Zombie Attack RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #172
Once again I take no offense to your post and I will delete all the necessary material. For now on, I will not enter a plot unless my character is threatened. You now have your Arianne back to normal.

Consider it done.

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 02:17: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #173
Kel-Aziz could not take it any longer, his blood burned at the very thought of battle. The battle cries outside only made it worse, it was time to join in. He looked around for Ef, but she was nowhere to be seen so he decided to slip away from the sick ones. Standing up with great dificulty he slowly equiped his crafted armour, it was intact. Slowly he reached for his right waveblade, made a few moves with it and then reached for his helmet and speed boots. He was not in perfect shape, but then again a warrior is used to battle with their wounds still open, specialy a Darubian Royal Guard.

He slowly walked to the exit.

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 13:40: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #174
[singing]Here I sit like-a bird-in the wil-derness, bird-in the wil-derness waiting for the battle-to com-meeeeeehnnnnce![/singing]
Seriously, how much longer is this battle going to take?

And here's another tidbit on Stiiviz:
In his dragon form, he has a spell which can make the enemy implode! But ONLY in his dragon form, which can only be activated when exposed to a full moon, or light from moon magic. And both are rare.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #175
I can't post anymore until I get more information about the plot. So my character is stuck walking toward the battle until someone posts something useful for me.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #176
OOC: Zephir, why cant you just make a normal character. The fun of RP´s is that you incarnate a character with some fortitudes and many weakneses that can blend in on any RP without causing a huge another worldy impression and then against all odds defeat the evil guys. Try to make a character a little more down to earth, no eye beams, mutations, instant death rays, shiny UFO´s, superpowerfull allies or multicolored skin.

An Example of a bad Character:

Tuzak, The Demon Lord. Can breath fire, is inmune to magic, poison and cold. He can summon with his horn the seven raiders of hell. But he has a weakness, every new moon a part of his skin under his right arm becomes vulnerable to magic.

An Example of a Good Character:

Ssth-Tso, The Slith Shaman. A once respected leader of the Sliths and a crafty shaman who was forced to leave his homeland due to a civil war. He now seeks in the world what experience he may gain so one day he might return home and free his people from Solth-Ksa´s dictatorship. He is a skilled warrior with spears, both in close range and in missile use. He uses no human made weapons and avoids human settlements because to this day he still feels hatred for them and the human adventurers who destroyed his birth place colony. He has advanced alchemical knowledge that helps him in his travels and always carries with him his shamanic belt where he keeps ingredients and the many colourfull potions that hang from it and are there ready to use at any dangerous ocation. As all sliths he likes fire and warmth but is weakened by exesive cold, to counter this he always travels with a furred cloak made of some unknown beast.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #177
Why a normal character?! Stiiviz may have strengths, but he has weaknesses! In Dragon from, he looses his Slith form spells! No breath attack, but he can fly a little. Like all Sliths, he moves slower in the cold, even in Dragon form. Almost no magic resistence in Slith form. In Dragon form, he cannot use armor or weapons, only his claws, teeth, and his Crush spell. His Slith form does not have the Crush spell. In Slith form, he can only use spears for weapons, and of course his spells(Shape elements, Psycho Throw, Cripple Push...that's only a name, and Throw Hostiles.). In Dragon form, he has less charming and confusion resistence. Even in Dragon form, his magic resistence isn't all that good.

Sorry for the little burst. YOU guys can have the more common characters. You can't stop me from creating odd characters more than you can stop time itself. It's just the way I am, deal with it.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #178
To paraphrase: "Why should I play a mortal char? You can have the mundane ones, I'll stick to God Characters."

IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/rolleyes.gif)

This might explain why people start to groan the moment you join an RP, Zephyr.

In fact, it's funny that you mentioned weaknesses that would fall into the category of Nazgul's example of a small patch of skin being vulnerable in the new moon. No Slith spells in Dragon form, but instead a spell that instantly implodes enemies? What kind of weakness is that?

