Around the Universe in However Long it Takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the Universe in However Long it Takes!
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #25
A small cleaning robot, patrolling the corridors, bumped into Logalot. It beeped angrily at him, climbed the side of the control desk, and started cleaning the control panel itself. Within seconds, it was spotless. As the cleaning bot left, a maintenance bot appeared, and opened up the panel, revealing large amounts of yoghurt on the inside. It then departed, making way for another cleaning robot which removed the yoghurt, and in turn another maintenance robot which replaced the control panel. Logalot stared in confusion until a voice snapped him to his senses:

'The ship is now fuly under control, and hovering in a 7-hour orbit. This is not in the scheduled course: should the computer plot a return to the scheduled course, or ready to recieve new input?'

OOC: Yes, I've decided to play as the ship's computer and small army of maintenance bots. If I grow bored we may see things like battle drones and holograms appearing. For now, it's just cleaning bots.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #26
OOC: Awww, darnit. I missed the trip. Ah well... So much for it. I'll wait for some insane thing to happen. That shouldn't be too long the way this RP is going... =P

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #27
OOC: My character is a CYBORG, not a robot. And his name is Cyborve.

IC:
Cyborve: "C drive(Memory part of brain)...D drive(D is for disk.)...P drive(Public drive, speech, hearing, etc.)...Motherboard(Part of brain)...infected...*Vulcan Cannon shoots at Spider, but misses.* V-v-v-v-v-virus.....A-a-a-a-anti v-virus...off-offline-line-line...Vulcan Cannon.....no longer under my control...." *Suddenly stands up. His eyes change from blue to red. He runs to Logalot, and shoots! :eek: *
"(Instead of his normal voice, a strange voice echos from him. It's still deep, but very different. More like Mina's voice then his own.)Must...stop...the...Spiderprise..(Then his own voice speaks.)Must...resist...*BZZZTTT!!!!!*Reset...RESET!!!!!!!!!!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #28
*ADoS and KoK see a light flickering in the night sky. He sets up his telescope and looks through it.*
ADoS: Hey! That's my ship! Where's that stupid balloon?!
KoK: I think it's in Dud's shed.
ADoS: Why?
KoK: I don't know.
ADoS: Whatever.
*He runs off into the shed, and emerges with a large basket and a deflated balloon. He searches for his giant heat fan, and not being able to find it, grabs a couple bicycle pumps instead. ADoS and KoK spends several hours inflating the balloon. It's a big hot air balloon, with a big spider on top.*
ADoS: There! Now where's that space suit?
*He goes back into the shed, and emerges with a few space suits with oxygen tanks. ADoS and KoK jump into the basket. As ADoS is about to cut the ropes, Tommy sees him.*
Tommy: What are you doing?
ADoS: Boarding the Spiderprise.
Tommy: Can I come with you?
ADoS: Sure.
*Tommy gets into the basket. ADoS hands him an extra space suit. After they put on the space suits, ADoS cuts the ropes, and the balloon floats up toward the Spiderprise. He carefully pilots next to the ship. The crew sees him.*
Logo: Hey, it's ADoS! Go open the dock!
*ADoS pilots the balloon into the ship. ADoS and tommy get off.*
ADoS: Hey! What are you doing stealing my ship?! I'm the captain! You can't leave without the captain!
Everyone: OH, SHUT UP!
ADoS: Fine...

OOC: You owe me, Tommy. You too, Joe.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Warrior
Member # 3252
Profile #29
Amidst all of the shouting, gunfire, plasma discharges and general chaos, there sat a lone figure puffing on a briar pipe and knitting his brows in an enigmatic fashion. He wore an ancient military parka, and his features vaguly resembled Grizzly Adams. This was the mysterious interloper Casey Jones. With a flambouyant flourish he smacked the table and began to orate:

"By God, I have seen a lot of insanity in my day, but nothing that could compare to this utterly random selection of misfits, ne'er-do-wells and hottentots! This ship is a disaster looking for an excuse to happen! In the short time I've been among you people I've been attacked three times by little metal beings that seem to want to clean me, I've nearly been shot by stray gunfire, and my hat is missing! Where are we? Where are we going? Who is that fellow with the crowbar, and just what does he intend to do with it?!"

With a loud "harumph," he sank back into his chair and began to contentedly puff away on his pipe. In a moment he was again lost in thought, starring fixedly out the window. The other passengers gradually returned to their conversation, while still giving the stranger the occasional odd look.

"Just who IS he, anyhow?"
"I don't know, I didn't see him get on. He just sort of wandered in here."

