Zombie Attack RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Zombie Attack RP
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #50
OOC: you know, FB, just because something is pale it doesn't mean it's a vampire or a lich or whatever.

Maestro sweep kicks a ghoul, sending it to the ground.

These waves of undead are endless. I must head to the source instead of tiring myself out here.

Out of the corner of his eye he spotted a figure on top of a building. A sniper? Hmm. Whoever it is up there won't shoot me today.

Maestro knew the undead were coming from the cemetery. With all the zombies and ghouls blocking the road, he decided to go along an alternate route - the thieves' highway, the roofs of buildings. Using the ghoul as a springboard, he leapt to the roof of the inn in a single bound. As he sped towards the cemetery, it almost seemed to the common man as if he were flying...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #51
OOC: Well, it may not be a vampire,but it's not quite human(Either that or it's someone covered in make-up and is wearing fake fangs.).

IC:
Scyger: "I'm not going to be able to hold my own against these hordes of undead, I have to get to the scource!" *Notices Maestro. Then he threw one threw one end of his rope, which wrapped around securely on something on the inn. He pulled it, then climbed it, just in time, too. Undead piled on where he was.* "If I follow Maestro, maybe I can find the scource, and eliminate it."

[ Monday, September 01, 2003 07:39: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #52
OOC: stop spamming, let the others post first.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #53
The little old woman had finished her drink and left the inn, carefully avoiding collision with the occasional undead. She seemed to look for someone and having spotted him, went over to greet Archmage Alex. "Morning, Archmage. It's been a while. Shall we work together? You hasten me, I bless you, and we throw them back. Maestro is off to the cemetery, I'll listen in on him. Let's do our job here." Her face showing her satisfaction, she started repelling the undead who, caught between healer and mage, wavered and fell.
She chuckled.

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #54
sorry,doublepost

[ Monday, September 01, 2003 11:01: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #55
OOC: So, everyone's at an inn, right? I asked what all we were doing, but I got too busy to do anything about my asking. So, if someone would answer my question, that would be somewhat useful.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #56
Basically, the inn is under attack by zombies. This is the only plot. Just create a character and get hacking.

And to whoever called Rathlan a halfling, I demand that you rescind that immediately. He's a gnome, an will remain one, thank you!

IC:

Rathlan looked out into the street. Zombies milled everywhere, and ghouls ran around occasionally trying to get into buildings. There seemed to be no end to the horde. It was time for drastic measures...

(A little later)

'See, Alex, if you cast a haste spell on this, then I make a small explosion around here, this table leg will rotate around this bevel, causing this blade to rotate massively fast. I've attached it securely to the serving trolley, so as long as we stay on we ought to be able to steer it...'

(A little later still)

The zombies have turned on a ghoul and brought it down, and are busy trampling it into the ground when a bizzare contraption, crewed by a frantically chanting mage and an ecstatically happy gnome, careens out of the inn and proceeds to pass back and forth along the street, blades whirling, teetering at impossible-seeming angles, until eventually it crashes into a road-sign and collapses. Fortunately for the crew, none of the undead in the immediate vicinity still posses enough limbs to strike back.

'Quick! Run!'

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #57
OOC: Sorry about calling you halfling Omlette, but for Kel-Aziz all small humanoids are halflings...its part of the character.

IC: It was hell. Zombies slashing and biting civilians around every corner, fireballs, arrows and bolts flying around and hitting on distracted ghouls, people jumping around from building to building and adventurers gone rampage with weapons swinging and bashing at every undead...it was horrible...but he liked it, he loved it. it reminded him of his long forgoten battles as a Darubian Royal Guard.

Moving both waveblades around visiously he slashed every undead that deared move near him...until he spoted him...the necromancer.

He had seen their kind before...lonely men, cursed with a life around the undead, despised by the living and full of hatred in their hearts. This one, however, seemed more tired and old than common necromancers...as if he was cursed.

Kel-Aziz: Cursed one!!

The Necromancer turned to see him.

Kel-Aziz: Prepare to pay for your crimes!!

The Necromancer turned looking for cover between his foul minions but none where near to aid him, most where allready taking a beating by the locals...he looked fearfull and dispared. He ran towards a dead end alley.

Kel-Aziz: This is where you take a trip to the underworld.

Kel-Aziz lifted his bladewaves and with a swift move struk the cursed one in his heart. he Stared back at Kel-Aziz, blood falling from his mouth he managed to say his last words.

Necr: You may have stoped me, but you shall never stop all of us, I am but a pawn from this board...we shall hunt exile forever...life...is not the end.

