'Wut do u look like?"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: 'Wut do u look like?"
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #75
Doing my best to find one of me... I know some people have good ones of me, but they're not giving them =\

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
BoE Posse
Member # 2475
Profile Homepage #76
What do I look like? Well, a person, I hope IMAGE(tongue04.gif) . I have blonde hair, gray/green eyes, and I'm 5'7".

--------------------
http://members.aol.com/risberg/blades/

Eternity approaches.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #77
Djur, let's imagine I asked you to shove your photo to me, since I'm too lazy to actually do so.

AHH NO, I MISTYPED SHOW.

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #78
From the lack of editing, that can only be intentional. And from the world chosen, I would have to say that you, sir, are a very bad person. But Djur would be happy to help you out, I'm sure.

?Alorael, who feels disappointed that he only vaguely resembles some of the wonderful descriptions people have given of him. In order to better meet expectations, he'd better start working on fitting the descriptions better.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #79
I have one of them dot thingies on my left hand under my thumb. I call it "messing around in art class until you get stabbed by thomas", and I got when I was. You do understand, I hope, that I will have to kill Thomas, one day, and hope that he is none of the people on this board who are reading this (I don't think he is. He may be ten times geekier than anyone I know, but I don't think he comes on this).

--------------------
~ørangutan
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #80
Hmm....For myself, I'm not going to provide a picture, but think Harry Potter, and you won't be too far off the mark.

--------------------
KazeArctica: "Imagine...wangs everywhere...and tentacles. Nothing but wangs and tentacles! And no pants!"
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #81
The most intresting part of me being a bad person is that I've only once been warned, and that was when I had 3 posts and wondered why people always know if you've killed someone in E3. Go figure, or ask *I, I still don't know why he did so. IMAGE(tongue04.gif)

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #82
That's insane. Even I've been warned, and I've been here two months less than you and generally act more angelic. IMAGE(tongue04.gif)

--------------------
Aces off.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #83
Actually, I have been around a bit longer than whatever, but if you still don't know what happened, you don't deserve to. IMAGE(rolleyew.gif)

--------------------
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #84
quote:
Originally posted by Alorael:
?Alorael, who feels disappointed that he only vaguely resembles some of the wonderful descriptions people have given of him. In order to better meet expectations, he'd better start working on fitting the descriptions better.
You need a ponytail, Alorael. A long black one. And fangs.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #85
And black slacks. And oversized sunglasses. And a laptop. And a two litre bottle of acid green liquid. And a rifle.

And TGM: IMAGE(tongue04.gif)

--------------------
Aces off.
Infiltrator
Member # 2669
Profile Homepage #86
and a big bushy beard. and sandals.

--------------------
Posts: 647 | Registered: Wednesday, February 19 2003 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #87
No, Alorael is something between an elf and a pan creature, playing a flute and switching in and out of this dimension with mock laughter (that we don't hear).

--------------------
Polaris
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #88
I think I can accomodate the ponytail, slacks, sunglasses, beard, and sandals. The laptop and fangs may be a little more difficult.

The rifle and skribbane are, of course, already present and accounted for, although the latter is actually stored in orange bottles. I'm sure you've seen them in E3.

?Alorael, who isn't so sure he can manage to become a dimension-shifting elfin critter. That requires a certain amount of mythology that he is currently lacking. If anyone knows where to get some, speak up.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #89
I think of Alorael as tall, skinny, non-descrepit-looking (sorry), with unkept semi-long brown hair, wrinkly clothes, and vacant light brown eyes. Why? Um... no idea, really.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #90
quote:
Originally posted by Miriam:
quote:
Originally posted by Lemur Industries:
*notes Miriam's appearance as to kill her*
Man, I know people who go to the same univercity as her...You know the world is too small when you accidently run into internet friends in real life...

Huh? That's not my real name you know. . .and if your so all-knowing, what University do I go to?

I was largely under the impression you lived on Vancouver Island, which lead me to believe you went yo UVIC and I seem to remember you mentioning it too. Correct me if I'm wrong, but if so I do infact have several contacts within that school, which further proves my point the world is too small when you go to a message board and see someone who had been to your hometown and met your mother. DEATH TO THEE!

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #91
^ IMAGE(eek00001.gif) !!!
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #92
quote:
Originally posted by Sodium Cyanide*:

»What do you think various members look like?
Alorael has blond deadlocks, dresses all in black, wears a "Nazi Hat," rides a skateboard, and has a Hitler moustache. Drakefyre looks like a vahnatai with glasses. Motrax looks like a severely pixeled dragon. Alec looks like a cactus with boxing gloves for delivering two-fisted fury.

--------------------
'The term Anarchy got bandied about a lot in the early 80's, perhaps having some amount of political or social meaning attached at the outset, but by the first couple of years, it simply became a synonym for "blow **** up".'
--textfiles.com
Apprentice
Member # 2949
Profile #93
Mr. Lemur, I hope you were trying to be humorous. IMAGE(smile002.gif)
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #94
"Trying" being the operative word.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
BANNED
Member # 2064
Profile #95
I look very cool IMAGE(cool0001.gif) IMAGE(biggrin1.gif)

--------------------
Don't expect the expected
expect the unexpected
if you expect the expected
I expect you will remain unexpected.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #96
Um... not by either of those pictures, anyway =]

By the way, how do you have 3 stars after asking for a rating?? Is that even possible?

[ Monday, May 05, 2003 16:45: Message edited by: iDavid ]

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

BoE Posse
Member # 2475
Profile Homepage #97
I guess it's not possible, seeing as the rating has dropped to two.

--------------------
http://members.aol.com/risberg/blades/

Eternity approaches.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #98
I voted 5 for him. Reason = Yet unclear, but I always vote people five.. IMAGE(tongue04.gif)

--------------------
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 147
Profile #99
I've found a picture of me on the computer but as I lack the webspace to upload it to, I can't show it to you unless you IM me or want it emailed to you.

It was taken when I was setting up my dad's digital camera. He still hadn't (hasn't) really learnt how to use it, and there's also a particularly nice looking blurred shot of one of the dogs sitting at the top of the stairs. Why is it nice looking? I don't know, but it's probably something to do with the way the colours meld together.

Pages