What Kinds of Girls do you Like?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What Kinds of Girls do you Like?
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #125
Jiggle ... that ... fat. Indeed.

Yiddishe curses are the most fun. I have a whole book of them.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #126
Who deals with the problem when the admin spams? Who stops the admin from being profane? Who prevents abuse of power? Who can bring all the madness to a halt?

—Alorael, who actually knows the answer. It isn't pretty, and it isn't something that needs to be brought up unless their is far graver need.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #127
I once spent an hour and a half learning Yiddish curses. It's strange that a language with a mostly German etymology and the odd bit of Hebrew thrown in manages to generate such good insults.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #128
I believe I've been told, although this could quite easily be a myth, that Hindi possesses more curse words than any other language currently in use. Although I don't know the language myself, my quadrilingual mother does.

[ Wednesday, February 18, 2004 06:32: Message edited by: A Stughalfian Principle ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #129
quote:
Chavs? What would that be?

Chavs are people with chavvy chains, who smoke a lot, only use one vowel (aaa), dress badly, like 50 cent, and start (fights) on (with) people for no reason.

Dareva, (who wrote this on page 4) I'm surprised you didn't know that! Try going to sheppeyscum.com if you REALLY don't know. It's also good for a lol.

--------------------
The most pointless site in the world!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #130
Curses?? This subject keeps going off the rails, no wonder it's been going on for so long! Someone put it back on track!

--------------------

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #131
I like girls

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #132
Thanks Mortimer. Come on people!

Ok I'll go next...erm...well I rarely talk to girls. That's mostly because they take the p*ss out of me, and all the ones I know seem to share the same personality.

I like looking at them though. I can manage to do it without them getting p*ssed off, because of my timing and inconspicuous nature. But I won't be able to get any more from them than that.

--------------------

George Bush's answer:
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #133
you curse i sad that profanity thx lol wdf

--------------------
- The Great Mister
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #134
Bob- What makes German a language that would make curses WORSE? Our word fuck comes from the German word "ficken", which means the same thing. Shit comes from scheißen. I'm sure cunt comes from German also, but the word for it in German is Fotze.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #135
quote:
Chavs are people with chavvy chains, who smoke a lot, only use one vowel (aaa), dress badly, like 50 cent, and start (fights) on (with) people for no reason.
sounds exactly as formerly friend, who lost friendship because of the latter ability ...

((
IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (6)_files/biggrin.gif) (
(( ))

--------------------
site of the month:
about an australian artist
who is a real cyborg
- supported by BURMA SHAVE
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #136
Why would I know what chavs were? I'm not like all you kids with your hipster lingo and your newfangled video games. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (6)_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #137
I'm almost certain c--t is either from Old Norse or Old English. Anyway, the reason all these words are offensive is that they're not derived from French or Latin, and were thus viewed as vulgar -- their shift to taboo status probably roughly followed the shift in the meaning of the word "vulgar" itself from "common" to "offensive".
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #138
Kinda pathetic to talk about how one likes girls, and how girls won't like one. Even though one won't touch "girls" because they're underage, so one applies the first statement to women.

- Said by one who did exactly the first sentence...

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #139
Not that I'm particularly interested to find out, but what the hell are you trying to say?
-_-

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #140
I believe he's just referring to his earlier post in the thread, in which he talked about how all the girls he's interested in would most probably like him to plzdiekthnx. He felt the need to point out the fact that he would never touch any girl under 18.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #141
quote:
Originally written by Feran:

omfg!111 i lyke hot blonde CHIXX WITH BIG JUGSZZOMFG!111233444 they r so hot man.. so fukin hot.. i wan 2 do them all night LOOONG O.O

--

*nasally voice* well... i like a girl with good personality. she has to be smart, and i don't care about looks. she just has to be nice

*big bertha comes in*

oh my...

--

i don't like girls. all they are is trouble -.-

--

I CAN'T GET A GIRL BECAUSE I HAVE NO SELF CONFIDENCE BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY FIVE POINT FIVE INCHES

--

What do you look for in a girl? :3

I haven't taken the time to read the topic, so I don't know if anyone has posted this yet, but I hear the 12 year olds on the other side of the country are to die for.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #142
Alec posted something to that purpose earlier on in this thread, I believe. Although he was quite a bit more subtle in his method of doing so...

--------------------
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #143
I'm blunt. What can I say?
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #144
Y'know, if there's anything trying to learn 19 chapters of Tacitus in the original Latin has taught me, it's that 'common' and 'offensive' have always had basically the same meaning.

I have a suspicion that excluding languages no longer really in common parlance (which excludes Old Norse and if doesn't rule out Yiddish, will do in a generation or two) the best cursing language might be croation. It's about the only language I know or that uses -hra- with any regularity and that's just the right combination of the guttural and exotic.

--------------------
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #145
C.U.N.T in Norwegian is "fitte", or "mus". Directly translated "mus" is mouse, kinda weird. But "mus" may be the equivalent of pussy, and considering that pussy is the equivalent of cat...
And considering that Norse is VERY much like Norwegian/Swedish/Danish...

[ Friday, February 20, 2004 09:41: Message edited by: Order of the Black Griffon ]

--------------------
Crom!
No
Beat

I HATE 1337!!!
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #146
Well, to a degree, but there's still going to be a fair amount of difference. Whilst it might not be as extreme as the difference between Old English and Modern English, it's still going to have changed a long way.

--------------------
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
Infiltrator
Member # 737
Profile #147
[dumbass] It seems that Norway and Sweden have very familiar languages... [/dumbass]

[ Friday, February 20, 2004 11:53: Message edited by: Boeing ]

--------------------
Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #148
That would have been even better if you had used [bates] [/bates] tags.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #149
I like the girls at Nomox.net...

http://www.nomox.net/

They also appear to provide affordable hosting with friendly service. What a coincidence. 1GB for 6.50 per month with unlimited transfer? So sexy.

--------------------
The many faces of Logalot
--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
--------------------
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw

Pages