I am running for United States President.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I am running for United States President.
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #0
Hey, everybody! Long time no see.

I'm up in New Hampshire doing Americorps work before going to college. Wheee!

For those who don't know, I also happen to be running for President in 17 years. You'll have lots of time to plan how you're going to get that ride to the voting station. Here's a website:

The Official 'Robin Thomas for President' Homepage

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #1
I think visiting these forums just about erases any chance of running for president and winning. Just wait until they check out the archives...

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Quaere verum
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #2
Yes. We're mostly too liberal to be associated with. Just having an account kills the possibilities of any election.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #3
Well, I guess anyone would be better than Bush.
Even one of my cats.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #4
That's great that you have the goal to be Pres. I had that too but mine died during my time in Chile. Politics just grew out of me. Kudos for you though.

I want some cool presidential wristbands.

:D

--------------------
Rahhar...
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #5
That is one-hundred percent correct. They're so good that they'll be able to find this website and manage to connect any potential candidate and connect him/her with the usernames on this board, which seem to fluctuate often. Just like I will be able to become the next King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Iran.

--------------------
I don't need no stinking signature.
Warrior
Member # 6714
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Iffy will bring you happiness.:

Well, I guess anyone would be better than Bush.
Even one of my cats.

No, Iffy. Trust someone who's been involved in political debate for the past two years...if anything was stupid, it was the idea that "Anyone is better than Bush!" Things like that get nutcases even worse than Bush, such as say, Guiliani, or Romney, or Tancredo elected. (Anyone considering voting for Tancredo here? Don't. Take it from someone who's had to do deal with Tancredo for his representative for the past six years.)

As for your Presidential bid, good luck, but don't hold your breath. Sadly, with the way things work in this country, unless you're exceedingly rich and your family has had prior influence, you can kiss goodbye any chance of anything beyond state senator.

--------------------
Well that signature was out of date, since I've not been here in forever.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #7
Welcome back Rob :D as a staunch reader of the archives I am proud to have a VIP return :P

In 17 years time when your in the great seat, look back on all those little people that helped you to were you are today and remember to give Jeff a million dollars as an unoffical thank-you.

--------------------
First person to call me a mercenary gets necromatized.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #8
quote:
No, Iffy. Trust someone who's been involved in political debate for the past two years...if anything was stupid, it was the idea that "Anyone is better than Bush!" Things like that get nutcases even worse than Bush, such as say, Guiliani, or Romney, or Tancredo elected. (Anyone considering voting for Tancredo here? Don't. Take it from someone who's had to do deal with Tancredo for his representative for the past six years.)

I am well aware of that.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #9
quote:
Originally written by Billy Bob Joe with an Afroking:

Just like I will be able to become the next King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain.
If you really want to rule the country, do it. None of us are particularly interested so long as you don't eat children like our current overlords.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by Rowen:

That's great that you have the goal to be Pres. I had that too but mine died during my time in Chile. Politics just grew out of me.

Yeah, Chile can do that to ya. :)

[ Thursday, September 13, 2007 09:11: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #11
Go for it. You don't have long term job security, but at least as a politician you'll never have to worry about your job being offshored.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by Lt. Sullust:

I think visiting these forums just about erases any chance of running for president and winning. Just wait until they check out the archives...
No kidding. That's what the PPP is for. PPP stands for Protecting against un-Patriotic Peril. We of the Dep--- *cough* I mean, I'll bet the Department of Homeland Security watches your every move.

--------------------
The Noble and Most Ancient Order of Polaris - We're Not Yet Dead.
EncyclopediaArchivesStatsRSS (This Topic / Forum) • BlogNaNoWriMo
Did-chat thentagoespyet jumund fori is jus, hat onlime gly nertan ne gethen Firyoubbit 'obio.'
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #13
You should do well, your sanity has already been stolen. That should get you ahead by a lot.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #14
You just gotta believe!

But hey, if anyone would like to help out before November 17 years from now, join the Facebook group and invite all your friends! The link's available here:

Or rather, here.

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #15
quote:
Originally written by Robinator is a Beefcake:

You just gotta believe!

But hey, if anyone would like to help out before November 17 years from now, join the Facebook group and invite all your friends! The link's available here:

Or rather, here.

So, what's your stance on the positions of seventeen years from now? Or, more realistically, what are your positions on the issues of today, of Afghanistan and Iraq, of Illegal Immigration and Gay Marriage, of Israel, and basically everything else. I don't have time to bring them all up. If you feel strongly on an issue I didn't mention, feel free to bring it up.

--------------------
I don't need no stinking signature.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #16
The fact that he started a poll here a couple of years ago entitled "Does it bother anyone that I'm a Fascist?" probably won't help his cause.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!