Zombie Attack RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #25
Ignore Zyphr's first... actually all of his posts. As I remember this is about zombies, not mutants, and how is a UFO supposed to get to Exile?

I gotta go and won't be back till Sunday.

Your in charge Wiseman, start the Zombie Attack without me.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #26
Wha!? HEY!!!! They would attack zombies if they were found, because the threat alarm would go off in their Light Towers. Hmmmm.....a civilization that's advanced enough to have transports with energy armor, vehicles that transform into buildings, and bazookas that launch a missle that creates something that looks like a tiny atomic explosion...how could they not have drilling equipment?

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #27
OOC: FD - thanks, bro.
FB - your post wouldn't makes sense anyway, Maestro went to sleep long before your glowing oracle dude woke up.

IC:
Maestro woke up, after a good night's sleep - well, whatever you consider 'night' in Exile. He looked out the window; he couldn't believe what he saw: a swarm of zombies. Just to make sure it wasn't just him, Maestro went about the regular hygiene, dressed and equiped himself, then looked back out the window.

Okay, so it is just me, Maestro thought. Well, kind of.

Instead of a swarm of zombies, there were only a few zombies climbing out of the cemetery (sp?). Nothing he couldn't handle before the general populace would wake up.

It didn't take long to get to the cemetery. The zombies noticed him right away, but they're slow, so it didn't matter. Maestro drew his sword - a slender, reliable blade of lunar titanium alloy. He aimed only for the joints of the zombies, and within half an hour they were all dead (again). Maestro returned to the inn for breakfast - he knew more would be coming...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #28
Oh, so you're not taking over the plot. Just the town IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (2)_files/rolleyes.gif) . If you would care to notice, no one else felt a need to bring in "reinforcements" or make buildings. Perhaps you should follow our trend of having one character who stays in the inn.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #29
OOC: hey, FB's a munchkin. he doesn't care, he just wants all that power for himself and then usurp FD and my place as the, uh, RP masters.

from now on, all of FB's posts will be ignored and if he starts spamming, i request post deletion by mods. i don't care how pissed he might feel, he can't have a character without connections to some godly organization AND/OR god powers, he doesn't get to join.

FB ruins RPs. period.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #30
Well, would you be willing to let me try again?
I'll use a different character. One that's a wanderer...

Scyger
Main weapons: Throwing Daggers for ranged combat, and a scythe for melee(Scythes are heavy, so his melle strikes are slow, but you don't want to get hit much.).
Armour: Leather jacket,leather boots, etc.
Doesn't speak much.
Can move pretty quick.

He's much weaker than Oracle Master,...err...well, at least he's not connected to an uber cult of some sort.I'll atick to tradition if you let me use him.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #31
Provided he also doesn't have any mage ability, any extraordinary magical protection, and any connection with any organisation or any size that provides him with aid in the form of extra manpower, yes, he'll do.

My character is a hark-back to old days, Rathlan the gnome exile. Equipped with a repeater crossbow, some vials of acid, and a form of primitive mine/grenade that isn't very accurate but is very destructive (he once sank a pirate ship with one, but that's because they float and a hole at water level in any ship is fatal...), he's on a mission to create a foolproof nonmagical flying machine. So far, he hasn't succeeded.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #32
No magic whatsoever. And he's not connected to any cult of any kind. Will Scyger be accepted?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #33
OOC(cause I'd need a character in the RP to post IC): Someone sum this up in 1 reasonably short post.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #34
OOC: Hi, Lone Flame. It has not really started yet. Participants have gathered in the inn and spent the night there. Maestro (Wise Man) woke up early, saw zombies tumbling in the streets, went out and killed them. He is now having breakfast at the inn. The others are about to wake up.

--------------------
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #35
OOC: I think I will join too. Omlette and Wise Man are good RP´s ...this might be fun. ill describe my character through narration.

IC: It was morning in Exile...although he had no idea about it...he was just a fresh new visitor from the surface. In his many wonderings through the world he ended, once again, in a bar. Only this time he was many, many feets underground, more than he had ever been, alas, he was to drunk to tell the diffrence anyway. As he was used to, he traveled drunk, hoping that in this state he would return to his long lost homeland and empire from wich he was expeled and hopefully regain his honor. Ofcourse this was impossible since his empire was lost in the test of time and the memory of man, only a few elders and erudites remembered it...the Darubian Empire...the empire of the silver moon...he could still remember...as he was drunk he could see himself walking through the beautifull halls of the darubian kings, wearing his shining Royal Guard armour...tall...proud...

...DRUNK!!!

..that was enough to snap him out of his dreams.

Bartender: HEY DRUNK!!!
???: Uh...wha...whe...where am I...

A few locals laughed.
Bartender: We dont admit drunk in here!! If you dont have any business get lost!!

Kel-Aziz mumbled his last words before alcohol reached his head.

Kel-Aziz: r...room pleassszzzzzz.(thump!)

