Kissing a girl

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Kissing a girl
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #50
quote:
Originally written by Marlenny:

Thank you Dolphin, and everyone else who wished me Happy Birthday. It's better late than never. *Looks Furiously at Ash :mad: *
:confused:

quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

PS: Happy Birthday to our favourite Dominican!
Nice to know that my best wishes count for something, though. :P

Reminds me of a joke. A true diplomat is someone who remembers a woman's birthday but forgets her age.

I've also never understood why you get presents on your birthday. Surely it should be a day where you do something special for your Mum, not the other way around? Though, as Alex points out, a small person emerging from your groin is a slightly weird thing to celebrate.

To go out on an even more extreme tangent, I'm not really into the whole birthday thing. I once nearly forgot my own birthday. It was 3pm before I realised.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #51
Yeah, my excitement for my birthday has gone down and down over the years. But it's still fun, and I know when it is.

Anyway, happy birthday Marlenny! As for the two girls thing, I don't think it should be done for any intimate purposes or really more than a smooch on the cheek, or else you can imply about them a little.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #52
quote:
Originally written by Nicothodes:

And Happy Birthday! *gives Marlenny piece of really rich, really good chocolate cake that was dessert last night*
Thank you, I love chocolate cake. Def one of my favs, though my birthday cake was really good.

To Ash: I've heard that saying as well, and I always thought it was funny. And thank you, I'm still happy you said happy bday. You will be rewarded. ;)

Now seriously, while growing up I used to be obsessed with bdays, specially mine's. And I used to get sooooooo pissed if someone forgot, but now I don't make a big deal out of it. I guess it was just a stage I grew out of (thank god). And about why should we get presents??? well, we've been rewarded for coming into this world. Besides, mothers get mother's day as well, so we need to get something. you know?
I don't really care but it's always good to get them.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #53
Happy Birthday, Marlenny! Have fun and a lot of prezzies. :)

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #54
Damn, she fell for it. Now my conscience compels me to admit that I sneakily went back and edited in that Happy Birthday. *hangs head in eternal shame*

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #55
quote:

I've also never understood why you get presents on your birthday. Surely it should be a day where you do something special for your Mum, not the other way around? Though, as Alex points out, a small person emerging from your groin is a slightly weird thing to celebrate.

I fully agree. But when I once brought flowers to my friend's mother, congratulating her to his birthday, she was rather confused :P

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #56
I share AM's sentiments. As long as the girls are fairly attractive, it can be quite a pleasant sight. If they're unattractive, however, or possess an obviously lesbian appearance (butch haircut and such) I might not observe with as much interest.

The last time I saw two girls making out (at a party last year) one of them ended up making out with me a very short time after. So perhaps that has altered my sentiments on the issue somewhat. :P

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #57
So, Stugri...you're saying you don't mind taking sloppy seconds, huh? ;)

--------------------
[Insert Signature Here]
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #58
quote:

Damn, she fell for it. Now my conscience compels me to admit that I sneakily went back and edited in that Happy Birthday. *hangs head in eternal shame*
Shame on you. You fool me once shame on you; you fool me twice..... um? (How does it go???) It's not gonna happen again.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #59
Asthetics do indeed have everything to do with it. Otherwise, I'm against public displays of affection.
Shock Trooper
Member # 55
Profile Homepage #60
I'm a fan of, shall we say, same-gender interaction if I find that gender attractive to the eye. I can't explain why I'm a fan of it, I just know that watching it happen makes me feel tingly in places I probably shouldn't talk about on Spiderweb.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #61
quote:
Originally written by Synergy67:

So, Stugri...you're saying you don't mind taking sloppy seconds, huh? ;)
At least not when I'm utterly trashed. There was more than what I described going on...at one point, I was virtually trading the girl off with another guy. As an interesting sidelight to the story, that night I ended up passing out on the lawn outside the house, and woke up the next morning with a mysteriously sprained wrist. No regrets, of course.

Although I do have a sense of propriety, it does tend to disappear rather quickly with inebriation. Generally, I would say that public displays of affection are tacky and thoroughly inconsiderate.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #62
I've (obviously) never found girl-on-girl action hot, but neither have I found guy-on-guy action hot—the fact I've seen barely any of either is beside the point. :P

[ Wednesday, October 05, 2005 16:16: Message edited by: Dmitri Mikea Vorchev ]

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #63
Even if the guys were Tom Welling and Jensen Ackles from the WB's Smallville? Tell me that wouldn't be hot.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 75% 100% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
www.Keirsey.com for personality information.
The Sloganizer! "Swing your Archmage Alex."
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #64
Not even. I gotta admit that Jensen is just HOT, and I've been crazy about him since that small role he had on "Dark Angel". Nonetheless, He could be dating Brad Pitt, and it would still not look good. Now, I'm not saying that I like girls making out/hooking up, but it is just easier to the eyes.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #65
You should watch two Ur-Basilisk make out and compare. Which is easier to your eyes?

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #66
quote:
Originally written by Stugri-La:

At least not when I'm utterly trashed. There was more than what I described going on...at one point, I was virtually trading the girl off with another guy. As an interesting sidelight to the story, that night I ended up passing out on the lawn outside the house, and woke up the next morning with a mysteriously sprained wrist. No regrets, of course.
Didn't you sprain that wrist when you were going to have a debate against Ash on...being a vegetarian? Something like that. I remember that you sprained your wrist around that time, and that was certainly this year.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #67
Yep. It was in April of this year, and the debate was just about to take off when I sprained the wrist. Being unable to type effectively, I postponed the debate. Unfortunately, once my wrist healed up my motivation for going through with the debate faltered. It never ended up taking place, and instead Ash had a short-lived debate with Alec regarding drug policy.

I sometimes regret not going through with the debate, but there's little I care to do about it now. My motivation for such a posting commitment is still none too strong, and there's also the matter that I'm virtually through with SW and only returned recently on a whim.

--------------------
Stughalf

Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #68
quote:
Originally written by Stugri-La:

.... and there's also the matter that I'm virtually through with SW and only returned recently on a whim.
OOh Stugie ;_; does it mean good bye?

--------------------
^ö^ vegetarians are sexy.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #69
I won't give a definite departure notice as of yet. I'm not the type for publicized comings and goings, and I reserve the right to drop by whenever I'm feeling unspeakably bored. :P

However, I can state quite confidently that I will never again be a regularly posting member here.

--------------------
Stughalf

Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #70
I'll remind you that you were nearly elected moderator. And then you. . . leave??

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #71
There may be a connection, perhaps? :P

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #72
Ugh...Tom Wellings? No. I get mad whenever I accidentally click on Smallville, since he's just not good-looking...Jensen Ackles? Lots better.

--------------------
—Zxquez Zolohahni
I eat blueberries in pie square.
Xerch'de/Rate.
I miss you, but I haven't met you yet.
So special, but it hasn't happened yet.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3368
Profile #73
It seems all the interesting people of Spidweb are systematically migrating.

--------------------
"Like most of life's problems, this one can be solved with bending"
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #74
Perhaps they are emigrating? ;)

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.

Pages