Ah...It's good to be back.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Ah...It's good to be back.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #0
Finally. After years in search and contemplation, I have found my cursed password. Down and deep I fell into the lost corners of my folders, into old files, CD's and ancient disks too old for the new world to remember, the forgotten password always tormenting me.

Each time I thought I had the appropriate password I would return to knock on the mighty login doors of the SW kingdom... but to no avail.

For a moment I thought of leaving my old soul and adopting a new one, I did purge my old spirit once and entered the kingdom reborn, but it was not the same. I left, back to the shadows to continue my quest for the forgotten password. I did not give up.

Out there I visited other kingdoms, the weather ballooners provided me with shelter, to regain my lost strength.

Far and wide I surfed the net in my quest. I returned to long forgotten e-mail accounts in search for clues to it's location. Through vile banners and foul pop-ups I fought my way to the last resting place of my password. After years of searching through abandoned e-mails and forgotten folders I can re-enter this realm with my old name.

Greetings...for any who remember anyway. :D

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
Welcome back. Please re-deposit your sanity by Alorael's front desk.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #2
Will do. :)

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #3
This is why you use the same e-mail address forever and a day.

Velcome baak, heir Nassguul.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #4
Welcome back, Nazgul :)

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #5
Hello. I think I remember you.

--------------------
"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes

Gay Christian Network
The Polaris Board
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #6
I can't say I know you, but welcome back just the same...

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #7
Welcome back to Spiderweb, and good timing. :P

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #8
Good to see you. Hi, Nazgul. :)

--------------------
Polaris
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #9
Can't say I remember you but it's good to see an old member make a triumphant return. Welcome back.
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #10
I can't say I've met you, but welcome back, Nazgul.

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #11
Its getting repetitive now:

I can't say I know you, but anyway: Welcome back to the land of the living. :)

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #12
Welcome back. I've never met you on here before, but I have seen you a couple of times on Polaris.

--------------------
Mugglenet--The ULTIMATE Harry Potter Site.
Polaris-- New location.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Originally written by The_Nazgul:

Finally. After years in search and contemplation, I have found my cursed password. Down and deep I fell into the lost corners of my folders, into old files, CD's and ancient disks too old for the new world to remember, the forgotten password always tormenting me.

Each time I thought I had the appropriate password I would return to knock on the mighty login doors of the SW kingdom... but to no avail.

For a moment I thought of leaving my old soul and adopting a new one, I did purge my old spirit once and entered the kingdom reborn, but it was not the same. I left, back to the shadows to continue my quest for the forgotten password. I did not give up.

Out there I visited other kingdoms, the weather ballooners provided me with shelter, to regain my lost strength.

Far and wide I surfed the net in my quest. I returned to long forgotten e-mail accounts in search for clues to it's location. Through vile banners and foul pop-ups I fought my way to the last resting place of my password. After years of searching through abandoned e-mails and forgotten folders I can re-enter this realm with my old name.

Greetings...for any who remember anyway. :D

A heart-felt welcome back to you, Nazgul. And, after all, you *did* turn out to be older than me by 44 member numbers. Wow. By the way, your location still says "Chile"...

Hey, all the old crew back at Spiderweb, Sir David, ef, you, Motrax (I saw him recently, I'm sure!)... feels like old times! :)

Here's to immortal Darubian royal guards!

[ Tuesday, August 02, 2005 05:20: Message edited by: Aranfoolcaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #14
Salutations. If only I could leave, and then triumphantly return with a tale to tell like yours... I would be showered with glory and praise, and the occasional jam doughnut.

Welcome back.

(EDIT: I've jusy learned you're from (or in) Lincoln! I love that place, and am applying to go to university there!)

[ Tuesday, August 02, 2005 06:10: Message edited by: SupaNik ]

--------------------
Everybody knows, but nobody understands.

Thus endeth this post.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #15
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar has left the building.:

Wow. By the way, your location still says "Chile"...

:eek: Hey, good observation. I'll update that.

--------------------
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #16
Hi, I'm ben. Oh, and what they said.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #17
Hello, Nazgul. This is the first time I've seen you, but welcome back anyway. ;)

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #18
quote:
Originally written by SupaNik:

(EDIT: I've jusy learned you're from (or in) Lincoln! I love that place, and am applying to go to university there!)
I'm from Chile but I study there! I'm a second year Graphic Design student. :D

Great place Lincoln, student friendly, everyting is in walking distance. On the downside, once you have been there for a month you have practically seen everything, hehe.

What are you applying for exactly? Maybe I can help... I have contacts. :cool:

Hey JadeWolf, I think I read on another post that you live in SW France? I'm going there next week to visit my fathers cousin. To Perpignan to be precise. Know that place? Any nearby spot you would recommend?

--------------------
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #19
Do you speak French, Nazgul?

That reminds me - did SIS leave again?

EDIT: Oh hey, post #3000.

[ Tuesday, August 02, 2005 09:02: Message edited by: Lady Davida ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #20
Not one bit. I do know Spanish and English, I think I can manage around the globe with those two.

EDIT: Wow, 3000 posts. Congrats.

[ Tuesday, August 02, 2005 09:22: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #21
Welcome back, Nazgul! I remember you; I believe you left shortly after I joined up.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #22
Yes and I remember you, and you have 1705 posts! Someone has been an active member. :cool:

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #23
I saw SiS around on Polaris... she's been quiet though, and I don't think she's on Spiderweb currently.

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"Really, Spiderweb is just a big, steaming pool of estrogen." --- Robin
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #24
Hey Naz

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!

Pages