The man gave a last breath and expired before Kel-Aziz.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #58
OOC: Time to cause more chaos...

IC: Greenswell marched towards the graveyard, crushing all undead. A ghoul steps foward, gets drop-kicked by Greenswell and then crushed with a powerful swipe. Getting close to the cemetary he notices a powerful necromauncer summoning undead. Greenswell hops the cemetary fence. He looks behind and notices several of the living adventurers approaching the cemetary to assist. At the time, the necromauncer was summoning a ruby skeleton.

Greenswell: Well now, your the source of all this chaos Arcane?
Arcane: Greenswell!? What are you doing here!?
Greenswell: Trying to rest. Now you must pay.
Arcane: I think not. Once I crush you, non will stop me.
Greenswell: FOOL! Do you think that you can stand up to me? Your nothing but a warm-up for me.
Arcane (to his undead): Get him!

Several zombies charge. Greenswell crushes the zombies. The Ruby Skeleton fires flames at Greenswell, causing slight burns.

Greenswell begins to chant casting the spell dispel undead. The Ruby Skeleton turns to dust. Greenswell lauches at the Necromauncer, stabbing it square in the chest. Necromauncer dies.

Greenswell waited for the undead to disintigrate. However, they continued to fight, turning on their former masters. Within a matter of hours the second wave is defeated. However Greenswell senses that they'll be back. Gathering the survivors, a meeting is held in the town hall among the surviving officials and the adventurers.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #59
Arianne hisses in pain and draws back from the edge of the building. A cleric! But she is stronger than the mindless beasts below - and besides, the spell is not aimed at her. It takes very little effort to avoid the one leaping from rooftop to rooftop, and somewhat more to dodge the blade that comes spinning up out of the strange contraption.

Mortals. So careless. She sneers with the contempt of a born hunter. Look at them! Running about, hacking everything in sight. No precision at all.

The death of the cursed necromancer draws her attention; she bares her fangs in satisfaction. Ah... food. Waiting until the one with the wave blade leaves, Arianne jumps down into the tight alley between apartment building and factory that the necromancer had fled to.

The villagers and heroes - Arianne's lips twist again at the concept - gather in the town hall. Cautious of what they will decide and desiring that her sanctuary in this village remain untouched, Arianne slips in past the guards. Unseen, she lurks high above their heads, in the deep shadows of the rafters. She is completely motionless as she waits for the meeting to begin.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #60
Scyger: "Does anyone mind if I climb onto the ceiling?"
Villager: "Just stay quiet and don't drop!"
Scyger: "Ok." *He holds onto his scythe, and then ties his rope onto a particulary strong supportbeam, and then climbs it. He watches the meeting. He sees a movement out of the corner of his eye.* Was that a vampire? No, it couldn't be, or could it? *Takes out his 10 remaining throwing daggers, and then uses some of the rope to fashion 2 of them into a cross.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #61
IC:The Council had started, the city mayor, a man in its mid forties looking more old than what he realy was stood up and greeted the many guards, adventurers and mercenaries who had helped in destroying the undead attack.

Mayor: Greetings travelers from Exile and the surface. I am Mayor Arthal, in charge of this small town....

And so he went on and on about his job, until the request came.

Mayor: ...today you have witnessed a horrible battle, yet another one to add in the constantly growing undead raids we have suffered in the past months. I have seen how many of you fought this evening and I could not help to be quite surprised by your abilities and skills...and...

The mayor suddenly started crying, a big soldier who was standing behind him proceded with the talk.

Captain: I am Captain Beregond and I believe I speak for the people of this noble town when I say that we require your help. The Exile army is too busy fighting rouge slith and nephil and they refuse to send aid and help defeat this ever growing menace so...(he seems to have trouble saying this)...we have no choice but to require your noble services. Ahem.

Capt. Beregond moves backwards as Mayor Arthal continues.

Mayor Arthal: That is right gentelmen...we need aid more that ever and if you are wondering...we do have a fair reward for each of you...

Kel-Aziz, who was cleaning his waveblades by one of the council pillars broke into the conversation.

Kel-Aziz: I want numbers old man.
Mayor Arthal: why, we certainly have enough for....

Captain Beregond moved forward showing his full size. A big piece of man standed besides Kel-Aziz, almost twice his size (Kel-Aziz is not so big or tall).

Captain Beregond: You better wach your manners, filthy adventurer...we are humble people but we have our pride...(he stared at Kel-Aziz in disgust)...at least we have the guts to show our faces (Kel-Aziz weared a cloak covering his face) and the decency of not dressing in alcohol smelling rags.
Mayor Arthal: Thats ok Beregond. I can asure you young man, we have enough.

