What Kinds of Girls do you Like?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What Kinds of Girls do you Like?
Shock Trooper
Member # 1506
Profile #225
quote:
Originally written by El Presidente:

I'd like to make it clear that I prefer girls that are not girly.
Okay, after mistaking Thuryl for TM, and you for Alec, I am going to selfishly demand that you guys change your names back to normal. Otherwise I'm going to have to name myself antisocialdragon or something.

edit: I shamelessly admit that I simply prefer women who are hot and have no time for personality and such.

[ Wednesday, February 25, 2004 23:22: Message edited by: Hawkgirl ]

--------------------
desperance.net -- Come on in, we don't bite. Well, I don't.
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #226
quote:
Originally written by Sherlock Holmes:

My dream is to meet a gay Native American around my age or an Asian my age. However, I would prefer he be Native American because they hold a strange fascination with me. Asians do too, but not to the same extent. To me, Native American and Asian men are so good looking that I have to use all my will power to keep from staring at them when I see them. There is something about their smile, their hair, their skin tone, their looks, and their sexy bodies that turns me on and drives me crazy.

Any more questions you have for me?

This bothers me a bit because it suggests that you are objectifying bodies as sex objects rather than seeing people as individuals with whom relationships can be built. I hope you will get beyond that!

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #227
Wisey, I'm sure that if you met him in person, you'd be all over him. Or vice versa.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #228
quote:
Originally written by Hawkgirl:

I shamelessly admit that I simply prefer women who are hot and have no time for personality and such.
Ha ha. Point me in their direction.

[ Thursday, February 26, 2004 02:54: Message edited by: dareva ]

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Apprentice
Member # 4028
Profile #229
"The average girl would rather have
beauty
than brains because she knows the
average
man can see better than he can
think.!!!"
Hmm, one of my friends said that. Propably true, but who wants an average man anyway IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (10)_files/wink.gif) Although I'm not sure have I got even the brains, but I am sure that I'm not beautiful IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (10)_files/biggrin.gif)
Btw, it's strange that usually men wants intelligent or beautiful girlfriend... why not something else like pretty and kind or something like that? I must admit that I am lazy, I didn't read the whole thread but whatever. Sometimes I ponder where the hell you guys find (or think you find) that miss perfect you all are looking for?
Are you ready to except flaws and such?

--------------------
Haist' huilu
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #230
I think they're still looking for this perfect woman. Really you wouldn't actually want a perfect person, though, because after a while, their perfection would get on your nerves. I just want someone who is about as messed up as I am, and no more.

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #231
Anyway, what is perfect for one person would not be for another. Tastes and interests vary a lot, thank goodness.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 4024
Profile Homepage #232
quote:
BoThra - Blatant homophobia = the bad.

Actually, BoThra is short for BowserThrasher. But thank you for the guess. Many people get the name wrong, but life goes on, eh?

Anyway, my perception is that there is no perfect person. And besides, even if there were, it would start to make you crazy after a while because they would be perfect and you wouldn't.

There are some people that seem perfect though. That's what makes it so cool about that person though because you admire them and you want to get to know them better. Only to find out that they aren't perfect and that makes it better becuase you can feel like you are on the same page as them and you actually have a shot. That's the way I feel anyway...

--------------------
~~Here comes the Thnikka Man~~
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #233
If you wanted to be called BowserThrasher, you should have set your name to that. Otherwise people are going to call you 'BoThra'.

*mutters incoherently*

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Apprentice
Member # 4024
Profile Homepage #234
BowserThrasher is to long to type if you try to log in in any sane amount of time. Besides, I like BoThra because it's fun to write IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (10)_files/smile.gif) . I also like the fact that I don't have to let everyone know that BoThra is what it stands for. However when people get confused and start making up names themselves, that requires me to help them out a little and try to get them to understand. But by all means, now that everyone knows what it stands for, y'all can try to make up any clever little name you want to that has something to do with BoThra.
Have a wonderful day...

--------------------
~~Here comes the Thnikka Man~~
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #235
*bangs heads together* No flame wars to be started here please!

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #236
I type "The Almighty Doer of Stuff" every time I log onto a message board (except this one, for which I have a different login name). BowserThrasher is nothing.
I guess I'll respond to this thread seriously this time.
I am completely over RoR. I just like getting on her nerves. But I'll stop if she unblocks me. I just don't like being blocked.
I was watching the Food Network with my family last week, while I was in Florida. The host of the show had his daughter helping him on the show. My grandmother and sister kept commenting on how ugly she was. "How can such a good looking man have such an ugly daughter?" "He probably has an ugly wife." etc. meanwhile, I was thinking, "Ugly? That's interesting. She looks like a girl I asked out two years ago..."
I'm probably one of the least picky people you've ever met, in terms of the way a girl looks. Today, I was going to ask out a girl who is seriously overweight. She has a pretty face though. That's about all I care about, in terms of looks (although I'm still not particularly picky about that.). But then I didn't ask her out, because I realized that the school was serving Sausage & Onion Pizza, and that they hadn't used onions yet that week. Fresh food is hard to come by on a Thursday at my school, so I bought it. Alas, I had no gum, and my breath smelled like onions, so I decided to wait until tomorrow.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #237
Women are, in my experience, much more judgemental on appearance than men are. Or, at the very least, more open with their judgement.

