What Kinds of Girls do you Like?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What Kinds of Girls do you Like?
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #200
I'm not ready just yet to unveil it, but I do indeed have a little thing I'd like to introduce you all to in a few days or so. It deals somewhat with my previous comment in this discussion, and you'll like it, I promise. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/tongue.gif)

[ Tuesday, February 24, 2004 21:49: Message edited by: A Stughalfian Principle ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #201
You're going to insult us all in a creative manner? I'm not sure I'd like that.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #202
Ah, well, it's not quite that simple, Thuryl. Myself dealing out insults will surely be an integral part of the whole thing, but you'll certainly have your fair chance to reply in kind.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #203
I seriously can't believe that this topic hasn't been closed. I mean it has over 200 replies!! 200!! How interested can people be in 1 subject!?

IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/mad.gif)

But seriously people, how long do you think this madness will continue? 1000 replies?

--------------------
The most pointless site in the world!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Infiltrator
Member # 3776
Profile Homepage #204
You have the longest signature i've ever seen. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/eek.gif)

--------------------
Some stupid laws

If it is mine,it is mine.
If I had it a second ago,it is mine
If it looks like it is mine it is mine.
If it is your's and you keep it down,it becomes mine.
If I like something,it is mine
If I see something,then it is mine.

Please click here
Do not visit this Page

Want to visit the misc.boards-This is the only WAY

-Stinging Munster
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #205
Firstly, it is so off-topic since early on that one can hardly say all these people are interested in one topic.
Secondly, moderators are human too, and sometimes enjoy a bit of mischief. (That is a secret, by the way.)
Thirdly, the subject of girls appears to be close to the hearts of many a horny teenage guy, and that constitutes the majority of the board membership.
Therefore be surprised no longer, but rest your mind in tranquility and contentment.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #206
I think we have some girls who like girls here, and some older-than-teenaged-guys (who do not break their country's laws by desiring girls under 18 thank you), too. So the base for this topic is pretty wide.

Don't get mad at other people's stupidity or thoughtlessness, just let them continue 'till the other shoe drops...

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #207
I'm not basing the statement about teenaged boys purely on prejudice. Some time ago we had an age/sex topic on which I logged the responses. Over 90% were male and these were mostly in the 14-19 age band. Okay, the horniness is a prejudice.

I agree that there are all sorts of other people out there who use these boards, including old ladies like me *cof*, but we are the lunatic fringe of the membership.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #208
I think you'll find it's a given, actually.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #209
quote:

You have the longest signature i've ever seen. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/eek.gif)

I know. I got it from chickenjoke.com , which has all the answers to the question 'Why did the chicken cross the road?'

I don't think that the mods should be human. They should have robot ones (like the unpopular series robocop).

I think I saw an advert for robocop, and I'm pretty certain it said 'the unpopular tv series robocop!'

--------------------

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #210
You also have some of the least meritorious posts I've ever seen. This is a bad combination. QED FSF FKS

--------------------
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
Apprentice
Member # 4025
Profile Homepage #211
I like girls who don't complain about everything ("OH MY GOD!! I"M SO FAT!! I WEIGH 120lbs!!!") And they have to at least _appear_ to be intellegent.

--------------------
All hail to me, for my best time in MineSweeper is 150 :)
The Supreme Rule
Apprentice
Member # 4024
Profile Homepage #212
OMG! I know what you are talking about Mage. It is the gayest thing in the world when a girl is perfectly thin and not overweight and they are freaking out becuase Britney Spears is anarexic and doesn't eat.

Back on subject, I like girls who are smart and are in it for more than sex. Girls that like me and want to be my friend first.

