What did you do today?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What did you do today?
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #0
What did you do today?
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #1
Kingdom of Loathing, then studied, and now I'm sitting in Commercial Paper class.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Beta test Avernum 5 and clean out a clogging sink. Real life isn't as fun as virtual.
Infiltrator
Member # 6652
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Drew:

Kingdom of Loathing, then studied, and now I'm sitting in Commercial Paper class.
What's that? Writing papers on commercials? Or studying the type of paper used in commercials?
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #4
Does past midnight count?

Got mad at my cat for knocking a glass of water on my algorithms textbook and homework, as well as on my keyboard. Due to impressive self-restraint on my part, I merely threw the cat out of the room instead of kicking it out. Rebooted with a spare keyboard, finished psych homework, went to bed. Woke up, printed off psych homework, went to school. Finished off algorithms homework in phil. The prof was gone for algorithms, so the TA did review for the upcoming midterm (representing common system of distinct representatives as a maximum flow problem for the win!). Handed in psych homework; lecture was on knowledge representation (apparent it's like OO). Read one of my phil books. Then went to AI, which was on Bayesian nets. Continued reading the phil book.

One of these days I'll do my classes in order.

--------------------
Right click considered harmful.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #5
Oh, I also did go to the track for a workout at 6:30 this morning (ran 3.5 miles in 24:59 as part of a whistle fartlek), and also did some laundry.

Commercial Paper involves the laws surrounding negotiable instruments - such as bank drafts, mortgages, checks, etc. It's a pretty dry class, but it's good for purposes of bar prep, especially because the prof I have actually writes many of the commercial paper bar exam questions for the several state bars.

Law skoo is phun!

[ Thursday, October 18, 2007 14:56: Message edited by: Drew ]
Warrior
Member # 8036
Profile #6
My Existence is lame today...
I woke up at 10:00 and just lay in bed till 3:35.
Exactly three ducks flew past my window, and I made myself a cup of tea. I would have loved a thing of pan cakes, but making the batter would make too much of a mess in my kitchen.

I Played Diablo II for a few hours, realizing the game was boring.
I got killed by a Zerg rush of twenty seven Steel Scarabs because of there cheap electric discharge every time you hit them, and I was using the paladin ability Zeal.

I then looked up many many disturbing things on Google images, trying hard to feel some sense of sickness, hardly getting repulsed, wondering why I am looking at such crap...

Eventually I came here, hoping that I could find something entertaining...
I have played though just about every demo Spiderweb software has to offer Multiple times.

Now I'm Just waiting for the day to pass, so I may go to work tomorrow.

[ Thursday, October 18, 2007 17:05: Message edited by: The Crimson Coyote ]

--------------------
Put your heart into all you do, even when it seems your are diving head first to your demise, for your heart knows the right path to a true victory!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #7
Installed insulation, trim, packed up 4 -50lb bags of onions, cut a 1/2 cord of firewood, sat in a clearcut for 45 minutes waiting for a deer to volunteer, played KoL, read some questionable content, cleaned the kitchen, did laundry, organized the garage, and later I'll can some tomatoes.

I got up at 11am. 9 hours ago.

--------------------
Vogel - "10% off on all of [our] products for the month of October. ... this discount applies to games, CDs, bundles, and even already discounted products."

Synergy, et al - "I don't get it."

Thralni - "a lot of people are ... too weird to be trusted"
Agent
Member # 1934
Profile Homepage #8
I didn't gget much sleep tonight. Went to class, did calculus homework. Hung out with my friend and played ping-pong. Make spaghetti for dinner and then found out I f-ed up my ochem test yesterday. :(
Watched Scrubs and helped my friend ascend for the first time today!

--------------------
You acquire an item: Radio Free Foil
Infiltrator
Member # 5576
Profile Homepage #9
Agonized about my physics homework, went to class, played Halo, ran computer simulations, went home, ate dinner, worked on physics homework again, and reached 1E6 meat in KoL :cool: .

--------------------
Überraschung des Dosenöffners!
"On guard, you musty sofa!"
Infiltrator
Member # 4784
Profile Homepage #10
Got up, got the kids off to school, went to the ymca for an hour, dishes, went through boxes of Halloween stuff, picked up d, made lunch, ate it, did some data entry for hubby, picked up a, b, and c, laundry, watched a movie, made supper, ate it, put kids to bed, played kol, threw a pie at salmon, TP'd salmon's house, threw a brick through salmon's window, visited this forum, wrote this post...

Pretty regular stuff. Nothing exciting.

--------------------
Forever Always on Past the End

TrueSite for Blades - Blades Walkthroughs
Pixle Profusion - BoE Graphics Archive
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #11
quote:
Originally written by Jewel:

put kids to bed, played kol, threw a pie at salmon, TP'd salmon's house, threw a brick through salmon's window
:D
She likes me!

