Around the Universe in However Long it Takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the Universe in However Long it Takes!
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #125
Cyborve: I still have a file of the virus in my brain. Perhaps I could use that to my advantage. I could copy it, and send it to the part of me with the loyalty software. Then finally, I would've beaten Sherlock Holmes. I may not be able to shoot him, but I can still scare him! "Sherlock, do you want to know WHY I am wearing armor that covers all of my organic parts?"
Sherlock: "Well, perhaps...yes."
Cyborve: "I am a mutant. Before I was sent to this ship, I had visited a friend named Kane. I walked through a tiberium field, and it mutated me. Kane gave me some armor so I wouldn't scare anyone on my mission to increase the efficiency. Both the NOD and the ones who made me a cyborg would benefit from this mission. Now you will see what tiberium has done to me!" *He takes of his helmet. Several black marks are on his face. His eyes glow blue, and his hair is silver colored. He grins, revealing 2 rows of very sharp teeth.* "I am also wearing a magical mask that hides some of my, "mutant qualaties"." *His hand, still in a gauntlet, grabs one of his cheeks, and pulls. Amazingly, his skin(Except the black marks.) comes off! His real skin is Glowing a menacing green! He then roars!*
Sherlock: "Ahh.....AHHHH!!!"
Cyborve: "Do you see WHY I have armor?" *He then takes of his gauntlets. His hands have black marks, and glow a menacing green. And he has claws! He moves one close to Sherlock's face.* "Do you see WHY I hide behind a mask?" *He roars again!*
Sherlock: *To scared to even scream.*
Cyborve: "You are lucky I cannot attack you." *He puts his gauntlets, his mask, and helmet back on, and walks out of the room.*

OOC: Told ya he was a mutant.

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #126
Motrax calmly opened the phoenix' prison door, and the phoenix calmly let out a great woosh of fire from it's bite-sized maw, catching the dragon full in his face. Unfazed, Motrax expertly gripped the phoenix below its wings and hoisted it into the middle of the room, keeping a strong grip all the while.

"Keep. It. AWAY FROM ME!" screamed Rosy, proceeding to retreat to the farthest corner of the cavernous (as far as cabins on a spacecraft are concerned) room.

"Hmm. This one looks very young indeed. I am curious as to how he arrived here."

"Well," spoke up the nephil, "there's no way to tell right now, but frankly, I'm more interested in how the thing can leave here! And mind you, the airlock is a mighty fine option for exit."

The dragon pondered this for a little while, and came to a decision:

"I'll name him Zeta."

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #127
Back in the dining room, Mina and ef had been listening to various intercoms, sipping coke and coffee. They'd done so silently at first, until ef's face started to mirror her expressive thoughts and Mina, watching her, burst out giggling. Her eyes asked an excited, mischievous question. ef nodded.

"Wouldn't be able to keep you out of trouble anyway. Do your worst. Listen and don't forget, in a tight corner call for me in your mind, I'll hear you."

--------------------
Polaris
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #128
The size of the Spiderprise was simply amazing to Mina. Well fed, rested, and with the resident population of people chasing her now nonexistent, Mina once more set out to explore. Before long she was lost in the residential complexes, but she was not at all concerned: there were too many interesting things around, too many exciting things she could do - like jump on the beds and draw pictures on the walls. She knew with the absolute faith of a child that the lady ef would come and get her if something bad happened, or when she was hungry, or tired, or-

Mina gasped. A curious golden light shone through the crack of a closed door, accompanied by strange noises she could not work out. With one hand she eased the door open a sliver.

The room was cavernous. Three creatures were in it, but Mina ignored the cat-thing and the dragon. She had eyes only for the bird that shed the golden light and made everything else seem dim by comparison. It captivated her. Without thinking, she opened the door wide and stepped into the room. Mina reached out to touch the phoenix.

"Ooh, pretty!"