Not that I'm supposed to post here since I don't have a character, but this RP is already dead to the point where OOC posts are not marked, and IC posts are nearly non-existant.

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 14:41: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #179
Arancaytar, the Crush spell is easily avoided! AND IT DOES NOT INSTANTLY IMPLODE ENEMIES!!!!!!!!
Man, people are always at my neck because of the PAST! PUT THINGS BEHIND YOU! Perhaps if you stop trying to shun me from anywhere I go because of something I did in the past, I WOULD IMPROVE!!!!!

AND I AM NOT YELLING! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/tongue.gif)
WHY should I create normal characters? For no good reason. Once you guys see something that's not like your characters, you classify it as a god character WHEN THEY ARE UNIQUE CHARACTERS.
I have a wide and wild imagination, I couldn't stand using a run-of-the-mill character. You have to understand that!

This is starting to look like the Sands of Time. JUST ACCEPT MY CHARACTER! Otherwise, a huge arguement will break out and the topic will be closed! Do you think I do not learn from past mistakes?

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 14:57: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #180
OOC: I still use the IC: and OOC: labels. I think they should be in all the posts were the story is told. I learned rather quickly that it helps to have them in your post, so others can tell which is story and which is comment.

Since no one will help me continue my part, I will have to do something on my own.

IC: Celsito continued walking towards the battle and just at the edge she stopped. She heard a cavalcade of feet coming from behind her. She quickly turned around and realized she was being flanked by dozens of skeleton warriors.

"Oh, crap!!!", she yelled as she ran away from them. She accidently ran into an alley and, by chance, it was the same alley as the one Maestro had just been in. She turned around and looked in horror at all the skeletal warriors coming after her. She had never faced this many warriors, even when practicing back at the kingdom.

For some reason though, they stopped abruptly and she was surprised to hear one of them speak to her. "Delgotto will be pleased that we found you. You must come with us quietly and suffer at his hands, or we will be forced to kill you here."

"Well, let me consider my options... it seems either way I will die. So... I choose to make my own option!!!!" With that she muttered a few words and summoned up a fireball of blinding white light and just as she threw it at the skeletal warriors, she chanted a few more words and started to lift off the ground. "I don't like enclosed spaces either. I open a revenue of escape for myself."

When the fireball hit the skeleton warriors, they burst into flame and roared wildly. By the time Celisto reached the rooftops, they had mostly all fallen apart in burning heaps, but some of them in the back hadn't been affected. "We shall tell Delgotto that you are here, and out in force." With that they turned around and started heading towards the area of town that Delgotto was fighting in.

"Oh no you don't!!!!", she screamed. She summoned this time a shockstorm and hurled at them with her all her raging fury. "HEEEEYAAAAAAAAAH!!!!" The skeleton warriors all started blowing apart in the shockstorm and when it cleared, there were none left to tell the tale.

Celisto heard a shift of wind behind her and turned around to see Arianne staring at her. She didn't say anything, just stared. It made Celisto feel uncomfortable, so she turned around and walked on the rooftops towards the main battle.

OOC: I didn't do anything bad there did I?

--------------------

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #181
sir, a god character is a god character. your character's like a juggernaut and an archmage in one.

let us analyse Maestro:

- well, if you want a background, he's an ex-assassin who was a childhood friend of Whitemask the Blademaster (a.k.a. Wise Man, i'm sure you all know THAT character in the RPs IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/tongue.gif) ). he's the only person in the world to possess the Beam Finger skill (think of it as an heirloom, since his ancestors could do it).
- Beam Finger is, surprisingly, NOT some multitarget autokill god skill. the basic skill is just a beam that fries a weak target's proverbial brain. when Maestro resorts to Beam Finger, you'll see more than that; he can shock something through armour (more to stop some big guy with recoil) and fire lots of little energy pellets at somebody (the pellets don't exactly hurt but they sting and that's enough to stop most things with a nervous system), for example.
- Maestro, like all my other characters, is lacking in brute strength and little better than average in stamina but he's faster than most fighting men. i.e. he doesn't wear much armour - bracers at most - and also he is not meant to take numerous hits straight up. think WC3 Demon Hunter minus the spells and you got Maestro's physique.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #182
Never mind what my post said earlier. Stiiviz couldn't be an archmage in a million years. He's not much in the magic department.