OOC: The rest I leave to you...(details of mission, presentation of characters, etc.)

[ Monday, September 01, 2003 19:03: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #62
OOC: Here's the plan. To win this scenario, actually more of survive this scenario, stay alive until Round 10. That's right. We've only gotten through 2. If your character dies you lose. If you "leave" the city, you end up not lossing or winning. And finally, if your character is considered "not dead" by the end of Round 10. I'm still trying to figure if I should have 1 or 2 people play the undead roles and the rest the Heroes or if I just randomly pick who lives and dies or whatever else. This first game's just an experiment.

OOC: Anyways...

Greenswell: We should prepare for the third wave. It's not going to get any easier from here on in. Have the townspeople baricade their homes. Have the guards fortify buildings around the town.

Captain Beregond: What 'bout you.

Greenswell: I'm going to work.

Greenswell gets up and leaves the meeting, getting supplies for wave 3.

OOC (again): Wave 3 starts in the morning... this time we'll face Zombies, Ghouls, Ghasts, Quickghasts, Skeletal Warriors, Ruby Skeletons, and other minor and moderate threats. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (3)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (3)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (3)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (3)_files/eek.gif)IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (3)_files/eek.gif)

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #63
OOC: I know, I'm posting in very, very late, but I just needed to know if I can toss in a character right now. Thanks.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #64
OOC: well, this RP'll take a while.

IC:

Maestro felt something outside. Some sort of presence, as if it were beckoning for him. He was pretty sure it's some undead mage playing mind tricks. But then again, it seemed more like it wanted a duel than a relatively powerful minion or a soul.

Maestro went to Archmage Alex and the potion lady, and told them not to follow him, and make sure nobody else did. Then he slipped outside, without anyone noticing...

Sure enough, a warlock wielding a twin bladed sword was waiting for him near the abandoned apartment. "I would've thought a former ninja would move a bit faster," the warlock said.

"I'd rather take my time, Karlos," Maestro replied. "Lemme guess. You're going to ask me to pledge myself to your service because otherwise I would be killed and eaten by the undead. And then I refuse, and you're going to try to kill me, and when you die trying, you'll say something how you really didn't matter and the hordes of the dead will overwhelm the place, with me in it."

"How did you guess?" Karlos laughed. "Except the part about the failure is most definitely wrong. Defend yourself, Beam Finger!" With that, the two engaged each other in a duel...

OOC: FB, you better not barge in and interrupt this duel.

--------------------
--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #65
[ooc] FB, I object.
1. You have no way of knowing if my character is a vampire until yours takes a good and close look under her hood - and I'd suggest against getting that close. As it happens she is a vampire, but Scyger really shouldn't know that.
2. My character was 'completely motionless'. That means completely. Scyger therefore cannot have seen her move out of the corner of his eye. For that matter, what is his valid reason for going up there in the first place? Even a "chill running down his back" is better than blind dumb luck. You are omniscient, your character is not. Your character should not know everything you know.
3. This is somewhat of a small technical niggle, but a cross is not automatically a holy symbol. It is, here in the real world, mainly due to christianity. I'm not completely sure because it's been a while since I played the game, but I don't believe Exile ascribes any particular importance to a cross. It's up to you, though. If Scyger wants to put faith in a nonexistant unblessed holy symbol, he's the one who will be unpleasantly surprised.
[/ooc]

Watching the one climb into the rafters, his progress hampered by the large scythe, Arianne silently curses her luck. But then, she should have expected something like this, the way her life has turned out these last months. It seems that luck has completely abandoned her side. The one appears to sense something; he readies his weapons, all the while peering through the darkness in her general direction.

Arianne scowls. Beneath the voluminous folds of her ragged cloak her hands twist in preparation to cast. She hesitates. She is already taking a risk here, with a cleric and seasoned adventurers beneath. With a mental shrug she plunges the rafters into deeper blackness, effectively shielding herself from all sight. She just hopes none of the ones gathered below are sensitive to her subtle magic.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #66
Of course. And Firedrake, how are you planning to see if characters die or not? No-one is likely to either write a sequence where their character dies or accept one written by someone else.

Meanwhile, Rathlan is helping set up defences.

'Look, if we bury this, then leave this rope attached to this wire, one pull will send the nearby zombies sky-high. Yes, put a few rocks on the rope, we don't want it to be too obvious...'

'Zombies march forward blindly. Build a small slope here, and a shallow pit here. They'll fall down, and the next rank will land on them before they can get up...'

