What Kinds of Girls do you Like?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What Kinds of Girls do you Like?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #100
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

I am/was a smart, nice jock.
Drakey, you are not nice. You are a very bad man. Or small child.

—Alorael, who has never bothered to pidgeonhole himself into a specific category. He has found good parts to every group and done his best to have all the characteristics. If the result is that he's an infinitely plastic, spineless, and despised waste of humanity, well, that's what moving to Alaska is for, right?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 3932
Profile #101
Hmm... Im a nerd. And antisocial. and highly annoying to people i hate. but i only hate people for good reasons. not just cuz i feel like it. and what is the definition of prep?

and i dont think im better than EVERYONE else, just pretty much most of the people at my school.
in 1 week, i got 2 people to hate me undyingly. which i think is pretty funny. then again, most people who know me from school want to kill me(not really, but the talk about pushing me in front of cars when i sing vegietales, which my science teacher also says are evil, like clowns)

I play computer waaaaay to much. probably at least 24 hrs over a typical weekend. and this week i had 2 extra days IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (5)_files/biggrin.gif)

--------------------
Clowns are baby eating murderers.

My science teacher says so.
Warrior
Member # 3932
Profile #102
plastic spineless waste of humanity? you're talking about michael jackson, right?

--------------------
Clowns are baby eating murderers.

My science teacher says so.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #103
I'm really not quite sure which group I'd fall into, but if I were to care, I probably wouldn't like it. I'm the only radical leftist at my school that I know of (apart from a few English teachers), which makes it difficult to categorize me in a Pope-hugging school. I've more-than-likely convinced +20 people somehow that I am gay, although for the one poor chap I hit on almost daily, the assumption isn't a baseless one.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #104
One can be nice and evil at the same time.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #105
Welcome back ASD, I've never heard of you, I have no idea who you are, but welcome back nevertheless!

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #106
When a member makes a one-line post somewhere in a thread in October 2002 in Misc, which is moved to General by Imban in January 2004, and Djur finds this an act of cruelty as it reminds people of that member, then you know that that member's well-known. And popular, usually. I mean, you don't find anyone complaining about being reminded of Scorp, and he *started* that thread. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (5)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #107
I'm a right-leaning guy in a school with more than 95% of the students and staff leaning left.

As for category, I dunno. I definitely don't fit any of the "popular" stereotypes (Jock, Prep, whatever). I guess I'm sort of a nerd, since I listen to classical music, drink tea, and study math and physics for fun. On the other hand, I have a sense of hygiene, I excercise and play tennis and ping-pong regularly, and I'm very taciturn (as opposed to the normal geeky stereotype of someone who babbles constantly in c++ or pseudo-quantum-mechanics, and just doesn't know when to keep quiet).

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #108
quote:
Originally posted by SMoE:
I guess I'm sort of a nerd, since I listen to classical music, drink tea, and study math and physics for fun.
Me too!! Except the tea part. I only listen to classical music (well, and Disney soundtracks), and I read math books (Ian Stewart and Raymond Smullyan). I don't really think any of those activities should be considered nerdy, and I don't consider myself a nerd, but I guess that's because I go to one of the top public schools in the city, and everyone there is smart and could be considered a nerd on some level.

--------------------
who?
Warrior
Member # 1892
Profile #109
Wow, alorael didn't lock this yet?
I am not a sit at home gamer, but I do game a lot. I'm also considerd to be a nerd because I know a lot more about, oh, everything, then almost every one in my school. I like the kind of girl that has intelegence. The nuber of air heads in my town has skyrocketed since middle school-and that's saying something.
~IWTH

--------------------
Share this Dragon
If you do,
Then Lucky End
For them and You
-----------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
—Alorael, whose addiction is going strong. The nice thing about liquid skribbane extract is that it's far more concentrated. It only takes a few gallons to get his fix, whereas chewing leaves would take forever. Literally.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fall under the shadow
Warrior
Member # 1892
Profile #110
sorry for the double post, but my comp won't let me edit.
Death by waveform, for me it's the same way politicly. Mostly left, with me being right.
Also, mst ofthem hate me for being correct all the time. I'm also in marching band. Those jocks jsut hate us.

--------------------
Share this Dragon
If you do,
Then Lucky End
For them and You
-----------------

quote:
—Alorael, whose addiction is going strong. The nice thing about liquid skribbane extract is that it's far more concentrated. It only takes a few gallons to get his fix, whereas chewing leaves would take forever. Literally.

Fall under the shadow
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #111
If I'd known that drinking tea was nerdy, it would have explained a lot.

