Around the Universe in However Long it Takes!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Around the Universe in However Long it Takes!
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #50
AAAHH NOT AGAIN

[ Saturday, September 06, 2003 16:25: Message edited by: The Almighty Doer of Stuff ]
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #51
OOC: The mug was there because I left it there, and forgot to take it with me when I left the previous "Around the Universe" RP. I want the mug to drink milk. Actaully, I got it at Universal Studios: Islands of Adventure in Florida. Great mug. The "crystals" are thermal insulators. YOu put the mug in the freezer, leave it there for a while, take it out, and pour a drink into it, and it will keep the drink cold. Great mug. Once the SpongBob picture starts to fade, I'll try to take it off altogether.

IC:
*ADoS goes to the kitchen.*
ADoS: Where's the milk? Oh, here it is.
*He pours it. It hasa strange material in it. He sniffs it.*
ADoS: WHO DRUGGED THE MILK?!
*He goes into an angry rage for a minute, then stops to go find the culprit.*

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #52
Dracon: (into an Ion storm... who in the hell is piloting this thing? More importantly, who named it? Oh well) Well, I'm off.

*Dracon leaves the room and starts exploring the ship. Along the way he runs into some guy holding a strange mug*

Dracon: Hey, you do relize that it makes no sense for Sponge Bob to get larger when he goes into water because he's already under the ocean. More importantly, how is there a beach under the ocean? And why does it have water when it's an environment that is filled with water?
ADoS: It's a TV show, it doesn't matter... Wait, I haven't seen you around here before. Did you drug the milk?
Dracon: Milk? Why would anyone drug milk? Nevermind, I just remembered that I'm on a ship called Spiderprise. But to help smooth over relations with the people here(til I get the stupid teleporter to work again), I will use my magic to put nondrugged milk into your cup, but only if you clean it out.
ADoS: Sounds fair enough, but I'm still gonna find the guy who drugged the milk.

*ADoS cleans his mug and Dracon fills it with milk. ADoS then sips the milk and finds it to be acceptable. Then the 2 part and go their seperate ways*

[ Saturday, September 06, 2003 16:47: Message edited by: Lone Flame ]
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #53
With the mysteries already solved Sullust decided to head up to Logalot's quarters for a brief chat about his mission parameters. The door slid open with a rather depressing hum.
"You better lock it Logo, we can't have anyone listening."
"Very well."
The press of a small button caused the door to slam shut. A clicking sound indicated that it had locked as well.
"How far are we from the designated drop zone?"
"We have about two more days worth of travel before we arrive. Then you'll have eight hours to complete the mission while we orbit the planet."
"Time is gonna be tight. Where is the device?"
"It is currently being held in storage bay 4. I've managed to keep the crew from messing around in there. There is the occasional cleaning bot; however, they don't take the time to search the cargo containers."
"You think this will finally end it?"
"No, this is only the beginning."

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #54
Motrax awoke with a start. He had dreamt of reading a newspaper about the dangers of travelling through ion storms, and how that could completely shut off a ship's navigation system. The dragon had dreams like this before, and knew to pay them heed.

He then looked out of the porthole of his small cabin, and sure enough, the ship was careening dangerously toward an ion storm.

The lights turned off.
The doors opened and closed of their own accord.
The robots flew about in a mad dance of confusion.

And then everything grew quiet again.

"That's it," muttered Motrax. "I'm going back to sleep, and when I wake up, there had better be some good news assailing me."

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #55
Cyborve: "That Ion Storm, something is very odd about it. Before I was infected, we were moving AWAY from it. But now we're moving TOWARDS it. And the ship din't change direction..." Kane didn't mention an Ion Storm. My mission will be harder than I thought.

OOC: Who knows what his mission is. It must be of the utmost importance for Kane HIMSELF to brief Cyborve(I did not make up the Brotherhood of NOD and Kane, it's from a game I have.).

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Warrior
Member # 311
Profile #56
*ADoS and KoK walk into the cafeteria. They are hungry and want to know what's for dinner. They ask the chef.*

ADoS: What's for dinner Mr.Chef?
Chef: My specialty! Fishy-Fish casserole! It's good.
KoK: Fish...Hmmm. That reminds me of somthing. Uh oh...
ADoS: What? What are you talking about?
*long pause with tension-building music.*
KoK: ...Lampost! We forgot your goldfish!
ADoS: *gets down on knees and yells* NOOOO!!!!!

