily on the Net and play lots of computer games. Still, we regularly go on parties and many of us have got a boy/girlfriend. While computers play a big part in our lives, there's more. What does that make us? We consider ourselves nerds, but more in an "anti-macho" way.
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #94
The best way for a nerd to meet girls/boys/tentacle monsters is probably to spend lots of time chatting online. That way, you'll only meet people who don't mind nerds.

Or hang around outside a university's computing department. That almost worked for me.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #95
I am/was a smart, nice jock. I generally got along with everyone except for a couple people, and we mutually disliked each other.

And ASD, IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #96
So it seems the legendary asd is back after all! You're a part of Spiderweb history by now, I gues... IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/biggrin.gif) How long was it, one and a half years?

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #97
Hey! ASD! Now here is a girl that is everybody here's favourite sort of girl!

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #98
ASD back, yey! IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/smile.gif)

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #99
I wouldn't consider myself to be a nerd, geek, jock, prep, or a member of any other discrete social classification, really. Although I lack any and all athletic skills entirely, in most other respects I'm so much of a jack-of-all-trades that I find it relatively simple to get along with and relate to almost anyone. I'm generally thought of as being a unique sort of oddball, not necessarily confined to any particular oddball category. Unfortunately, being spread so thinly over such a vast variety of interests causes me to have difficulty relating to people, and thus, girls, on too deep of a level.

And welcome back, ASD, although I certainly wasn't around when you were last here. I've heard many, many good things about you, though, so I look forward to seeing you around. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (4)_files/smile.gif)

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky

Pages