Episode 5: 'Spiderweb Resistance'.

Error message

  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Episode 5: 'Spiderweb Resistance'.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #100
quote:
Originally written by Jeran Korak:

I think I'm going to go into my room and burn my brains out listening to Jeff Wanyne's War of the Worlds at absolute maximum volume for a few hours.
Careful - I understand wool is pretty flammable.
Posts: 2242 | Registered: Saturday, April 10 2004 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 13427
Profile #101
Please die.

--------------------
Alternate account.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Monday, January 21 2008 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #102
Jeran, I have been asked by the administration to inform you that telling another member to die is definitely not allowed by the CoC. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RP • Summaries • OoC • Roster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Posts: 1556 | Registered: Sunday, November 20 2005 08:00
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #103
Appearance! And NECROMANCY! Nalyd is satiated for another month.

*Odd dance that, while containing distinct elements of a happy dance, seems to communicate overwhelming sadness*

--------------------
Fear us, mortals, but never envy, for though we burn with power, our fuel is our sorrows.

Indeed, mortals, we envy you.
Posts: 1636 | Registered: Wednesday, January 5 2005 08:00
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #104
I'm beginning to question whether it was a good idea to ask you to involve my name in the story. Or, that I specifically said you're free to take my character wherever you want, because you're the one doing the writing.

But, spilled milks aside, I've no complaints. Right?

--------------------
Pannaan kaikki hippulat vinkumaan! ^_^

Ooh! Riibu's Kolo - January Blues - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Posts: 1308 | Registered: Sunday, September 8 2002 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #105
Hey, is anyone else getting all forum text in sixe 18, and bold at all times?

--------------------
*Eyes potential targets*
Posts: 942 | Registered: Sunday, October 8 2006 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #106
quote:
Originally written by Jeran Korak:

Hey, is anyone else getting all forum text in sixe 18, and bold at all times?
No. Check you browser settings.
Posts: 4643 | Registered: Friday, February 10 2006 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #107
quote:
Originally written by Jeran Korak:

I think I'm going to go into my room and burn my brains out listening to Jeff Wanyne's War of the Worlds at absolute maximum volume for a few hours.
Relax. It's a story. For entertainment purposes. And you can't honestly say you expected to be glorified in any way in it, can you? I mean… pretty much everyone gets made fun of or stereotyped in some way. You're no exception, especially since you're not exactly low-key about your persona.

[ Monday, March 31, 2008 12:26: Message edited by: Nemesis. ]

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

ET reminds me of myself before I was taken into a small chatroom by TM, Alec, and various other members. They then proceeded to beat some sense into me...
-Lt. Sullust

My website: Nemesis' Refuge (Last Update: 3/16/08)
Posts: 743 | Registered: Friday, September 29 2006 07:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #108
quote:
Originally written by Nemesis.:

quote:
Originally written by Jeran Korak:

I think I'm going to go into my room and burn my brains out listening to Jeff Wanyne's War of the Worlds at absolute maximum volume for a few hours.
Relax. It's a story. For entertainment purposes. And you can't honestly say you expected to be glorified in any way in it, can you? I mean… pretty much everyone gets made fun of or stereotyped in some way. You're no exception, especially since you're not exactly low-key about your persona.

You sure do post a lot for a fellow that had left. Synergy did that too. I wonder if it is a reaction , or over-reaction, to returning to this place.

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Argon - "I'm at a loss for words..."
Posts: 4114 | Registered: Monday, April 25 2005 07:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #109
At least Nem and Synergy don't post rubbish, though.

:P

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - I am a stone that gathers no moss.
Posts: 2864 | Registered: Monday, September 8 2003 07:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #110
Heh. Found the next chapter. PM me for the link.

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Argon - "I'm at a loss for words..."
Posts: 4114 | Registered: Monday, April 25 2005 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #111
quote:
Originally written by Jumpin' Salmon:

You sure do post a lot for a fellow that had left. Synergy did that too. I wonder if it is a reaction , or over-reaction, to returning to this place.
Hey, I got some catching up to do, yanno? :P

quote:
Originally written by Karma Police:

At least Nem and Synergy don't post rubbish, though.

