What Kinds of Girls do you Like?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What Kinds of Girls do you Like?
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #175
IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (8)_files/tongue.gif)

I have been described as "hot" and "cute" by several of my friends (female, of course), and "handsome" by my older relatives. That's as specific as I can get; I don't look draconic, or reptilian, or canine, or feline, or anything like that. Poor me.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Incaseofemergency,breakglass.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #176
All the cool people are furries, David. Nobody loves you!

—Alorael, who isn't a furry either. That's okay, though. Alaska has enough cool to go around.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #177
Pretty much everyone in my immediate family has called me "cute," or some other brand of compliment on physical appearance over the years. Of my (male) friends, several find me at least mildly attractive, and a few have repeatedly expressed their admiration for my looks. I've had a few women tell me they found me good-looking, as well, but in a few of those cases they had been put on the proverbial spot and may not have answered in an entirely truthful manner. In terms of an animal resemblance, I am perhaps slightly fox-ish or weasel-like. When I'm clean shaven, which is almost never nowadays, I appear at least a few years younger than my age, and possess a vaguely professorial countenance. However, when my moustache and beard are well-trimmed, I am the choiciest of rakes. It still doesn't work with women, though. I'll never figure that out, I suppose.

[ Sunday, February 22, 2004 10:24: Message edited by: A Stughalfian Principle ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #178
hey logo u work 4 da nomoxxx ppl rite yea well tell them to get their site up so that ppl can actulalyy reead their ads and maek deczixsions k thx

Also, I've been called "30 cents (in lenght) nicer than once of my friends" by a girl. That of course only compensates the fact that I'm 10 cents shorter than the particular friend of mine. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (8)_files/tongue.gif)

[ Sunday, February 22, 2004 11:44: Message edited by: KommandoV ]

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #179
quote:
hey logo u work 4 da nomoxxx ppl rite yea well tell them to get their site up so that ppl can actulalyy reead their ads and maek deczixsions k thx
I think what you meant to say was:

Hey Logo, you work for the Nomox people right? Yeah, well tell them to get their site up so that people can actually read their ads and make decisions. Ok, thanks.

This has probably been the most popular topic in the entire world of messageboards. Ever.

--------------------
The most pointless site in the world!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #180
Are you really that goddamn stupid? Inquiring minds wish to know.

Also, no, it's not even close.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Shock Trooper
Member # 3980
Profile Homepage #181
I wonder, what kind of girls would be attracted to such impatience (above post)?
And I wonder whether this selectivity about communication partners is really intended.

--------------------
Wisdom grows from trying to find structure in our experience - looking backwards in time - while living goes forward.
Theories are expectations that help us live forward - like possible ways to put the mosaic together. If they are worth the effort to remember, they should predict something and in case the prediction does not work out with time they should autodestruct.
And then there is something that we cannot test - something we have inherited in form of customs, attitudes, culture and the spirit of stories told and retold - that is like our individual SQUARE ONE.
This runs deeper than we can know.
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #182
Impatience? My best guess would be dead ones.

--------------------
KazeArctica: "Imagine...wangs everywhere...and tentacles. Nothing but wangs and tentacles! And no pants!"
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #183
Impatience? My best guess would be that you should get a clue. ^_____^

[edit:] wider smile lol

[ Monday, February 23, 2004 11:55: Message edited by: The Most Guru of the Gurus ]

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Shock Trooper
Member # 3980
Profile Homepage #184
quote:
The Most Guru of the Gurus wrote:
Are you really that goddamn stupid? Inquiring minds wish to know.

My best guess would be that you should get a clue. ^_____^

[edit:] wider smile lol

Is the strident cryptic tone here meant to leave newbies puzzled, feeling small und ugly in front of The Most Guru of Guru?

[ Monday, February 23, 2004 14:41: Message edited by: yet another procrastinator ]

--------------------
Wisdom grows from trying to find structure in our experience - looking backwards in time - while living goes forward.
Theories are expectations that help us live forward - like possible ways to put the mosaic together. If they are worth the effort to remember, they should predict something and in case the prediction does not work out with time they should autodestruct.
And then there is something that we cannot test - something we have inherited in form of customs, attitudes, culture and the spirit of stories told and retold - that is like our individual SQUARE ONE.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #185
Morgan's theory holds true if you believe that opposites attract, but I think that small children, or for those with real get up and go, grizzly bears are perfectly viable alternatives.