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 15:45: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #183
IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/feertehn00b.gif)

OOC: anyways, bros, mind if we just finish the RP and let the mods deal with topic lockage?

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #184
OOC: Yea I agree. Zephyr, your worrying about stuff that's not here yet. Stop making characters. Time to finish this one up. BTW - I'm assuming in this post that ef has stronger priest skills.

IC: Sounds of battle blazed through the center of town. Guards and zombies lie everywhere. All of the skeletons have been obliterated. The Zombie Dragons have ran, and the one dracolich has been severly injured and is parylized. Maestro and co. managed to kill all the death knights. The only one left in fighting condition was The Overlord. Greenswell and the Overlord clashed powerfully, neither side gaining an advantage. Suddenly, Greenswell trips over a skeleton, the Overlord moves in for the kill. Then, a large bolt of holy energy hits the Overlord. It's ef! Casting powerful priest spells, the Overlord is stunned. Maestro attacks the Overlord, obliterating his sword. Rasil shatter's his unholy shield. Kel-Aziz out of nowhere cleaves off one of the Overlord's arms. Greenswell hops up and concentrates power into his sword, sending a piercing blow through the evil heart of the Overlord. Everything grows silent...

Overlord: Alas, I'm undone again...

The Overlord begins to glow a darkish-red and then begins to explode. A huge flash occurs, sending all of the heros flying in opposite directions.

All of the heros manage to get back up and live another day. However Greenswell feels that things aren't quite finished. Mabey it's nothing. They all head for the city hall with the surviving guards and warriors of the town.

OOC: Finish up any other stuff. Sorry if I messed up anything everybody but we're being rushed to finish up since FB is about to throw a tantrum and the fact the mods around here decide to close the topic rather that remove the source of the problem.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #185
EDIT 1 : OOC: This post comes before the last one.

IC: Soon Kel-Aziz was bordering the main battle dispaching with ease the ocasional rampant undead. He was quite surprised to see the town guards where doing quite a good job against the main enemy force. Even more surprised when he discovered there where numerous skeleton warriors and even vampires! Kel-Aziz aproached one of these corpses. He noticed all vampires and a few other undead creatures had a bolt stuck in here and there. A closer inspection confirmed his thought "Rathlan" he said smiling.

As Kel-Aziz walked closer to the battlefield he could see even more impressive battle markings. He even found a couple of Undead Dragons, his experienced eye revealed they where killed by magic.

Kel-Aziz: (touching the burned soil)...mmm, shockwave...some real powerfull mage is helping us. (standing up and staring at the distance). What is that!!

Kel-Aziz had seen many abominable, horrific, infernal and impressive creatures in his long life, but the precence of this Overlord was something he would never forget. A huge humanoid in black spike covered armour clashed in the battlefield. The creature was at least three times the heigh of Kel-Aziz and had a huge flaming sword that sent the ocasional warrior flying across the town. It carried a huge horned helmet and a red cape, its eyes grew in a fiery red and it roared loud enough for all the town to hear.

For any unexperienced warrior this would be too much to handle, for Kel-Aziz however, this was a chance to test his dormant combat skills. He slowly walked to his encounter.
---------
Firedrakes post here.
---------
EDIT 2 :

As the battle ended, silence fell on the corpse field. All the remaining veterans stared at each other, many where wounded and tired, all was silence untill one young warrior cried out loud.

Soldier: VICTORRRYYYYY!!!!!

