Holidays

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Holidays
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #0
So, where you will go on holidays? ;)

Just to note, I'll go in Spain! The trip will start on Friday, and I'll rest away for one week. Bye, anyway. But this isn't tragic like Slarty departure. :D

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #1
Last summer we went to Iran. This summer we thought about going to Canada, but decided against it.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:

...Slarty's departure. :D
Slarty's departure? Did I miss something important here?

Anyway, I'm going on a small tour through France, ending up in germany. Now that I have an iPod and we bought a new car (Citroen Xsara Picasso), also the trip by car could be enjoyable.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by Mc 'mini' Thralni:

Slarty's departure? Did I miss something important here?
Here you go.

--------------------

Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #4
Hmm. I might be away for a while, though I won't go to another country (come to think of it, I might be on holidays on Thursday or Friday, which makes me wonder how I'm going to test the next version of A Good Beginning. Oh well, we'll see).
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #5
I'm going to Hilton Head, SC in August. Otherwise, it's summer school for me! Property is fun.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #6
What are these holidays you speak of? :P I love how that word means much more than it used to.

Anyway, I will probably be staying here during my vacation. I will use the time to relax and catch up on some reading. It will be a most enjoyable week.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Warrior
Member # 7067
Profile #7
quote:
Anyway, I will probably be staying here during my vacation. I will use the time to relax and catch up on some reading. It will be a most enjoyable week.
For you. I'll stay home and work. Switch?

--------------------
"I knocked him out, but I managed to hit the reply button before he fell down."-The person behind him.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #8
I was recently informed that my backpacking trip scheduled for the end of this month was canceled because not enough people signed up to go on it. Grr!

So Dikiyoba isn't going anywhere soon.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #9
I'll be headed to Oregon, to destroy third person speaking people. Muahahaha! :D

--------------------
Constitutional monarchies are the in monarchies.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6700
Profile Homepage #10
What's a holiday?
:D

I'm going to the famed Jersey Shore with my girlfriend for a day over the weekend, but that's the only travelling that I'm doing between now and August.

Edit: I hit the wrong button. So I had to go back and finish it.

-------------------
The Silent Assassin wants to see if I can get the number of dashes right without peeking.
How'd I do?

[ Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:00: Message edited by: Lenar Research Facilites ]

--------------------
-Lenar Labs
What's Your Destiny?

Ushmushmeifa: Lenar's power is almighty and ineffable.

All hail lord Noric, god of... well, something important, I'm sure.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #11
Originally by Turkeyking:

quote:
I'll be headed to Oregon, to destroy third person speaking people. Muahahaha!
You know, now is a really bad time for Dikiyoba to be destroyed. However, Thanksgiving appears to be a good time. Why don't you show up then?

Edit: Added quote.

[ Tuesday, June 20, 2006 12:03: Message edited by: Dikiyoba ]
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by United States of Tyranica:

Likewise.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

I was recently informed that my backpacking trip scheduled for the end of this month was canceled because not enough people signed up to go on it. Grr!
That's odd... the backpacking trip I'm helping lead at the end of August doesn't have enough people signed up for it. Creepy coincidence, or the same trip?

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #14
Creepy coincidence. Or an indication that not many people want to go backpacking.

Dikiyoba is a little less disappointed now. Dikiyoba is signed up for a different trip in July that definitely has enough people to go forward. Assuming nothing else goes wrong.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #15
quote:
So, where you will go on holidays?
I have a nice working holiday in New Mexico. :P

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #16
I wish I had a dorsal fin. Then I could always be at the beach instead of wishing I was.

[ Tuesday, June 20, 2006 19:12: Message edited by: Robinator, #034 ]

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #17
The beach here is terrible. The water is always cold and even though I used to body board / surf all the time I havent been in the water at the beach for over a year. Used to always go down to the beach on my motorbike as well and hit the dunes, but now they actually called the cops and they're on the lookout for unregistered bikes etc which is retarded.

Anyway, for my holidays two years ago I went to california and had an awesome time and hopefully at the end of this year I'll be going to Hawaii. Man, I absolutely love foreign chicks. Over here girls are all like "Oh, it's that guy that wont ever shut the hell up and has really stupid hair" but overseas everyone is all like "OMG!! Where are you from? Oh I love your accent it's so cute. Wow, that hair is awesome, is it blowdried? Hey, we're having a party later if you want to come over" And an actual quote (said by a japaneese student) is "Woah, that hair is pretty cool. If you came to Japan all the women would love you because of it and all the guys would hire hitmen to kill you"

Yep, I'm bored as hell. Also, I found animal crackers the other day. I didn't even know they still sold those things. So we had a poker night, whisky, cigars, stolen deckchairs and a stolen table, and animal crackers as frigging betting chips. I ended up eating my bets and I got too drunk to see the cards but I assume the night went well. I had to drive home in the dark the next day without dash lights as well because I blew a fuse so I hope I didnt end up with a speeding ticket becuase I couldnt see the speedo.

