'Wut do u look like?"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: 'Wut do u look like?"
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #25
Jesus, except without the cheesecloth robe thingy.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #26
So you're a hippie? IMAGE(tongue01.gif)

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Lifecrafter
Member # 59
Profile #27
quote:
Originally posted by Princess Ruth:
So do none of you have interesting tattoos or body piercings???
I don't have any...where are you pierced? IMAGE(tongue01.gif)
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #28
Let's see. I have three earring holes in one ear, four in the other, one of which I rather regret having gotten two years ago. Bleh. I was sixteen. What can I say? I still wear junk in them, though. I am untattoed. And my hair has been many colours. It was originally blond, but now it's a sort of indeterminable pinkish-reddish shade. I'm cursed with freckles, and don't wear any makeup except for fancy symbols on my toenails in summer. I also, unfortunately happen to be 5'11. Without stilettos.

--------------------
Aces off.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #29
I'll call you a peck from now on, although I'm probably only a bit taller than you.. IMAGE(tongue01.gif)

--------------------
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #30
Well I used to have about 20 in my ears, eyebrow, tongue, nipples, cheek bellybutton....
Now I just have my tongue (which I only wear occasionally), earlobes, 2 interesting parts of my ear (don't know what they're called), and my ...umm.....I think some of you are a bit young!

I have 2 ladybugs, a vine, a butterfly and a bumblebee tattooed on my foot, a heart on my hip, turtle on my thigh and a chinese symbol which I got when I was 15 and regret now.

All of my tatts are small and easily hidden for things like job interviews/posh dress occasions etc though... I hate those big ones on people's arms and backs and stuff.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Shock Trooper
Member # 631
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Ive got a tatoo of teh sun on my right shoulder and the moon on my left. I'll try to find pics of it... dont know if i have any. Oh yeah Red Scare you lose cause of geocities. None of the pics work.

--------------------
jesus saves, all others take full damage
Posts: 329 | Registered: Wednesday, February 13 2002 08:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #32
i'd take a pic of myself and upload it, but i haven't bothered to install the crap for my [old] digital camera.

so let's see: i'm male, 16, 5'8", chinese, technically a fob (i've only been living in Toronto for about 9 years), somewhat long centre split black hair, hints of a beard, thin, and i usually wear grey and blue. and no, i don't wear tight jeans or the typical fob jeans that more than cover anything below your waist including the feet.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Cartographer
Member # 2264
Profile Homepage #33
I believe there is a picture of me on my homepage, which I believe can be gotten to through one of those weird symbols up there^^^.

Why I'm doing this I don't know. Possibly I can blame it on sleep deprivation.

--------------------
And the Glory of the Light did shine upon him.
And the Peace of the Light did he give men.
Binding nations to him. Making one of many.
Yet the shards of hearts did give wounds.
And what was once did come again
-in fire and in storm
splitting all in twain.
For his peace...
-for his peace...
... was the peace...
... was the peace...
... of the sword.
And the Glory of the Light did shine upon him.

Meane sol Ahelle

Check out my Avernum 3 site. This one is incomplete, but better than the one here which is complete, sort of.
Infiltrator
Member # 74
Profile #34
I'm not going to post a picture because, quite frankly, I have no idea how IMAGE(smile000.gif)
I'm 5'10 1/2", Blonde, Blue eyes, and I have been likened to skeletor because of my
inability to tan.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #35
BlackSquirrel- Copy and paste the URL, along the lines of the images on the first page of this post.

--------------------
Rate My Scenarios!
Streila Spies
Unbalanced Accounts
Inn of Blades
Echoes
Echoes: Assault
Echoes: Black Horse
Echoes: Pawns
Bandits
Echoes: Combat/Skirmish
Two Strands
Bandits II: Ballad of the Red Star
Roses of Reckoning (BoE)
Corporeus
The Claim
Roses of Reckoning (BoA)
Nebulous Times Hence
Emerald Mountain
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 2669
Profile Homepage #36
quote:
I got four tattoos. One of them in a very, ahem, private place.
Souvenirs from art school.