--------------------
Vogel - "10% off on all of [our] products for the month of October. ... this discount applies to games, CDs, bundles, and even already discounted products."

Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #12
Woke up at 10:45. Took a shower. Went to Taco Bell. Went to work at 12:30. Got off at 10:00. Saw a movie. Came home. Browsed the internet. Wrote this post.

--------------------
"Dumbledore returns from the dead and declares it to be hammertime, Harry proceeds to break it down, Voldemort is unable to touch this." —Dintiradan
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #13
Let's see... I did some reading for my History of the Middle East class, listened to music, donated blood, did a lot more reading for my Middle East class, went to my Middle East class, cleaned the kitchen, and played KoL.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb Reloaded
Warrior
Member # 8036
Profile #14
ah yes... Feed a hungry mouth of a creep like me...

Funny... I cant stand Bleeding, but I can watch others bleed, some times I catch myself lapping some of that blood up... (but only if I know them)

--------------------
Put your heart into all you do, even when it seems your are diving head first to your demise, for your heart knows the right path to a true victory!
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #15
Slept, ate, played Battalion Wars, walked my dog, ate some more, made some calls regarding my coming driver's license, went to computer class to write stupid forum replies like this one...

--------------------
Life is a neverending carneval where everyone has multiple costumes. I just hope mine are pleasing to the eye.
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #16
So far, after waking up took a shower, ate breakfast, left for school where we proceeded to make some collar exercises. We meant to make two, but not everyone was quite fast enough (unforseen trouble with the fabrics, machines or lack of skill/understanding), so since next week is vacation we'll be continuing doing different shirt related exercises next month.

Then, after everyone else had left I stayed for about hour and a half more to make some skirt.. hmm, (pattern? plan? shape?) drew a skirt's pieces on to paper (I'll be doing the skirt for a friend of mine).

Then I walked to the station, came home, ate, checked the comics that usually update today, (also email), then here and wrote this. KoL I will play after I've visited SV and Devart.

Huh. The day felt a lot longer before I started thinking about it... Although, I suppose that could've been because of the excitement when I accidentally spilled warm cocoa all over my face. It was a bit embarrassing, but at least most of the drink stayed in the cup.

--------------------
Pannaan kaikki hippulat vinkumaan! ^_^

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #17
quote:
Originally written by The Crimson Coyote:

ah yes... Feed a hungry mouth of a creep like me...

Funny... I cant stand Bleeding, but I can watch others bleed, some times I catch myself lapping some of that blood up... (but only if I know them)

IMAGE(http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/128338342898125000dontworriez.jpg)
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #18
Woke up, ate breakfast, started recording a song, was interrupted by the maid(I'm currently in West Virginia), went off to the lobby of the hotel and wrote this post. Nothing too exciting, but I plan on going on a stabbing rampage later.

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #19
Depends on when you start the day... if you start at midnight, I played Smash Bros. Melee and Wario Ware until about 3:30, went to sleep closer to 5am. Woke up at 2pm, watched an episode of South Park.

Busy, busy day. :P

--------------------
TM: "I want BoA to grow. Evolve where the food ladder has rungs to be reached."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #20
KoL > Console

--------------------

Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #21
Breathed, thought, walked, talked, eaten, used the bathroom, read, wrote, ran, blinked, and many other vague statements that I do on a day to day basis.

--------------------
"This is the King of the Knob Goblins. All Knob Goblins everywhere bow to his rule! Which would be impressive, if there were Knob Goblins anywhere except Cobb's Knob."
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #22
There isn't any school today for me, so I got to sleep in :D
Then I played some of Harry Potter and the Sorcerers Stone (the video game. The gameplay can be fun at points, but the scenes suck).

A few minutes ago I had eaten 3 tuna sandwiches. Unfortunatly, I'm still hungry :( (By the way, I am growing. I am also very skinny. Didn't want anyone misinterpreting that...)

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
Iffy= Infernal Flamming Muffin. The y is added to make a word.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #23
I havent really slept since yesterday so I'll start from there.
Got up, worked for 9 hours, got home to find out I was apparently hosting a party, got kinda drunk, failed to make people leave, worked 9 hours again(and managed to somehow get a raise!), and now Im here. Exciting stuff.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #24
Got up at half past nine (which I hate, because it gives me the feeling that a large part of the morging has already passed, so I can't sit in fornt on my computer in my pyamas and pretend I'm lazy) and started working on my project on eletric fishes, which is a bit difficult because I get distracted by all sorts of things, like the post I'm writing now.

The reaosn I woke up later than I'd usually do, is because I went out with some friend and drank too much, for your information.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!

Pages