'Put a tripwire here, half a metre in the air. Then another, a half-metre on. They'll fall over the first onto the second and cut themselves in half.'

Other heroes run along the defensive line, pitching in here, offering a suggestion there, and the town quickly turns into a deathtrap for the approaching undead horde.

-E-

EDIT: The 'Of course' was in reply to Tommy.

-e-

[ Tuesday, September 02, 2003 03:32: Message edited by: Omlette ]

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #67
IC: The hole town was now busily preparing for the third wave, adventurers went from wall to wall placing traps, ammo, bunkers, etc. Kel-Aziz wondered arround doing nothing as he was used to untill he met with Rathlan who was busily building strange machines of war beyond Kel-Aziz knowledge.

Kel-Aziz: You seem busy there, my halfling friend.

Rathlan recognized his voice.

Rathlan: I am not a halfling I am a gnome!
Kel-Aziz: Ha,ha, as funny as usual halfling.
Rathlan: Who are you?

Kel-Aziz puled the cloak covering his face and revealed a middle aged man with a beautifull golden greathelm. Kel-Aziz removed his golden greathelm.

Rathlan:...Kel-Aziz?
Kel-Aziz: Thats right, I just felt the need to thank you for this golden present of yours, it has saved me from many nasty situations since our last encounter at the Tower of Babil.
Rathlan: Ah...yes, I remember I creafted that golden greathelm to prevent mindcontrol from the demon...indeed, it was a great piece of work, as it is usual.

He turned to Kel-Aziz but he was not there anymore. He was heading for the old ladies alchemy store.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #68
OOC: I guess I'll just have the scenario end after Round 10. If you don't want your character to die, it doesn't. That's how this'll work. FB, your not doing too bad so far. You haven't randomly stumbled upon a Magical Book or 10, your character hasn't used any unusual powers. Keep it up. However, listen to what premonition has to say. My character, the legendary Vampire hunter did not detect the undead, so how could your simple fighter notice it? Tommy, you can join, but do it real quick.

IC: Greenswell finished stacking the crates. Okay, when the undead get close, smash holes in the barrels, get behind this crates, light the torch, and then toss it, the oil'll catch on fire, and we'll have less undead to deal with.
He noticed the familiar sound of zombies and readied his rapier. The third wave had begun...

--------------------
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #69
Outside of the town wandered a necromanser (intentional). Nicky the Necro stood in the mushroom fields, digging for Portabello and ****ake to make a nice salad. Picking up a stick on the ground, he poked around some leaves. It was then that he realized that the stick was actually an arm formerly belonging to a random undead. He perked up, grabbed his mushrooms, and ran back to his hut. There were undead about. He was going to have to figure out a game plan to nab some.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #70
Rathlan sat on a control chair he had erected himself, nailed to the top of the town's pallisade. He held his crossbow on a rail in front of him, and five clips full of acid bolts in a case beside the chair. Held taut in the rail were the ropes that triggered the explosions. Looking around, he saw his fellow adventurers standing ready, or already charging forward. There was a large number of ghouls passing over explosion number two, so he released it, chuckled a bit at the sight of ghoul parts flying up to rain down on the zombies, and then readied his crossbow.

Other explosions came from further down the defensive line, turning more scary undead monsters into harmless undead pieces. The zombies were still advancing, but they didn't appear to have caused much damage. Rathlan watched Kel-Aziz run into a pack of ghouls, waveblades waving in all directions and ghouls crumpling all around.

What is he here for?, wondered Rathlan. I wish I knew more about him-he's too unpredictable for my liking. Still, he certainly knows how to fight.

Scyger stood between two bulwarks that had been built to channel the zombies into a slow-moving line. One by one, they emerged, and one by one his scythe cut them down in a regular chopping motion. Suddenly, a quickghast ripped through the zombies and threw itself at him, snarling. He jumped nimbly to the side, but couldn't raise his scythe before the quickghast launched itself at him again, and he could only concentrate on fending off its blows. Suddenly it slowed, as if it was moving through water, and he quickly raised his scythe and chopped it in half.

'Well done!' called Alex from the walls.

'Thanks for the help!' replied Scyger, as he turned to the renewed flow of zombies.

Suddenly Rathlan saw a new threat raise itself up: a row of ruby skeletons was walking behind the zombies, glaring forward with deadly rays of heat. Although they were far away, it wouldn't be long before they were close enough to set the palisade on fire. Rathlan aimed carefully...one stopped, its head missing and its attacking ability gone. Another stopped, and another, but the skeletons kept on coming.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #71
OOC:Alright! Thanks to giving me the ok. I'll just go ahead and hit a character description first.

