Around the Universe in However Long it Takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the Universe in However Long it Takes!
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #175
Nazgul, I hope you didn't just kill MSW's character. That would not only be very out of character for a GIFTS, it would be disobeying possibly the most fundamental rule of RPing.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #176
OOC: Uh..sorry about that, I thought no one was playing in this RP anymore, what with all the Holmes-Zephir issue. Oh well, just ignore my last post. :P

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #177
Caught in the spider's web, and hearing the friendly spider speak to him, he started ranting and raving like he was losing his mind. "OH, MY GOD!!!!!! It's hitting on me now!!!!! Help!!! Help!!! Is there anyone there!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! I don't want to mate with a spider!!! Help!!!!!" If no one responds to his cries for help, he will have to use his secret weapon of defense, and it won't be a pretty site.

[ Saturday, September 13, 2003 16:37: Message edited by: Murder, She Wrote ]

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #178
OOC: *BOING*

IC:
*ADoS heads to the kitchen to stock up on milk. Martin sees him.*
Martin: Hey! It's ADoS! Skeletal warriors, attack!
*The skeletons move toward ADoS. He raises his staff, and casts Flamestrike, incinerating the skeletons.*
ADoS: In case you forgot, I can cast priest spells. Undead do not like priest spells. Have a nice day.
*He laughs and walks into the kitchen to get some milk.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #179
The shipspower goes out. Suddenly in the middle of the recreation room a circle of fire emerges. Then The Lord of Evil emerges from the circle with the 2001 space odysee theme playing in the background. The Lord of Evil is wearing a thick brown robe that covers his entire body and is holding a very tall staff. Then the power goes back on, the circle of fire dies out and the theme stops. The Lord of Evil says,I have returned from Hell. Then he dissapered in a puff of smoke.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Lifecrafter
Member # 87
Profile Homepage #180
Peculiar James just happened to be in the neighborhood nearby and got ran into by the spiderprise. what a bloody mess.

--------------------
Tip of the Day: #13 Stand clear the closing door.

That's treason.
(THNIK)(Peculiar James, FP productions co, inc)
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #181
OOC: Well, no one has offered to save me from the spider, so I will save myself. Remember when I said it wouldn't be a pretty site?....

IC: The spider continued to talk to him in a high voice. "Boy, you're cute. Want to mate? I have large pedipalps. See." Nigel had had enough. He had no choice but to use his secret defense. It was enough to scare anything away. (He starts talking like Carroll Channing) "Oh, my but your cute. You are just the sweetest thing I have ever seen. Did you say you wanted to mate with me? That sounds simply gorgeous. You wanna date?"

Not being used to a human talking to it this way, the friendly talking giant spider started to get scared. It had never heard a human respond in such a way to it. Neither had it heard a human speak to it in such a weird voice. Nigel continued talking like Carroll Channing and eventually the spider got so weirded out that it cut Nigel free and ran off in the direction of the cargo hold.

Nigel looked around him and cheered. "It worked!!! Eeeeeeeeweee!! I wouldn't go through that again for a whole load of money. He decided to slink off in the direction of the cafeteria and get some food.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #182
Martin decides to summon a few small black dragons. "Hope ADoS has fun with these :P ", thinks FD...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Warrior
Member # 3404
Profile Homepage #183
Lord of Evil turns around and says, Martin did somebody say Martin. I'll go to Martins house. JF goes to Martins house than comes back with the copywrite from Gangs of Newyork and hands it to FD.

[ Tuesday, September 23, 2003 17:09: Message edited by: Lord of Evil ]

--------------------
"I am young, I am twenty years old:yet I know nothing of life but despair, death, fear, and fatuous superficiality cast over an abyss of sorrow." All QUIET ON THE WESTERN FRONT.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #184
*pushes topic off of a high cliff, then walks away*

If anyone really cares in a bad way that I locked this for being dead, PM me and I'll consider unlocking it.

Pages