The rest of the men cried in unison the joy of the victory. While most of the warriors headed towards the town hall to heal their wounds a few remained and moved their fallen comrades. Kel-Aziz aproached Rasil and reached out his wounded hand.

Rasil: (handing Kel-Aziz the waveblade)...great weapon you have there.

Kel-Aziz just smiled.

Rasil: So...this is it?
Kel-Aziz: I guess so. At least I am done here.

Kel-Aziz turned his back to Rasil and walked towards the crumbling towngate.

Rasil: Can you go out like that with those wounds.
Kel-Aziz: I think I will manage kid.

Just as Kel-Aziz was about to leave the town gate he turned.

Kel-Aziz: ...I almost forgot, thanks for that sandwich.

With that said Kel-Aziz walked out into the world once again, smiling, for he knew he was one step ahead in proving his fallen Darubian Royal Guards, that the last of their kind was still fighting valiantly against chaos and darkness, the forces they once swore to follow around to the very corners of the word until the end of times.

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 17:01: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #186
quote:
Originally written by Firedrake221:

FB is about to throw a tantrum
You have NO proof of that.

If people stopped going at my neck, I'd get better. But since the people here are just too blind to see that, then things seem to be hopeless here. OPEN YOUR EYES.

BTW, you just violated the CoC. NO content of one's post should contain stuff that is meant to belittle, humiliate, etc. And what you said insults me.

[ Friday, September 12, 2003 17:18: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #187
Anyone mind if I continue the story in a new RP scenario? Something Firedrake said struck me a possibility for a sequel to this story. He stated, and I quote:

quote:
All of the heroes manage to get back up and live another day. However, Greenswell feels that things aren't quite finished. Maybe it's nothing. They all head for the city hall with the surviving guards and warriors of the town.
This seems to be an indicator that something is amiss. I don't want to sound like I am complaining, but wasn't it a little too easy to kill the Overlord there. From the sound of things, I am wondering if it was the overlord at all, and not just one of his main generals of the Castle. I will not continue the story here.

I didn't get closure for my character here, but a sequel can be made in another RP scenario.

I will not create the RP myself, on my own unless I have the permission of everyone else on the board to do it. So, do I have your permission to create a sequel RP scenario to this one? It doesn't have to start in the same town. It can be in a totally different place.

--------------------

Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #188
OOC: Yes, there will be a sequel to this. But not today. Not now. As for FB, your getting me mad, and just about every other person here at this RP. You cannot just RP like a normal person, your characters have to be ultra powerful people, and not normal people. Then you whine when we tell you no, you ignore everything anyone says, try to screw with the plot, and then, since you didn't get your way, you get the topic locked by throwing a fit and raising hell. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/mad.gif) Here, how about this quote:

quote:
FB: WHY should I create normal characters? For no good reason. Once you guys see something that's not like your characters, you classify it as a god character WHEN THEY ARE UNIQUE CHARACTERS.
I have a wide and wild imagination, I couldn't stand using a run-of-the-mill character. You have to understand that!

This is starting to look like the Sands of Time. JUST ACCEPT MY CHARACTER! Otherwise, a huge arguement will break out and the topic will be closed! Do you think I do not learn from past mistakes?

IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/rolleyes.gif) Your just trying to get the topic closed... again. Then, when your truly about to throw a tantrum, you try to twist the CoC around so it sounds like I'm the one causing trouble here. Not so, not even close. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/mad.gif) If anything, you've violated the CoC for something, mabey just for being plan irritating. So enough with the "I'm insulted" crap, because I'm the one being insulted here. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/mad.gif) Enough is enough. I've tried to let you participate and it didn't work out. Strike 3, FB, your out of this post. Just get out. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/mad.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/mad.gif)

OOC: I wish I could have more than 8 smileys here at a time. Now I don't even feel like typing anything else I'm so mad.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Agent
Member # 27
Profile #189
I've just noticed that these RP topics all end with fighting because some unexperienced RPer made a mistake and he gets yelled at (Slightly exaggerated) by everybody for it. This only makes that person embarresed and angry at everyone. A main problem I've seen is that some people create godly RP characters. Perhaps instead of instantly controling and killing those characters, you could either make a set of rules for creating a character (not broad like no godly characters, but more specific) or even make them a character they could RP with.
And if you really dont want any inexperienced RPers or problems within your RPG then you should organize a group of people, get their messenger screen names, go to a chat room, and RP. Or create a forum for it.