He remained still, with his head towards the roof...still as a corpse, although you couldnt expect that of a corpse these days...he was about to see the irony of this because soon enough he would be fighting corpses...but for know dreaming was enough for him.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #36
IC: Izzannor wakes up and comes into the dining area yawning. "Mornin' Maestro. Anything happen while I was out?" Maestro then speaks. "Yes. A bunch of zombies rose up out of the ground. I killed them, but as I did, I saw a shadowy being fading away."m Izzannor looks out of the inn and asks, "Did it look anything like THAT?????" AT this point, most of the partyn has woken up and they all go outside. There is a horrifying being holding a staff with a silvery orb at the top. He speaks to the party in a demonic voice, "I AM ARCANE, NECROMANCER KINNG!!!! ALL THAT DEFY ME SHALL PERISH!!!!!" At these words, he waves his staff and about 200 minions of the undead rise up out of the ground. Izzannor speaks "Arcane? I've heard of him. he was a legendary spellcaster about 200 years back. But he was betrayed and now wishes vengeance on all that lives. This'll be tough."

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #37
a stranger walks into the inn, and quietly joins maestro for breakfast. the two eat in silence until the stranger says:
"I saw you fight. It looked like you knew what you were doing. You must be here for a purpose. You must know something I do not. So, I ask if I may be of any help to you in your mission. I wish to find peace in the world, and those which you were fighting earlier angered me. I used to be a swordmaster, but the nobles who I worked for were hanged for treason. I had been training warriors to be used against their ruler, and I had never known. I fled in shame, no doubt I would have been hanged as well. I got very upset, I lost control of myself and I felt something in my mind switch on briefly. I had strange visions and I heard mutterings I did not understand. You are a ninja, or have been, I am certain. I ask that you would please teach me control of my anger, in the hope my visions would pass. But if you know any magic-users, that I may speak with them about my rages also. This morning, it was different from any time before. The beings you destroyed should not have existed. I had visions of dark places, things calling to me. I almost joined your fight against them, even as I knew you were not in trouble. I beg of your help in my quest for peace, in return, I will try to help you in your quest."

EDIT:

GODAMNIT! THIS POST WAS SUPPOSED TO BE AFTER EF'S!
SHIITE!

[ Saturday, August 30, 2003 21:51: Message edited by: The Absolut Sagacious stranger ]

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain, ohhh, I'm tired of the strain and the pain.

Lair of Blades
Wise Forums
Desperance
Polaris
Bash
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #38
Is that you, Sparky? A little less of the language, if you please...

IC: Looking out of his window, Rathlan sees a massive crowd of zombies milling in the street. In the middle of the crowd stands an imposing figure, cloaked in black. Going back inside, Rathlan picks up a chair, and throws it at the cloaked man. He wobbles a bit, and sways on his feet. Rathlan goes back for a second chair, but when he reaches the window he finds a zombie trying to climb in. He fetches it a smack with the chair, and knocks it back, then throws the chair at the spellcaster. This one is blown into tiny pieces in midair. Rathlan shuts the window, bolts it, and collects some of his vials of acid. He then goes downstairs.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #39
"Oh my, oh my, oh my. Can't cross the streets safely today. How impertinent these zombies are." ef muttered when she entered the inn. She ordered her favourite coffee and went to join Maestro, nodding to him in greeting. "You've been busy already, I saw you. And I thought I might contribute something in my own way." Opening the basket she carried along with her, she showed him a fine selection of flasks and bottles.
"Healing, Blessing, Strength, Energy Potion for the mages and priests. Invulnerability, only a few of them, mind. Some scrolls. I can make more, but this may come in handy right now."

--------------------
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #40
IC:

The zombies where everywhere and the screams where enough to wake Kel-Aziz.

Kel-Aziz: Wh...What the....

A pair of zombies grab Kel-Aziz hands and a third one aproaches for the bite. Kel-Aziz reacts with a kik on the zombies face and inmediatly pulls the other zombies heads to smash against each other. As he heads out he sees the mayhem that is taking place. A particular inn caught his attention...what seemed to be a small halfling was throwing objects a man in long black robes surrounded with nasty looking zombies.

Both poisonous waveblades out, he heads for the killing.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #41
OOC: but wouldn't poison be useless against undead? IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (2)_files/wink.gif)

IC:
"Speed and regen potions would be better, but thanks anyway!" Maestro thanked the herb lady.

When he went outside, however, he saw more than just zombies and necromancers - even ghouls are present!

A ghoul tackled him, knocking him onto the ground. Another tried to claw his head off, but Maestro managed to slash the arm off and kick it away. With a backhand he punched a zombie away - right into Izzanor who cleaved through it with his blade like a knife through hot butter...

OOC: i get the impression that Izzanor is a big, heavily armoured man who can take plenty of punishment and still be able to deliver some. am i right?

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #42
Wise Man, I'm waiting for your consent(OR rejection) of Scyger. Aren't YOU the one controlling this rp?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #43
OOC: You are right WiseMan poison is in fact useless against undead, but I just had to point out that my waveblades had poison. I usually describe my characters abilities and equipement as I go.