--------------------
I stand at the gates of hell and give out brochures.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #57
Meanwhile, Wise Man was practising with his swords. :P

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #58
OOC: Zephyr, try not to create subplots, can we just focus on the mission of the ship? (Which is mysterious...)

IC: "Cmon, we're gonna need to be on the bridge during this ion storm, who knows what might happen."
"Sure, I'll bring Motrax along as well, he's been locked up in his room all week."

Things were going fairly well. The ion storm wasn't the Shotts-esque problem they expected. Logalot began to drift asleep. Sullust and Motrax seemed to be in similar positions... *Kaboom*. Logalot was up with a start. "What was that?"
"I don't know, we've lost power! We're on backup." A voice was heard over the speaker system. "We are the Ab Burittos, we are here for your so called 'Secret Airdrop Package' and your nachos!"
"We can't let them have the package!" Warned Sullust.
"We'll need to find everyone else, they must be boarding the ship!" Motrax cracked his huge dragon knuckles. "What are we waiting for, lets go!"

--------------------
The many faces of Logalot
--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
--------------------
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #59
Cyborve: They are right on time. Now the rest will do itself. "I think I hear them...they might be in the east wing!"

OOC: Darn, I wanted to make Cyborve more mysterious with his "mission."

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Agent
Member # 1359
Profile #60
OOC: Well, since you’re obviously not good those things why don’t you just forget about it. And while you’re at it, how about leaving C&C out of this?

--------------------

~ §øСüm
©ÿªñ¡Ðë ~
Mission Ridge -- All Your Snow Are Belong to Us.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #61
ef voiced an age-old curse on the stupidity of men and let her imagination rumble it back through the centauries with some small satisfaction. Then she adressed the crouching frightened child. "Well you know, before you really get hurt by all these machines and people and chaos, how about coming to my room and tell me about your problem? We may find a solution. We certainly find cookies and some lemonade, because I know I have them. Don't run away again. You don't have to."

The child stared at her, motionless. "I'm going to my place now and read a bit. Just so you know." She turned and went back to her cabin.

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #62
quote:
Originally written by Sodium Cyanide:

OOC: Well, since you’re obviously not good those things why don’t you just forget about it. And while you’re at it, how about leaving C&C out of this?
YOu insult me! PEACE THROUGH POWER! STOP THE TYRANNY OF GDI!LAUNCH THE BANSHEES!!

If you have played C&C:Tiberian Sun, you'd know what a banshee is.
I know what you're thinking: Oh geat, he's gone of the deep end.

IC:
Cyborve: "Ion Storm and an invasion of the Spiderprise, what a hectic day." I wonder if I actually fooled them into thinking my drives were actually damaged. *Evil grin(No one can see through his helmet.)*

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #63
For the first few minutes Sullust was amazed by the complexity of the creature. It appeard to be a circle of skin which was then folded neatly around the insides. There were two holes, one in the bottom and one at the top. He didn't want to know what either of them were for. He set his pulse rifle to frag and aimed it at one of them.
After a few seconds it exploded, it's insides covered the entire room.
"Tastes like beans," replied Motrax. Sullust gave him a glare and then proceeded to take aim at the next creature. "Maybe this one has some cheese," the dragon inquired.
"Shutup Motrax. I can't aim with you talking about stuff like that." Sullust shouted.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #64
OOC: The invaders are giant 8's?!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #65
OOC: No, they are burittos. However, I guess my description was a bit vague.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Shock Trooper
Member # 3377
Profile #66
Mina watched the lady leave. She swallowed, and looked around the corridor indecisively. There were no cyborgs or dragons at the moment - or worse yet, spiders - but she'd seen them. Too many big people. She wasn't used to big people, wasn't used to trusting anyone but herself. But... but, she didn't want to be left alone in a ship of big people. And the lady had promised cookies.

ef was just closing the door - not all the way, mind - when a small thin body careened into her. Mina stared up at the lady with big fearful eyes.

"Didn't mean to," she mumbled. " 'sonly a bit o'paste. No harm, honest! Don't wanna be'n old maid."

Mina looked at the ground, backing into the corner, and hoped no one had found the chocolate. It was only a little bit, and she hadn't meant to get it in the air vents. It was their fault anyhow, for putting the vents in the ground.