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #129
OOC: HMNIB :P

IC:
After a few minutes Sullust manage to come back from his unconcious state. However, he couldn't do much of anything. The creature had managed to tie up to a wall with melted cheese. The bonds were to thick for Sullust to break. He looked towards the pilots seat and he saw...himself?! 'Must be one of those shape-changing hardshell inside a softshell with cheese inbetween tacos.' He thought to himself. Slowly, the Spiderprise drifted into view on the main screen. But they were moving too fast for docking speed...

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #130
The cameras in the room where Moriarty/Cyborve had confronted Sherlock had been very interested in what they had seen. (OOC: Incidentally, MSW, I suspect Zephyr doesn't know who Moriarty is/was, which may cause problems for whatever storyline you have cooked up.) Now, security bots grabbed Cyborve again. He was deactivated, and taken to a secret chamber deep inside the Spiderprise. Then, special GDI programming removed the Brotherhood's secret objectives from his mind, and replaced them with neutral objectives. As they did, the programming he had been given by the strange alien creatures resurfaced. His nature was to be controlled by the cyborg implants, and he was to endeavour to deliver himself and Sherlock Holmes to a planet. The ship searched its star charts, and discovered that the planet was in fact the one the ship was orbiting. As Cyborve was released, the cameras tracked with interest his progress towards the shuttle bay. First Lieutenant Sullust was contacted, and then, when he proved unavailable, Logalot.

OOC: Sorry, FB, but there's no way a Sherlock Holmes-Tiberian Sun merger is going to work. And given the choice, I'd prefer the more detailed story. And that's Sherlock Holmes, by a mile. I'd prefer even more if we could invent a completely origional story, but maybe we can leave that for later.

-E-

[ Thursday, September 11, 2003 04:04: Message edited by: Omlette ]

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #131
Spiderweb RPs are game of losing.
*Edit* Not all opinions contained herein are endorsed by the editors. Please do not attempt to start flame wars.
;_;

[ Thursday, September 11, 2003 06:41: Message edited by: Saunders ]

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #132
My writing in this topic came out of nowhere. I have never written anything like this before. I had never considered being a writer, but, ironically, my last name is the German word for writer. Frightening, isn't it? I was so surprised by my recent posts that I sent some of them off to my English teacher to see if she found them interesting.

Bye.

I will continue my plots later if no one bothers to continue them.

By the way, I happened to have used a translator and typed in my last name to see if it meant anything. There are many German words for writer. I typed in the word writer and translated it to German and it didn't come out to what you said it would. Some last names have meanings all on their own. English is very different from German. Translations differ. My last name does mean writer in German, despite the fact that it isn't the German word for writer.

I know my history.

[ Thursday, September 11, 2003 13:48: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #133
OOC: not that it matters much, but the german word for writer is 'Schriftsteller'. Thought I'd tell you.

--------------------
Polaris
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #134
OOC: It is probably unwise to be throwing your lastname around on the internet like that. Especially considering there are ways of finding out where you live. :eek: ::Goes and finds a satellite picture of his own house::

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #135
Wise Man was chatting with an engineer in the cargo bay when Cyborve busted in through a wall, weapons loaded.

"Hiding would be smart," Wise Man said. "Oh, and raise the alarm while you're at it."

Carefully he approached Cyborve, who has all of his guns locked onto him. "Okay, calm down boy," Wise Man said to the cyborg.

"Do NOT call me 'boy'!"

"Alright, alright. Now, uh, put the guns down. I mean, don't lock onto me, okay? I won't hurt you." Wise Man had his hand on a short range teleportation device on his waist.

"I WILL kill you if you remain unaltered."

"Well... Before you kill me, mind telling me why you're doing this?"

"NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!" Cyborve fired all his guns at once, only to hit a crate as Wise Man was fast enough to teleport away.

"Alright, you made me do this," Wise Man muttered from behind the cyborg, and cut off a gun-arm before running for cover...