As for you inexperienced RPers, when people are trying to correct your mistakes they are not that mad at you. Its when you make a big deal out of it, it becomes a problem. So chill.

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #190
The fungal glow is dim in this cave, barely enough to outline the large outcroppings and mushrooms. If one stares a long time, it is possible to make out the dark figure moving swiftly across the ground. Arianne smiles under her hood. The Overlord is defeated for a time, and with him gone, much of the power behind her rivals. The Clan will be hers. She had done very little in the final battle: the mortals had exceeded her expectations and finished the job themselves. They will bear watching if she encounters them again - an encounter she hopes will not happen. It is with relief that she leaves the mortals to their own affairs. Darkness swallows her as she returns to caves that have never seen the tread of mortal feet.

[ooc]
Fun while it lasted. I think everyone just needs to calm down a little.
MSW: that last ic post was good. You're getting the hang of it.
FB: the point firedrake and others are trying to make is this: ever played Unreal (or Quake or any other 3D shoot'em'ups)? Ever played it in God-mode? In God-mode you are invincible - nothing can hurt you, you have unlimited ammo and your choice of weapons. It's boring. There's no challenge, so what's the point? rping is a bit like that. The other point they're making is that changing characters more than once in a single rp is confusing to the other rpers.
But whatever floats your boat, I guess. Personally I prefer characterization to fighting random monsters.
firedrake: Take a deep breath. Hold it. Let it out slowly. Feel better? If not, go play Unreal or whatever violent game you've got on hand.
premonition: stop posting when you haven't slept in the past 42 hours.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #191
OOC (not that I even have any C): Enraged Slith complained about inexperienced players not having guidelines. Happens that I know a really good place to rp in - the expectations for players are admittedly rather high, but it just makes it even more fun - and they have a really helpful and funny RP-ing tutorial

Especially, note the following character introduction. This is *not* something you want to see in an RP, right? IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (8)_files/biggrin.gif)

"The theif Preewee.
Has a kloak for infisibility. Can't be herd by anyone. Nowan sees 'im. He can kil evreeone witout making a sount. Preewee also has some magiccal capabibilities. In fact, has alot off magiccal capabibilities. Can do offensif magic and defensif, and can reet thoughts. Wen he is been attackt, Preewee will kill all otters with his super swort. Dis swort allows him to breed under water and resist all heath as well as colt as well as wether as well as wounds.
PS: Preewee is immortel. "

--------------------
---
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #192
Oh, great! MY computer wouldn't let me post Stiiviz's origin! And I don't want to re-write it!
AARRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

I've never played Quake or Unreal, but I see what you mean.

Ok, I'm going to try to re-write it(DAMN THIS COMPUTER!!):

The origin of Stiiviz:
Forget it. I'm just going to say both of his parents had the special gene that made him a Were dragon and that later on he got Exiled. DAMN THIS COMPUTER! I've ever seen such stubborness.

It was a really good story, and I can't quite remember how it goes, AND MY COMPUTER WOULDN'T LET ME POST IT!!!!!

[ Saturday, September 13, 2003 03:58: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #193
Suddenly I feel an incredible urge to start a new RP. However it would have strict rules wich would be:

1- Read Carefuly previous posts before joining or posting your own.

2- No God Characters.

3- No killing other characters.

4- Be true to your characters nature.

