Reeeeealy long story.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Reeeeealy long story.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #0
I have made a huge Exile story and I want to brodcast it to my fellow Spiderwebians. I'd post it here but it's way too long. If you want I can E-Mail it to you. If you'd like it just tell me your E-Mail and enjoy!

--------------------
Espresso hasn't been invented yet. That stinks.

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #1
Why can't you just PM it to people?

If you can, I'd like to read it.

I don't feel comfortable telling people my e-mail address online.

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Shock Trooper
Member # 3719
Profile Homepage #2
Do you have any webspace? You could post it online, and have people comment on it here

--------------------
Scandalous Stories, fishing,and great photos
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #3
I'll read it. E-mailing me = easy. Step one: open eyes. Step two: left-click on "e-mail".

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #4
IMAGE(ice00000.htm)
IMAGE(icecube0.jpg)
IMAGE(baby-cry.jpg)

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
Misogynism is the wave of the future,
but it sure pisses the womenfolk off.

Shocking, isn't it?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
If anyone says "tl, dr," I will personally be very, very annoyed.

?Alorael, whose email is also available in the email link. It's also not hard to guess with two little hints: it is his name, and it is a Hotmail address.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #6
tl,dr

--------------------
Rate My Scenarios!
Streila Spies
Unbalanced Accounts
Inn of Blades
Echoes
Echoes: Assault
Echoes: Black Horse
Echoes: Pawns
Bandits
Echoes: Combat/Skirmish
Two Strands
Bandits II: Ballad of the Red Star
Roses of Reckoning (BoE)
Corporeus
The Claim
Roses of Reckoning (BoA)
Nebulous Times Hence
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #7
Sure, count me in:

admin@chanceforums.uni.cc

--------------------
Chance Forums
Warrior
Member # 3804
Profile #8
I'd like to see it, just use the e mail link provided up there on the menu as FBM suggested.

--------------------
"This......is a TREE! What's it for?" -Exile III
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #9
I'd like a copy, JetGuitarist89@aol.com

EDIT: I'd advise seeing if someone like Drakefyre would host the file on their site, instead of sending it to everyone.

[ Sunday, April 25, 2004 16:17: Message edited by: Hypocritical Slith ]

--------------------
"You know a book is good, when it makes you feel like crying or reaching into its fictional realm and strangling one of the characters."
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #10
Oh, I haven't anything to read but schoolwork. I'd like a copy. You can use the e-mail link in my profile too.
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #11
Hook me up with a copy if you don't mind. My address should be in my profile. Thanks

--------------------
With his last breath he took in more power then any Guardian could hold, then with a scream of pain and furry he unleashed it all to form a barrier betwen the Mantia and the Darkness.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #12
TM, while I understand quite well that you didn't read the story, you cannot pass judgement upon its length before even receiving the file. Therefore, you have won my momentary ire! Congratulations!

?Alorael, who supposes that the circumstances are mitigated by the fact that he was all but literally asking for it. Still... Have you no shame?
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #13
tl dr?

I assume it means too long, don't read? Damn obscure fanfic jargon.

Md.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #14
Too long, didn't read. And more like messageboard jargon, md...

--------------------
AnamaFreak (3:59:56 AM): Shounen-ai to the MAX
Misogynism is the wave of the future,
but it sure pisses the womenfolk off.

Shocking, isn't it?
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #15
A proper example:

quote:
Originally soliloquized by Lucky in Waiting for Godot:
Given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunnard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation wastes and pines wastes and pines and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicillin and succedanea in a word I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell fades away I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull fading fading fading and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard (mêlée, final vociferations) tennis . . . the stones . . . so calm . . . Cunard . . . unfinished . . .
tl, dr

?Alorael, who has to admit he posted this mainly just so he could post Lucky's speech. Yes, this is spam of the basest kind. But thus, it is even more of a shining example of "tl, dr" usage. Take it as you will.

[ Monday, April 26, 2004 08:50: Message edited by: Alorael ]
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #16
Ok, Slasher. Go ahead and e-mail the story to me.

--------------------
Entertaining songs !Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 200 computers: read more!
"AH-CHOO!"
-George Washington
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #17
Either send it to me through PM or email it to me. My email should be in my profile.

--------------------
"Heads don't roll, they bounce!"

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:www.thespark.com now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a good site
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #18
E-mail=in profile. thx.

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #19
Someone post some kind of review when you've read it. I don't know whether to bother or not.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #20
I'd like to have a look. Email me with the link. And I'll review it on Stupidity (see sig) if you like...

--------------------
Please visit Random Stupidity to see the amazing Spamness, or the wonderful-seven-posts-in-a-row-topic. And have fun!

Bod rules!!

Thus endeth this post.
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #21
im sorrry for posting late. I'll try to get it to all of you in time. Just have a little patience in me.

--------------------
Espresso hasn't been invented yet. That stinks.

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #22
Send me the story! I once saw some exile stories on a web site (was it Zaloopa's?) and always thought people should write more.

You know, if you just go to tripod.com you could have your story up on the web in just 3 mins. I'll even do it for you if you like.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #23
quote:
im sorrry for posting late. I'll try to get it to all of you in time. Just have a little patience in me.
I'm losing that fast. What is taking so damn long?

--------------------
"You know a book is good, when it makes you feel like crying or reaching into its fictional realm and strangling one of the characters."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #24
He's having problems with turning his computer on. I mean, they really should make the power-button more obvious. Perhaps write "ON" next to it with cat-sized letters?

--------------------
- The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]

Pages