what creatures do you hate the most??

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: what creatures do you hate the most??
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #0
yups...
am wondrin what do you detest?? doom gaurds??????i hate thme coz the keep multiplyin.
and viscous goo.what about you.

--that wasnt intended

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Apprentice
Member # 4632
Profile #1
i HATE gazers for their little dumbfounding ray, i dont like rakshasi because they have pretty high magic,(but not as high as me :D ) and i hate jeweled golems because their resistance of direct damage magic.(except arcane blow i think)
Shock Trooper
Member # 3801
Profile Homepage #2
I hate those purple slimes just because they're so small and weak but they shoot a fireball everytime I try to kill them without entering combat mode... and I also hate Hill Giants.

--------------------
Never regret anything, because it was meant to happen.
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #3
I hate the Shareware Demon. He's immune to all my weapons, except my long sword of Registration Code +3.
Apprentice
Member # 4062
Profile #4
Gremlins, they're everywhere, they're purple and they have that annoying confusion attack. Plus they make odd noises
Shock Trooper
Member # 549
Profile #5
Mung Demons, I hate their dumbfounding ray and the fact that they're so hard to kill.
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #6
Mung Demons and Gazers for their dumbfounding (that can go through walls in A1). Dark Wyrms for their crazy breath and attack. Doomguards for their splitting and dangerous claws. Aranea for their toughness against low level parties, then Elder ones for slightly higher ones. And of course, guards.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #7
Black Shades and Guardians.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #8
Invisibles were only bad in A1.

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #9
GIFTS - They're so damned annoying!

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #10
Although I like fighting doomguards, I don't like the slimes in A3 that split when you hit them. I can't remember what they're called, but I'm pretty sure you encounter them in the Pit of the Wyrm. Mauve slimes are also annoying as a lower-level party when they're far away or behind other monsters because I don't want to have to use spell energy on them, but I end up needing to.

--------------------
Ex-member-#2475.
Post count = 406 + whatever it says below.
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #11
Dark Wyrms

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: Never Proved to Be a Contributory Factor to Stomach Cancer
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #12
I really, really don't like the invisible guys. I can't target them with spells like in Exile which stinks. :(

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 4846
Profile Homepage #13
I hate those invisible black shades, you can't target them with any magic or arrows.
Shock Trooper
Member # 60
Profile #14
I hate the Mung Demons and Gazers - that dumbfounding ray can be a killer! Also, Rakshasi are a pain. In Exile, you could use antimagic cloud+avatar/bless party for easy kills. But if you want antimagic in Avernum, you'd better have a null bug in your soul crystal. And the odds of that happening are, gee, not big at all. And Chitrachs and null bugs are annoying - web+antimagic is not fun at all.

--------------------
"Insanity is okay, but stupidity is inexcusable." -Kenda Nicole Brand

Jacob say, "Man who smoke pot, choke on handle." -Jacob Doran
Warrior
Member # 4654
Profile #15
hey i just checked up to see waht was hapenning at my post. a lot of interesting viwes.is that spelled right?i also hate those black shades and guardians.and those mauve slimes.

--------------------
life is too short to be taken seriously.hmm.but its also the longest thing a person can ever do!
Apprentice
Member # 4761
Profile Homepage #16
goblins, damn pests!

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #17
quote:
Originally written by PantherShadow:

But if you want antimagic in Avernum, you'd better have a null bug in your soul crystal. And the odds of that happening are, gee, not big at all.
It is not that hard to capture a null bug. All you have to do is to find one, really, and attack before it gets a chance to react. They tend to attack the front fighters, however, and I don't use them much.

The enemies I dislike the most are probably sliths (in Exile1). They are really though as nails...

--------------------
Mow down the sexy people.
Shock Trooper
Member # 549
Profile #18
quote:
Originally written by PantherShadow:

And Chitrachs and null bugs are annoying - web+antimagic is not fun at all.
Chitrachs don't have the web ability in Avernum.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #19
I believe there's a Null Bug without its anti-magic field in the Tower of Magi as a research specimen. I know it's there in E3, but I don't recall whether or not it's still present in the Avernized version.

—Alorael, who cordially detests many enemies under many circumstances. Doomguards are probably the biggest pain, generally. At least they're never used as generic enemies to be tossed around like goblins.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4866
Profile Homepage #20
Gazers/Eyebeasts, they use control foes to confuse my fighters and drain my mage's mana leaving me with a mana-less mage that can't kill squat

Edit: If I happen to have an energy elixer on my mage, I'm usually dumbfounded from the dumbfoundation-beams-of-death® so I can't cast spells anyway :rolleyes:

[ Sunday, August 22, 2004 00:08: Message edited by: Holymonkey ]

--------------------
Worship the monkey