Zombie Attack RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #0
It's getting quiet around here and I haven't seen Zephyr a.k.a. FB for a while so I guess it's time to attempt to start an RP. This time however, the RP will contain several short scenarios based around some sort of undead infestation.

It works like this:
Only 1 scenario will run at a time and will end when-
A) Everyone dies
B) Everyone escapes or
C) When Everyone is either eliminated or has escaped.

I'll come up with a idea for the first scenario but any ideas are welcome. Any off topic posts will be ignored.

So is anyone in?

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #1
I always like a good rp, so if its a good one, then I'm in. So don't waste my time!!!!! Now that that's out of the way, let me get on with my char. discription.

My charecter is the head of the Thunder Knights, an elite force of highly trained warriors. He was banished from the realm of Avis when a tratorous king conquered the throne and killed the king. The only possesion he was able to keep was the Galadrius, a sword passed down from his ancestors, diciples of Harnella the Wind Goddess.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #2
Um, but I haven't even made the scenario yet. How can you make a character if we haven't even started. For all you know, this is modern day, or in the future, or in the midevil age. I'll start it in the morning...

BTW - I know thats you FB.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #3
You can tell by the style of writing and the character. If it's not FB, he's got a very similar twin brother.

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #4
I am not FB IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP_files/mad.gif) !!!! I signed on to help with your encyclopedia and I took my friend's test and I'm wind, so that why I choose to have that name! If I were FB, would I have not named my character "Ninjitsu"? And who is the author of the topics started by Izzannor of Avernum? IZZANNOR OF THE WIND BLADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So don't mistake me for that spammer. Please.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #5
FB and Izzannor are indeed different people.
I'm in.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
Sorry Izzanor. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP_files/frown.gif)

I wrote that while tired and somehow confused the "Wind Blade" with "Flaming Blade". (Yeah I know, weak excuse).

Oh, by the way, got your mail. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP_files/smile.gif) That would be absolutely okay with me; extremely nice of you, I'll go fix the site and reserve the chapter. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP_files/wink.gif)

[ Friday, August 29, 2003 07:42: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #7
NP Aran. Also thx for letting me write that chapter in the encyclopedia. Out of curiosity, what format do want it in Aran? Hope to here from you.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #8
i'll be Maestro, the ex-ninja swordsman, with his unique skills of Beam Finger. see Polaris for details.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #9
I'm in. Please post the era/world quickly...

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #10
The first scenario takes place in Exile, years after the Exile Wars in a small town in Eastern Exile. The name of the town is Warris. Some buildings inside the town include an inn, a forge, an abandoned apartment building, a mill, and a large abandoned factory. Some smaller houses are there too. Once you've made a character, quickly insert yourself into the story before I start the zombie attack.

This is the story so far. My character, William von Greenswell, famous Vampire hunter is resting in town after slaying the Vampire Argaveld. Everything is quiet... too quiet...

Greenswell: How much does the room cost?
Innkeep Steve: 15 gold, 20 gold for a good room.
Greenswell: I'll go with the 20g room.
Innkeep Steve: Have a nice stay.

Greenswell heads upstairs to sleep.

OOC: When I get back the zombie attack begins. Get your character into the story before then. Also, who's going to be in charge of the undead? 1 person or everyone?

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #11
Okay.
I'm a priest (not a priest of a religion. I can cast the spells though.), carrying a simple wooden staff. I summon picklebugs, and I like milk.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #12
Maestro walks into the inn. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #13
Alex, a powerful archmage. Is staying in a good room at the inn. He is in town to study unusual magical mushrooms that grow near there.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #14
Hello!

I'll just use Oracle Master. Despite the name, he is only an apprentice. See the Club of All for more details. Be wary that I am still working on him. I'll probably work out some uber-god stuff if I spot it on my character.

He will come in once I'm satisfied with him, which will be soon.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #15
OOC: You get 1 warning FB. Any God Powers or off topics post and I'll call for all your nonsense posts to be removed. You've been doing good lately but I still don't trust you. You always manage to get these topics closed.

IC: I'll post it tommorow.

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #16
I'm in. My little old woman has her shop in one of the smaller buildings where she sells alchemical stuff. Knows healing spells.