--------------------
Learn About The Man Behind the Messiah.
Infiltrator
Member # 65
Profile Homepage #30
Milla yawned and stretched her limbs while looking around her room. She froze and looked at the time. "Mmmmowr...crap!" the nephil was not pleased, she had been doing last-minute checks on the ship when she had curled up in a bed and had fallen asleep.
Now the ship had taken off and she was stuck on the ship with god knows what heading for who-knows-where.
"Oh well," she sighed "Might as well see who's one the ship,"

She padded doen the ship's corridor when she was stopped by a crew-member. "What the hell are you doing onboard?"
"It isn't my fault! You people should checked before taking off!" Milla growled
"No matter, could someone please tell me where we are going?"

OOC: I just had to join sorry. I remember the bus RP now I'm wondering when someone will make a sailing-ship RP.

--------------------
...a sadist is only someone that is terribly nice to a masochist...

Want to find out how nasty you really are? visit:http://www.thespark.com/ now!

Also look at my site here
This is also a
good site
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #31
Alorael burst into the scene of the chaos, waving yet another firearm and screaming at the top of his lungs. In the momentary silence that followed his arrival, he bellowed, "MY SKRIBBANE IS MISSING!"

Everyone looked at everyone else, then dove for cover or took other protective measures as bullets began to rattle off of everything in the room.

Then Alorael stopped, sheepishly mumbled something, and charged off in the direction of the main computer. "If anyone can locate lost items on this ship it will be the Organized Mechanical Leader of Electronic Trained Troops and Employees (OMLETTE).

—Alorael, who is pleased to see that in just over a page total chaos has absorbed the RP. Spiderweb will be Spiderweb.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #32
Cyborve: "Re-re-re-reset.....RESET!!!" *Suddenly, all of his mechanical tools come out. He loks very menacing, tiny sawblades and fusers and other mechanical tools.* "RESET ME NOW! I'M LOSING CONTROL OF MY BODY!!!! VIRUS MUST BE STOPPED!!!" *He starts attacking the walls around him. The power flickers instantly.*

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #33
OOC: I gotta join this one...

IC: Suddenly, a random portal appeared, and Martin the Great jumped out. Apon arrival he noticed very few were on the deck.

Martin: Time for some well deserved R&R

He registered with the ships computer and went down to his quarters and began to sleep.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #34
OOC: Just so you know, you can find a panel on Cyborve's back. If you open it, you will see a blue button with the word "reset" under it.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #35
Tommy tried to get to his sleeping quarters, but some annoying cyborg was blocking the path, setting everything alight. He also made a lot of noise my screaming "RESET" so much.

"CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO TURN HIM OFF!?" Tommy screamed toward a crowd. All he could get is "BACK!".

Tommy made either a very bold or just plain stupid move as he raced around the crazed cyborg. He pounded on the back of the cyborg's back, and sure enough, something happened. His back opened up, and there was a very shiny blue button with "RESET" in big letters.

Before Tommy could push it, Cyborve turned around and threw him strait across the hall and into a completely different wing of the ship.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #36
Fed up with the mentally deficient cyborg, Sodium Cyanide blasted him where it counts (in his case, the power supply) and proceeded to re-format all his drives. Then Sodium reprogrammed him to be a balloon clown and replaced his main chip with a nacho. Then he pushed the “reset” button.

[ Friday, September 05, 2003 19:20: Message edited by: Sodium Cyanide ]

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #37
OOC: I'll make ths more realistic:

IC:
*Tommy sprinted over to Cyborve, he got there just as he was destroying a panel, Tommy then quickly pressed the reset button. Cyborve collasped. In a couple of minutes, he woke up, and started repairing the damage he had done.*

OOC: NaCN, what's the use of a dead clown balloon?
That post will be ignored.

[ Saturday, September 06, 2003 04:43: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest, the Wielder of Ice ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #38
OOC: well, you never get everything you want. :P

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #39
OOC: Please, don't kill another RP this quickly.

IC: Some small, cylindrical repair robots rolled into the room, grabbed the now stunned cyborg. "Don't reformat and reset without checking all external attachments, chips, and salsas," one of the robots bleeped accusingly. Then they both rolled back out, taking Cyborve off to some repair area where he could hopefully be cleaned of virus and cheese.

—Alorael, who must apologize for grabbing Omlette's robots without permission. They were very necessary in the situation.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #40
OOC: Ok, I said I was thrown into a completely different wing, and yet I still manage to push the button a couple seconds later? Whatever, I don't mind. I became the hero there anyhow. =P

IC:
Tommy finally reached his room. Many people were grateful that he did such a stunt, and someone even caught it on tape. They said they would have it turned into a great clip. Something about stupid things people do. The hallway was bare, and the only thing covering the hallways were metal. He silently opened the iron door and stepped in. Tommy wasn't expecting visitors.