--------------------
From many a wondrous grot and secret cell
Unnumbered and enormous polypi
Winnow with giant fins the slumbering green.
Infiltrator
Member # 2940
Profile Homepage #67
Spider had taken way too much of the Skribbane herb and its efects on a spider where quite disturbing, because of this spider had covered all the cargo bay in one big non geometrical spiderweb, it was just webs splattered all around in no aparent order. This, however, favored the ships captain and made a great hell for the invading Ab Burritos force that suddenly bursted their way into the ships cargo bay. Spider stared in a corner amused by the strange creatures as they got, one over another, stuck between the webs. This should hold them long enough for the crew to arrive and protect their cargo, however, Spider showed little intrest in the cargo, he was rather worried on what flavour this new specie might have. He did not waste much time and headed for a little nibble.

[ Sunday, September 07, 2003 08:26: Message edited by: The_Nazgul ]

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #68
Alorael, burst into the room. "I smell my skribbane!" he cried triumphantly. Then, seeing the ab burritos, he pulled out his pocket sniper rifle (never leave home without it), took aim, became entangled in one of Spider's webs.

Even unable to move, he took aim and blew away several of the strange aliens, splattering the walls with thick red salsa. This done, he remembered his true mission. "My skribbane!" he wailed as he thrashed helplessly in the web, having forgotten that all he had to do was wait several times to get free.

—Alorael, who awards this RP the coveted total lack of sense award. Everyone, gives yourselves a round of applause.

[ Sunday, September 07, 2003 08:40: Message edited by: Alorael ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #69
So many giant burritos, and yet there's no backup.

Wise Man fired away at the aliens with his beam rifle, using his room as a makeshift bunker. The explosions caused the halls around him to be filled with salsa and little bits of ... anything you'd put in a burrito.

One made it inside his room, and he had to shut the door and bludgeon it to death with the butt of his rifle. He tried taking a bite out of the dead thing, on a hunch. Tasty, he thought.

Throwing the dead alien aside, Wise Man strapped his beam rifle onto his back, restocked on ammo with the energy packs in his room, and drew his blades. He burst out of his room, chopping the giant burritos ninja-style...

OOC: oh god, this RP is funny. don't ruin the humour with intense and overt C&C references, FB.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #70
*Cyborve was walking in the hallway when he met one of the invading burritos.*
Cybrove: *Stomach growls(He still has all his organs.).* "That burrito looks tasty!" *One of his little sawblade tools came out, e chased the burrito, and cornered it. He cut it right in half.* One half for now, the other half for later. *Eats one half of the burrito, and hides the other half. He notices that a piece of meat-covered paper was being carried by the burrito. He reads it.* Cadet Burrito, the ivasion of the ship Spiderprise will begin when the moon goes between the sun and Earth. "Hmmm...wait...there's supposed to be an ecilpse today, but the eclipse starts in 2 hours! There's gonna be seconds, yum!"

OOC: Yes, Cyborve still needs toeat even though he's a cyborg.

OOC: He still needs to eat!

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #71
OOC: Yeah. Cyborve was funny before you tried to make him evil and mysterious. Funny is good in this type of RP.

IC:
*ADoS goes to the dock and jumps into one of the fighter jets. He flies away from the Spiderprise and heads home to get his fish.*
ADoS: Hey, Lampost!
Lampost (sounding annoyed) : Blubblub!
*ADoS picks up the fish, gets back in the fighter jet, and returns safely to the Spiderprise.*
KoK: Hey, you got Lampost!
ADoS: Yup.

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #72
"No, sure you don't. I said cookies and lemonade, didn't I ? Let's have that."

ef brought two mugs and the chocolate cookies and sat down in an easy chair, pointing to the sofa. "Come and eat some. And tell me, what does a little one like you all alone on a ship? Did you want an adventure?"

--------------------
Polaris
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #73
*Wondering down some random hall, Dracon comes across the cargo bay. Hearing the noise of what sounds like battle, he enters the cargo bay and is suprised by what he sees*

Dracon: Food! Yay! Force-Blade Sword!

*An energy sword appears in Dracon's hand*

Dracon: Prepare to be eatin!

*Dracon slices a burrito into small pieces and eats it*

Dracon: Hmmmm... Not filling enough. Die burritos, die!

*Dracon lunges at a burrito*
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #74
Martin awoke with a start. Hearing noises of battle and the wonderful smells of burritos, he rose from his bed, following the sounds and smells of combat.

A few minutes later he found himself in a large room with cargo and several hungry alien burritos. A battle began...

OOC: I'm still confused. Some burrito aliens are attacking and I also have a question about Ion Storms. Doesn't everything electronical shut down during an Ion storm? Anything else I miss?

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

Pages