Right now I'm having a glass of wine at the inn.

--------------------
Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #17
Maestro puts on a pair of shades, just to look cool. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP_files/rolleyes.gif)

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #18
I'm in. Oracle Master doesn't seem to be a god character to me.

IC:
*Some sort of E.P.C(Energy Personnel Carrier) lands near the inn. A glowing person steps...hovers out of the E.P.C.(Then the E.P.C. flies away.) and then reveals a spear. He sticks the sharp part of it in the ground. A flag unfolds at the top(IT has strange symbol on it, and the word "Modra" below it.).*
Person: *Wierd language that sounds like energy frequencies.* "Adjusting language...By order of the almighty Modra, this area will have the honor of being scanned by the Modra Group." *Some sort of blue energy wave emerges out of the base of the pole. It travels flat on the ground, and when it reaches someone, they feel a tingling sensation, as if something was examining their very essence.* "This area has been deemed worthy. No traces of the Mutant Cult have been found(His voice still sounds like some sort of energy frequency.)."

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #19
OOC: a small warn for trying to hijack the plot.

"Can somebody get me a screwdriver and a bat?" Maestro asked. "I'd like to see how in blue hell a UFO can fly through all that rock into a giant cave."

"I am a demi-god," replied the glowing energy ball thingy after somebody handed him a set of screwdrivers. "I do whatever I want. Now follow my plot, not the plot in the RP."

"Are you sure you need a bat?" asked the old lady in the inn. "He's pretty fragile."

"But he said he was a demi-god. Oh well, I'll just use my bare hands then." With that, he knocked out the glowing mage dude with an effortless karate chop, and went to join several mechanics in examining the unknown craft...

OOC: hey, a caster is physically fragile, so there you go. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP_files/tongue.gif)

--------------------
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #20
Wise Man, that post was nonsense. IGNORE IT. And I said the craft flew away. And it's pretty obvious reinforcements would arrive, then an outpost would be built.

Hijack the plot? No! I just overdid the intro.

IC:
Ummm..... IC's will be scarce until the plot thickens.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #21
OOC: You've already heard my description, so here I go.
IC: Suddenly a huge lightning bolt strikes something in the distance and a large crack of thunder is heard. Izzannor then walks into town.
"Anybody know what that thing was my Galadrius just struck with lightning? It swung around to attack me, then BOOM! It blew up. I also sealed a hole in our roof with a wind blast. Thats probably how that thing got in. By the way I'm Izzannor, head of the Thunnder Knights of Avis."

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #22
"Greetings, knight. Call me Maestro." Maestro and Izzanor shook hands.

"So what is that thing anyway?" Izzanor asked.

"I dunno, some sort of UFO?" Maestro pointed to the glowing mage thing he knocked out. "Ask him when he comes to. He might know something about it. As for me, I'm out of sight." With that, the lithe swordsman bought a room, and went to bed.

--------------------
--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #23
IC: Izzannor yawns.
"I think the rest of us should get to bed soon." He then observes a digital watch on his wrist. "It's getting close to midnight, Avisian time, anyway. I'm renting myself a room. G' night everybody." At this he pays for a room and goes to sleep.
OOC: When do the zombies come in?

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese

Not a Chance!

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #24
Izzanor, if what you attacked was the E.P.C., then you should know they don't have weapons. I don't mind if you blow them up as long as they don't have personnel in them, just don't destroy them very often!

IC:
Oracle Master: *Comes to.* "Maestro, be wary you are always being watched! You cannot escape, The Oracle of Energy will always know what you;re doing! He sees all!" *Maestro looks very annoyed by this.* "Reinforce ments have arrived!" *Some sort of vehicle appears, and then transforms into
a Light Tower. More E.P.C.s arrive, and then more Builder Vehicles arrive. 2 chabge into turrets, 2 change into houses of some sort, and the rest become Light Towers. The transprts unload some Shamans and some soldiers with strange bazookas.*
"Outpost #484 has been built! We will now scout the area."

OOC: I'm not rying to hijack the plot, it's just a small outpost to keep watch for the Modra Groups #1 enemy, the Mutant Cult.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers

Pages