And I like your signature Mage IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/smile.gif) I never even knew there was a Lost Vagas IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/tongue.gif)

[ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 07:17: Message edited by: BoThra ]

--------------------
~~Here comes the Thnikka Man~~
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #213
quote:
Originally written by Jame:

I think we have some girls who like girls here, and some older-than-teenaged-guys (who do not break their country's laws by desiring girls under 18 thank you), too. So the base for this topic is pretty wide.
You know, Jame, your continuing, and thoroughly unnecessary emphasis on the point that you would never touch an underage girl is causing me to develop a strong suspicion that you are, indeed, a pedophile. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/rolleyes.gif)

And You Know Who This Is, here are a few helpful little hints you should perhaps consider:
1. Cut your signature down to five lines or less.
2. Attempt to develop basic observational skills.
3. Extract that large, thorny tree branch from your arse, and dispose of it in a safe manner.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #214
quote:
And You Know Who This Is, here are a few helpful little hints you should perhaps consider:
1. Cut your signature down to five lines or less.
2. Attempt to develop basic observational skills.
3. Extract that large, thorny tree branch from your arse, and dispose of it in a safe manner.
HEY! This is probably the sort of thing Sherlock was talking about when he decided to leave. The signature one I can understand, but what about the last two?
quote:
You also have some of the least meritorious posts I've ever seen. This is a bad combination. QED FSF FKS
Were you talking to me by any chance? Just because I don't have the time to slump around spending hours perfecting messages like a form of art because I've got nothing better to do, doesn't mean I deserve critiscism for it. Hmm...I guess I'll follow holmes out of here, only without causing a scene.

--------------------

George Bush's answer:
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #215
Unknown - Yes, BtI was referring to you. At best, your posts are equal to the length of your annoyingly long signature.

BoThra - Blatant homophobia = the bad.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #216
He left because he had a paranoid inability to deal with criticism. Just like you have an inability to make a post that's good enough to cancel out that irritating signature.

Neither Stughalf nor myself was being particularly offensive, nor particularly inaccurate. If you can't put up with this, I suggest you make good on your threat and leave.

--------------------
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #217
I feel so left out concerning this topic. It's completely useless to me. What could I possibly have to say here? I'm gay after all. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/rolleyes.gif)IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/tongue.gif)

Is someone going to make a "What type of guys do you like" topic as well? IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/cool.gif)

That could prove interesting. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #218
Well, now that you've brought it up, we're all dying to know.

Please, MSW, what kind of guys do you like?

--------------------
who?
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #219
Well, I might as well tell all. At the moment, I am not looking for anyone.

But my ideal man would be sensitive, have a good smile, share my likes and interests, have a body to die for, and make me sorry to leave him in the morning when I head to work.

My dream is to meet a gay Native American around my age or an Asian my age. However, I would prefer he be Native American because they hold a strange fascination with me. Asians do too, but not to the same extent. To me, Native American and Asian men are so good looking that I have to use all my will power to keep from staring at them when I see them. There is something about their smile, their hair, their skin tone, their looks, and their sexy bodies that turns me on and drives me crazy.

Even though I am not sexually attracted to females of those named nationalities, I find their beauty to be awe-inspiring as well. They fascinate me as well.

Any more questions you have for me?

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #220
Planning to raid the Reservations anytime soon, MSW? IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (9)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3932
Profile #221
*shudders*

Quote from someone at kessnet: gayness in da anus

--------------------
Clowns are baby eating murderers.

My science teacher says so.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #222
Sherlock Holmes, you could go to the "girlz place" topic...I guess it should be called "what kind of guys do you like?" instead. Hmm, I guess that's not the best solution.

Ah, crap, dareva, think before you post.

[ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 19:15: Message edited by: dareva ]

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #223
I'd like to make it clear that I prefer girls that are not girly.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #224
quote:
Originally written by Sherlock Holmes:

My dream is to meet a gay Native American around my age or an Asian my age. However, I would prefer he be Native American because they hold a strange fascination with me. Asians do too, but not to the same extent. To me, Native American and Asian men are so good looking that I have to use all my will power to keep from staring at them when I see them. There is something about their smile, their hair, their skin tone, their looks, and their sexy bodies that turns me on and drives me crazy.

Any more questions you have for me?

i'm Asian, and i don't have a crush on you.

or, uh, you don't have a crush on ME.

[ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 19:26: Message edited by: Generic Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell

Pages