RWG

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: RWG
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #275
Goodness. I'd suggest you head right back to Mr. Door and do something you should have done when you came in here.

IMAGE(http://www.freewebs.com/alexsticks/fluffy2.GIF)

Spiderweb takes some getting used to, and the members are part of that. :P

--------------------
EncyclopaediaArchivesMembersRSS [Topic / Forum] • BlogPolarisNaNoWriMo
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
I have a love of woodwind instruments.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #276
well sorry, it seems I managed to take my sanity without getting near the door, beacsue I remember getting compliments for removing my sanity in such a good way. I just hate it when this sort of thing happens in a discussion. at first you are happily speculating about RW and RB, and next people want you to implode/explode!? Feeling this is human (or in whatever way the word "human" applies to me), isn't it?

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #277
Having said which, it should also be pointed out that TM is the mold in the Spiderweb Stilton. Removing the mold would be idiotic, but scraping all the mold into a little blue-green pile and scarfing it down straight would be even idioticker. In other words, don't let him get to you.

[ Wednesday, November 09, 2005 03:55: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #278
Its not really TM I'm now talking about. My main point is that Salmon's reaction created an atmosphere which I see as hostile. I also don't se qhy Salmon reacted like this. Are we getting into a situation in which we can't say anything without an immediate reaction after it, stating the stupidity of your reaction? TM actually doesn't have much to do with this. I'm more or less getting used to TM's reactions now.

I'll end this serious sermon with this last message: Pork and raisins don't go well!

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #279
quote:
Originally written by Thralni, emperor of Riverrod:

Its not really TM I'm now talking about. My main point is that Salmon's reaction created an atmosphere which I see as hostile. I also don't se qhy Salmon reacted like this. Are we getting into a situation in which we can't say anything without an immediate reaction after it, stating the stupidity of your reaction? TM actually doesn't have much to do with this. I'm more or less getting used to TM's reactions now.

I'll end this serious sermon with this last message: Pork and raisins don't go well!

IMAGE(http://www.geocities.com/terrorsmartyr/scenarios/RedStar.gif) : DIE

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #280
Thralni, you clearly haven't surrendered enough. Perhaps your implants are improperly installed, poorly calibrated, or forced to endure a less than scrumptious diet. We shall rectify the situation with all due speed, which is to say very little.

—Alorael, who would like to apologize to Mr. Deacon. With a brick. And fragments. Excellent device.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #281
quote:
As written by Thralni:
My main point is that Salmon's reaction created an atmosphere which I see as hostile. I also don't see why Salmon reacted like this.
Your perceptions are obviously an allergic reaction to the implants.
quote:
As written by Thralni:
Are we getting into a situation in which we can't say anything without an immediate reaction after it, stating the stupidity of your reaction?
This is as it has been and will always be. See sanity claus(e)
quote:
As written by Thralni:
TM actually doesn't have much to do with this.
You fascinate me.

*this message sponsored by IMAGE(http://www.spidweb.com/images/GalacticCore/chromite.jpg)*

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #282
Okay, I give in to the cult, I understand nithing of what's going on in this particulair forum, I'm not used to Tm and don't understand a thing of him, and my implants are rusty. They could use some polish.

TM: I like that small icon with that rakshasa. Did you make it?

[ Wednesday, November 09, 2005 09:16: Message edited by: Thralni, emperor of Riverrod ]

--------------------

Where the rivers meet

Give us your drek!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #283
http://www.geocities.com/terrorsmartyr/scenarios/bandits2.html

IMAGE(http://www.geocities.com/terrorsmartyr/scenarios/RedStar.gif) : SKIP THE PART WHERE I LOSE

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00

Pages