IC: Kel Aziz ran towards the Necromancer and the halfling(Rathlan) but was inmediatly shoked to see that there where some ghouls out in the open too. A pair of quite competent warriors where fighting them nearby getting the attention of most of the mindless minions...that helped him in his way towards the Necromancer who was now following the halfling into the building where, every now and then, bolts came out striking the zombies with a perfect head shot.

Kel-Aziz arrived at one of the undead corpses with a bolt stuck right between his eyes. He picked it up.

Kel-Aziz: Mmm...I now these bolts from somewhere...(snif, snif) Ahhh yes....Rathlan the gnome!!

He touched with his hand a small scar he had on the back side of his neck, a small souvenier he got from his Tower of Babil quest. He remembered quite vividly how he got possesed by a demon and was shot unconcious with one of Rathlans powerfull bolts and eventually saved.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #44
OOC: I'm back. I'll let you give it a try Zephyr. However, consider this. I'm going to give you three strikes. You already have one for going off topic with your first character. If you do it again, your out of the current scenario. That's strike 2. I'll let you try again in another scenario. If you mess up then it's strike 3 and you will not be allowed back in. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Now for this angry smilee for good measure. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (2)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (2)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (2)_files/mad.gif)
On other notice, many thanks Wise Man for keeping things under control. Continue to do so, I might need some help with this RP. Anyways, I wasn't planning for the zombies to be controlled by a powerful force, but as a random force that rises for no other reason than being undead. Ah well, if it gets crazy I can always have the powerful being loss control and the undead turn on him. Let's see how this one goes... IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (2)_files/cool.gif)

IC: Greenswell rose from his sleep hearing screams. Smiling, he grabs his gear and his Piercer Sword and heads outside. As he gets downstairs, several zombies break through the door. Greenswell quickly cuts the zombies down.

Innskeep: I'll st-st-stay he-er-ere.
Greenswell: Hide upstairs, baricade the door. That way if they get the door open, knock them down the stairs and then you'll have time to escape. Take your crossbow.

The Innskeep grabs his crossbow off of the wall, heads upstairs. Greenswell steps into the street.
"Time to go to work" he thinks to himself. Noticing the chaos is coming from the local graveyard. He begins to walk towards it. Destroying the undead on the way.

(Just wait till phase 3. I plan to make this get real tough for the characters to stay alive.) (Insert Devil Smilee)

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #45
OOC: it probably will be, but remember that Maestro hasn't resorted to Beam Finger yet. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (2)_files/rolleyes.gif)

--------------------
--------------------
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #46
Alex was woken from his peaceful slumber by horrified screams and the moaning of undead. Sticking his head out the window, Alex sleepily yelled "Can't you crazy kids keep it down?! I'm trying to slee-" and was knocked over as a vengeful spirit burst into his room and began attacking him. Quickly dispatching the spirit with a fireball, Alex hurriedly dressed and rushed outside to aid the others with his spells. (Including a little hasting of friends and slowing of enemies.)

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #47
OOC: Hmmmmmm....I wonder if there's any way to get rid of my 1 strike.

IC:
*Scyger wakes up from a peaceful rest, only to see the choas outside. He quickly gets dressed and grabs his stuff(His armor, rope, scythe, throwing daggers.).*
Scyger: "It's time for some extermination!" *Rushes outside, and then grabs his scythe. Immediatly he slices a zombie's arm off. Then he continues to slice parts off until it is only a pile of flesh on the cave floor.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #48
[ooc] May I join this? I know I'm a little late, but better late than not reading all the posts. Well, here's my character - a little different, but interesting, I hope. Accept her or not as you please. [/ooc]

The sounds of battle drift up over crumbling earthen walls. Low burbling moans, shouts, the clash of weapons. The taste of power taints the air.

A figure crouches on the corner of the building's flat roof. It is absolutely motionless as it watches the progress of the battle. The eery glow that passes as light in the underworld shines beneath the large tattered hood, illuminating the delicate features of a girl. Her skin is impossibly colourless, far paler than even an Exile-born's. Her eyes are pools of shadow that track the mutilation and fall of zombies with an avid gleam.

Stupid beasts.

Pale, rose-tinged lips part to reveal the tips of two fangs. Arianne growls softly. The abandoned apartment had been her refuge for a week now, careful as she had been not to disturb the villagers or give them any hint of her presence. But she will hardly remain undiscovered with so many of the lesser undead wandering about. They have ruined everything.

In spite, she curses the Necromancer. It is not the most powerful of curses, though the effects will be noticed, but it is all that she can manage. It does little to calm her ire.

[ Monday, September 01, 2003 06:32: Message edited by: premonition ]

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #49
A vampire! Right? Just don't make your character uber.

IC:
Scyger:"Is that a vampire I see up there? No moatter, the undead down here are the only ones I worry about." *Puts scythe away, takes out throwing daggers, then throws daggers while spinning around, damage the zombies around him(A simple trick. Name somone who can't use a round attack. Although that last stunt realy ate up Scyger's ammo.). Then he grabs his scythe again, and uses it on a zombie as if he were the GRim Wreaper.* "You will not plague the lands of Exile anymore, foul beast!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers

Pages