:P

Well I guess that depends on your definition of rubbish. :D

[ Tuesday, April 01, 2008 15:07: Message edited by: Nemesis. ]

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

ET reminds me of myself before I was taken into a small chatroom by TM, Alec, and various other members. They then proceeded to beat some sense into me...
-Lt. Sullust

My website: Nemesis' Refuge (Last Update: 3/16/08)
Posts: 743 | Registered: Friday, September 29 2006 07:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #112
I do not post when I leave.

-S-

--------------------
A4 Items • A4 Singleton • G4 Items • G4 Forging • G4 Infiltrator • N:R Items • The Lonely Celt • A5 Items • A5 Map
Posts: 2009 | Registered: Monday, September 12 2005 07:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #113
I think I need some more points in Arcane Summon.

Synergy just seems too low level...

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Argon - "I'm at a loss for words..."
Posts: 4114 | Registered: Monday, April 25 2005 07:00
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #114
*two-handed facepalm*

--------------------
Slarty vs. Desk • Desk vs. Slarty • Timeline of Ermarian • G4 Strategy Central
"Slartucker is going to have a cow when he hears about this," Synergy said.
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #115
Congratulations on making 2000 Synergy. What a way to return.
Posts: 4643 | Registered: Friday, February 10 2006 08:00
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #116
Synergy, welcome back.

Salmon, please PM me that link. (Even if you will read this after April first is over.) :P

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Posts: 2649 | Registered: Wednesday, October 3 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 13427
Profile #117
What? What? There is a new chapter that has not been released yet and your PM'ing the link?

[Losses plot, returns after 500 compressed ZIP years of wandering through cyberspace]

Erm...send it to me please?

--------------------
Alternate account.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Monday, January 21 2008 08:00
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #118
April first, Nalyd is guessing. If he is horribly wrong, as he usually is, PM the link.

--------------------
Fear us, mortals, but never envy, for though we burn with power, our fuel is our sorrows.

Indeed, mortals, we envy you.
Posts: 1636 | Registered: Wednesday, January 5 2005 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #119
No additional chapter has been published on dikiyoba.ermarian.net.

So either Diki has put it elsewhere, or Salmon is pulling wool over your faces.

Guess which one is more likely. :P

--------------------
The Noble and Ancient Order of Polaris - We're Not Yet Dead.
Encyclopedia • Blades Forge • Archives • Stats • RSS (This Topic / Forum) • Blog • NaNoWriMo
Did-chat thentagoespyet jumund fori is jus, hat onlime gly nertan ne gethen Firyoubbit 'obio.'
Decorum deserves a whole line of my signature, and an entry in your bookmarks.
Posts: 8752 | Registered: Wednesday, May 14 2003 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #120
I consider my smiting as full and complete sir.

--------------------
*Eyes potential targets*
Posts: 942 | Registered: Sunday, October 8 2006 07:00
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #121
It was on this site, but as you can see, it got removed.

Sorry about the delay, was off getting RL stuff done.

--------------------
Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Argon - "I'm at a loss for words..."
Posts: 4114 | Registered: Monday, April 25 2005 07:00
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #122
I saved you all from the rats last time, and this is the thanks I get?

Whatever. Here's some of your favorite mods.

IMAGE(http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/6471/modsgt0.gif)

Sorry Alorael, the wings are vestigial.

Now, what do Thuryl and Kelandon look like?

[ Thursday, April 03, 2008 03:03: Message edited by: Emperor Tullegolar ]

--------------------
You lose.
Posts: 2156 | Registered: Thursday, August 24 2006 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 13427
Profile #123
Odd, I always pictured Alo as a short, fat middle-aged guy with a stubble beard and a big sniper rifle chugging bottles of skibbrane (sp? not played Exile for a year)

--------------------
Alternate account.
Posts: 21 | Registered: Monday, January 21 2008 08:00
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #124
I got the rifle and bottles, but he is a definitely korean businessman. You might be right about the short part, though.

--------------------
You lose.
Posts: 2156 | Registered: Thursday, August 24 2006 07:00

Pages