OOC: yeah, i REALLY made Cyborve FB-style. :P

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #136
*Points palm towards Cyborve with fingers spread out. Cybirve explodes.*
CAN'T YOU RESPECT WHAT I CREATE!? YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELFS! RESPECT OTHER'S PROPERTY AS IF IT WERE YOUR OWN! DO YOU HAVE NO COMMEN SENSE?!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #137
OOC: sir, it's called 'interpretation'. jeez.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #138
HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I TOY AROUND WITH WHO YOUR CHARACTER IS!?

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #139
OOC: How about this for a twist in the plot.

IC: Sherlock went to sit back down in his chair when he heard a loud crashing noise, like something running through metal. He knew it could only be Moriarty in his altered state. Then suddenly, Moriarty appeared in the doorway again, guns fully loaded and locked on Sherlock.

"Ha ha ha. I defeated that software and I am free to kill whatever I wish. However, guns aren't very fair, Sherlock Holmes. How about settling this the old-fashioned was. Hand-to-hand combat. Does that seem fair to you Sherlock Holmes?"

Faced with unparalleled danger, Sherlock didn't know what to say. "You are ten times stronger than me now Moriarty. It wouldn't be fair for me to fight you like this. I'd sooner... OW!!! My head!!!!" Something in Sherlock Holmes's mind started humming and then he fell the ground in tremendous pain. Then as sudden as it began, it stopped.

Moriarty thought that Sherlock was faking and moved to attack. Sherlock stood up in an inhumanly manner and yelled with a mechanical-like voice, "Stop right there, Moriarty. It has become clear to me exactly why I was deemed a device of tremendous power." A metal chair in the room started moving as Sherlock stared at it. Suddenly it flung, at high speed, toward Moriarty. It hit him with a horrific, CLANG, throwing Moriarty into the wall.

"OOOOMF!!!" He yelled when he impacted the wall.

"I was deemed a powerful device because, the creatures you saw implanted me with a device of their own creation and it gave me a special power. Telekinesis. I'm sure you have heard of it Moriarty. Now you will get taste of it's wrath and fury and the infinite struggle between us shall end once and for all. We were brought together on this space ship for that reason, and that reason only. They allowed me the opportunity to escape so that I could find you. At last, it is a struggle between two superior minds that are equal with each other. This is a struggle between good and evil. And it will end today!"

How is that for a twist in plot?! Can someone continue with the Lt. Sullust part of the story? It is severely lagging behind. Either someone needs to save him, or they let him die. I suggest save him.

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #140
quote:
Originally written by Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice:

*Points palm towards Cyborve with fingers spread out. Cyborve explodes.*
I REMOVED CYBORVE FROM THIS RP!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #141
OOC: Emergency Posting Activated!

IC:

Just as the shuttle is about to collide with the Spiderprise someone manages to turn on the tractor beam. The shuttle is slowed enough that it only bounces off the hull of the ship. However, the bounce is strong enough to all Sullust to free himself from the cheese prison. He tosses an emergency phase shift grenade into the cockpit and activates his emergency teleportation beacon. Within a few seconds he finds himself back on the Spiderprise.

Onboard he immediately hears of the commotion involving Sherlock and some mysterious agent onboard the ship. Sullust rushes to the area and finds objects swiftly flying through the air towards the one he had learned was named Moriarty. "Stop!" Sullust shouts.
"This has nothing to do with you Sullust, stay out of this." Sherlock adds.
"Then you leave me no choice. Computer emergency code Sullust0032."
"Secondary Code required."
"Logalot0585." Logalot chimes in.
"Codes accepted."
Immediately transparisteel walls slide down barring Moriarty and Sherlock in the room. Then gas quickly surges into the chamber. Both fall to the floor in a deep sleep.
"I'll go get the security teams to prepare the containment cells," Sullust finishes and then runs down the hallway.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #142
I SAID CYBORVE/MORIARTY HAS BEEN REMOVED FROM THIS RP!!!!!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #143
OOC: We are still free to utilize a character called Moriarty even if you do not wish to control him.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #144
OOC: emergency code received

IC: "Slow down, Sullust, and get yourself a keg of something. Omlette is alerted and waiting, the cells have been prepared. I thought they would be needed and sent him a signal. His robs are on their way to get your detainees and lock them in. So catch your breath. I'll listen in on them. Do you consider them a serious threat? I'd like to know, as in that case I'll knock them out if necessary."