-Rasil, The "Happy-Go-Lucky" Theif
-Natrual Cunning, Witty, and even has his own honour code. Even with all these attributes, he somehow, out of the worst of luck or his own clumsiness, gets into the strangest situations.
-Look: He has brown bushy hair, with a bright face. Rasil is skinny, and somewhat tall. He wears two gold rings around his neck (Will be discussed if he lives.), and a flowing red tattered scarf because Rasil just loves the effect it makes. He has on a simple green shirt, with an insignia of a lion on the back. He wears pants (Yeah! Something that you need to wear just because in Exile! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Zombie Attack RP (3)_files/wink.gif) ) which are also green, and some leather boots made from a cow's hide. He wields two double bladed daggers, which are ringed around his wrists with iron rings and a taunt rope to allow quicker attacks and swift blows. He also carries a bow on his back (Though, no arrows.) He has on brown leather gloves from lizard skin.

Ok, Now for the real stuff. Since the third wave has already started, I'll have him come from behind (A path from a different city).

In Character:
Rasil was a step ahead of his persuers. He camped out with a small band of soldiers, and left the morning when they were all asleep. He just "borrowed" a couple things and left. Thank god for that forest, he thought to himself. a couple of quick turns in a forest always does the trick.
Rasil began to hum a tune until a sickening smell came to his nostrils. He opened his eyes, and there were zombies coming after him! Crap! Where did this stuff come from!? He immediatly brang out his daggers and charged headlong into the small roving band that came from the little town. He dashed up to one and drove the dagger strait up, cutting the zombie in half. Two other ones came from behind and grabbed his legs. He was pulled down to the ground, flipped around, and cut the hands off the zombies. The fourth and last one went for his head, and Rasil did a neat recovery off the floor, and whacked the zombie with the bow. He then turned to the other two behind his back and dismembered them into a package.
Where did these things come from? Rasil took a look into the distance and saw a town under siege by something. He raced toward it.

OOC:Yeah, this is just an intro for my character. He'll probably reach the town by around the end of round three. That, and I want to know how I did. I'm not that great a roleplayer, so please, can someone tell me how my actions came out?

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #72
OOC: Finally, I have finished thinking up his origin(Be wary, his strange properties barely help him in his role as a bounty hunter.): Scyger is a very odd fellow, there is a slight blue glow under his skin, and his hair is aqua, and refuses to be dyed. Some say he is not of this world, and many try to prove this. Although, he is nearly identical to humans(NO extra abilities.), but he refuses to use any weapons except the scythe and throwing daggers. Oh, and he's superstitious, any movements he sees out of the corner of his eyes, he will always think it's the undead.

IC:
Scyger: There's that movement again!
Moving thing: "Squeak!"
Scyger: It was only a mouse! How silly of me to think a vampire was here! *Takes makeshift cross down.*

NOTE: This happened after the last post I made.
Now for the current happenings:
Scyger: Hmmmmm.....10 throwing daggers left, I had better use them wisely! *Thows 2 daggers at a ruby skeleton, knocking it's left arm off. I missed! Dang, I was aiming for the head! I'd better wait for them to get closer.

OOC: Yup, he missed.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #73
Maestro found himself dodging and parrying the relentless, constant attacks (physical AND magical) of Karlos, with no chance of counterattack.

Gotta find a flaw in his fighting, Maestro said to himself. Come on, Maestro, focus!

Eventually, Maestro got lucky. Karlos made a powerful uppercut with his twin bladed sword - it was too obvious, and Maestro leaped over his head and threw his sword at the warlock, lunar titanium blade ripping through his armour. With his last breath he fired a ball of force at Maestro, blasting him into an apartment wall.

He laid there for a moment, physically stunned. Then he pulled his sword out of Karlos' back and returned to the city hall.

[i]I'm lucky that wasn't a direct hit,[i] Maestro said to himself as he limped back. Luckily for him, he only suffered a large bruise in the leg and a broken arm, both on the right side...

OOC: well, Maestro's lefty, so it would make sense for his right shoulder and leg to be injured.

--------------------
--------------------
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #74
OOC: Tommy, pretty good.

IC: As during the other undead waves, Alex ran about hasting, slowing, lobbing fireballs/storms, and occasionally a conflagration here and there. Dang, he thought, ten more minutes and I've had had those bolts of life ready. Oh well, they'll be ready for next time. Perhaps I should have ef help me make a few scrolls and wands of dispell undead.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 78% 33% 44% 22%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!

Pages