That was a hell of a rant. I should stop drinking.

[ Tuesday, June 20, 2006 20:29: Message edited by: Kingy ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #18
quote:
Originally written by Kingy:

The beach here is terrible. The water is always cold and even though I used to body board / surf all the time I havent been in the water at the beach for over a year. Used to always go down to the beach on my motorbike as well and hit the dunes, but now they actually called the cops and they're on the lookout for unregistered bikes etc which is retarded.

Anyway, for my holidays two years ago I went to california and had an awesome time and hopefully at the end of this year I'll be going to Hawaii. Man, I absolutely love foreign chicks. Over here girls are all like "Oh, it's that guy that wont ever shut the hell up and has really stupid hair" but overseas everyone is all like "OMG!! Where are you from? Oh I love your accent it's so cute. Wow, that hair is awesome, is it blowdried? Hey, we're having a party later if you want to come over" And an actual quote (said by a japaneese student) is "Woah, that hair is pretty cool. If you came to Japan all the women would love you because of it and all the guys would hire hitmen to kill you"

Yep, I'm bored as hell. Also, I found animal crackers the other day. I didn't even know they still sold those things. So we had a poker night, whisky, cigars, stolen deckchairs and a stolen table, and animal crackers as frigging betting chips. I ended up eating my bets and I got too drunk to see the cards but I assume the night went well. I had to drive home in the dark the next day without dash lights as well because I blew a fuse so I hope I didnt end up with a speeding ticket becuase I couldnt see the speedo.

And that is why people shouldn't use their real name on the internet.

[ Tuesday, June 20, 2006 22:13: Message edited by: Drow ]

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #19
Yea, that's exactly why I don't bother putting my name anywhere on the internet. I doubt the New Zealand authoritys would care enough about crap like that to search the internet for it and get me into trouble.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #20
quote:

I had to drive home in the dark the next day ...
I knew that down there Christmas is in summertime, but I never realized the reversal went so far.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #21
quote:
Originally written by Drow:

And that is why people shouldn't use their real name on the internet.
Defintely it is much more easy not to go so deep into details instead of hiding the real name :)
Kingy, I have a friend, who likes to wear a t-shirt with a slogan "Wir lieben deine haar" (grammar?). I guess you should find something like that int Japaneese beforó going to Country of a Rising Sun. :)
As for me, I already came to consensus with my boss about my vacation period. I was anxious to know that I'm sort of replacable :mad: , so I shall be granted with a laptop and a terminal access to our server. So even while on vacation I'll have to work. I'm not going anywhere further than fishing, simple couple day hiking with my parents and sister coming from Israel.

---------------------------------------
The voices sound happy about me taking them for fishing. I resist since there should be only me and the float and silence around. However I have a great doubt that I am able to leave them at all.

[ Tuesday, June 20, 2006 22:48: Message edited by: Hurling Frootmig ]

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #22
quote:
Originally written by Hurling Frootmig:

Kingy, I have a friend, who likes to wear a t-shirt with a slogan "Wir lieben deine haar" (grammar?). I guess you should find something like that int Japaneese beforó going to Country of a Rising Sun.
Yea, that could be kinda funny. I think I'm going to make a t-shirt with a picture of my head on it and wear it to parties. I just think it'd be hell funny to take off my top and have a shirt with my grinning at everyone on it. I dunno if I want to shell out 5 bucks for the iron on thingy and like 5 bucks for t-shirt. That's like a bottle of bourbon or 12 440ml Tasmin Bitters (the not so name brand beer). Anyone else thirsty?

[ Wednesday, June 21, 2006 00:33: Message edited by: Kingy ]
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #23
quote:
Originally written by United States of Tyranica:

What are these holidays you speak of? :P
Deeh-eh! Here in Italy we do 3 months of vacation! :P

Just to note, this is my last post. Adios amigos, see ya! :cool:

--------------------

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #24
quote:

So how many exactly did you have?

My new record will be 8. On friday (school party, as to celebrate the end of the school year. Its a nice time to get drunk).

EDIT: Dammit, almost forgotten this:

Bye, Magma, and have a nice holiday.

[ Wednesday, June 21, 2006 03:07: Message edited by: Mc 'mini' Thralni ]

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!

Pages