5- The Characters Background Plot must never be bigger than the current RP plot.

6- Never change, alter or add anything of another characters background without his permision.

Example:
Medor: Izarroth...
Izarroth: What...
Medor: I...am your father.
Izarroth: Nooooo!!

7- When posting remember to be detailed and not to get carried away with a hole page. Unless its an intro or conclusion post.

8- Reference to other characters actions and dialogs must be superficial and true to that characters nature.

9- Never hurry the plot too much.

...Ok, those are all I can think of for now.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #194
quote:
Originally written by Enraged Slith:

I've just noticed that these RP topics all end with fighting because some unexperienced RPer made a mistake and he gets yelled at (Slightly exaggerated) by everybody for it. A main problem I've seen is that some people create godly RP characters.

As for you inexperienced RPers, when people are trying to correct your mistakes they are not that mad at you. Its when you make a big deal out of it, it becomes a problem. So chill.

Do you even know who Zephyr is? No, I didn't think so. He's ruined about 4+ RPs with his blantant spamming, god characters, and trying to hijack the plot. Zephyr doesn't learn. He does the same crap as the last time he RPed. We've told him numerous times that we won't allow his God Characters and his attempts to alter the plot. I actually quite mad. We've tried to help his correct his mistakes, but he apparently doesn't care to change.

As for Zephyr, your Slith Knight has been rejected.

IC: Greenswell and the others still in town returned to the main hall. Hailed as heroes, a huge banquet was held in their honor. Surrounding the following months, the town was rebuilt, and new life came back to the land. As for the Overlord and his followers, they never returned. As for Greenswell, he went on to fight the Battle of Feldston, where the great lich Zansar had raised an army in an attempt to conquer Eastern Exile. Greenswell managed to stop Zansar, but disappeared from the battle afterwards. Nobody has seen him since.

OOC: Add what happens to your character afterwards if you want. This RP is over for the most part. I might create a new topic later.

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #195
OOC: How about not posting any actions of other characters at all? Just your own actions in your own posts...

What do you think of the idea? (This is in reference to Nazgul's post)

[ Saturday, September 13, 2003 06:20: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
---
---
Warrior
Member # 3351
Profile #196
Sorry to all RPers, but I enjoyed this rp for some time and would like to help if I can :

quote:
Originally written by Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice:

If people stopped going at my neck, I'd get better. But since the people here are just too blind to see that, then things seem to be hopeless here. OPEN YOUR EYES.

BTW, you just violated the CoC. NO content of one's post should contain stuff that is meant to belittle, humiliate, etc. And what you said insults me.[/QB]
If you stopped getting at their nerves…

You by registering have agreed to the following:
"However, at the same time, we need to ensure that people don't behave in a way which reduces other people's enjoyment of the message boards. Also, just as importantly, we don't want to have to spend a lot of our very limited time (time that should be spent developing new games) disciplining people, mediating in squabbles, or finding lost passwords."

You know you are reducing their enjoument so stick to their rules or start a rp for your kind. It is a good reason to make a "normal" character. Arianne was not "normal" but it was very well roleplayed.

Everyone there has a unique character and happy to work with the others.

Firedrake221 wrote "OOC: Zephyr, I'm not okaying anything until the next one starts. It's time for the final battle. "

So speaking about your slith was spam. You could at least have used pm.
Sliths are cave natives so your idea of moonlight is weird. Also you take too much things from exile. Be creative.

In fact, they can stop you, you have spammed again and they could all ask drakey to temporary ban you and you threaten them (CoC again) to make an arguement if they don't accept your slith.

What about being productive ? When you post to a game forum you should consider helping the others.

Somehow the past and present are blurred for you. Do you remember GF 2 : "I'm going to keep asking until they're answered, GET IT!? So it's pointless to just close it. ". And you say you learn from past mistakes ?

I apologize if it didn't help.
thank you for reading.

--------------------
/Seawinds are calling

Pages