And of course trees, fruit, Mexicans and other non-sentient creatures.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Shock Trooper
Member # 3980
Profile Homepage #186
I appreciate your sarcastic advice about grizzlies and non-sentient beings for desperate emergencies. May internet pictures and certain games scavenge the desperate drive of the shy guys and distract them from sticking it everywhere they can imagine without bothering to ask (being too shy).

Would it help you to share any personal experiences here that might be compatible with the policies of this board?

Many Mexicans (beware of the burly ones in particular) will probably take exception to be subsumed in this way and rightfully so.

As for the kids you mentioned, let me get serious.
This is not funny. Are you a small child or would you want to be looked upon as the opposite?
Would you want to explain about your "reasonable morality" in this context?

[ Monday, February 23, 2004 15:20: Message edited by: yet another procrastinator ]

--------------------
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #187
James loves mangos, sticky buns, and watching the Mexicans on TV.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 233
Profile #188
quote:
Is the strident cryptic tone here meant to leave newbies puzzled, feeling small und ugly in front of The Most Guru of Guru?

Everything make newbies feel small and confused. I know I was was often confused in the early days. I still am. Oh well. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (8)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
I'm just too selfish to be Zen. I mean, once you lose yourself and reach total enlightenment you don't care what the answer was in the first place. Ultimately a few good friends and a bag of Doritos is a better investment.

There is no such thing as an over-active imagination.

Hmm... These games are addictive and quite possibly dangerous. I fear the FDA will start regulating RPGs.
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #189
quote:
Originally written by antisocialdragon:

quote: Is the strident cryptic tone here meant to leave newbies puzzled, feeling small und ugly in front of The Most Guru of Guru?

Everything make newbies feel small and confused. I know I was was often confused in the early days. I still am. Oh well. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (8)_files/tongue.gif)[/quote]True nuff dat

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #190
Dear Mr. YetOneWhoHasBeenSelfCastrated, I'm not going to turn any nicer just because you happen to be a newbie. Now could you please consider spending your time on better issues than whining about what I do. It's a big waste of time, for both of us. Thanks in advance, die in a hole.

IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (8)_files/smilie.gif)

[edit:] one exclamation mark changed to a comma.

[ Tuesday, February 24, 2004 07:16: Message edited by: The Most Guru of the Gurus ]

--------------------
- The Great Mister
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #191
I think I liked TGM better when he directed his anger inwards.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #192
Anger?

--------------------
- The Great Mister
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #193
Your two-fisted fury.

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #194
Well, for newbie bashing, TM and Alec are more than enough. TGM was, indeed, more charming when his posts were mostly reprocessed pork meat.

--------------------
The many faces of Logalot
--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
--------------------
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #195
Subtelty is the spice of life.

Or so they say.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #196
quote:
Originally written by Logalot^2:

Well, for newbie bashing, TM and Alec are more than enough. TGM was, indeed, more charming when his posts were mostly reprocessed pork meat.
Flaming can indeed be an art, in my opinion, and TGM is one of the finest flamers I have ever had the pleasure to know. A simple one- or two-word insult is the easiest thing in the world to create and throw out, but truly humorous and powerful flaming is an undeniable art which hardly receives its due in this day and age of sensitivity and sheltering.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #197
I agree, although cruel hearted, TGM certainly has a knack for it. Bravo.

--------------------
The many faces of Logalot
--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
--------------------
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #198
Alec's style in crushing the weak is truly spectacular when he puts some effort into it. His two-fisted fury gets my vote in the flaming contest. Not that I want to encourage such behavior, mind you...

—Alorael, who is allowed to appreciate the aesthetics of a well-crafted implement of destruction without approving of violence. And Alec's posts certainly draw blood!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #199
Why does this thread make me want to quote queer Misfits songs?

Pages