--------------------
But I have never known or heard of anyone in real life who has said, "Yes! My goal in life is to be a brainless follower of obnoxious people!"
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #112
Well, tea isn't so bad. But once you start eating crumpets... that's the point of no return.

Hammer, it looks really awful when you spell "intelligence" incorrectly. And it helps to drop the netslang and adhere to conventional grammar rules such as correct capitalization and punctuation. Spaces between words never obscured anything, and sentences look nicer when they have both a subject and a predicate.

I miss the scythe... IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (5)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Polaris
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #113
I imagine they don't hate you for being correct, but rather for being a goddamn idiot.

I know I do.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #114
girls that are intelegint and concervutive are my tipe.

sorry my keyboard broke ever sinse i tryed ate it.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #115
Sodium Cyanide has made another one of his sporadic appearances to welcome ASD back.

And since I’m posting in this topic, I’ll add that I prefer intelligent girls of a medium build who can ski or snowboard at least moderately well.

[ Monday, February 16, 2004 22:06: Message edited by: FLEISCHHACKER ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #116
You just can't get enough of your sport, Ian? IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (5)_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Polaris
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #117
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

One can be nice and evil at the same time.
Oh yes, that's the best way!

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Warrior
Member # 3897
Profile Homepage #118
quote:
plastic spineless waste of humanity? you're talking about michael jackson, right?
Lol! Now that's witty! But remember your capital letters.

quote:
I guess I'm sort of a nerd, since I listen to classical music, drink tea, and study math and physics for fun.
OMG! Oh My God! How could you possibly do maths for fun! Whenever I do maths, the clockwork in my brain will slow down and then halt completely, causing me to start all over again.

Some people.

--------------------
The most pointless site in the world!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

George Bush's answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #119
Errm... I know this is sightly of topic, but abbreviations like LOL, OMG and ROFL is things that makes me and many others wanna rip out my eyeballs and throat when they are seen here on spiderweb.
I think its an entire topic for this, but annyway.

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #120
TM, pretending to be gay is much easier to do if there are two of you. The method I use when I'm bored contains so many cliches you'd never think it'd work, but you should never underestimate the credulous stupidity of humanity.

--------------------
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned
I'll tell you my story, man
Though I wish I'd never been born
I'm loose at the seams,
I've broken my dreams
And my hand it shakes the pen
Come on, come on now baby,
Let the good times roll again
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #121
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

When a member makes a one-line post somewhere in a thread in October 2002 in Misc, which is moved to General by Imban in January 2004, and Djur finds this an act of cruelty as it reminds people of that member, then you know that that member's well-known. And popular, usually. I mean, you don't find anyone complaining about being reminded of Scorp, and he *started* that thread. IMAGE(What Kinds of Girls do you Like (5)_files/tongue.gif)
Well, Scorpius didn't disappear for a long period. ASD did. Seems she's back now. Hopefully for a while.

--------------------
You are my precious thing
Thing of speed and beauty,
You are my precious thing
As long as you remain beneath me
-- Big Black
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #122
Oh my God, show em I'm large
Shove my beat up, attack like my name was Saddam
I am the bomb from New York to Milan
And I can write a song sicker than Jeffrey Dahm'
(Woop woop!) Don't touch my car alarm
Break in my car you will hear 'Viper Armed'
I've been a superstar since Daddy Kane was raw
I'm live on stage, c'mon and give me some applause

(WHO-DI-WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
Pass that dutch, pass that dutch
Pass that dutch, pass that dutch, pass that dutch
Come on pass the dutch baby! (ahh!)
Shake-shake shake ya stuff baby!
(WHO-DI-WHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!)
Pop that, pop that, jiggle that fat (ahh!)
Don't stop, get it till ya clothes get wet

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 233
Profile #123
quote:
Seems she's back now. Hopefully for a while.

Don't worry, I'll be here until dragged out kicking and screaming obscenities that would make alec blush.

Drakefyre scares me.

--------------------
I'm just too selfish to be Zen. I mean, once you lose yourself and reach total enlightenment you don't care what the answer was in the first place. Ultimately a few good friends and a bag of Doritos is a better investment.

There is no such thing as an over-active imagination.

Hmm... These games are addictive and quite possibly dangerous. I fear the FDA will start regulating RPGs.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #124
quote:
Originally written by antisocialdragon:

quote: Seems she's back now. Hopefully for a while.

Don't worry, I'll be here until dragged out kicking and screaming obscenities that would make alec blush.[/quote]Unless you know Yiddish real well, I have reason to doubt.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Pages