Frankly, it bothers me. I wish women wouldn't spend all that time tearing each other apart. That time could be used for more productive activities, usually involving me and a tub of whipped cream.
Lifecrafter
Member # 233
Profile #238
quote:
Frankly, it bothers me. I wish women wouldn't spend all that time tearing each other apart. That time could be used for more productive activities, usually involving me and a tub of whipped cream.

Each gender has it's own flaws. I havn't spent that much time with groups of girls my own age, but I think it's sort of a sport. Girls have to do something to keep themselves occupied, and playing a real life version of "Surviver" is what usually happens. As I was recently forced to live with a large group of psychopaths and sociopaths, I learned to play this game and became quite good at it. Alliances are crucial, and while you will make a few real friends, most are just pawns. Don't gossip, just listen and use the information as a weapon to further your wonderful and sometimes mildly sadistic plans. *Sighs* I love being a girl. I guess you'll just have to amuse yourself in the tub. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (10)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
I'm just too selfish to be Zen. I mean, once you lose yourself and reach total enlightenment you don't care what the answer was in the first place. Ultimately a few good friends and a bag of Doritos is a better investment.

There is no such thing as an over-active imagination.

Hmm... These games are addictive and quite possibly dangerous. I fear the FDA will start regulating RPGs.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #239
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Wisey, I'm sure that if you met him in person, you'd be all over him. Or vice versa.
HOORJ FOR MANSECKS

but seriously, i am not sexually attracted to other men. i'm too SEKSI for them. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (10)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #240
quote:
Originally written by The Almighty Doer of Stuff:

Today, I was going to ask out a girl who is seriously overweight. She has a pretty face though. That's about all I care about, in terms of looks (although I'm still not particularly picky about that.).
Heh. I'm much the same way, in some cases. I'll become bewitched by the eyes or nose or hair or a harmonious combination of the three, and neglect to notice anything else. The girl I'm currently pursuing clearly has a serious acne problem, but it doesn't seem to matter all that much to me.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #241
I read "nose or hair" as "nose hair" in the above post and was profoundly disturbed.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #242
quote:
Originally written by Saunders:

quote:Originally written by Sherlock Holmes:

My dream is to meet a gay Native American around my age or an Asian my age. However, I would prefer he be Native American because they hold a strange fascination with me. Asians do too, but not to the same extent. To me, Native American and Asian men are so good looking that I have to use all my will power to keep from staring at them when I see them. There is something about their smile, their hair, their skin tone, their looks, and their sexy bodies that turns me on and drives me crazy.

Any more questions you have for me?

This bothers me a bit because it suggests that you are objectifying bodies as sex objects rather than seeing people as individuals with whom relationships can be built. I hope you will get beyond that![/quote]Saunders, I do not look at men as potential sex objects. I am not good at explaining things, but I will make an attempt now.

I am the type who would prefer to live my life with one person who I truly love, instead of moving from person to person like a parasite. In my other post, I was just trying to give an example of what type of guys I find attractive. However, I couldn't figure out anything else to say at the time. That's why I asked if anyone else here had any questions.

I have never dated anyone in my life yet, and don't plan to for a while until I get my weight problem under control. However, when I do get it under control and start dating, I won't just cling to anyone I meet.

I plan to look for someone who will love for who I am and I will love him for who he is. I want to be with someone who is interested in many of the same things I am. I wouldn't want to be in love with someone who has habits and interests that annoy me or mine annoy them. I believe in a completely mutual respecting and loving relationship with someone I love.

I do not believe in sleeping with someone just for sexual gratification and then moving on to someone else. To me, that is sinful and just plain wrong.

I would want my life mate to be someone I would love to come home to and share my day with and have them actually be interested in what I am saying. They would be someone I could take walks through the countryside with and enjoy the splendor of God's earth with. Someone who loves the same type of music I do, and I theirs. Someone who I would hate leaving in the morning because I love them so much and want to be with them all the time.

Someone who would care for me in sickness and health as I would them. Someone to protect me from danger as I would protect them. Someone who would love and cherish me for the rest of my life, as I would do the same for the rest of their life.

That is the type of person I want to spend the rest of my life with. I'm sure you can appreciate that, Saunders. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (10)_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #243
Almost makes me want to be a gay. No, really.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Infiltrator
Member # 164
Profile Homepage #244
1. Smart
2. Hot
3. Mulatto
This is why: ME

--------------------
Being sexy isn't easy, but someone's got to do it.
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #245
Anyone who's actually brave enough to ask someone out (soul-withering horror, if you ask me), I cheer for.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #246
For a moment there, Frah, I thought that website was "Deviant Tart".

--------------------
KazeArctica: "Imagine...wangs everywhere...and tentacles. Nothing but wangs and tentacles! And no pants!"
Infiltrator
Member # 164
Profile Homepage #247
ROFL. Nope. Sorry to disappoint you.

--------------------
Being sexy isn't easy, but someone's got to do it.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2300
Profile #248
I was thoroughly convinced that was the case as well, until I spotted the difference in letter-cases dividing the words. Three cheers for upper-case highlighting!

EDIT: Just a glaring typo. I can't tolerate typos, so it's just as well that I can at least edit my *own* out...

[ Saturday, February 28, 2004 14:39: Message edited by: Daedalus ]

--------------------
Beware of pretty girls in dance halls and parks who may be spies, as well as bicycles, revolvers, uniforms, arms, dead horses, and men lying on roads -- they are not there accidentally." - Soviet infantry manual, 1930's
Posts: 267 | Registered: Wednesday, November 27 2002 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #249
Eh, you do know that your own signature contains a typographical error, don't you?

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky

Pages