--------------------
Polaris
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #145
Running through the halls, Sullust ran into Wise Man, and nearly ran him over.

"You know, I did have both blades drawn," Wise Man shouted. He sheathed his weapons, and continued, "When that cyborg dude is docile enough, you should try to attach a new arm."

"Huh?" Sullust replied, eyebrow raised.

"I cut off his gun-arm."

"Oh. When it's safe, we'll attach something safer."

"If you don't need me, I'm going to the caf."

--------------------
--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #146
OOC: Sorry, Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice, I must have missed your post. I accidentally posted after yours. That would basically cancel out the fighting action. But, just in case it doesn't...

IC: Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty fall to the floor and pass out. Suddenly, and without any warning, a figure starts to appear in the room. Then it totally materializes. It is a Vahnatai Archmage. It speaks to Lt. Sullust.

"HOW DARE YOU interrupt our proceedings!!! We are the ones who created the Taco invasion to make life more interesting on this ship and our objective is to get Sherlock Holmes and Moriarty to battle it out to the death, with one of them the clear winner. There has always been a struggle between good and evil, and we wanted to witness how a mortal one might work out.

I can understand that you don't want your ship to suffer any damage. We can arrange it so your ship won't be damaged at all. The mission WAS to deliver Sherlock and the wave blade to us on the planet. And by God, IT WILL BE FINISHED!!!! Moriarty was to be brought after Sherlock Holmes, but things have changed dramatically.

Take both of their bodies to the shuttle and fly them to the planet. I and the others from the planet will call off our taco minions. But DON'T DWADDLE!!! This mortal combat must be finished. Otherwise, we will have no choice but to destroy your precious ship, AND EVERYONE ABOARD IT!!!!" The Vahnatai gives an evil laugh, mutters a few words, and disappears.

OOC: The rest is up to you Lt. Sullust.

And as for you, Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice, we will have to hold off the death of your character for a little bit. I actually liked your strange twist in the plot when you made Moriarty into a mutant. Just don't say that his friend on Earth did it. It makes more sense if the Vahnatai did it to him through their experiments. I hope you won't be mad at this suggestion.

I have a perfect idea as to a way to end this story. But it won't be simple. I need a little cooperation from everyone else.

We also need an update on some of the other characters. Alorael, Motrax, Mina, ef, so forth. They haven't evolved with the plot much. Can we please have some updates on them?

Bye.

[ Thursday, September 11, 2003 17:02: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------

Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #147
"Wait a minute, Sullust." ef's face went blank as she concentrated on what she realized. A slight smile curled her lips, you cannot often take an archmage by surprise, yet sometimes it is possible. He got a full fine mental load that blacked him out. "Hurry, Sullust, we need another cell. And we've a hostage now. Call an alert. We need the crew. Why, this is getting funny now."

--------------------
Polaris
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #148
Wait, wait, wait.

Cyborve? The hell kind of name is Cyborve?

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #149
OOC: It is dying...it is dying fast...

IC:

Sullust was perplexed. The last of the vahnatai were thought to have been wiped off of Ermarian ages ago by the plague. Why would they continue such a bitter and violent battle. He walked in to greet ef. "Ha, he has no idea how wrong he is. There is no good or evil anymore, it has all blended together." Sullust joked.
"Indeed, things seem to be getting very strange. First tacos, now the extinct vahnatai?"

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris

Pages