"Hello, Tommy." ADoS was sitting on his bed, and had a very evil gleam in his eye. Something was in his pocket.

--------------------
-Random Quote
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #41
Cyborve was carted off to the robot repair and maintenance section. However, the ship's robots quickly discovered that he was not the legal property of the ship, and reactivated his brain to see what repairs he wanted done.

'Where am I?'

'You are in the robot repair and maintenace section of the ship. It has been deemed necessary to repair you due to damage maintained while you were suffering from a virus. The ship has detected that you lack anti-virus software and are a liability to the ship. However, you are a private citizen and thus we must ask your permission before...'

'Just do it! I don't want to spend any longer here than I have to!'

'Also, we have detected that you are carrying several offensive weapons. We regret to inform you that they will have to be patched into the ship's security system, and that any attempt to use any of these while on board will automatically be checked with the ship's computer. However, you are a private citizen and...'

'What happens if I refuse?'

'If you refuse, you will be deemed a menace and be held in suspended animation for the duration of the voyage.'

'Fine, I accept. It's not like I'll be wanting to use them much anyway.'

'It may interest you to know that this policy is in effect for all offensive weapons owned by any passangers.'

Meanwhile, in Alorael's cabin...

'Hey! What's that robot doing with my sniper rifle?

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #42
Cyborve: "There's something I don't understand, I had an anti-virus program when I got on the ship... Oh well. And, you missed a spot." *Some of his mechanical tools come out, then his chest plate opens. Revaleing to tubes. Each have 2 rods that glow green. The tubes seem to be filled with electricity. He takes one out. On the top f it, there is a crack, with electricity leaking out. A small metal panel on his hand tool put the panel on, then the fuser fused it on. He then put it back in, and closed his chest panel.* "That was what caused the electrical disturbance(The electricity jumping out of him.)." *Everyone notices his Vulcan Cannon is still out, along with all his tools.* "My P drive(Controlling speech, sight, tools, etc.) has been damaged. I don't have the correct tools needed for the repair."

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #43
OOC: Uh, I don't think I'm capable of being evil, Tommy.

IC:
*ADoS pulls a mug out of his pocket. It's plastic, and mostly transparent. It has crystals in the sides, some clear, some translucent blue. It has a picture of SpongeBob on one side, and the SpongeBob Squarepants logo on the other. He shakes said mug at Tommy.*
ADoS: Sorry about that. I left my mug here last time, before I got booted off the ship. Just came by to pick it up. Bye.
*He walks out of the room to go find some milk. Tommy has a somewhat confused look on his face.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #44
AAAAH DOUBLE POST OH NO

[ Saturday, September 06, 2003 05:15: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #45
Somewhere between the ships engines and the cargo bay, Spider was testing his new food...

Spider: Mmm, lets taste these wonderfull looking plants I found on one of the humans cabins.

Spider moved quickly across his web to a small web pouch in a corner, He gave it a small bite, sucsesfully opening it. Our of the web pouch came a wonderfull smell. With one of his front legs he picked up something inside the pouch. It was Skribbane!.

Spider opened up his jaws and gave it a bite.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #46
*A man, with black hair, a brown eyes, and a large scar where his left eye is, appears near a strange-looking robot that's in the process of being repaired*

Dracon: Okay, it's official, I really really need to stop buying personal teleporters that are made by Microsoft... Oh look, a cheaply made robot.

Cyborve: Who are you calling cheaply made?

Dracon: Not important. You wouldn't happen to know where I am, would you?
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #47
OOC (to all parties involved): Ahem, I thought my idea was rather clever. It would be much better to have a berserk cyborg running round trying to give people balloon animals than vulcan rounds. But, since this place still sucks horribly, I will once again be leaving until further notice.

Goodby.

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #48
An insane cyborg clown? That would be very entertaining!

IC:
Cyborve: "I was not cheaply made! And I'm a cyborg. A MUTANT cyborg. I was made by the Brotherhood of NOD. I am merely exploring. You are on the ship Spiderprise*Looks out the nearest window.*, headed towards an Ion Storm. Other then that, I don't know where we are. Wait...AN ION STORM!"

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #49
Tommy was still in a state of confustion as he left his hallway, looking out as ADoS left his room. What the heck was a stupid mug doing in my room in the first place? Tommy continued to walk, thinking about why ADoS would want a mug, when he happen to walk into the recreational facility.

"Oooo... Arcade..." He walks right in and forgets what he was thinking about.

--------------------
-Random Quote

Pages