--------------------
Posts: 647 | Registered: Wednesday, February 19 2003 08:00
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #37
I have some really great pictures of me which I really should upload and post sometime. They're a few months old now, so I don't have such long hair anymore.

--------------------
'The term Anarchy got bandied about a lot in the early 80's, perhaps having some amount of political or social meaning attached at the outset, but by the first couple of years, it simply became a synonym for "blow **** up".'
--textfiles.com
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #38
I have no tattoos or piercings.

My body is bad enough without me paying people to make holes in it.

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
BoA BetterEditor for MacOS X
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #39
Ugh. Ruthie... I thought you said you were proud of your body... how could you do such a thing... no offense IMAGE(rolleyet.gif) ...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #40
piercings aren't necessarily bad, you know. on some people, it actually looks good. but hey, it's cool. IMAGE(tongue01.gif)

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #41
Using Ruthie's general allusion to her piercings as a guide, I like my ears and eyebrows as they are, I've been told horror stories by a related physician about what can readily go wrong when you get your tongue or bellybutton pierced, and the rest seem excessively private, pointless, and painful. [Not to mention, in one particular case, anatomically impossible.]

As for tattoos, I have one. It's a little dot in my right knee called "Screwing Up And Stabbing Yourself Hard With A Pencil". I was nine or ten when I got it. Yeah, I used to be quite a wild child.

[ Wednesday, April 30, 2003 15:36: Message edited by: J'Ondule La Banniere Noire ]

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Babelicious
Member # 39
Profile Homepage #42
I'm too clean-cut and white and male to look good with piercings, but I plan on getting tattoos upon graduation; specifically,

IMAGE(sacred-c.htm)

--------------------
desperance.net - honestly, no biting.
For Carnage, Apply Within
Member # 95
Profile #43
I don't have a scanner or any picture of myself that makes me look nearly as gorgeous as I really am. Think Jesus meets the Three Musketeers living in a cardboard box.

Oh, and I'm toying with the idea of getting an ear pierced, but my ears are nearly impossible to see anyway.

[ Wednesday, April 30, 2003 16:19: Message edited by: [Sarachim] ]

--------------------
It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.
Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #44
*notes Miriam's appearance as to kill her*
Man, I know people who go to the same univercity as her...You know the world is too small when you accidently run into internet friends in real life...

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #45
I'd let you see what I look like, but there aren't any recentish photos of me(ie ones that I don't look like one of those phsyco explosives fanatics who lives out in an old shack in the woods)

So I'll just describe myself.

Nevermind. I can't describe stuff. Oh well. I'll get a pic of me up eventually.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #46
Ahh please don't. IMAGE(tongue01.gif)

Nah, My Pic Is Here..

--------------------
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #47
David, I am proud of my body - hence the decoration.
Which part did you mean by "such a thing"? The tattoos or the intimate piercings?

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #48
I think tongue piercings are pretty ugly and disgusting, as are rings anywhere besides your ears or fingers. Krazy kolor hair dyes look pretty ugly too, most of the time. Same with tatoos.
All of that stuff just seems silly to me. Tatoos especially, since they are pretty much permanent (I think, I don't know a whole lot about tatoo removal, but I'd guess that's expensive).

As for a description, I'm a guy with hair, two eyes, ten fingers on my hands, and ten toes. I've got a nose, too, and a mouth. And my internal organs are all in good shape. My bones are healthy, and my muscles are not atrophied. I suffer from no terminal ilness.

EDIT: Bad spelling + AP English Exam = IMAGE(frown000.gif)

[ Thursday, May 01, 2003 11:52: Message edited by: Sir Motrax of Exile ]

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #49
Some tattoos look good, but most people just use themselves as billboards or doodle pads and put on random scrawls. That I don't understand. Piercings I can also deal with, although in mouths they tend to distract me from conversations and I can't help wondering what happens when heavily-beringed people trip and hit their faces.

?Alorael, who has seen some fairly elaborate piercing setups. His opinion is that it's pretty much okay as long as there are no chains connecting one piercing to another. That has too much potential to turn into a bloody mess if someone else's hand gets caught in it.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages